Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,841 members, 7,798,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians (8154 Views)

Forward Ever, Backward NEVER!!!! / Forward Ever, Backward Never; Tinubu Charges Nigerians Ahead Of General Election / Nuhu Ribadu: 'Northern Nigeria Most Backward In The World' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by hush15: 11:31am On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=mrakeli62 post=74341696]Ahead of the 2019 general elections, the All Progressives Congress national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has urged Nigerians in the new year, not to tread backward, but forward as they make voting choices in February.

Tinubu in his New Year message on Monday in Lagos, said that the choices Nigerians make would demonstrate the type of nation they want and urged them to perform their civic duties by voting with utmost faith, responsibility and the best interest of the country at heart.

”We must enter the New Year and see it as a new day for Nigeria. Thus, I ask you to perform your civic duty to vote with utmost faith, responsibility and the best interest of the country at heart.

“We have a choice to make. The choice we make will demonstrate the type of nation we want.

”I select the path of forward progress for I have never recommended to myself or to the nation the awkward practice of walking backward.

”We must exercise courage and vision. We must continue forward for the sake of this nation and our posterity, we dare not retreat or regress.

“Elections will be free and fair. You must add your voice and vote.

”You must participate in this important exercise of our democratic rights and institutions. We seek to build a better nation. We ask you to join us.

“In so doing, we give effect to the best of our hopes and aspirations for 2019, ” he said.

Tinubu also urged Nigerians to select the path of progress in 2019, as opposed to going backwards to the past that had not helped the nation.

”As time ushers in the New Year, we must look back on 2018 with gratitude. We thank God for Nigeria and all that He has done for us.

”The nation is on the verge of an election to determine our collective fate, we can either chose to continue forward or return to the old ways that held us back for so long.

”Just as 2018 must turn into 2019, we must also continue to move forward. As time cannot proceed backward. Nor should we, ” he said.
Tinubu said that President Muhammadu Buhari led-administration had made progress in moving the country forward.

The nation is on the verge of an election to determine our collective fate, we can either chose to continue forward or return to the old ways that held us back for so long. Just as 2018 must turn into 2019, we must also continue to move forward. As time cannot proceed backward. Nor should we, ” he said. Tinubu said that President Muhammadu Buhari led-administration had made progress in moving the country forward.

”We realise that we still have much to do and far to travel to become the nation we are destined to be. Yet, we must also acknowledge that we have come a long way.

”We have made progress and it has at times been difficult, yet we stand with great hope and belief that we shall advance and move this nation forward.

“Let us recognise that which has been done this past year. President Buhari has built a foundation for sustainable growth and development, a path for a better future.

”President Buhari has brought transparency and accountability in the government’s businesses.

”The Buhari administration has shown the compassionate side of our traditions and our very nature by constructing a social safety net to assure the poorest among us are not neglected but are cared for as is the right of every human being. It has fed children that they may go to school.

“It has trained people that they may acquire a livelihood. It has empowered those who wish to start businesses and employ others.

It has helped farmers become more productive so that they may earn more money while better feeding the nation.

“For instance, we have recorded significant breakthrough in agriculture with increased local rice production and the attendant reduction in rice importation.

”These things have been done not to win accolades but because they are the right things for a decent and caring government to do for a decent and good people.

“As we move into the New Year, let us be committed to doing our best for Nigeria. I wish you all a wonderful New Year, ” Tinubu said.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/01/forward-ever-backward-never-tinubu-to.html[/quo
te]

See this confirmthief... Well, voting BOG or JK is moving forward. Also Atiku issagoal
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Bridget95(f): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2019
PassingShot:
Yes o.

No return to Egypt. The Promised Land is our destination.
High insecurity everywhere,800 companies down the drain,Job losses in millions,tyranny, violence,high death rate,No one in out-of-school children worldwide,Stike of lecturers and higher institutions closure for months, insurgency in almost every region,high terrorism , corruption,lack of countability etc are these the so called next level, nepotism, This is not 2015 when propaganda was used recklessly, Nigerians are wiser now than ever. #backtodaura#
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Darlyxx: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2019
Yes, Tinubu,he has brought transparency and accountability, yet, we don't know how much was spent on his several medical trips and what sickness it was that tax payers money was spent on.

Nigeria achieved reduction in rice importation under Buhari, yet report has it that Nigeria is the second rice importing nation in the world.

Social safety net, and empowerment of youth and women, yet Nigeria is the world's poverty capital. having overtaken India.

Which forward do you,Tinubu, want us to make by voting Buhari by all these indices. Even when you have pocketed Lagos as your private estate.

If the situation of security in this country today is pleasing to you where herdsmen have killed more in one year than the dreaded Boko Haram is the forward we must go, am afraid for the kind of country you want for us because of sheer greed.

Sir, please can you tell yourself of a truth that Nigeria is truly making progress and if you were a good man, this is the kind of country you want us live in.

Our politicians lie whee it pleases them to fan the embers of their greed and ethinicity.
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by rozayx5(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2019

2 Likes

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

Oh boy!!!

So you are outside the country where things are working

Where the president is sane and intelligent

Where the economy is booming

Yet you come online trying to shove down an old man with ZERO economical knowledge, ZERO financial knowledge, Zero human resource knowledge down the throat of some gullible supporters?

While the others are here engaging in Yahoo rituals, Internet begging just to survive, you are outside the country enjoying the dividends of a sane govt.

You think say e go go well for you? cheesy
All Nigerians in diaspora are Bihari supporters. The reason is that they fear $ might crash if he leaves office , so the unpatriotic fool is looking out for himself.
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by supereagle(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
KingGBsky:

Kai Nigerians have suffered in the hands of politicians..
See reasons.

Nigerians are the problems we have not learnt to put the politicians to be accountable to us.
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Corrinthians(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Bush boy, anyone who doesn't agree with your choice is paid?

Biafrat, not every Nairaland has the same work-sleep regime. And certainly not every Nigerian lives in Nigeria, so, while it's night time in Nigeria, it's not necessarily night time all over the world.

Use your brain. And if na the 4+4 logo dey pain you, take another one grin
Na im dey pain dem. The logo and sign dey make their intestines twist into a knot. That's why they were desperate to make us stop using it, calling it an Islamic sign.

He commented just eight minutes after you did yet complain about the time of day you commented.

Madness overload.

Make him receive more 4+4 there jor! grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Idiot.
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by BuhariLooter(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
BUHARILOOTERS A. K. A BUHARIDIANS A. K. A SAI BABARIANS SHOULD BE READY FOR A SHOCKER....
SAI ATIKUOBI WE KNOW
SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE STAND
ATIKU WILL WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
INSHA ALAH AMINBUHARI ADMINISTRATION DEY PAIN EVERY NIGERIAN EVEN YOU WEY DE TYPE BROTHER, WE NEED TO TRY SOMEONE ELSE BUHARI HAS BEEN TESTED AND FAILED ATIKU HAS BRAIN TO TURN OUR ECONOMY AROUND, WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT DO BETTER THAN OTHER PAST PRESIDENT, NIGERIANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF BUHARI'S FAKE INTEGRITY

Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Godblesspmb: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

You really have a hard job buddy.

Imagine being awake by this time carrying an old man's picture shouting 4+4.

lol...

Even if you are a party agent, why can't they give you a job in CBN or somewhere lucrative like they gave Zhara Buhari and Yusuf. cheesy

Before you tag me a PDP agent, I am just a regular Nigerian with a PVC weighing my options on who but not the old lifeless man in Aso Rock.
mumu, how old is atiku? Buhari will be your president come 2019
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by williaam(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Of all people, its tinubu. I pity this country. A country where the man on the street cannot afford 3 square meal. I weep for the destiny of Nigeria. Have we ever dared to ask this politicians about their manifesto. To me I think one could achieve great things within the space of 4 years. Let's all get our PVC ready and do the needful. Next level abi na No level.
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Ayobami7(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
好的
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Passionfruit: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

You really have a hard job buddy.

Imagine being awake by this time carrying an old man's picture shouting 4+4.

lol...

Even if you are a party agent, why can't they give you a job in CBN or somewhere lucrative like they gave Zhara Buhari and Yusuf. cheesy

Before you tag me a PDP agent, I am just a regular Nigerian with a PVC weighing my options on who but not the old lifeless man in Aso Rock.

Let me introduce a man by the name of Sowore to you, do your findings about him then decide.

I’m just tired of the same old people
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by legba1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nigerians are indeed stuck between the deep blue sea and the devil.....we truely deserve the leader we get cos they are a reflection of who we are
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Obbi2: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ok ooo
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by Kingspin(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Old man no dey get shame for real
Re: ‘forward Ever, Backward Never’ - Tinubu To Nigerians by suremanpatriot: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Forward ever for us Nigerians Amen. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Doctored His Radio Interview On N10m Donation – Minister / How Did Peter Obi's Father Die? / CIA Deadly Agents Watch Shettima Like A Hawk At The Russian Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.