Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Great Benin descendants thread - Culture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Great Benin descendants thread (18273 Views)

Lagos Belongs To The Great Benin Kingdom: OBA OF LAGOS / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival / The Great Benin Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Ikechu12: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
prolog2:
either you are not Anioma, either you are a liar either you are ignorant. It is a well known fact that Anioma are Edo. Before colonisation by the british, they were full fledged citizens of Benin Kingdom with many occupying the highest positions of the Kingdom. Even Chief Agho Obaseki was Anioma. And once again thé teritory of Bénin Kingdom is drawn on precolonial maps, so it is not a mystery. Fool.
Illiterate I'm from Asaba you incompetent goat. My father is from umueze and my mother is from umuagu. Even at that, my entire family stretches to all over Anioma land in delta plus Aniomas in SE. My brother is literally married to an onitsha woman. Dumbass go and research where the Bleep I'm from because I'm hella proud of my Anioma heritage and mentioned it repeatedly on this forum. Again idiot Aniomas are not Edo. Even ika you lots repeatedly tried to use as defense to your pathetic land stealing attempt, the Agbor's, which una are closest to, ancestors fought your ancestors and whipped their asses in each of your land stealing attempt. Go and find out why it wasn't until 19th century when the Agbor stopped whipping una asses. You land stealing thieves have repeatedly tried to force your worthlessness onto Anioma for centuries for only God knows why. And btw Obaseki was raised and brought up in Benin just like the current Dein of Agbor was raised and brought up by the Oba of Bini hence both kissed y'all asses. Funny thing is you morons think y'all are slick but that same playbook you idiots are currently doing is the exact same shit that happened to arochukwu. Y'all MFs aren't slick. The same way your ancestors failed miserably by force is the same way una will fail miserably with the copycat pathetic attempt.

stly, you know what pisses me off about you Edo bastard and claiming Anioma are una brother is that y'all fucking bastards mistreat Anioma currently sharing that worthless state of una. Y'all marginalize them, insult them, degrade them till the point they are constantly begging to be removed from una. You'll think that's an isolated case of "brothers" affecting "brothers". Hilarious enough, that's not the only bullshit y'all assholes have done to Anioma. Y'all piece of shit assholes were the bastards that directed Nigerian army to Aniomas residing in una fucking land during the war to be killed. Ironically enough, played a role in the significant number of slaughter that happened in Aniomaland despite the fact we weren't part of Biafra yet y'all irritating bastards pretends to be "Anioma and Edo are one".

2 Likes

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 18, 2019
^^^^^?! You need psychiatric help guy.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 18, 2019
prolog2:
^^^^^?! You need psychiatric help guy.
many Igbo people mostly the one that is pro Biafra need one

I think it's the bomb during the war that affected their ancestors brain
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2019
grin Igbo are so pained and jealous about Benin.

They are wailing, crying opening different monikers all over social media insulting the Benin but the people in the forum have continued to deny them grin.

Is it by force to be Igbo abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by superlightning: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Edodefender:
grin Igbo are so pained and jealous about Benin.

They are wailing, crying opening different monikers all over social media insulting the Benin but the people in the forum have continued to deny them grin.

Is it by force to be Igbo abi?

deluded loser. Lol..... enjoy your illusion.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2019
superlightning:

deluded loser. Lol..... enjoy your illusion.
what you don't understand is that, we aren't the ones claiming them.

An average Edo person is not tribalistic and hate insulting other people or trying to force them to do things.

That's why after Lagos, Edo state is where you can find everything ethnic groups in Nigeria even though the abuses we received online.

You claimed they are Igbo, they said they aren't.

What will you now do? Force them?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Great Benin descendants thread by Donarozzi: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Edodefender:

The Dein of Agbor Kingdom, His Royal Majesty Dr. Benjamin Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi I, has enjoined his subjects to stop promoting Igbo culture, describing the Agbor culture as ‘unique and peculiar’.

I write with due respect to the elders of Agbor and the entire Igbo institutions in Agbor. I am of the impression that the elders of Agbor who are custodians of Igbo traditions are not comfortable with the way the current Dei of Agbor, Benjamin Ikechukwu, is piloting the affairs of their community. Benjamin Ikechukwu was not brought up in Agbor, does not speak Igbo, and as such does not really understand the intricacies of Igbo culture and tradition. Benjamin Ikechukwu cannot speak the Igbo dialect of Agbor; how then can he understand the fundamentals of Agbor historical and cultural institutions? That the kingship institution of Agbor is hereditary does not give him the right to burst into the scene and ignorantly supplant the real traditions of his people with alien ideas. Let the elders of Agbor stand up and call Benjamin Ikechukwu to order. I don't know if Benjamin Ikechukwu really told his people to stop practising Igbo culture. But if the young king actually said so, the elders of Agbor must rise up immediately and educate him so that he could learn that Agbor is fundamentally Igbo.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by superlightning: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Edodefender:
what you don't understand is that, we aren't the ones claiming them.

An average Edo person is not tribalistic and hate insulting other people or trying to force them to do things.

That's why after Lagos, Edo state is where you can find everything ethnic groups in Nigeria even though the abuses we received online.

You claimed they are Igbo, they said they aren't.

What will you now do? Force them?.

insecure loser. I have no time to waste with you.
Re: Great Benin descendants thread by goalernestman: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
superlightning:

insecure loser. I have no time to waste with you.

No need to panic the obi of current igbo land speak of their origin. hears from the kings mouth watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXZ9rJVIMh4

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What's So Special About Male Children? / What Is The History Behind The Gorgeous [edo] Bini's Hair Beads? / Photos From 2017 Aba Festival Igara, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.