Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St (33065 Views)

Keyamo Shares Videos Of PDP Members Complaining After Lagos Rally / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Deadvalley001:
7 million you say? still more better than oyo and ekiti combined, there is no way you can compare a working state to a dead state like oyo, the entire state reeks of poverty and hopelessness. oyo should be bombed back to stone age.
Lol working state indeed and Na animals like goat you go Dey see for road. You can never see people there. Make a whole state get 7 million population lol. Oyo State population is 18million. Go and die if e pain you to much oloriburuku
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefAlex:

5 mega mall kee you there. Na 1 mall Dey the whole of south yeast. Stop lying. I’ve listed Ibadan malls. List south yeast malls werey

Ndigbo no Dey go to mall, so how do you expect to see mall in a village. Instead, they go to the largest market in the world and in mars. God bless ndigbo
ogun blast your conehead, didnt u said earlier that oyo got 5 mega mall? a state where people shit openly? a city of where people dey fly shit anyhow na dat one be state? why dnt u you use google in searching the number of mall in anambra, ogun kill u you diaaaa
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Idiot mr price Na supermarket not mall idiot. I don’t expect a village boy like you to know the difference mumu village boy
whatever the backward animals from oyo call it e no concern me.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefAlex:

E pain am. 1 mall in the whole of Igbo land. Prove me wrong idiot if e pain you
if u believe only that 1 mall dy the whole east, i wont be suprised if am told you are brain dead.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Deadvalley001:
ogun blast your conehead, didnt u said earlier that oyo got 5 mega mall? a state where people shit openly? a city of where people dey fly shit anyhow na dat one be state? why dnt u you use google in searching the number of mall in anambra, ogun kill u you diaaaa
Ibadan has 6 mega malls

Ventura mall
Psalms mall
Cocoa mall
Heritage mall
Jericho mall
Grand mall

Have mentioned malls in Ibadan alone not the whole of Oyo State

Mention 2 malls in Igbo land because i know you guys only have one mall lol. The only cinema in south yeast just close down right now lol. E pain am werey

Anambra low igr, low gdp, poverty striken state, most dirty according to UN, 1 gra lol, no cinema, no kfc, no social life. The few goats there are waking dead

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Deadvalley001:
whatever the backward animals from oyo call it e no concern me.

Tell me why the only cinema in south yeast just close down werey. Olofo

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Deadvalley001:
if u believe only that 1 mall dy the whole east, i wont be suprised if am told you are brain dead.
Lol name the mall

Okay name cinema if you don’t have malls lol.

The only cinema just close down in the whole of east

If you have brain, you should ask yourself why Na only goats person dey see for anambra roads. You’ll have to walk for 30mjnutes before you can see 1 person

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Lol working state indeed and Na animals like goat you go Dey see for oyo state,. You can never see people there. Make a whole state get 18 million population lol. Oyo State is a dead state..
oyo itself is nt state, oyo is dead and buried, even with how bad you portray the east to be, its still better than oyo.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
Deadvalley001:
oyo itself is nt state, oyo is dead and buried, even with how bad you portray the east to be, its still better than oyo.
Counter me with facts and stop being emotional

Anambra population is 7 million why?

South yeast has no cinema, 1 mall

South yeast gdp is low

South yeast igr is low

Onitsha is the dirtiest city in the world according to UN

No domino, no kfc, no zoological garden in south yeast

1 Share

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by fero007: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
cänt believe we are using malls, cinemas, plazas even swimming pools as measures of development, so so very very SAD
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
fero007:
cänt believe we are using malls, cinemas, plazas even swimming pools as measures of development, so so very very SAD
So what should we use since no Nigeria state has drinking water from government, no 24hours light.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Ibadan has 6 mega malls

Ventura mall
Psalms mall
Cocoa mall
Heritage mall
Jericho mall
Grand mall

Have mentioned malls in Ibadan alone not the whole of Oyo State

Mention 2 malls in Igbo land because i know you guys only have one mall lol. The only cinema in south yeast just close down right now lol. E pain am werey

Anambra low igr, low gdp, poverty striken state, most dirty according to UN, 1 gra lol, no cinema, no kfc, no social life. The few goats there are waking dead
even if u like make una get 20 malls, still doesnt change the fact that oyo is a dead and failed with no working system, a city of 18 million animals with no food and running water, a state where digging of human skull is for economic growth is allowed dat one na state?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Tell me why the only cinema in south yeast just close down werey. Olofo
didnt you said the only cinema in south east wants to close down? confused goat, now again there are no mall in the east and i should list them for you.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Deadvalley001:
didnt you said the only cinema in south east wants to close down? confused goat, now again there are no mall in the east and i should list them for you.
Mumu the cinema in south yeast has closed down and that’s what I’m telling you or are you blind for you not to see the attached picture ?

List malls, not plazas or supermarkets okay idiot

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Deadvalley001: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Lol name the mall

Okay name cinema if you don’t have malls lol.

The only cinema just close down in the whole of east

If you have brain, you should ask yourself why Na only goats person dey see for anambra roads. You’ll have to walk for 30mjnutes before you can see 1 person
you are brain dead, you can shout like lil kesh from now to morning i send, if u are bored, go kill yourself.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Deadvalley001:
even if u like make una get 20 malls, still doesnt change the fact that oyo is a dead and failed with no working system, a city of 18 million animals with no food and running water, a state where digging of human skull is for economic growth is allowed dat one na state?
Lol e pain am

Go kill yourself lol

DeAd south yeast. The only cinema in yeast just closed down because goat self no come to cinema not to talk of human lol

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Deadvalley001:
you are brain dead, you can shout like lil kesh from now to morning i send, if u are bored, go kill yourself.
Lol e pain am. Pained weak ass mofo. Oloribu omo ofo

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by fero007: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefAlex:

So what should we use since no Nigeria state has drinking water from government, no 24hours light.

productivity, industrialization, power of local n international companies, no of world class building, roads, schools, hospitals, no of beta tourist centers

not malls n cinema. SMH

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
fero007:

productivity, industrialization, power of local n international companies, no of world class building, roads, schools, hospitals, no of beta tourist centers

not malls n cinema. SMH
Productivity - south yeast is low

Industrialization- South yeast is low

International companies - none in south yeast except maybe brewery

World class building - no medium rise, no high rise, no skyscraper in yeast

Roads - check aba and anambra roads lol. The worst in Nigeria

Schools - igbos don’t go to school. They’re into trading. Only few people from IMO go to school

Hospitals - i hope you know no hospital is better than UCH Ibadan

Tourist center - none on south yeast

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by mercyville: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
ChiefAlex:

E pain am. 1 mall in the whole of Igbo land. Prove me wrong idiot if e pain you
So you are still taunting these poverty stricken villagers.Anambra that they call the richest state in South East has only 1 GRA,1 Mall,no skyscraper,scanty modern houses,no cinema house,small GDP,small IGR
grin

real Poverty Incorporated .. grin
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
mercyville:

So you are still taunting these poverty stricken villagers.Anambra that they call the richest state in South East has only 1 GRA,1 Mall,no skyscraper,scanty modern houses,no cinema house,small GDP,small IGR
grin

real Poverty Incorporated .. grin
Don’t mind those people. One thing about them is that they’re always emotional about everything even when they’re being shown facts
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ayenika1: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex, seriously if you live in Oyo and malls and cinema is your yardstick for development,you need enlightenment. Oyo of all states is the worse. I am a Social Worker,I have been to interior Oyo and urban communities in Ibadan that you have never been to and you say Oyo is developing. That state stinks like mad.

World Bank is currently doing a survey in Oyo which is tagged "poor of the poorest". They are searching for poorest people in the poor communities. Your Governor is a disgrace to his generation. Osun is far better than Oyo talkeless of Ondo and Ogun.

Oyo of all states. Mcheww.Social Workers like that city cos you have lots to write about. The highest poverty in SW is Oyo State.

The worst Governor after that Kogi man is Ajimobi. The Governor that has a linking bridge to his office that commuters and tax payers cannot use.

To worsen your case,you mentioned Ventura,is that a cinema or Hall?

Jericho mall, that's still okay cos of the area.

Cocoa mall or cocoa center of radio and biz centers?

Let me stop here.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:
ChiefAlex, seriously if you live in Oyo and malls and cinema is your yardstick for development,you need enlightenment. Oyo of all states is the worse. I am a Social Worker,I have been to interior Oyo and urban communities in Ibadan that you have never been to and you say Oyo is developing. That state stinks like mad.

World Bank is currently doing a survey in Oyo which is tagged "poor of the poorest". They are searching for poorest people in the poor communities. Your Governor is a disgrace to his generation. Osun is far better than Oyo talkeless of Ondo and Ogun.

Oyo of all states. Mcheww.Social Workers like that city cos you have lots to write about. The highest poverty in SW is Oyo State.

The worst Governor after that Kogi man is Ajimobi. The Governor that has a linking bridge to his office that commuters and tax payers cannot use.

Let me stop here.
You’ve not been to Ibadan. There is cocoa house and there’s cocoa mall. So stop saying nonsense

You don’t know the difference and you claim you’ve been to Ibadan?

I’m from ibadan i don’t even know up to 80% of Ibadan

Do you know jericho, alakubosa, aerodome, elebu, Ui gra, iyanganku estate, ologuneru?

You don’t know so many of these places and you claim you know ibadan? You don’t have sense

Every city has its own slum so ibadan isn’t left out.
You can’t expect the whole of the city to be modern unless you’re daft. If you come to ibadan for 1 year and you don’t ask and go to the new areas, then you don’t know ibadan. So stop claiming you know ibadan and use your sense. You are mad for saying highest poverty in south west is Oyo State lol.

Oyo State is 4th richest in Nigeria. You can’t know the whole of Ibadan. When next you come, ask about these places or stfu ok
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

Let me stop here.
Oyo gdp is only behind Lagos
I hate ignorant fools like you
I know you’re from yeast lol becAuse if not your stupid fellow should know the difference between cocoa mall and cocoa house

Your stupid idiot say Ventura is Hall ? It has film house and supermarkets and that’s how they design hall in your south yeast village
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by fero007: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Oyo gdp is only behind Lagos
I hate ignorant fools like you
I know you’re from yeast lol becAuse if not your stupid fellow should know the difference between cocoa mall and cocoa house

Your stupid idiot say Ventura is Hall ? It has film house and supermarkets and that’s how they design hall in your south yeast village

Ventura near sango market? I wouldn't call dat a mall, if so then we can call kada plaza in Benin a mall

i still we sud judge based on industrialization power, infrastructure n amenities development(roads, light, buildings,e.t.c) , commerce, standard of living, aesthetics, entertainment
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2019
fero007:

Ventura near sango market? I wouldn't call dat a mall, if so then we can call kada plaza in Benin a mall

i still we sud judge based on industrialization power, infrastructure n amenities development(roads, light, buildings,e.t.c) , commerce, standard of living, aesthetics, entertainment
Have you entered inside Ventura ? Or you just passed by?
Ibadan still get am pass south yeast
We still have light 18hrs in ikolaba, bodija 15-18hrs, oluyole 20hrs and so on
Buildings Ibadan has it more than south yeast with 12big gras
Industrialization, there is oluyole industrial estate and industrial estate at express
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ayenika1: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

You’ve not been to Ibadan. There is cocoa house and there’s cocoa mall. So stop saying nonsense

You don’t know the difference and you claim you’ve been to Ibadan?

I’m from ibadan i don’t even know up to 80% of Ibadan

Do you know jericho, alakubosa, aerodome, elebu, Ui gra, iyanganku estate, ologuneru?

You don’t know so many of these places and you claim you know ibadan? You don’t have sense

Every city has its own slum so ibadan isn’t left out.
You can’t expect the whole of the city to be modern unless you’re daft. If you come to ibadan for 1 year and you don’t ask and go to the new areas, then you don’t know ibadan. So stop claiming you know ibadan and use your sense. You are mad for saying highest poverty in south west is Oyo State lol.

Oyo State is 4th richest in Nigeria. You can’t know the whole of Ibadan. When next you come, ask about these places or stfu ok

Cocoa house is in Apata abi? There is cocoa mall, there is cocoa house in the same vicinity.
You didn't counter others nah..

Do you know jericho, alakubosa, aerodome, elebu, Ui gra, iyanganku estate, ologuneru

All these places are well known to me. Jericho is on the way to sabo. Jericho mall before Mobil filling station. UI press, the club (forgotten the name) and the restaurant Ajimobi patronize.

Alakubosa or Alalubosa? Opposite Railway station. A serene estate like that.

UI gra...For where? Hmmm I once lived in Ajibode if only you know the place. Never heard of UI GRA.

Iyaganku..Still the same Dugbe I pass everyday.

Ologuneru..After UI second gate.

If I tell you about IB or OYO,I have moved.

Do you know Ogberi Efon,Osako, Koloko,Ilupeju-Ido Omi,Shasha,Apete,Ajibode?

Yes. Every city has it's own slum but to poverty level of Ib has made it worse that others. Slums in an urban city is rare in 21st century.

4th Richest? Be sincere and fear God nah..Haba
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

Cocoa house is in Apata abi? There is cocoa mall, there is cocoa house in the same vicinity.

Do you know jericho, alakubosa, aerodome, elebu, Ui gra, iyanganku estate, ologuneru

All these places are well known to me. Jericho is on the way to sabo. Jericho mall before Mobil filling station. UI press, the club (forgotten the name) and the restaurant Ajimobi patronize.

UI gra...For where? Hmmm I once lived in Ajibode if only you know the place. Never heard of UI GRA.

Yes. Every city has it's own slum but to poverty level of Ib has made it worse that others. Slums in an urban city is rare in 21st century.

Shut up check google it’s the 4th richest.

Ologuneru is not UI second gate. It’s after eleyele not UI
Poverty is everywhere in Nigeria even in Abuja. So you’ve not see slums in Abuja. Apart from maitama, wuse, Askoro and few other places, others are slim in Abuja. You want me to mention slums in Lagos for you

Agege
Ijora badia
Orile
Okokomaiko
Mushin
Ajegunle
Mile12
Makoko
Obalende
And so on

Please check very well the list of slums in tiny Lagos which is the most developed in Nigeria and we still love lagos like that

Do you know olubadan estate, Akala estate, agodi gra, onireke gra, kolapo ishola gra?

But you said cocoa mall is the same as cocoa house from the beginning right lol
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by kettykin: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2019
By 2025 most of these malls in ibadan would be used for mega churches
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

Do you know where rcc is?
Do you know where IITA is?
You don’t know ibadan
Yes it’s the 4th richest
Ibadan has 20 radio stations and Tv stations
7 research institutes
2 industrial areas
It has highest number of gras after Lagos in Nigeria
Ibadan is big. Please check google about gdp, is the 4th richest

Concerning poverty level, haven’t you seen some people in Abuja who have made corporate begging a means of survival lol
Or you wanna talk about those who dress like they’re going to an office in Lagos that beg at parks everyday ?
Everywhere in Nigeria is bad. But Ibadan is still better than south yeast. The whole of anambra has 1 gra

If Oyo State is that bad, the population should be behind Ogun State but no, it’s behind Lagos state in south west, above south east and south south or you think people would live where money is and stay in Ibadan with the highest poverty level? It’s common sense
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2019
kettykin:
By 2025 most of these malls in ibadan would be used for mega churches
Lol Na mega mosque
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

Let me stop here.
How close is heritage mall to cocoa mall if you know ibadan ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Why Abidemi Rufai Should Not Be Granted Bail – U.S. Govt. / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.