Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Realistic Projections/predictions For 2019 As Against Prophesies Of Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Realistic Projections/predictions For 2019 As Against Prophesies Of Pastors (609 Views)

The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Realistic Projections/predictions For 2019 As Against Prophesies Of Pastors by HardMirror(m): 3:57am On Jan 01, 2019
This would be Your best year so far! Every year is always someone's best year so far. 2019 could be yours. This could be the year of your dreams, where you make that money, have that child you have been expecting, get that visa, whatever your big dream is.

this Would be your worse year so far! this could be the year you would die (or i would die), this could be the year you will lose everything you have worked for all your life. Every year people suffer misfortune and this year, you could just be one of these people.

Politics: Buhari is most likely to win i know many would not like to hear this and may even think i am a buhari supporter. I have been called a pdp supporter before because all the thread i open in the politics section criticise buhari and apc. Let us leave emotions and all aside, Buhari remains the strongest candidate to win the 2019 presidential election. Atiku has a chance to challenge him, unfortunately many people still dont trust him and would rather vote buhari despite his failures cos most nigerians vote based on sentiments.

There would be amazing scientific and technological breakthroughs this year! while we are busy hustling for our daily bread or indulging in unprofitable ventures, there are those who committed their time to thinking and working on solutions to make the world better. This year expect to see the launch of a lot of technological breakthroughs. There would be vaccines for some deadly diseases, there would be automotive innovations, there would be great advancements in aero space.

New generation of Millionaires and Billionaires there would be new startups that would hit it big this year. You will hear new names and even memorize new names of people who will become the media sensations because of their success.

This year like any other year, dont expect things to come easy to you or from wishful praying. Buckle your belt, roll your sleeves and get down to work!
With a little bit of luck good things will come to you.

From hardmirror
Happy 2019

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Realistic Projections/predictions For 2019 As Against Prophesies Of Pastors by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:05am On Jan 01, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Realistic Projections/predictions For 2019 As Against Prophesies Of Pastors by ipobarecriminals: 5:20am On Jan 01, 2019
cool make i add my prophecy.
jimi Agbaje will cry

ipob will cry cos of Obituary of Atiku on FeBUHARI and will start their No lefuledum/ Biabia nuisance

sanwo olu will win

Jubril from Sudan will appoint Ambode from Ondo aa Minister

Rocha and Ibikunle will cry

some Nairalanders will post their pre wedding pixz.Sum will buy cars,.Lalasticlala son will celebrate his birthday.

1 Like

Re: Realistic Projections/predictions For 2019 As Against Prophesies Of Pastors by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:21am On Jan 01, 2019
my predictions are simple;

If Buhari win, Nigeria will go into depression and the economy will collapse. But it will be all good for those who earn in foreign currency grin.

But what about siblings, friends, even enemies who are working hard for a living in Nigeria?

If Buhari didn't perform in his first term, do you think he will do anything in the second?

Think!!!!
Re: Realistic Projections/predictions For 2019 As Against Prophesies Of Pastors by Dantedasz(m): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2019
I can do better than these charlatans called pastors.

In 2019 I speculate that-

1.Elections will hold in Nigeria in 2019 and it will be a close race.
2.Men and Women will get married.
3.People will fall sick and visit hospitals,While some will visit churches and others will visit native doctors for cures.
4.There will be rainfall in July in Lagos state.
5. There will be hot weather in Sokoto state in March of this year.
6.Davido and Wizkid will release songs this year.
7.Lagos state will have a new governor this year.
8.We will see the rise of more baby mama's this year.
9.Many tourists will visit Dubai this year.
10.Atheists and Theists will have strong arguments for the existence or non existence of God on Nairaland forum.

There that was not so difficult. Happy New year 2019. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Realistic Projections/predictions For 2019 As Against Prophesies Of Pastors by hahn(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2019
post=74341520:
God bless Nigeria.

With lots of useless leaders as it has been doing so well
Re: Realistic Projections/predictions For 2019 As Against Prophesies Of Pastors by OKUCHI11(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
II am a living witness of Sokoto sun... it is not good... hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Moriah Peters Shares Christian Marriage Tips (watch Video) / Download: Ikem By Ebuka Ft Amarachi Eze / The Horrors Of Suicide In The Afterlife Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.