Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Happy New Year Guys! Pls Read This Info - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Happy New Year Guys! Pls Read This Info (371 Views)

Before You Place Another Bet, Read This / Guys Pls Can You Guide Me On How To Play The Skysports Fantasy Football. / LA Liga Official Page Wishes Nigeria Happy New Year In Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Guys! Pls Read This Info by Fucktensei: 5:16am On Jan 01, 2019
[b]Happy new year to all punters in the house! may we have more winnings this year. I know some of you could remember I run a prediction here for 'Basketball' , .

well from today, I'll stop posting tips on naira . all tips will now be posted in my telegram channel, you can join, it's free of charge, we'll be focusing on these 3 sports.

-Basketball
-Icehockey
-Football

I purposely went offline, because I was taking time off to study different winning strategies and combos and it works(somewhat). but anyways not to bother you with much talks, if you play only football, then you can retain your former bookie, but if it's basketball and probably icehockey(that's where the main revenue comes from) pls check my link and register with that bookie there , because some of the options I may post , you might not find it in your bookie. thanks

This is the link for joining my telegram channel. (I've decided to stop posting on Nairaland, pls share this link with your friends. let's wreck the bookies through other sports!)

Link: Sports Winning Kings��⚽
Welcome to sports winning Kings. Here you get to see detailed analysis of sports based on performance and current form.

https:///sportwinningkings

or you could just research "Sportwinningkings" on telegram and join my channel. thanks.[/b]
Re: Happy New Year Guys! Pls Read This Info by Fucktensei: 5:19am On Jan 01, 2019
predictions and posting will take place starting from tomorrow. thanks
Re: Happy New Year Guys! Pls Read This Info by Fucktensei: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2019
if you're on whatsapp and you want to enquire anything from me, contact +2348151240629

for those on telegram - https:///Sportwinningking(use this to talk to me directly)

(1) (Reply)

Win With Me....green Is Always The Colour / Reasons Why PSG Should Not Trust Neymar / 90% Free Sure 5odd Daily, Only Death Is 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.