Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional (11068 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For APRIL 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SATURDAY, 30TH MARCH. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Knowing who you are in Christ is so vital; it’s a prerequisite to having the right attitude towards the challenges you might face in life, and living above circumstances. There’re many who aren’t enjoying the blessings of Christianity, because they don’t know who they are in Christ; they don’t understand who the Christian is. They think, for example, that a Christian is a religious person; someone who goes to church; no! He’s much more.

A Christian is someone in whom Christ dwells; someone in whom, and through whom, the Kingdom of God is manifested; a carrier of divinity. Once you come to terms with this reality, your life will take on a new meaning, and you’ll live joyfully every day, irrespective and independent of circumstances. This is why it’s so important that you understand God’s Word, what He says about you, and then live accordingly.

The Bible says Jesus wasn’t only delivered to death on account of your sins, He was also raised for your justification (Romans 4:25). What does it mean to be justified? It means to be declared “not guilty”; meaning that in the mind of justice, in the eyes of God, you never sinned; therefore, no charges against you.

Now you can further appreciate why the Bible says you’re holy, unblameable and unreproveable in the sight of God (Colossians 1:22). It’s because the Christian is a new creature: “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17).

You’re a brand new species of being that never existed before; that’s why God can declare you acquitted, because there’s nothing to judge since you have a brand new life.

Your justification isn’t because Jesus “paid” for your sins; He did that for the whole world of sinners, but the Christian isn’t a sinner; he’s a new creation; a product, not of the death and burial of Jesus Christ, but of His resurrection! You came from the resurrection.

You’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, graced to reign and exercise dominion over Satan and circumstances. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I walk in the light of my justification. My life is an expression of God’s righteousness; I’m the seed of Abraham; therefore, I live above lack, sickness, disease and defeat! I’m victorious all the way, serving the Lord joyously and gloriously, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own [a]purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 8:22-39 & Joshua 5-6
2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 26:47-56 & Exodus 39
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE APRIL PDF => http:///2FDyOoj)

THEME: THE CALL TO PREACH THE GOSPEL.

Sunday, March 31st.

Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18).

Every Christian is called to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth. Jesus said: “...Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15), and everything we require to achieve this divine commission is already available to us. Recall what the Master said to His disciples in Luke 22:35, “...When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything? And they said, Nothing.”

When God sends you on an assignment, He sees to it that everything you require to accomplish that assignment is made available to you. All He needs is your commitment to His dream. You have to be determined that there’ll be no limit to how far you’re willing to go and do for the Gospel, for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes. It’s the power of God to make sinners righteous. It’s the power of God to catapult the poor from obscurity and misery to a life of prosperity, glory, and excellence.

The sinner needs to know that Jesus already bore the penalty for his sins. The poor needs to know that they’ve been brought out of poverty, into prosperity and abundance. The sick needs to know that divine health is available in Christ; Jesus has taken away every pain; all they have to do is call on His Name. But Romans 10:14 says, “How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?”

That’s where you come in; you’re the bearer of the good news of Christ’s salvation. Decide that through you, those in your world who haven’t yet known the Lord will hear and receive the Gospel. Like the Apostle Paul, take the call to preach the Gospel seriously; make it your life’s work.

Paul said in Romans 1:16, “...I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ....” Then in 1 Corinthians 9:16, he said, “Woe unto me, if I don’t preach the Gospel!” Have the same mentality about the Gospel, for it’s been committed to your trust.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the glorious Gospel of Christ, through which life and immortality is unveiled. I’m convinced that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation; therefore, I’m committed to its spread around the world. Today, many are brought out of sin, into righteousness, and into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, as the Gospel is preached around the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

As we prepare for the joyous month of April. Make plans to bless at least one person with the April Edition Of Rhapsody Of Realities by sharing this link http:///2FDyOoj download yours as well if you don't have a copy yet in any language of your choice today.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 9:16-18
For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation [of the gospel] is committed unto me. 18 What is my reward then? [Verily] that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.

Mark 16:20
And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with [them], and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

1 Timothy 1:11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

PRAYER OF SALVATION
We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”

Congratulations! You are now a child of God. To receive more information on how you can grow as a Christian, please get in touch with us through any of the contacts below:
Ghana:
+233244211623
+233277119203

Nigeria:
+234 812 340 6547
+234 812 340 6791

South Africa:
+27 11 326 0971

United Kingdom:
+44(0)1708 556 604

USA:
+1 (0) 980-219-5150
+1-281-759-5111
+1-281-759-6218

Canada:
+1-647-341-9091
+1-416-746 5080

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL ON WHATSAPP=> +2348066641600

Thank you very much for your usual cooperation. You're Blessed To Be A Blessing As You Share With Your World As You're Being Blessed!

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 8:40-56 & Joshua 7-9

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 26:57-68 & Exodus 40

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2GGh8Wn

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2019

MONDAY , APRIL 1ST

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: YOU’RE A LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT

OPENING SCRIPTURE : So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a lifegiving spirit (1 Corinthians 15:45 NIV).

Jesus Christ is the last Adam. He’s the life-giver; and because He lives in you by the Holy Spirit, and has given you the same life as His, you’re a life-giver now.
We tell people that the Christian isn’t an ordinary person; he’s one with the Lord, on the same mission and purpose with the Lord. In John 10:10 NIV, the Lord Jesus declared, “…I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” He left no one in doubt as to His purpose: He came to give eternal life to those who would believe in Him. He gave further confirmation to this truth when He said, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life…” (John 10:27-28).

No wonder He’s described in our opening scripture as the life-giving Spirit. Now that you’re born again, you’re one with Christ. 1 Corinthians 6:17 says, “...he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” You’ve become one spirit with the Lord; as He is, so are you (1 John 4:17); therefore, you’re a life-giving spirit. Not only has He made you a partaker of His life, you’re also a dispenser or distributor of eternal life.

It’s your life’s purpose to bring the lost into the life of righteousness through the Gospel. 2 Timothy 1:10 lets us know that Jesus Christ has abolished death, and brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel. Eternal life is unveiled through the preaching of the Gospel. You bear the words of life. As you speak, salvation and the righteousness of God are revealed.
Jesus said in John 20:21, “…as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.” He’s chosen you to manifest the God-life to the nations. He’s sent you as a bearer of His Gospel, to bring the lost into the liberty of the sons of God—into the glorious life in Christ. Praise God!

CONFESSION
As Jesus is, so am I; I’m a life-giving spirit; a dispenser and distributor of eternal life, and the eternal realities of the Kingdom. I bring joy to many today as I share the Gospel with them, which is the power of God to transform their lives, and catapult them into their inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Timothy 1:9-10
Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 Corinthians 15:45-49 AMPC
45 Thus it is written, The first man Adam became a living being (an individual personality); the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving Spirit [restoring the dead to life].
46 But it is not the spiritual life which came first, but the physical and then the spiritual.
47 The first man [was] from out of earth, made of dust (earthly-minded); the second Man [is] the Lord from out of heaven.
48 Now those who are made of the dust are like him who was first made of the dust (earthly-minded); and as is [the Man] from heaven, so also [are those] who are of heaven (heavenly-minded). 49 And just as we have borne the image [of the man] of dust, so shall we and so [a]let us also bear the image [of the Man] of heaven.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Luke 9:1-17 &
Joshua 10-12
Matthew 26:69-75 &
Leviticus 1
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

TUESDAY, APRIL 2ND

THEME: HE’S REALLY NOT WORKING TODAY

OPENING SCRIPTURE : For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his (Hebrews 4:10).

Our opening verse reveals something striking that many in the Church today need to understand. God isn’t in heaven, troubled about how to fix things in the world and help his children that are in one predicament or the other. Rather, He’s in heaven resting. He’s done everything He ever needed to do for you to have and enjoy life to the full, and now He’s taking a chill; resting.

You might say, “But when I have a situation, and I pray to God, who miraculously intervenes, doesn’t that mean He’s done something?” No, He didn’t do anything. You only activated your faith to receive what He’s already done. You might query further, “But the Apostle Paul said, ‘Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us’ (Ephesians 3:20). Doesn’t it show that God still does things today?” Notice the latter part: He does whatever you require Him to do for you, according to His power that’s at work in you, not according to the power He wields in, or from heaven. That’s why when such miracles happen, He gives you the credit. He told us to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils (Matthew 10:cool. He didn’t say, “Pray to me to do them.”

There’re certain things that are permissible at the lower levels of spiritual understanding. For example, we can say in a crusade meeting, “God is going to heal you today,” and diverse healing miracles will take place. But that’s a lesser truth. In Genesis 1:16, we read about greater light and the lesser light. Light stands for truth. Lesser and generic truths are for the babies in Christ; so you tell them, “God is going to heal you.”

But the more you delve into the Word of God, the more you realise that God is really not “doing” anything for anybody today in the sense that many understand it.
He’s already done and fulfilled everything in Christ Jesus! He’s not making any effort to heal you or give you anything. 2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness….” He’s already done it! What you need now is to act on the Word and walk in your inheritance. Be all He’s made you, and enjoy all that He’s made available to you in Christ.

CONFESSION
Blessed be God! I live the transcendent life of glory; I’m triumphant in Christ, always, in every place, and in all things. I’m more than a conqueror! His divine power has given me everything I need for life and godliness. I have, and I’m enjoying, life to the full. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 2:1-2 (KJV)
Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

Matthew 6:25-26 (KJV)
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Ephesians 1:3 (KJV)
Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Luke 9:18-36
Joshua 13-15
Matthew 27:1-10
Leviticus 2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:33am On Apr 03, 2019

THEME: THREE WAYS TO TESTIFY.

Wednesday, April 3rd.

Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world (1 John 4:14).

There’re three ways you testify: one is by declaring before the Lord Himself what He did for you. You count your blessings and testify of His goodness in your personal life; you’re conscious of, and thankful for, all He’s done for you, in you, and with you, affirming that they happened by His grace, mercy, faithfulness, and love that endure forever.

Secondly, you testify with your offering. This is the part that not so many yet understand and practise: the power of the offering. It’s a testimony. When you give God your offering, it’s not a collection; it’s a hallowed oblation, with which you’re testifying that He’s God and not a man. With your offering, you’re testifying and giving glory to Him in your life.

The Patriarchs—Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, and his son Solomon—all gave offerings upon the altar in worship to God. Take Solomon, for example; 1 Kings 3:4 says, “…a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar.” Solomon offered a thousand burnt offerings where God would have accepted a much lesser figure; but it reflected His recognition and testimony of the greatness of God.

Apart from your offering being a celebration of the prosperity of God in your life, it’s also your affirmation or testimony of His greatness, and your recognition of His power and sovereignty.

The third way to testify is to tell others that which the Lord has done in, with, and for you. You tell of His goodness before men, living your life every day in faith, bearing fruits of righteousness. You’re joyful always, irrespective of circumstances.

It’s a testimony of your faith and confidence in the Lord when people see you and observe that you’re joyful and unruffled in the face of diverse tests. They observe that regardless of the pressures and adversities that you face, you’re steadfast, unmoved, always abounding in the work of the Lord; therefore, they’re inspired by your life of faith and trust in the Lord. That’s a testimony.

The aforementioned are basic ways that you testify to the glory of God in your life. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Blessed Father, you’re great, and greatly to be praised. Thank you for the blessings and miracles I experience in my life, which are acts of your love and kindness. The heavens and earth declare your mighty works, and testify of your infinite wisdom and grace, even as all creation sings “Hallelujah” to you, the eternal King of glory. Blessed are you forever. Amen.

Kindly download your complete PDF copy of Rhapsody Of Realities April Edition For FREE in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo, Early Reader and kiddies Rhapsody click here: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: Luke 17:17-19
And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where [are] the nine?
18 There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.
19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 9:37-62 & Joshua 16-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 27:11-25 & Leviticus 3

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2GGh8Wn

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 5:47am On Apr 04, 2019

THURSDAY, 4TH APRIL. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: MANIFESTING AND REVEALING CHRIST.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus’ sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh (2 Corinthians 4:11).

Christianity is the manifestation of the Christ-life in you; Christ alive in you—working in and through you—touching and changing lives through you. This is the essence of the Christian life: Christ taking up His abode in your spirit, making you His living tabernacle.

This is the reason whatever God needs to do on earth today is only possible through His children; we’re His operational centre. He lives, talks, moves, touches, and blesses through us. The prophet said, “…he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand” (Isaiah 53:10); we’re that seed. Hallelujah! You’re His beauty, His trophy, and outstretched arm.

Jesus said in John 15:5, “I am the vine, ye are the branches….” The branches are the fruit-producing part of the vine. Thus, you reveal the glory and beauty of Christ. That glory is in your spirit, where Christ lives. Christ in you is what produces the glory that’s seen on the outside. Look inwards, into your spirit, and see the glory within; reveal the same to your world.

True spiritual growth is determined by the extent to which Christ is revealed through you—the manifestation of His person and character through you. This is why you must consciously allow His Word to dwell in you richly. Keep studying and meditating on the Word, for the Lord and His Word are one. The more you know Him through fellowship, the more He’s revealed in you and through you.

CONFESSION
Christ has taken up His abode in my spirit, and I’ve become His living tabernacle, and operational centre, living the Christ-life, and unveiling His character, glory, wisdom, grace, and righteousness. Through me, His beauty and perfections are revealed in my world, in an ever-increasing measure through the ability of the Holy Spirit at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 4:10-11 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

Colossians 3:3-4 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Luke 10:1-24 & Joshua 20-22
Matthew 27:26-37 & Leviticus 4
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2019

FRIDAY, 5TH APRIL. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: FANNING YOUR EMBERS OF JOY.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice (Philippians 4:4).

Joy is a fruit of the recreated human spirit, something inherent in you. It doesn’t matter what news or event tries to make you unhappy; you can always be joyful in the Holy Ghost, for such is the Kingdom of God. Romans 14:17 says, “For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.”

Ephesians 5:18-19 reveals how you can be full of the joy of the Holy Ghost always. It says, “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord.”

This was one of Apostle Paul’s secrets of success; he wrote what we read in our opening verse, while in prison. He was full of joy, and continued to preach the Gospel in prison. In his letter to the Church at Ephesus, he said Pray for me: “…that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, FOR WHICH I AM AN AMBASSADOR IN BONDS: THAT THEREIN I MAY SPEAK BOLDLY, AS I OUGHT TO SPEAK” (Ephesians 6:19-20). Notice the underlined portion; he didn’t allow his experience to dictate his mood or interfere with the joy of the Lord in his heart.

In your life, see challenges as opportunities to manifest the glory of God; that way, you’ll always be full of joy. James 1:2 says, “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations.” Romans 8:28 says, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”

The Word should form the basis for your joy at all times. When you interprete and respond to situations on the basis of God’s Word, you’ll discover that nothing in life could give you a bad day, or be to your disadvantage, because your joy comes through the Word and the Spirit of God.

CONFESSION
The Lord Jesus, through His vicarious death and triumphant resurrection, has brought me into the life of unlimited joy, victory, dominion and righteousness. Therefore, I rejoice evermore, with joy unspeakable, and full of glory. My joy is of the Holy Ghost, and it knows no bounds. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Nehemiah 8:10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for [this] day [is] holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

1 Peter 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see [him] not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

Isaiah 12:3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Luke 10:25-42 & Joshua 23-24
Matthew 27:38-44 & Leviticus 5
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2019

THEME: OUR SACRIFICE OF PRAISE IS WITH WORDS.

Saturday, April 6th.

Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: By him (Jesus Christ) therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips GIVING THANKS to his name (Hebrews 13:15).

Just as the priest offered sacrifices of burnt offerings and incense in the Old Testament, today, we offer sacrifices of praise to the Lord with the fruit of our lips, which are the words we speak in praise and thanks giving to Him. The underlined expression, “giving thanks” is the Greek, “Homologeo”, meaning to make confessions; making confessions to His Name.

Our sacrifices of praise are with words, and they transcend statements like, “Lord, I give you praise.” For it to be a true sacrifice of praise to God, it must be mixed with substance from your spirit. You must have definite reasons for praising Him, and then voice those reasons. Your Praise of Him must have content. In other words, you’re to consciously praise and thank Him in the Name of Jesus, for specific reasons.

The sacrifices of praise are confessions, declarations, psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs that you render to Him for His love, grace and goodness towards you. They also refer to tributes or speeches that acknowledge and celebrate His majesty; confessions of His Word that we make to glorify Him. These confessions are the fruits and calves of our lips—words from our mouths that give glory to God.

Therefore, when making confessions, say beautiful things about the Lord and give testimonies of His wondrous works. Proclaim what He has said about Himself and about you: “…for he hath said…So that we may boldly say…” (Hebrews 13:5-6).

As you make those confessions in Jesus’ Name, He (Jesus), as our Great High Priest, presents them before the Father, who receives your praise and worship as a sacrifice of a sweet-smelling savour. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Blessed Father, how great and glorious you are! You’re the only true and wise God, who reigns and rules in the affairs of men. To you, O Lord, be all glory, honour, majesty, dominion and praise! Thank you for making my life beautiful and filling me with your glory, righteousness and peace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Trust you were tremendously blessed by today's Rhapsody Article, for Future reference of today's Article, kindly download your complete PDF copy of April's Edition for FREE in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo, Early Reader and kiddies Rhapsody @ one click: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: Hosea 14:2
Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive [us] graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.

Hebrews 13:15 AMPC
Through Him, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 11:1-13 & Judges 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 27:45-54 & Leviticus 6

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 5:29am On Apr 07, 2019

THEME: WALKING IN GRACE.

Sunday, April 7th.

Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another {and} spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing {and} even favor upon favor {and} gift [heaped] upon gift (John 1:16 AMPC).

God’s grace is supernatural! It brings favour, prosperity, health and supernatural increase. It’s the manifestation of the love, compassion and power of God; the outward reflection of a divine influence in the human spirit. This supernatural grace, which the Apostle Paul speaks about in our opening scripture, has been bestowed upon you.

Grace brings acceptability, honour and dignity; it attracts the right people, circumstances and resources in line with God’s purpose, into your life. Even in challenging situations, grace gives you the advantage and causes you to rise above every adversity.

Grace differentiates you in the world; it sets you apart for glory and excellence. There’s absolutely nothing in this world, including its fame or fortune, that could be compared with what the grace of Jesus Christ has delivered to you. No wonder Paul the Apostle counsels in 2 Corinthians 6:1, “We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain”; but rather, “...be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus” (2 Timothy 2:1).

To be strong in the grace of God is to walk in the fullness of His grace. Being the seed of Abraham, the grace for prosperity is working in you too. That grace puts you ahead and positions you for success like it did for Isaac, who sowed in a time of famine and reaped a hundredfold harvest in the same year (Genesis 26:12-13).

PRAYER
Dear Father, I rejoice for the grace that you’ve greatly lavished upon me, and declare that my life is the manifestation of your glory, virtue, excellence and greatness as I walk in your love. Your grace and peace are multiplied in my life through the increased revelation of your Word granted me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For future reference of today's Article, kindly download your complete PDF copy of Rhapsody Of Realities April Edition for FREE in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo, Early Reader and kiddies Rhapsody click here: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: 2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, [be] with you all. Amen.

Zechariah 4:7 TLB Therefore no mountain, however high, can stand before Zerubbabel! For it will flatten out before him! And Zerubbabel will finish building this Temple[a] with mighty shouts of thanksgiving for God’s mercy, declaring that all was done by grace alone.”

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 11:14-36 & Judges 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 27:55-66 & Leviticus 7

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:08am On Apr 08, 2019

MONDAY , APRIL 8TH

Pastor Chris

THEME: DIVINE TRANSPORTATION BY THE HOLY GHOST

OPENING SCRIPTURE : So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the LORD was strong upon me (Ezekiel 3:14).

Not many in the Church are yet acquainted with the ministry of the Holy Spirit in divine transportation. Read about John in the Book of Revelation; he was in the isle of Patmos, and suddenly, he was divinely transported to God’s presence (Revelation 1:9-11).

Another example is Philip. Acts 8:39 says, “And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.” The Spirit of the Lord carried Philip physically and took him somewhere else (Acts 8:40). Remember, Philip was born again and had the Holy Spirit in him. The Spirit carries out this ministry in us to achieve His purposes in the earth through us.

2 Corinthians 13:14 declares: “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.” The word translated, “communion” is from the Greek “koinonia” and it means, amongst other synonyms, communication, in which is transportation. The Apostle Paul was praying that the Church would actively experience divine Holy Ghost transportation.

As you yield to the sway of the Spirit in your life, there’s no telling how mightily He’d use you. Beyond inspiring and blessing you, He can divinely transport you in the spirit to accomplish divine tasks in distant lands. Right in your closet, as you pray by the Holy Ghost, you can touch lives and change things thousands of miles away Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, what a privilege and blessing it is to enjoy deep, heartfelt, passionate, and intense fellowship with you through the Holy Ghost! Through this fellowship, I’m divinely transported to higher realms of influence, glory and blessings. Thus, I touch lives, transform nations and impact the world with the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 11:5
By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

Acts 8:39-40
39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. 40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.

Genesis 5:24
And Enoch walked with God: and he [was] not; for God took him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
Luke 11:37-54 &
Judges 5-6
2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
Matthew 28:1-10 &
Leviticus 8
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:17am On Apr 09, 2019

THEME: LOVE AND VALUE YOURSELF.

Tuesday, April 9th.

Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus (Philemon 1:6).

As a new creation in Christ Jesus, you’re peculiar. There’re so many good things inside you, and there’s so much that the Lord has ordained your life for. He didn’t create you for nothing; you’re valuable to Him. Therefore, you must love and value yourself, because you exude the glory of God.

God reigns, establishes, and spreads His righteousness on earth today through you. Revelation 5:10 says Christ has made us “...kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.” In 1 Corinthians 15:25, we read that “…he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.” Jesus isn’t physically present on earth today, yet He’s reigning through you. In Christ, you’ve been made a king-priest unto God (Revelation 1:6). The glorious Gospel of the blessed God has been committed to your trust.

Now, if the Lord would rely on you this much, reigning through you, and committing such glorious Gospel to your trust, then you’re truly valuable to Him. Therefore, accord yourself the same value. Think, talk, walk, and live as someone special, for indeed you are. You’re a custodian of divine knowledge and of Kingdom realities; how big that is!

The Bible says God spreads the beautiful and pleasant fragrance of His knowledge through you in every place: “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place” (2 Corinthians 2:14). It’s your ministry, calling, and responsibility to make the Word known to the world. Therefore, love Him, and love what He made—YOU!

Enjoy every moment of your life. Appreciate you and appreciate others around you. Challenge your mind in the positive direction of life and you’ll be amazed at the results. You’re God’s best.

Never judge yourself by what people say about you; what matters is what God thinks of you. And you know what? He thinks highly of you, which is why He invested so much in you. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Blessed Father, I rejoice to know that I’m the expression of your glory and grace, and that your righteousness is revealed in and through me. I walk in the consciousness of my triumphant life in Christ, enjoying my glorious inheritance, whilst displaying the virtues and perfections of divinity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Oh wow, Trust you were greatly inspired by today's Insightful Article, then for future reference of today's Article, kindly download your complete PDF copy of this Month Edition for FREE in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo, Early Reader and kiddies Rhapsody @ one Click: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 2:9 AMPC
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC
For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 12:1-21 & Judges 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 28:11-20 & Leviticus 9

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:04am On Apr 10, 2019

WEDNESDAY, 10TH APRIL. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: HE LIVES AND WALKS IN US

OPENING SCRIPTURE: What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own (1 Corinthians 6:19).

In Exodus 25:8, God expressed His desire to dwell in the midst of His people. He said, “…let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.” Notice He didn’t say, “…that I may visit them,” no; not a visit. He said, “…that I may dwell among them.”

Moses obeyed God’s instruction, and rallied the children of Israel to bring all the necessary offerings to build a beautiful sanctuary in accordance with the pattern and plan God gave him. However, that wasn’t good enough. God wanted a new sanctuary and showed David a vision of the new sanctuary; He gave him the design and specifications.

David was excited, and laid down much gold and silver for the building of the temple. Nevertheless, it was Solomon, his son, who was approved of God to build the temple, and he built God a magnificent temple. Again, God was still not satisfied. The Bible says, “Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet” (Acts 7:48).

Then Jesus came on the scene and said, “…I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it” (Matthew 16:18). The word translated, “Church” means “assembly or congregation of the called out ones.” It’s therefore not a physical building, but a living tabernacle of human beings, called and chosen of God.

Ephesians 2:21-22 NIV says, “In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.” We’re God’s habitation through the Spirit! His vision to dwell in the midst of His people has been realized in us.

2 Corinthians 6:16 says, “…for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” Each one of us is a temple of the Holy Spirit. He lives and walks in us. God’s dream from the foundation of the world is now fulfilled in us. The mystery that was hidden from ages and generations has now been made manifest, and fulfilled. The mystery is, Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:26-27). Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Precious Father, I worship and adore you; thank you for making me your dwelling place. I acknowledge your Spirit living in me, protecting, guiding, and leading me in your perfect will. Thank you for beautifying my life with the glory of your presence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Leviticus 26:11-12 And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you. 12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

Acts 7:44-49 Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen. 45 Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David; 46 Who found favour before God, and desired to find a tabernacle for the God of Jacob. 47 But Solomon built him an house. 48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, 49 Heaven [is] my throne, and earth [is] my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what [is] the place of my rest?

Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Luke 12:22-48 & Judges 9
Mark 1:1-13 & Leviticus 10
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY, APRIL 11TH

THEME: BE UNFLUSTERED; MAINTAIN YOUR VICTORY

OPENING SCRIPTURE : For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds (2 Corinthians 10:4).

Sometimes in our walk of faith, we encounter circumstances that pose some serious challenges to our faith. It could be in your health or your finances; you’ve done everything you thought you should do, and applied all the principles you know of, yet nothing seemed to have changed. Now, you’re thinking what next to do.

First, it’s important you realise that there’s an adversary who’s all out to oppose the Gospel and God’s children. 1 Peter 5:8-9 says, _*“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.”*_
Then, Ephesians 6:10-11 says, _*“…be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”*_

Satan, the adversary, is a defeated foe; he has no power. All he functions with are his wiles and stratagems. However, according to the Scriptures, you’ve already overcome him: _*“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world”*_ (1 John 4:4). What you’re expected to do is act on the Word; act on what we read in Ephesians 6:10-11: put on the whole armour of God.

Those who don’t have the whole armour on are vulnerable. Verse 12 of Ephesians 6 lets us know why you’re to keep the whole armour on. It says, _*“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”*_

Satan, the adversary, tries to sway you from the truth of God’s Word; He tries to get you to cave in under pressure, and give up on the Word. But refuse to give up or give in; rather, do what the Word says: resist the devil. James 4:7 says, _*“…Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”*_ Revelation 12:11 says, _*“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony....”*_

No matter what the enemy throws at you, be unflustered; maintain your victory. Keep affirming who you are in Christ, your trust in His unfailing Word and power, and you’ll always prevail.

CONFESSION
I’m more than a conqueror; I’ve overcome Satan, the world, and its systems. I’m reigning in life through Jesus Christ, and walking in the light of my divine inheritance. All things are mine in His Name. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV)
Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

1 John 5:4 (KJV)
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.

1 Peter 5:8-9 (KJV)
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 12:49-59
Judges 10-11
2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Mark 1:14-28
Leviticus 11
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2019

THEME: HE RUNS THE WORLD THROUGH YOU.

Friday, April 12th.

Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men (Psalm 115:16).

If you owned a house and leased it to someone, it would remain yours; nonetheless, for the period of the lease, you can’t manage or run the house. The lessee exercises authority over the property and runs it according to the terms of the lease agreement.

In the same way, God has given man this world to run, and for the time being, He can’t run the world. The time will come for Him to run the world but until then, you and I have the divine responsibility to run the world for Jesus Christ, and He’ll hold us accountable for how we ran our world.

Many, including some Christians, analyze the events and happenings in the world and wonder why God isn’t “doing” anything to right the wrongs. Well, if you’re waiting on God to do something, you’re making a mistake. He needs you. He doesn’t, and wouldn’t do anything without you, until the lease runs out, and a new earth takes its place. However, until then, the responsibility is ours to dominate and rule this world in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Look at it this way: God wants the whole world saved, and sent Jesus to give His life for man’s salvation, yet He tells us to pray and intercede for the lost. Why does He want us to pray for them? Why doesn’t He just make their already legal salvation a vital experience? It’s because He needs the right to take action on man’s behalf; so, He charged us to pray.

Take your place as a joint-heir with Christ and fulfil your purpose here on earth. Romans 8:19-21 puts it in perspective; it says, “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.”

The Father looks to us to deliver His creation from the bondage of corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I’m your seed, prolonging your days in the earth. Thank you for your power at work in me, and your glory revealed through me. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I fulfil my divine responsibility of bringing men and women into their inheritance in Christ, through the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For future reference of today's Article, kindly download your complete PDF copy for FREE in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo, Early Reader and kiddies Rhapsody click here: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: Isaiah 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put [him] to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

Psalm 115:15-16 Ye [are] blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth. 16 The heaven, [even] the heavens, [are] the LORD'S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 13:1-21 & Judges 12-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 1:29-39 & Leviticus 12

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2019

THEME: YOU HAVE THE FULLNESS OF GOD’S BLESSINGS.

Saturday, April 13th.

Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And I am sure that, when I come unto you, I shall come in the fulness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ (Romans 15:29).

The Apostle Paul, as he planned his missionary journey to the Roman Christians, was convinced he’d be carrying in him and with him, the fullness of the blessing of the Gospel. This is extraordinary. Some have said, “As long as you’re in the earth, you can never really have the fullness of God’s blessing”; but the Word shows otherwise. Paul had, and functioned in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel. It’s about your consciousness of Christ; His life and power in you. Hallelujah!

The Apostle Paul had the audacity of faith to make such a bold declaration of the Word. He said he hoped to visit the Christians in Rome to impart to them some spiritual gifts. What does this mean to you even now?

Are you aware that you can, and should walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ? The very thought of it, the understanding of it, will completely revolutionize your life. Consider Peter: he also understood this and functioned accordingly. No wonder he declared that we’re associates of the God-kind (2 Peter 1:4); we belong in God’s class of beings, and should therefore live with this consciousness.

John, writing to the Church, said, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). These men understood what it meant to walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ. They knew what Christ had made us and they spoke and lived accordingly. The Bible says, “...Of His fulness,” talking of Christ’s, “have we all received…” (John 1:16).

You received the fullness of God’s blessing when you received Christ, because Christ is EVERYTHING! Discover Christ in you.

CONFESSION
I’ve received the fullness of God’s blessings, being a partaker of the divine nature. I’m an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ; Christ in me is everything. I’m more than a conqueror, reigning by grace through righteousness, in the affairs of life. Blessed be God!

Trust you were tremendously blessed by today's Insightful Article then for future reference kindly download your complete PDF copy of Rhapsody Of Realities for FREE in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo, Early Reader and kiddies Rhapsody click here: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: John 1:16
And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:

2 Peter 1:3
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 13:22-35 & Judges 14-16

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 1:40-45 & Leviticus 13

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:47am On Apr 14, 2019

SUNDAY, 14TH APRIL. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: ACKNOWLEDGE HIS PRESENCE AND MINISTRY IN YOU

OPENING SCRIPTURE:…for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you) ... (Hebrews 13:5 AMPC).

As a child of God, you’re never alone; you’ll never walk alone, because the Holy Spirit is in you. He lives in and with you always. Part of His ministry in your life is to stay in fellowship with you, strengthening your faith and stirring up courage in you to do the will of God, and fulfil your calling. Encourage His work and ministry in your life through your conscious appreciation of His indwelling and abiding presence. When you’re out on evangelism, witnessing to others about Christ, be conscious that He’s with you. As you minister and share the Word, you may be talking to the person from the outside, but He’s ministering to the person on the inside, confirming the Word in their hearts. He ministers along, and together, with you as your Helper.

Always acknowledge His presence and work in you, as Jesus did. Jesus said, “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works” (John 14:10). He recognized the Holy Spirit as the Father in Him, working in and through Him. The Holy Spirit is the Father in you; your Guide and your Keeper. Trust Him with your life. He’s the best friend and Helper you could ever have.

If you’re experiencing challenges right now, perhaps with your finances, health, academics, marriage, business, or career, don’t fret; trust the Holy Spirit. Set your attention and affection on Him; He never fails. Read again His reassuring and comforting words to you in our opening scripture, and ponder on the emphasis: “…for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you).... ”

PRAYER
I’m a champion for life, by the Holy Spirit who lives in me, and works in and through me. I acknowledge His presence and work in my life, and declare that He’s my guarantee of a life of everlasting success, limitless progress and victories, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 14:1-24 & Judges 17-18
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 2:1-12 & Leviticus 14
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:39am On Apr 15, 2019

MONDAY, 15TH APRIL. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: YOUR TRUE VALUE DEFINED.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him (Romans 5:8-9).

The Bible speaks of the Father’s love poured out lavishly in Jesus Christ. Such extraordinary love did He express toward us, that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. He didn’t die for us because we were living right; He did it while we were yet sinners. That’s indescribable love, but it describes our value.

When you know who Jesus is, and the fact that He actually gave His life to save you, you’ll understand what God thinks about you; how He values you. His vicarious death defines your value. He thought you were worth His life; therefore, He gave His life in your place. This shows that you’re as valuable to God as Jesus is. No wonder the Lord Jesus, pouring out His heart to the Father in prayer, wanted the world to know that the Father loved us even as He loved Him (John 17:23).

How inspiring it is to know that Jesus gave His life, so that you may have it. The life you ought to live now should be the life of the Son of God; live His dream. Paul boldly declared in Galatians 2:20: “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”

Don’t live a lesser life. Live God’s dream. He considered you valuable, and gave Himself for you. 1 Peter 1:18-19 says, “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot.”

PRAYER
Blessed Father, thank you for your unfailing love; it surrounds me like a shield and I soar in its comfort and bliss forever. This love compels me to preach the Gospel to the lost, and turn them from sin unto righteousness, and from the power of Satan unto God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 3:17-19 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

1 John 4:8-10 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.

Luke 14:25-15:1-10 & Judges 19-21
Mark 2:13-22 & Leviticus 15
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2019

TUESDAY, 16TH APRIL. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: THE UNVEILER OF THE DEEPER MYSTERIES OF GOD

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth… (John 16:13).

Prior to His ascension, the Lord Jesus said to His disciples, “I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now” (John 16:12). Then He said in the next verse, “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth....”Jesus reserved the task of taking us further into the deeper truths, mysteries and revelations of God, and the Kingdom, for the Holy Spirit. He’s the One who reveals to us hidden mysteries and secrets that natural men can’t comprehend; things that God has freely given to us.

1 Corinthians 2:9-12 says, “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit…the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.” Thank God for making it possible for us to receive the Holy Spirit!

There’re things that have been freely given to us of God, and the Holy Spirit unveils them to us, and helps us enjoy them. Many go through life without enjoying all that God has already prepared for them simply because they ignored the Holy Spirit. Some aren’t even aware that God has given them a great life to enjoy. They carry on in life, walking in darkness, struggling, as though they had nothing from God.

No one who has the Holy Spirit should ever walk in darkness or uncertainty. He’s the light of life. Through His light, you see all that God has blessed you with, and are able to walk in the light of your inheritance in Christ. Life in its fullness, righteousness, divine health, prosperity, remission of sin, fellowship with the Father etc., are some of the blessings God already gave you to enjoy freely. But it’s the ministry of the Holy Spirit, not only to reveal these blessings to you, but also teach you how to walk in them.

CONFESSION
The Holy Spirit is my teacher and guide; He floods my heart with wisdom to deal excellently in life, granting me the understanding of spiritual realities. I walk in the consciousness of my oneness with Him today, and receive greater insight into mysteries and secrets of my new life in Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

2 Peter 1:20-21 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost.

1 Corinthians 2:9-12 NIV However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived"— the things God has prepared for those who love him— 10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11 For who knows a person's thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us.

Luke 15:11-32 & Ruth 1-4
Mark 2:23-28 & Leviticus 16
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:38am On Apr 17, 2019

WEDNESDAY, 17TH APRIL. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: HIS WORD IN YOUR SPIRIT

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord (Colossians 3:16).

In Colossians 1:9, Paul, by the Spirit, prays, “For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.” The word, “understanding” is translated from the Greek “Sunesis”; it’s an interpretation; a way of thinking; a mentality. The Apostle Paul, in that verse, was dealing with a certain kind of understanding—a revelatory understanding—which the Word of God gives us. This is why you need to stay in God’s Word, studying with understanding. Read our opening verse again: it says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly....” This will make you spiritually sagacious, insightful, and wise.

Another beautiful part of this is that God isn’t just raising us for this world. All that He’s doing in us—His programming in us through the Word is for the ages to come. So, if you don’t have the Word in you, with the Holy Spirit granting you spiritual understanding, insight into the realities of the Kingdom while you’re still in the earth, how are you going to function in the world to come?

Therefore, it’s important that you study the Scriptures with excitement; have a wild and voracious appetite for the Word. Be all out for the Word, because God’s Word is everything. With the Word in you, it doesn’t matter what you desire in this world, you can get it! With the Word of God in your spirit, and coming forth from your mouth, you can serve the Lord faithfully and bring Him glory now, and in the ages to come.

CONFESSION
I walk in righteousness and dominion, and I have insight into mysteries and secrets of God’s Kingdom. I live above the world and its failing systems; I live in Christ and His world order. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 20:32 “So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Ephesians 1:17-18 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,

Luke 16 & 1 Samuel 1-2
Mark 3:1-7 & Leviticus 17
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:36am On Apr 18, 2019

THURSDAY, 18TH APRIL. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: MAKE HIS DREAM YOUR DREAM

OPENING SCRIPTURE: The Lord is…not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9).

From the Scriptures, we clearly observe God’s greatest passion, which is to have all men receive eternal life and come into fellowship with Him. That’s the reason Jesus came to this world; He came to make men sons of God. Therefore, it’s important that your priorities are in sync with the purpose for which Jesus came. Keep promoting the cause of the Gospel; the cause for which Jesus lived, died, and resurrected.

Heaven recognises and celebrates those who have made soul winning a priority; those who have made God’s dream their dream. Nothing we do on earth has meaning or value in heaven except that which is connected to the cause of the Gospel; the salvation of lost souls. You’re responsible both for leading people to Christ, and also for ensuring they’re established in the Church as soul winners themselves.

There’re those God has placed on your path for you to help build their faith, teach them to pray, and help them discover and live in their inheritance in Christ; it’s part of your responsibility in the Gospel of Christ. You were saved to save others; you’re built to build others. You’ve been given the ministry of reconciliation: “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation” (2 Corinthians 5:19).

Imagine how many more people would be reached if we all took up the responsibility of soul winning to our best and fullest potentials! Take this seriously. Be amongst those strengthening other saints to do the work of the ministry. Help build the faith of others to become more effective in doing God’s work. Don’t live for a transient cause that has no eternal value. Put God’s work first in your life; make His dream your dream, and you’ll experience eternal joy and fulfilment.

CONFESSION
Blessed Saviour, my life is for your glory, and I live for the cause of the Gospel, passionately seeking the expansion of your Kingdom, and the establishment of your righteousness in the hearts of men. I’m amongst those strengthening others for the work of the ministry, building the faith of others to become more effective in doing God’s work. Therefore, I experience eternal joy and fulfilment. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 9:16; For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for necessity is laid upon me; yes, woe is me if I do not preach the gospel!

Philippians 1:12-14 But I want you to know, brethren, that the things which happened to me have actually turned out for the furtherance of the gospel, 13 so that it has become evident to the whole palace guard, and to all the rest, that my chains are in Christ; 14 and most of the brethren in the Lord, having become confident by my chains, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

Luke 17:1-19 & 1 Samuel 3-7
Mark 3:8-19 & Leviticus 18
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:24am On Apr 19, 2019

THEME: HE PAID IT ALL.

FRIDAY, APRIL 19TH

Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world (John 1:29)

Perhaps you’re familiar with this beautiful song that encapsulates the vicarious sacrifice of Jesus Christ in our behalf: “He paid a debt He did not owe, I owed a debt I could not pay, I needed someone to wash my sins away. And now I sing a brand new song, amazing grace; Christ Jesus paid the debt that I could never pay….” Yes, indeed, He paid the full penalty for our sins!

When Adam disobeyed God, the inevitable consequence was spiritual death (Genesis 2:17), which is total severance or separation from God. The Bible says, “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned” (Romans 5:12). However, God immediately introduced the sacrifice of bulls and goats as atonement for sin. This was the order with the children of Israel in the Old Testament, for without the shedding of blood, there couldn’t be remission for sin (Hebrews 9:22).

Nevertheless, the Bible lets us know that the sacrifice of bulls and goats couldn’t take away sin: “For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins” (Hebrews 10:4). God then activated a grand plan for man’s total salvation by sending Jesus Christ. Man’s salvation was consummated when Jesus Christ—the Lamb of God—was offered to take away the sins of the world (John 1:29). The Bible calls Him “the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”

By His death on the Cross, Jesus bore our sins and washed them away with His blood, once and for all time! He paid the ultimate price for sin, which man had incurred without a means of settlement. Hebrews 9:12 says, “Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.”

Christ has paid for the remission of your sins. Now, you’re washed, sanctified, and justified; free from sin, death, and destruction. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
Blessed be God! I’m washed, sanctified, glorified, and justified; I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, because Jesus bore my sins and gave me His righteousness. Now, I’m an associate of the God-kind; a participator in the divine experience, walking in newness of life, and in the light of my righteousness in Christ. Hallelujah!

Kindly download your complete PDF copy of Rhapsody Of Realities April Edition for FREE in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo, Early Reader and kiddies Rhapsody click here: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: John 3:16; For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

2 Corinthians 5:19; that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Romans 5:17-18 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 17:20-18:1-14 & 1 Samuel 8-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 3:20-35 & Leviticus 19

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:33am On Apr 20, 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

SATURDAY, APRIL 20TH

THEME: HE’S YOUR RANSOM

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And all things are of God, WHO HATH RECONCILED US TO HIMSELF by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18).

The underlined portion of the scripture above shows that it was God who took the responsibility of reconciling us to Himself. He was the one behind all that Jesus Christ accomplished for us. Actually, He was the one doing it. We see that in 2 Corinthians 5:19; it says, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself….”

It isn’t just that God loved us so much and sent Jesus, but that He was actually doing everything that had to do with man’s salvation by Himself. He was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them. Hallelujah! He took the responsibility, and paid the full penalty for all your sins; He’s not mad at you at all.

Even if you got into trouble for something that you did wrong, He’s obligated to saving you, to helping you out of any trouble, for one reason: because you have a ransom in Christ Jesus!

This is why the birth of Jesus means so much to us; He was born to live, die, and give His life as a ransom for many: “For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many” (Mark 10:45).

The Bible says He chose us in Him, before the foundation of the world, to be holy and without blame before him in love (Ephesians 1:4). You’re holy and without blame before the Father, because Christ is your ransom! He took responsibility for your sins. This is the message of the Gospel!

No wonder He calls us His righteous ones; His justified ones; meaning that we can’t be charged with sin, because not only are we righteous, we have also become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”

PRAYER
Dear loving Father, thank you for expressing your love through the sacrifice of Jesus in my behalf, by which I’m presented to you faultless, holy, and unblameable. Blessed be your Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 5:19 (KJV)
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Colossians 1:21-22 (KJV)
And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in [your] mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled 22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

John 1:29 (KJV)
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Luke 18:15-43
1 Samuel 11-13
Mark 4:1-12
Leviticus 20
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2019

SUNDAY, 21ST APRIL. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: RISEN, AND SEATED WITH CHRIST

OPENING SCRIPTURE: If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God (Colossians 3:1).

When Jesus died on the Cross, in the mind of justice, the whole world died with Him, because He died for all men. However, Christianity didn’t start from His death, but from His resurrection. When God raised Him from the dead, you were raised together with Him, and you became a new creation, alive to God.

The new creation is the fruit of His redemption (Romans 8:23). You’ve been brought out of death—spiritual death—into life! You came alive with Christ; with His resurrection life. Knowing that you’ve been raised together with Christ, and seated with Him in the heavenly realms, the Bible says you should seek those things which are above. Have the consciousness of one who’s seated together with Christ in the place of dominion, glory and power. It’s a place where there’s no darkness, no sickness, no defeat, and no pain; a place of absolute mastery and authority.

The Bible says Jesus is seated at the right hand of God (the right hand of power). This means He has authority over all creation; over all of heaven and earth. But guess what? God has lifted us up into glory along with Christ. We sit with Him in the heavenly realms of power, dominion, and majesty (Ephesians 2:6). We occupy the same position of authority, with the power of attorney to act in His stead. What a blessed reality!

PRAYER
What an awesome privilege to sit together with Christ in the place of power, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that’s named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come! I function from a place of glory, power, authority, and dominion, separated from the debilitating effects of sin, corruption and darkness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 2:4-6 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 2:9-10 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Colossians 3:1-3 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Luke 19:1-27 & 1 Samuel 14-15
Mark 4:13-20 & Leviticus 21
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:20am On Apr 23, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE APRIL PDF => https://rhapsodyofrealities.org)

THEME: HE DID MUCH MORE.

Monday, April 22nd.

Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses (Acts 13:38-39).

Always, I think about Jesus and His vicarious sacrifice in our behalf and I’m overwhelmed by how much He loves us. He took our place of judgment and condemnation, and gave us His nature of righteousness. In Him, not only have we been made righteous, we’ve been made the very epitome and expression of God’s righteousness.

2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” Many think that all Jesus came to do was to save us from sin, no; He achieved much more. He saved us from our sins so we could become sons of God. His ultimate aim was to give us the God-life, the God-nature of righteousness, so we could be in fellowship with God.

When He hung on the Cross of crucifixion, we were in Him. He was made sin for us. When He died and was buried, in the mind of justice, we all died and were buried in Him. And that was the end of sin. Our sins were buried with Him. But here’s the most sublime part: on the third day, when God raised Him from the dead, we were also raised together with Him into a newness of life. Romans 6:4 says, “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.”

Your past with all the failures, weaknesses, and defeat, were buried with Him. Now that you’re born again, you have a new life in Christ Jesus; a life of glory and righteousness. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Having been baptized into Christ in His death, and raised up with Him in His resurrection, I now walk in the newness of life. My past with all the failures and defeat are all gone, because I’m a new creation in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Ephesians 4:21-24
If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

John 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 19:28-48 & 1 Samuel 16-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 4:21-29 & Leviticus 22

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:31am On Apr 23, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE APRIL PDF => https://rhapsodyofrealities.org)

THEME: HE LEADS US IN HIS LIGHT.

TUESDAY, APRIL 23RD

Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path (Psalm 119:105).

The Word of God is light, the true light that lights every man who comes into this world. Our opening verse describes the ministry of the Word in giving us direction in life. It’s one of the things that light does: it gives direction; it shows the way. Until you turn the light on, you wouldn’t know what’s covered in darkness or which way to go.

If you’ve ever attempted to find your way in the dark, you’d agree it wasn’t without bumping into objects or obstacles that you couldn’t see as a result of the darkness. Moreover, if you were journeying in the dark, you wouldn’t know when you arrived at your destination or hit a crossroads. That’s why the personal knowledge and application of the Word of God (His light) is so important for every Christian.

Some people have their lives in jeopardy, because they’re not following the guidance and direction of the Word. They’ve thus journeyed in a different environment rather than God’s environment. Some others are journeying with a ticket to nowhere, because they ignore the Word which should light up their path and give them a destination.

Wisdom and direction come from God’s Word. As long as you live in the light that God gives, you’ll never walk in darkness. He leads us in His light. The Bible says to walk in the light as He (God) is in the light. You’re to walk in the same light in which God dwells (1 Timothy 6:16). This is possible because you’re born of the Word of God (1 Peter 1:23), which is the true light.

God has given you His Word to light up your path, so there would neither be darkness nor uncertainties as you journey through life. Therefore, being led by His light, you’d go in the direction of love, joy, righteousness, health, peace, and prosperity. Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Blessed Father, I thank you for your Word is my light and the compass by which I navigate my way through life. I do not grope or wander in the dark, because your Word illuminates my path, gives me direction and guidance, and makes me an absolute success in life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: 1 John 1:5-7; This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Ephesians 5:13; But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Psalm 36:9; For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 20:1-19 & 1 Samuel 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 4:30-41 & Leviticus 23

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:41am On Apr 24, 2019

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 24TH

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: CHILDREN OF THE COVENANT

OPENING SCRIPTURE : Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed (Acts 3:25).

There’re Christians who say they have a covenant with God. They teach that since God made a covenant with Abraham, and we’re Abraham’s seed, we’re therefore automatically in covenant with God. But no; the Christian isn’t in covenant with God. You need to know who the Christian is; he’s one with Christ; he’s an associate of the God-kind. Abraham had a covenant with God, but we’re not in that covenant. Who are we? We’re children of the covenant.

We’re heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ. Galatians 3:26-29 says, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

In a marriage relationship, for example, the couple sign a nuptial agreement and come into a covenant. That covenant, however, doesn’t involve their children. The children from that marriage would be the products or fruits of the covenant. Read our opening verse again, it’s clear: we’re children of the covenant that God made with Abraham and the patriarchs.

Many have written books on our covenant with God, but the danger of this misleading belief is that it places the Christian in a position below his calling and birthright. Our relationship with God is one of father and his children. Blessed thought! How wonderful to know that we’re heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ. We’re children of the covenant! We own the world and we walk in divine excellence. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
All things are mine; I have everything that I require for life and godliness, because I’m an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ. I’m rich in all things because God has caused His grace to abound towards me to be superabundantly supplied, exceedingly fruitful and productive in every good work. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:16-17;
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Peter 1:4;
Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Acts 3:25 AMPC;
You are the descendants (sons) of the prophets and the heirs of the covenant which God made and gave to your forefathers, saying to Abraham, And in your Seed (Heir) shall all the families of the earth be blessed and benefited.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Luke 20:20-21:1-4 & 1 Samuel 20-22
2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
Mark 5:1-13 & Leviticus 24
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:22am On Apr 25, 2019

THURSDAY, APRIL 25TH

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME: FOREVER IN HIS PRESENCE

OPENING SCRIPTURE : Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16).

Oftentimes, there’re Christians who, when they come to church, would say, “Lord, we’ve come into your presence today.” And when they leave, they feel they’ve left the presence of God. Some even pray for the presence of God to come down or follow them everywhere. But as a child of God, you don’t “come” into God’s presence nor go from it; you’re forever in His presence.

When you come into a place, no matter where it is, you come in, and with, God’s presence. You bear His presence. You’re the temple of the living God, who dwells in you by the Holy Spirit. When you were born again, Christ took up His abode in the quarters of your heart. He’s in you now, and you’re in Him. He didn’t come into you to leave again after some time; He’s forever in you.

Read the words of Jesus in Matthew 28:20; He said, “…lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” This was before the Holy Spirit came to take up His abode in the quarters of our hearts. He had said concerning the Holy Spirit in John 14:17, “…ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.” It’s an everlasting indwelling. The Spirit of God dwells in you, and He’s the conveyor of the presence and blessings of God, and all that’s been given to us in Christ Jesus.

Have the consciousness that you’re a God-carrying vessel, and you live in His presence every day. This is what it means to be in Christ. You’re in the divine environment; the environment of His glory and divine essence. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m in Christ, and Christ is in me; what a union; and what a place to be! He’s graced my life with His glory, with His presence, and with Himself! In Him I live, and move, and have my being. What a blessing to be, not just a God-carrying vessel, but also the conveyor and dispenser of His divine presence. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 17:28;
For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

John 14:16;
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever

2 Corinthians 6:16;
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Luke 21:5-38 & 1 Samuel 23-25
2-Year Bible Reading Plan =>
Mark 5:14-20 & Leviticus 25
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2019

FRIDAY, 26TH APRIL. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: DIVINE HEALTH

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick... (Isaiah 33:24).

Sometimes, you find Christians who are crying to God for healing. It’s a contradiction, because the Christian is an associate of the God-kind; he’s therefore not meant to be sick. Why then are many sick? Psalm 82:5-7 gives the answer. It says, “ They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.”

Ignorance has been the bane of many, because, really, the Christian has a life that isn’t susceptible to sickness or disease. It’s for the same reason that Jesus said in Mark 16:18, “…if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them….” Nothing, absolutely nothing, is supposed to hurt you enough to make you sick, let alone take your life. This is because the life in you is indestructible.

Did you know that there’s nowhere in the Scripture where God asked that you pray for healing for yourself? The reason is that divine health is your nature; you were born with it the day you were born again. In the first level of spiritual growth, you get sick and then you get well, and then the cycle continues; you’re always “believing” God for healing.

In the second and higher level, you declare, “Divine health is mine!” Your faith works for divine health. When you feel the symptoms of sickness in your body, you don’t fret; you simply declare, “In the Name of Jesus, I command the pain to cease!” and it happens!

However, you’ve got to move to the higher class, where you don’t get sick at all or recognise sickness or disease. Our opening verse says they that dwell in Zion shall not say, “I am sick.” Who are those that dwell in Zion? It’s those of us who are born again; God’s people. The Bible says in Hebrews 12:22, “But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels.” We live in Zion now; we’re at home in Christ, where sickness is illegal; it’s alien to us. If you ever feel the symptoms of sickness in your body, it’s a “lying vanity”; a mirage; shake it off in the Name of Jesus. Walk in divine health and refuse to be sick.

CONFESSION
The divine life is working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, my entire being is vitalised by the Holy Spirit who lives in me, invigorating me through and through, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Isaiah 33:24 AMPC: And no inhabitant [of Zion] will say, I am sick; the people who dwell there will be forgiven their iniquity and guilt.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 22:1-38 & 1 Samuel 26-28
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 5:21-34 & Leviticus 26
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2019

THEME: WE HAVE HIS AUTHORITY.

Saturday, April 27th.

Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church (Ephesians 1:22).

1 Corinthians 15:25 declares: “For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.” This isn’t about Jesus reigning in heaven; rather, it’s about Him reigning on earth. Legally, God has put all things under the feet of Jesus (Ephesians 1:22). Isaiah 9:6 says, “…and the government shall be upon his shoulder….” This is so powerful, because it introduces our connection to it. If He had said, “...And the government shall be upon His head,” that would have meant the Lord Jesus, since He’s the head, and we’re His body.

Therefore, the government being upon His shoulder means His reign, His rulership, and authority are upon the Church; it’s borne by us. Hallelujah! This means even if you were the least in the Church—the smallest toe of the left foot—you’re still above all things, because all things have been placed under His feet. This is a settled fact in heaven. God already said so, and nothing can change it. The Lord Jesus, through the Church, must reign over all things.

What this means is that in these last days, you’re expected to arise, take up the arms of faith, and be strengthened in the things of God. Speak the Word with boldness and see it come to pass. The world and the fullness thereof have been given to you. Therefore, be bold and possess the earth. Exercise dominion and take charge of your life; command every contrary storm to be calm in the Name of Jesus! Refuse to be sick, poor or defeated. Rule over circumstances. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m what God says I am. Christ in me is my victory and glory in this life! I’m a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones, ruling, reigning, and prevailing with Christ over the world and circumstances. Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world.

FURTHER STUDY: Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:

Psalm 110:2 The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 22:39-65 & 1 Samuel 29-31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 5:35-43 & Leviticus 27

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2GGh8Wn

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2019

SUNDAY, 28TH APRIL. http:///2dZqtLQ

THEME: HE LEADS US THROUGH THE WORD

OPENING SCRIPTURE: For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God (Romans 8:14).

The Holy Spirit leads us through the Word. Any counsel you receive that’s contrary to what the Word says, isn’t from the Holy Spirit. Some people pray about something, then an idea comes to them, and they say, “Well, God is leading me to do such-and-such.” If you were to ask them, “Why do you believe it’s God that’s leading you in that direction?” they’d say, “It’s because I prayed about it.”

The fact that you prayed isn’t enough! What did the Lord say to you after you prayed? Did He tell you expressly to go ahead and do whatever it is you think He’s leading you to do? Is the idea you got consistent with the Word? Is it consistent with His perfect will for you? His Word is His will expressed. Yielding to the Spirit means yielding to the lordship, supremacy and guidance of His Word.

This is why knowing the Word for yourself is absolutely indispensable. It’s important to have accurate knowledge of the Word. The more submissive you are to the lordship of the Word, the easier you’ll recognise the Spirit’s guidance. His desire is to lead you from glory to glory.

Our theme verse says, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” To fulfil God’s destiny for your life, you must learn to follow the Spirit in the Word, by the Word, and through the Word. Don’t be in a hurry when seeking His guidance; be patient until you hear His voice—His words— in your spirit. Then you’re ready to go! His Word gives you light, and direction, and holds the solution to every problem.

Irrespective of the troubles, adversities, and challenges, trust the Word. Put your faith in the Word. Become so inundated with the Word until the Word alone is all you think, talk and live out. The Word enjoins us, “...Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh” (Galatians 5:16).

PRAYER
Dear Father, your Word gives me strength and ministers courage to my spirit. My faith is strong and active, and it prevails over circumstances as the Spirit guides me in the path of life. His truth and wisdom are the forces of my life, propelling me from glory to glory as I walk in the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 1:7; But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Isaiah 30:21; And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 22:66-23:1-25 & 2 Samuel 1-3
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 6:1-13 & Numbers 1
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional by Skyfornia(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

MONDAY, APRIL 29TH

THEME: BE FAITHFUL IN SOUL WINNING

OPENING SCRIPTURE : For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16).

As Christians, we’ve received the mandate to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth; it’s a high calling. It’s something you’re to do with all boldness, faith, courage, and conviction. You must never be ashamed or apologetic about Christ and the message of the Gospel. Don’t be ashamed of who you are in Him, and don’t let others make you ashamed of what you believe. Paul said, “…I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth…” (Romans 1:16).

It’s only the Gospel that can catapult the sinner into salvation and righteousness. It’s only through the preaching of the Gospel that the righteousness of God can be unveiled and embraced. So, there’re no options to the Gospel. Its power and efficacy is in controvertible. It’s the only message that, when received, makes sinners sons of God, in a moment of time.

In 2 Timothy 1:13, Paul said to Timothy, “Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.” That means the words of the Gospel are potent, filled with inspiration, power and divine energy. No sinner should be around you over a period without being impacted by the power of the Gospel that you bear. Be determined about that. Be so fired up with the Gospel that its impact in men’s lives, and spread around the world, is all that matters to you.

The Bible says those that turn many to righteousness shall shine as stars forever (Daniel 12:3). Shine for the Master in this “Year of Lights,” by making enduring impact with the Gospel. Go the extra mile. Like Jesus, let what matter the most to you be to do the will of the Father, and finish His work (John 4:34). Let it be what you live for. He’s counting on you for the salvation of many in your world, and in the regions beyond. Therefore, be faithful in your responsibility as a soul winner.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for entrusting me with the divine responsibility of reaching those in my world and in distant lands with the message of eternal life. The light of your glorious Gospel that I bear dispels the darkness in the hearts of the unconverted, destroying the bonds of religion, and establishing them in your righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

2 Corinthians 3:6 (KJV)
Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

2 Corinthians 5:18-19 (KJV)
18 And all things [are] of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Luke 23:26-49
2 Samuel 4-6
Mark 6:14-29
Numbers 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Are Your Favorite Bible Verses? / The Word For Today, 2015 - A Daily Devotional / How Easy Is Inter- Denominational Marriage In Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 248
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.