Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments (3394 Views)

Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria / Toyota Hiace 2003 Needed On Installment Payments / Do You Know You Can Buy A Car & Pay On Installment @ Banix Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2019
Good Morning all, and a happy 2019 to us all.

I urgently do need a Toyota corolla for business purpose, but I'm at the moment unable to generate cash for a purchase.

This is tasking to ask, but I sincerely believe it's possible to find a person willing to help finance in the form of the car or a loan.
I'm a salaried employee, and this is supposed to serve for a business addition. I've checked the bank and loan providers but haven't found a workable solution.

I can comfortably make the paybacks or installment required from my salary and whatever I make from the business use of the car. I can assure there won't be a default as my salary is constant and can be applied directly to the repayment.

It's difficult to trust a person you don't know, especially on a forum like this, but I can assure you that I'll provide all necessary information and from our physical interactions you'll be able to make a decision on trust.

It's a new year and I'm not willing to procrastinate on plans as a result of insufficient resource any more. I just believe it can be placed on the heart of an individual here to help.

I really will appreciate individuals with the capacity to help in such a case as this to please come to my aid.

In cash, I'll need an approximate of 1.3M
If it's the vehicle, a Toyota corolla in the 04-07 range is preferred.
If an interest is required, I'm willing to make such as agreed by us both.

Please do not turn an eye, I'm actually short of words on how to express the genuiness of this need, but anyone willing to be of help should please give me an opportunity to speak with them and explain the details of everything.

God bless us all.
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by Taiwo20(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2019
Visit Standard Chattered bank. You may have to domicile your account with them.
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Taiwo20:
Visit Standard Chattered bank. You may have to domicile your account with them.

Thanks sir.
Salary domiciliation is controlled by my place of work, and they use skyebank.
I visited skyebank and was told the board is currently only granting loan requests from government workers alone.

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 5:43am On Jan 02, 2019
Good morning everyone.
Please kindly give a try at helping me out, I promise not to fail anyone by God's grace.
Please and please.
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by Taiwo20(m): 2:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Contact Seacorps Logistics Limited
16 Irrwole Street off Opebi link road ikeja.

They could be of help
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Taiwo20:
Contact Seacorps Logistics Limited
16 Irrwole Street off Opebi link road ikeja.

They could be of help
Thanks sir. I'll check this.

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2019
Good morning everyone. Any form of help or suggestion is highly appreciated
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 1:33am On Jan 05, 2019
@ all kind hearted nairalanders who can help or have helpful information, Kindly be of help, issue not resolved yet. Thanks.
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nairalanders, kindly help and I promise you won't be disappointed.
Happy Sunday to us all.
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2019
A beautiful morning to us all.
I'm still very much in need of this favor.
God bless us all.
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 6:04am On Jan 10, 2019
@all I'm confused on how to further express this need, but I'll be glad if anyone can give it a chance. I won't default in repayments by God's grace.

I'm sure there are dealers who can afford to give a car out on installment... Coz many times these cars sit out on the stand for longer than the time I'll repay...please, no slights meant

Kindly help out.

Thanks.
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
Someone please kindly help

Thanks
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by slim14(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
Bro honestly, I wish I could help, but one thing I know anyone who is interested may want to buy the car in his/her name later to be changed to your name after repayment of fund.

More also, you can try Rosabon,com you probably may want to look for 20-30% off front payment while the rest be payed back installmental.
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by Stake2odds: 12:17am On Jan 11, 2019
Have you got the funds? Please let me know if you still need this loan
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2019
Stake2odds:

I haven't sir. I will send you a PM immediately.

Thanks.

Sent.
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
slim14:
Bro honestly, I wish I could help, but one thing I know anyone who is interested may want to buy the car in his/her name later to be changed to your name after repayment of fund.

More also, you can try Rosabon,com you probably may want to look for 20-30% off front payment while the rest be payed back installmental.

Thanks sir.

I wouldn't mind having it in the person's name till I'm done with the repayment.
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 5:34am On Jan 15, 2019
Good morning all.
I'm still in hope of finding some help.
God bless you.
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Good Afternoon all.

I still have this plea to make and humbly ask for the help of anyone capable of helping out. Like I promised, I'll ensure there's no default in repayments.

Thanks.
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by charles009(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Call 08121015686
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 6:18am On Jan 19, 2019
charles009:
Call 08121015686
Yes sir
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by mrsage(m): 7:16am On Jan 19, 2019
slim14:

Rosabon will practically mandate you to buy a new car or a car not older than 10yrs old.

For business you don not need such. A 2003/ 04 corolla is just perfect and economical. So my conclusion, Rosabon will not work.

The so called banks and finance houses in air conditioned offices and employees in suit will not work too.

Keep searching for a car owner or car dealer. You will eventually find one.
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by expoguru: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2019
Stake2odds:
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by expoguru: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2019
expoguru:

HELLO
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by expoguru: 6:04am On Feb 05, 2019
GiggsTk:

HELLO
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 12:06am On Dec 05, 2019
A year has passed by... No way out on this
I'm really hopeful the coming year is different
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by Riversides2003(m): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2019
You want the car for Uber or what exactly?
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Riversides2003:
You want the car for Uber or what exactly?
Yes, Uber
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
That's a small case na
Since u are a salary earner just contact CREDIT DIRECT, and you will be credited within 24hours.
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
MOGPRAISE:
That's a small case na
Since u are a salary earner just contact CREDIT DIRECT, and you will be credited within 24hours.

Thanks, but my pay doesn't qualify to get my needed amount
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by damoche64: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Can you source for 20-30% of car cost & notable guarantors?
Re: I Urgently Need A Car Loan Or A Car On Installment Payments by GiggsTk(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
I can get 20%, as for guarantors, all I have is my salary, I could also get a friend to stand in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD Cheap 2014 Upgraded To 2019 Tokunbo Highlander Limited / 02 Benz Clk for sale (like new) / Toks 2003model Honda Accord @1.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.