Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. (1837 Views)

Why Yahushua The Messiah Can't Be Michael The Arch Angel. / The Concept Of Eternal Hell Fire / Game Of Souls: A Matter Of Eternal Life And Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 3:27am On Jan 01, 2019
Read and digest.

Deut 32:1-4 Listen, you heavens, I will speak; hear, you earth, the words of my mouth.
Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
I will proclaim the name of YHVH. Oh, praise the greatness of our Elohim!
He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful Elohim who does no wrong, upright and just is he.

Matt 11:27 All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

John 1:1-5 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YHVH and the Word was YHVH. He was with YHVH in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father full of grace and truth.

John 10:
30 I and the Father are one.
36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, " I am YHVH's Son" ?

John 14:9 Yahushua answered: Don't you know me, Phillip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has the Father. How can you say, "Show us the Father"?

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Col 1:15-17 The Son is the image of the invisible Elohim, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Heb 1:2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

1 John 1:1-2 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched - this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.

1 John 2:22-23 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Yahushua is the Messiah. Such a person is the anti-messiah - denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the testimony: YHVH has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of YHVH does not have life.

Rev 19:13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of YHVH.

YHVH El Shaddai is one with his Son, Yahushua the Messiah. The two are one. Whoever has one has the other also. It is actually simple and clear to comprehend.

Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of YHVH, the Father, made flesh while he was on earth. It is pertinent to note that every blessing, instruction, condemnation or punishment recorded in the set-apart Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation was/is intended to uphold the Word of YHVH of Hosts - his Ten Commandments.

The Word of YHVH is life. Obedience to the Word of YHVH is life. When a person says the Word of YHVH is life, what such person is actually saying is that Yahushua the Messiah is life. When a believer in Yahushua the Messiah says he/she is following Yahushua the Messiah, what such an individual is saying is that he/she is following the Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

Continued...

1 Like

Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 3:33am On Jan 01, 2019
continued from above. ...

We are not saved because we obey the Ten Commandments. We obey the Commandments because we are saved. We are not saved because we are righteous. We are righteous because we are saved. We obey the Ten Commandments of our Father in heaven because we are righteous. We are righteous because Righteousness - the King of Righteousness - has made us righteous by saving us from condemnation and placing us in his path. Yahushua the Messiah is the King of Righteousness. In order to remain righteous, we must remain in Righteousness, that is, remain in obedience to the Commandments. Yahushua the Messiah has given us his Spirit, the Spirit of truth, to help us remain in Righteousness.

It means, therefore, that walking in righteousness is walking in Yahushua the Messiah - walking in the Commandments of YHVH, our Father.

YHVH gave the Israelites his Ten Commandments, written by his finger, when he had brought them out of Egypt - out of bondage. He commanded them to walk in his Commandments if they wanted to remain in the Promised Land. The Israelites neither were the most numerous people nor did come out of Egypt by their own strength. The mighty hand and outstretched arm of YHVH El Shaddai saved and delivered them from bondage.

Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Jer 6:16 This is what YHVH says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, "We will not walk in it" '

Isa 30:21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the right way; walk in it.'

Heb 1:1-2 In the past YHVH spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

What has he said?

John 14:23 Yahushua replied, 'Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and will come to them and make our home with them.

John 15:10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love.

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the testimony: YHVH has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of YHVH does not have life.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of YHVH, and have the testimony of Yahushua the Messiah.

Hmmmmh! I wonder what commandments!

1 Like

Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 10:17am On Jan 02, 2019
YHVH is great.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
Righteous living is the assurance.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2019
John 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
Unless you obey the Ten Commandments, you have no life in you.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 9:13am On May 04, 2019
We are not saved because we obey the Ten Commandments. We obey the Commandments because we are saved. We are not saved because we are righteous. We are righteous because we are saved. We obey the Ten Commandments of our Father in heaven because we are righteous. We are righteous because Righteousness - the King of Righteousness - has made us righteous by saving us from condemnation and placing us in his path. Yahushua the Messiah is the King of Righteousness. In order to remain righteous, we must remain in Righteousness, that is, remain in obedience to the Commandments. Yahushua the Messiah has given us his Spirit, the Spirit of truth, to help us remain in Righteousness.

It means, therefore, that walking in righteousness is walking in Yahushua the Messiah - walking in the Commandments of YHVH, our Father.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
There is no compulsion.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2019
Psalm 19:7 The law of YHVH is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of YHVH are trustworthy, making wise the simple.

1 Like

Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2019
We obey the Ten Commandments because we are saved.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2019
1 John 2:24-25 As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. And this is what he has promised us - eternal life.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
John 8:12 When Yahushua spoke again to the people, he said, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Obedience to the Ten Commandments is the fuel the saints need in order to continue shining.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by sonmvayina(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
elated177:

Saved from what?
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
sonmvayina:

Saved from what?

Read the message. The answer to your question is in the message.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2019
When it comes to obedience to the Ten Commandments of the Father, lawless people are quick to quote this portion of the Scriptures - albeit out of context - "our righteous acts are like filthy rags."

When it comes to offering, seed-sowing, tithing, everything that has to do with money, they never remember the same Scripture.

Why?

Could it is because they are in it for the money and don't have regard for the Commandments of YHVH Almighty?

Could these lawless people explain this Scripture?

Rev 19:8 Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear. (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of YHVH's holy people.)

Away from me you who practise lawlessness.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 5:02pm On May 07, 2020
Keep the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by davidinchrist(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2020
elated177:

I'm sorry, but it seems you're still living in the OLD covenant. God's will for man is to live in the NEW covenant in Jesus, and have Eternal life.

Moses = Old covenant

Jesus = New covenant

2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV
Who also hath made us able ministers of the NEW testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth LIFE.

Matthew 22:36-40 KJV
Master, which is the great commandment in the law? [37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt LOVE the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

[38] This is the first and great commandment.

[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

[40] On these TWO commandments HAVE ALL the law and the prophets.

Galatians 3:23,25-26,28 KJV
But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

[25] But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

[26] For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

[28] There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

(Please see Gal. chap 3; Rom. chap 7 & 8 )

FINALLY,

27 “You have heard the commandment that says, ‘You must not commit adultery.’
Matthew 5:27

28 But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Matthew 5:28

29 So if your eye—even your good eye—causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.
Matthew 5:29

30 And if your hand—even your stronger hand—causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.
Matthew 5:30

31 “You have heard the law that says, ‘A man can divorce his wife by merely giving her a written notice of divorce.’
Matthew 5:31

32 But I say that a man who divorces his wife, unless she has been unfaithful, causes her to commit adultery. And anyone who marries a divorced woman also commits adultery.
Matthew 5:32

33 “You have also heard that our ancestors were told, ‘You must not break your vows; you must carry out the vows you make to the lord.’
Matthew 5:33

34 But I say, do not make any vows! Do not say, ‘By heaven!’ because heaven is God’s throne.
Matthew 5:34

35 And do not say, ‘By the earth!’ because the earth is his footstool. And do not say, ‘By Jerusalem!’ for Jerusalem is the city of the great King.
Matthew 5:35

36 Do not even say, ‘By my head!’ for you can’t turn one hair white or black.
Matthew 5:36

37 Just say a simple, ‘Yes, I will,’ or ‘No, I won’t.’ Anything beyond this is from the evil one.
Matthew 5:37

38 “You have heard the law that says the punishment must match the injury: ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’
Matthew 5:38

39 But I say, do not resist an evil person! If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also.
Matthew 5:39

40 If you are sued in court and your shirt is taken from you, give your coat, too.
Matthew 5:40

41 If a soldier demands that you carry his gear for a mile, carry it two miles.
Matthew 5:41

42 Give to those who ask, and don’t turn away from those who want to borrow.
Matthew 5:42

43 “You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy.
Matthew 5:43

44 But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!
Matthew 5:44

45 In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.
Matthew 5:45

46 If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much.
Matthew 5:46

47 If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even pagans do that.
Matthew 5:47

48 But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is PERFECT.
Matthew 5:48

PLEASE, this is not to establish any argument or debate. IF you or anyone else disagrees with me after all that, OKAY then.

May Jesus Bless You.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by davidinchrist(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2020
More:
Romans 7:6 KJV
But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Romans 8:2-4 KJV
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

[3] For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

[4] That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 10:52am On May 08, 2020
davidinchrist:

I'm sorry, but it seems you're still living in the OLD covenant. God's will for man is to live in the NEW covenant in Jesus, and have Eternal life.

Moses = Old covenant

Jesus = New covenant

Who also hath made us able ministers of the NEW testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth LIFE.

Master, which is the great commandment in the law? [37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt LOVE the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

[28] There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

FINALLY,

28 But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

29 So if your eye—even your good eye—causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

30 And if your hand—even your stronger hand—causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

31 “You have heard the law that says, ‘A man can divorce his wife by merely giving her a written notice of divorce.’

32 But I say that a man who divorces his wife, unless she has been unfaithful, causes her to commit adultery. And anyone who marries a divorced woman also commits adultery.

33 “You have also heard that our ancestors were told, ‘You must not break your vows; you must carry out the vows you make to the lord.’

34 But I say, do not make any vows! Do not say, ‘By heaven!’ because heaven is God’s throne.

35 And do not say, ‘By the earth!’ because the earth is his footstool. And do not say, ‘By Jerusalem!’ for Jerusalem is the city of the great King.

37 Just say a simple, ‘Yes, I will,’ or ‘No, I won’t.’ Anything beyond this is from the evil one.

38 “You have heard the law that says the punishment must match the injury: ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’

39 But I say, do not resist an evil person! If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also.

40 If you are sued in court and your shirt is taken from you, give your coat, too.

45 In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.

46 If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much.

47 If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even pagans do that.

Who is Yahushua the Messiah?
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 11:01am On May 08, 2020
davidinchrist:

PLEASE, this is not to establish any argument or debate. IF you or anyone else disagrees with me after all that, OKAY then.

Did you go through the message?

Did you understand it at all?
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by davidinchrist(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2020
elated177:

Did you go through the message?

Did you understand it at all?

Friend, yes I did. You remember I said "I'm sorry" cos I really don't wish to bother anyone.

Moreover, if you're not willing to take the Bible on your own WITH A FRESH MIND, and put aside your church/religious believes/teachings or traditions, then forget it! You won't see what I was trying to tell you.

I'm a Catholic/Pentecostal by birth, myself. BUT, I had to GET RID of all the CATHOLICISM OF MY DAD, AND PENTECOSTALISM OF MY MUM in me, and start trusting Jesus, and studying the scriptures for myself really deeply like the Berean Christians---Please see Act 17:11. The Holy Spirit was impressed with them.

However, if you or anyone else cares to listen to me, from the previous posts, what I was actually trying to point out was about your emphasis on the TEN commandments (Old Covenant: Moses), INSTEAD of THE ONE commandment of LOVE (LOVE God with all your life and LOVE your neighbour as yourself) THAT JESUS PREACHED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT.

Please, see my previous posts, IF NEED BE. I won't repeat it here again.

See a bible passage that describes this down below, and feel free to check posts on my profile page, if you so wish.

Again, if you don't agree, no problem.

I don't argue or try to justify myself: God does.

May Jesus Bless You.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by davidinchrist(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2020
Jesus was trying to introduce the NEW covenant to this Old covenant man. The man's mind was on the Ten commandments, but Jesus had a greater commandment in Mind: Law of the Spirit: LOVE (love God with everything, and your neighbour as yourself)

Please, have a good read:

Matthew 19:16-26 KJV
And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
[17] And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is , God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

[18] He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
[19] Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

[20] The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
[21] Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be PERFECT go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have TRESURE in heaven: and come and FOLLOW ME.

[22] But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

[23] Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
[24] And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

[25] When his disciples heard it , they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

[26] But Jesus beheld them , and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

TO BE PERFECT, WE GOT TO LIVE BY THE SPIRIT NOT THE LAW:

Romans 8:14 KJV
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

May Jesus Give You Light.

Good bye.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by sonmvayina(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2020
Obey God's laws and you will be saved.... Leviticus 18 4-5
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 7:56pm On May 08, 2020
davidinchrist:

Friend, yes I did. You remember I said "I'm sorry" cos I really don't wish to bother anyone.

Moreover, if you're not willing to take the Bible on your own WITH A FRESH MIND, and put aside your church/religious believes/teachings or traditions, then forget it! You won't see what I was trying to tell you.

I'm a Catholic/Pentecostal by birth, myself. BUT, I had to GET RID of all the CATHOLICISM OF MY DAD, AND PENTECOSTALISM OF MY MUM in me, and start trusting Jesus, and studying the scriptures for myself really deeply like the Berean Christians---Please see Act 17:11. The Holy Spirit was impressed with them.

However, if you or anyone else cares to listen to me, from the previous posts, what I was actually trying to point out was about your emphasis on the TEN commandments (Old Covenant: Moses), INSTEAD of THE ONE commandment of LOVE (LOVE God with all your life and LOVE your neighbour as yourself) THAT JESUS PREACHED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT.

Please, see my previous posts, IF NEED BE. I won't repeat it here again.

See a bible passage that describes this down below, and feel free to check posts on my profile page, if you so wish.

Again, if you don't agree, no problem.

I don't argue or try to justify myself: God does.

May Jesus Bless You.

Young man, I am ready to engage you in a conversation. If you are ready, pick a date and time on this forum and we will have it. I will ask you questions and you will reply immediately. You will ask me questions and I will reply immediately.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by davidinchrist(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2020
elated177:

Young man, I am ready to engage you in a conversation. If you are ready, pick a date and time on this forum and we will have it. I will ask you questions and you will reply immediately. You will ask me questions and I will reply immediately.

Nothing doing bro. Just ignore me, IF you do not agree with me.

May Jesus Bless You Sir.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 8:07pm On May 08, 2020
davidinchrist:
Jesus was trying to introduce the NEW covenant to this Old covenant man. The man's mind was on the Ten commandments, but Jesus had a greater commandment in Mind: Law of the Spirit: LOVE (love God with everything, and your neighbour as yourself)

Please, have a good read:

Matthew 19:16-26 KJV
And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
[17] And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is , God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

[18] He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
[19] Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

[20] The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
[21] Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be PERFECT go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have TRESURE in heaven: and come and FOLLOW ME.

[22] But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.

[23] Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
[24] And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

[25] When his disciples heard it , they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

[26] But Jesus beheld them , and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

TO BE PERFECT, WE GOT TO LIVE BY THE SPIRIT NOT THE LAW:

Romans 8:14 KJV
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

May Jesus Give You Light.

Good bye.

Sorry o. I have the Light. The Light has given me and made me light. Yahushua the Messiah has given me light. I am light.

I asked you a question earlier:

Let me add another one:

What does it mean to live by the Spirit?

Like I have stated; pick a date and time and we will have a discourse bordering on your issue with this message.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 8:11pm On May 08, 2020
davidinchrist:

Nothing doing bro. Just ignore me, IF you do not agree with me.

May Jesus Bless You Sir.

You don't want to agree with me, but you want me to agree with you. Interesting!

I don't want to ignore you. You have raised a lot of issues. The best thing is to have them sorted. This is heavenly race we are talking about here.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by davidinchrist(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2020
elated177:

You don't want to agree with me, but you want me to agree with you. Interesting!

I don't want to ignore you. You have raised a lot of issues. The best thing is to have them sorted. This is heavenly race we are talking about here.

No, not that. I don't want anyone to agree with me except Jesus gives light to. That's why I always try to quote Bible verses.

And I'm sorry, I don't argue or debate; I did that years back, though.

Peace...
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 8:26pm On May 08, 2020
davidinchrist:

No, not that. I don't want anyone to agree with me except Jesus gives light to. That's why I always try to quote Bible verses.

And I'm sorry, I don't argue or debate; I did that years back, though.

Peace...

What do you think the Bereans did? There is nothing wrong with discussing the Scriptures.

I can see you have opened a thread bordering on you assertions here.

I have asked you two questions and you carefully evaded them. Here they are again:

What does it mean to live by the Spirit?

Here is another one:

What does it mean to obey Yahushua the Messiah?

If you are finding them difficult to tackle, I refer you to some of my threads. Even this particular thread will help you immensely in answering them.

Anyone who jumps into the fire, should expect to get burnt. Whoever stands in the rain or jumps into water and does not expect to get wet, has been simply deluded
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by elated177: 8:30pm On May 08, 2020
davidinchrist:

Moses = Old covenant

Jesus = New covenant

FINALLY,

May Jesus Bless You.

Old Covenant = Yahushua the Messiah.

New Covenant = Yahushua the Messiah.

Genesis to Revelation = Yahushua the Messiah.

If you don't want to debate or argue, don't stir things up. You can't come on a thread that deals with issues bordering on eternity or the righteous walk, completely disagree with the OP and claim you do not argue or debate. Holding a contrary view, has automatically put you on the debate platform.
Re: Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. by davidinchrist(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2020
elated177:

Old Covenant = Yahushua the Messiah.

New Covenant = Yahushua the Messiah.

Genesis to Revelation = Yahushua the Messiah.

If you don't want to debate or argue, don't stir things up. You can't come on a thread that deals with issues bordering on eternity or the righteous walk, completely disagree with the OP and claim you do not argue or debate. Holding a contrary view, has automatically put you on the debate platform.

Okay, again I'm sorry.

Good bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFRICA: Land Of The Cursed, And The Undead / 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says / If All Pastors Can Teach This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.