Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians (8159 Views)

Forward Ever, Backward NEVER!!!! / Forward Ever, Backward Never; Tinubu Charges Nigerians Ahead Of General Election / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Otakom87(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2019
The greatest strategist Nigeria has ever produced

2 Likes

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Oblitz(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2019
Vampire

1 Like

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by MufasaRebirth: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2019
Emu4life:
Who ask you
I guess you are one of them, welcome grin
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by aishapmbtoto: 10:35am On Jan 01, 2019
Which kind forward

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by ajebuter(f): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2019
The only good thing that will gladden my heart if ( God forbid bad thing) Buhari should come back is to see the way he will sooooooo deal with Tinubu and his empire...

It will be sooooooo thrilling watching the ways the big crocodile Buhari will devour Bordillon Emperor with his entire jaws and fang ...

Someone that called off your bluff and practically sidelined you for 3 years and suddenly starts romancing you in the 4th year and you're still dancing maa joo lo no n weyin eh song for him..

Oya now....make we see

3 Likes

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by PapaAdanna: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2019
The ugly buffoon and his COHORTS are the one drawing us backwards.

Let's do away with these evil
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by dam2000(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2019
You re the backward we reject u

1 Like

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by biggestmanhood(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2019
PassingShot:
Yes o.
No return to Egypt. The Promised Land is our destination.
jack ass oponu

1 Like

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by biggestmanhood(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2019
PassingShot:
Yes o.
jack ass oponu

1 Like

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Mysselff2: 10:44am On Jan 01, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

Oh boy!!!

So you are outside the country where things are working

Where the president is sane and intelligent

Where the economy is booming

Yet you come online trying to shove down an old man with ZERO economical knowledge, ZERO financial knowledge, Zero human resource knowledge down the throat of some gullible supporters?

While the others are here engaging in Yahoo rituals, Internet begging just to survive, you are outside the country enjoying the dividends of a sane govt.

You think say e go go well for you? cheesy

Chaii see finishing o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by KingGBsky(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2019
ClearFlair:
PMB till 2023.

You must be in a different Nigeria. It is Next Level for Nigeria. The gates of hell shall not prevail. PMB till 2023. Atiku can be president of your household if you so desire.

You can only assume next level if the previous year was a Success..
Next level of what exactly?
Fulani herdsmen? Or poverty

1 Like

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by fasho01(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2019
You're right Tinubu.. That's why we will never again go back to your backward party at all levels

1 Like

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

Oh boy!!!

So you are outside the country where things are working

Where the president is sane and intelligent

Where the economy is booming

Yet you come online trying to shove down an old man with ZERO economical knowledge, ZERO financial knowledge, Zero human resource knowledge down the throat of some gullible supporters?

While the others are here engaging in Yahoo rituals, Internet begging just to survive, you are outside the country enjoying the dividends of a sane govt.

You think say e go go well for you? cheesy

Biafrat, shut up!

1 Like

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by supereagle(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2019
KingGBsky:

Remember OBJ first tenure was Jaga Jaga and someone sang it , it was the second tenure things improved.

1 Like

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by KingGBsky(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2019
supereagle:

Remember OBJ first tenure was Jaga Jaga and someone sang it , it was the second tenure things improved.

Kai Nigerians have suffered in the hands of politicians..
See reasons.
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Mccullum: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2019
It is very obvious that a sitting president must have critics while his supporters will surely support him...

I'm not seeing Atiku winning ...

Buhari will still win with small margin..

Majority of those PVC holders doesn't browse...

1 Like

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by BruncleZuma: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2019
Then...goes ahead to campaign for one the most notorious Anti-Constitution nitwits alive.
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Orpe7(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2019
Yes o. Forward ever. We are not going back to Egypt
Numbers 14:4
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by shedy03(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2019
ClearFlair:
PMB till 2023.

You must be in a different Nigeria. It is Next Level for Nigeria.
Its a next level for your type and APC not for Nigeria.
APC has succeeded in making Nigeria the world headquarter of extreme poverty and its getting worse by d day, whatever be your position now I bet you you will be hurt by the next level directly or otherwise.
See attached, better past VS your next level.
Selfish people, leave Nigeria out of this.

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Mrsegz: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Coming from a Man who receives 4b every month from the Lagos state government, 3b every month as percentage from IGR and kick backs from all political office holders in the State...
SMH

2 Likes

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by shedy03(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2019
KingGBsky:

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2019
YES O! I CAN'T WAIT TO UN-VOTE THE DISASTER I ERRONEOUSLY WASTED MY VOTE ON IN 2015.
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Smile4daddy(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

You really have a hard job buddy.

Imagine being awake by this time carrying an old man's picture shouting 4+4.

lol...

Even if you are a party agent, why can't they give you a job in CBN or somewhere lucrative like they gave Zhara Buhari and Yusuf. cheesy

Before you tag me a PDP agent, I am just a regular Nigerian with a PVC weighing my options on who but not the old lifeless man in Aso Rock.
Children of hate congratulations we all see the new year 2019 and together we must move to the next level with our beloved president Buhari for a better Nigeria.
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by xelly: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2019
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Bang your head against the wall nearest to you, it doesn't change the fact that Buhari is head and shoulder aove whoever you support. And he will be president, by God's Grace in 2019.

Still didn't answer his questions. Why are in a country with a sane president? Come down to Nigeria and enjoy the job opportunities, power supply, medicare, good economy etc
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by namio10: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2019
PassingShot:
Yes o.

Nigeria is in a place worse than Egypt.

APC is more corrupt than PDP.

APC govt has piled up debt of close to $0.5 million/head of every Nigerian citizen.

Political Corruption of President Buhari in appointing his less qualified tribesmen into very important political positions is worse, hurts more than monetary corruption.

Insecurity: too many innocent Nigerians have been killed by insurgents and herdsmen in just three years of APC.
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by porthouse7(f): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2019
PointZerom:

You are not in Nigeria? I think the herdsmen chased you out of Nigeria?

Talking about backwardness, Buhari is a perfect definition of backwardness. From military coup to civilian president.

guy why u carry bihari Mata for head like dis.... every man with different opinion,let d buhari guy be
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2019
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Bang your head against the wall nearest to you, it doesn't change the fact that Buhari is head and shoulder aove whoever you support. And he will be president, by God's Grace in 2019.

Them go deport you soon, so you go come back and feel what we are feeling here too.

Mtcheew.
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Smile4daddy(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

You really have a hard job buddy.

Imagine being awake by this time carrying an old man's picture shouting 4+4.

lol...

Even if you are a party agent, why can't they give you a job in CBN or somewhere lucrative like they gave Zhara Buhari and Yusuf. cheesy

Before you tag me a PDP agent, I am just a regular Nigerian with a PVC weighing my options on who but not the old lifeless man in Aso Rock.
You don't even have a choice of who to vote and you think the rest of us the Sane Nigerians are choiceless like you?

Sorry Buhari is our choice and the only means at which our PVC believes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Reactions As Obasanjo Prostrates For An Oba With His White Agbada (Pix) / This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures / Celebrations Has Already Started In, Atiku Abubakar's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.