Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 (72149 Views)

Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by osazee12(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2019
Predictions not prophecies
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by obaataaokpaewu: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2019
Let me key into prophesy 46 and say AMEN to it
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by 34webers(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2019
Corrinthians:
And you call these prophesies?

Is this man okay? undecided

What is prophetic about seeing an eclipse or a fire outbreak in Canada, or a terrorist attack in US, etc?

I feel sorry for the idiots who ascribe some undue reverence to these con artists over their "ability" to see the future.
All na prophecy jor.
Here are my own prophecies:
There will be election in Nigeria this year.
Buhari will win the presidential election
Some senators will not go back to NASS
APC will win in states like kano, katsina, kebbi Bauchi etc.
There will be rainfal this year
Women and men will get married this year
Women will give birth this year
If dem born you well, talk say no be prophecy, then tell me wetin e be. angry

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by conscienceman4(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2019
EVER SINCE HE KEPT QUIET, I KNEW SOMETHING IS WRONG. I AM A PROPHET TOO. SIR YOU ARE IN TOUCH WITH APC. PERIOD.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Erastuslove: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2019
tempest01:
In as much as i am a christian, and i believe in prophecies, I want to state categorically that one statement here made me conclude that these are predictions, and not prophecies. Prophecies are directly from God, and they are absolute.

(2) I saw an eclipse

Now this made me remember a post i read yesterday or day before yesterday, where a foreign news media reported that there will be lots of eclipse in 2019. Now, why is this featured here? secondly it is a natural occurrence. I believe some of these pastors have a jotter somewhere where they just jot events and predicted events and make their own predictions and present it like prophesies.

God help Us.
BRO IN NIGERIA GUESS WORK IS CALLED PROPHECY...... A good prophecy in the Bible has timing and precise, the actors are known..... Thus saith the LORD never fails

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by kareemkamil(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2019
This Man na complete mad Man, you see Igbo presidency 2023 but they shouldn't have anything to do with present government. You see presidential arrested. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by gr8tone: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2019
when you say God says when God has not spoken, you only have God to content with. Who am I to say you lie? whether they are prophecies or predictions, everybody living and dead know that Nigeria needs serious prayer.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by SternProphet: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2019
ayomilore:
This man prophecy is confusing...
1 buhari should go and rest
2 most eastern states to be won by APC at national level.
3 he sees most politicians in prison. Who will send them to prison? Atiku ba..

Buhari, go and rest is a prediction of health challenges NOT loss of elections.
All these predictions (not prophecies) are from the devil.
The only true prophecies from God are general, broad and not human calendar related and exhorting to holiness and righteousness.
"If this is not done, I will do this, thus saith the Lord..".
Thats a prophecy.

"In 2019, Mr X won't be able to make love to his wife.." Thats prediction and it's satanic and only complete fools take them serious.

All true prophecies should be like Pastor Adeboye's prophecy.
If to you a prophecy should be specific like ...someone will die, fail exams or lose elections, then you are unconsciously relating to a family background in witchcraft or idol worship.
You are a SENSATIONALIST not a Christian.

As for the 2019 elections, God is not a democrat. Democracy is an inferior way of choosing leaders. What we know is that God works in 7- year cycles. Maybe that's why most Presidents win second term or when they succeed an incumbent, their "era" spans about 7 years.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Dantedasz(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2019
chiommy123:
Well I still have to say a big Amen to some of his points

What points?
This is pure guess work and wild speculation.
Happy New year to you and yours.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by kanimike: 9:00am On Jan 01, 2019
Predictions with sentiments, must you show it in your prophesies that u hate Buhari and APC?

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by donnie(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2019
diasporaman:
18) I see an Igbo Presidency in 2023 but they must not have any deal with present Government

So Rachas will definitely become first Igbo president

Never!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by IMASTEX: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2019
life2017:
Rubbish prophecy.

He is just expressing his sentiments and prediction base on pure logical calculations .

Nothing spiritual in all his listed. God didn't reveal anything to him.

He said Sanwo olu will win Lagos. Even PDP and Atheists in Lagos knows that. Do we need Suleiman to tell us that?

Lol. . .Oga abeg pretend small say na prophecy na, at least make e quick e members pay first. Na hustling things!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by mrkia(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2019
I thank Allah For Making Me And My Family Muslims

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by tfelicityk(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2019
This guy na scam... He is playing on people psychology... Even the common people out there can prophecy all this...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Gurusblend(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2019
Suleman's prophecies contradicts omotosho grin grin, they just want us to be confused lol..

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by greggng: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2019
That's why you cannot see me in any of this new generation churches...look at the kind of trash coming out from their mouth to the gullible Nigerian.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Erastuslove: 9:04am On Jan 01, 2019
A true Prophecy from my Bible starts with "Thus Saith the Lord" and those Nigerian prophecy starts with a guess into politics and geographical study disgracing prophetic ministry.....
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by chiommy123(f): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2019
Dantedasz:

What points?
This is pure guess work and wild speculation.
Happy New year to you and yours.
thanks baba n more of Gods blessings in your life. Hapi new year
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by SternProphet: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2019
mrkia:
I thank Allah For Making Me And My Family Muslims

I agree with you in a way. Modern Muslims are more accepting of God's will in their lives. Christians in a modern era think they are in a business relationship with God and they can make any deal.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Dantedasz(m): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2019
chiommy123:
thanks baba n more of Gods blessings in your life. Hapi new year

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Czario: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2019
Abyima:
lolz. hahahahaha. Buhari go and rest. That one weak me.

But small doctor says Buhari Ye ma sun.

So which one do we go with ?

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by faceland: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2019
Chepos1:
u Don start ur guess work again abi?

I didn't even read anything because this our crazy country might prove them wrong. grin
I only came to be entertained by comments.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by braveboy64(m): 9:19am On Jan 01, 2019
to me these aren't prophecies but rather logical analysis and guess work. well we are waiting for the eclipse
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by SalamRushdie: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2019
He lied where he said Donald Trump will lose second term !!!!! He lied In Jesus Name ..thats how he said a woman was going to be the next US president
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by spiritedtete: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2019
Fake man of God!

Your saw an eclipse? Is that a vision too? What is the significant of the last eclipse in human prophecy.

Please tell this pastor.. that there is a breakthrough for HiV already... And it's at 99.9% phase of completion.

Ha! God please let your true men come oh lord.. so that your name shall be Glorified

Na wa po which kind life be this...

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by gaskiyamagana: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2019
Baba IJEBU prophesies, some will come to be, some will not come to be. Those that will not come to be will heavier to the extend that keep mumulizing his followers is best for him than dabbling into issues that gone beyond his mumu followers.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Osolanrewaju: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2019
using God name to be saying useless words every year and said u re preaching for congregation.while most of ur word is full of lie
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2019
Crook who was not called by God , giving out ordinary vague predictions to bamboozle his desperate and misled followers.

These frauds can only prosper in a country that encourages scamming.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by LWFashion(f): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2019
Chepos1:
u Don start ur guess work again abi?

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2019
Oche211:
Happy New Year to all Nairalanders...
2019, Our Year of Supernatural Ease and Double Honour.
amen

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Hoodbilonia: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2019
so u did not see btc riseup to 48000$ to 1btc
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 by Abyima(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2019
Czario:

But small doctor says Buhari Ye ma sun.

So which one do we go with ?
Ye ma sun. Lolz

Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic)