Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St (33114 Views)

Keyamo Shares Videos Of PDP Members Complaining After Lagos Rally / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:
ChiefAlex, seriously if you live in Oyo and malls and cinema is your yardstick for development,you need enlightenment. Oyo of all states is the worse. I am a Social Worker,I have been to interior Oyo and urban communities in Ibadan that you have never been to and you say Oyo is developing. That state stinks like mad.

World Bank is currently doing a survey in Oyo which is tagged "poor of the poorest". They are searching for poorest people in the poor communities. Your Governor is a disgrace to his generation. Osun is far better than Oyo talkeless of Ondo and Ogun.

Oyo of all states. Mcheww.Social Workers like that city cos you have lots to write about. The highest poverty in SW is Oyo State.

The worst Governor after that Kogi man is Ajimobi. The Governor that has a linking bridge to his office that commuters and tax payers cannot use.

To worsen your case,you mentioned Ventura,is that a cinema or Hall?

Jericho mall, that's still okay cos of the area.

Cocoa mall or cocoa center of radio and biz centers?

Let me stop here.
Lol talking about Ondo i knkw you’re using divide and rule method as igbos do lol because i schooled in futa so i know Akure very well
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

Cocoa house is in Apata abi? There is cocoa mall, there is cocoa house in the same vicinity.
You didn't counter others nah..

Do you know jericho, alakubosa, aerodome, elebu, Ui gra, iyanganku estate, ologuneru

All these places are well known to me. Jericho is on the way to sabo. Jericho mall before Mobil filling station. UI press, the club (forgotten the name) and the restaurant Ajimobi patronize.

Alakubosa or Alalubosa? Opposite Railway station. A serene estate like that.

UI gra...For where? Hmmm I once lived in Ajibode if only you know the place. Never heard of UI GRA.

Iyaganku..Still the same Dugbe I pass everyday.

Ologuneru..After UI second gate.

If I tell you about IB or OYO,I have moved.

Do you know Ogberi Efon,Osako, Koloko,Ilupeju-Ido Omi,Shasha,Apete,Ajibode?

Yes. Every city has it's own slum but to poverty level of Ib has made it worse that others. Slums in an urban city is rare in 21st century.

4th Richest? Be sincere and fear God nah..Haba
Do you know ikolaba gra where we have 20hrs light at times ?
You may know old and new bodija but you don’t know ikolaba where seyi Makindes mother build her house
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 9:31am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

Cocoa house is in Apata abi? There is cocoa mall, there is cocoa house in the same vicinity.
You didn't counter others nah..

Do you know jericho, alakubosa, aerodome, elebu, Ui gra, iyanganku estate, ologuneru, agodi

All these places are well known to me. Jericho is on the way to sabo. Jericho mall before Mobil filling station. UI press, the club (forgotten the name) and the restaurant Ajimobi patronize.

Alakubosa or Alalubosa? Opposite Railway station. A serene estate like that.

UI gra...For where? Hmmm I once lived in Ajibode if only you know the place. Never heard of UI GRA.

Iyaganku..Still the same Dugbe I pass everyday.

Ologuneru..After UI second gate.

If I tell you about IB or OYO,I have moved.

Do you know Ogberi Efon,Osako, Koloko,Ilupeju-Ido Omi,Shasha,Apete,Ajibode?

Yes. Every city has it's own slum but to poverty level of Ib has made it worse that others. Slums in an urban city is rare in 21st century.

4th Richest? Be sincere and fear God nah..Haba
You may know old and new bodija but you don’t know ikolaba where seyi Makindes mother build her house
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ayenika1: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Do you know where rcc is?
Do you know where IITA is?
You don’t know ibadan
Yes it’s the 4th richest
Ibadan has 20 radio stations and Tv stations
7 research institutes
2 industrial areas
It has highest number of gras after Lagos in Nigeria
Ibadan is big. Please check google about gdp, is the 4th richest

Concerning poverty level, haven’t you seen some people in Abuja who have made corporate begging a means of survival lol
Or you wanna talk about those who dress like they’re going to an office in Lagos that beg at parks everyday ?
Everywhere in Nigeria is bad. But Ibadan is still better than south yeast. The whole of anambra has 1 gra

If Oyo State is that bad, the population should be behind Ogun State but no, it’s behing Lagos state in south west, south east and south south or you think people would live where money is and stay in Ibadan with the highest poverty level? It’s common sense

I can see you stay between Apata and Dugbe. IITA..I laugh. All those places are just passage into IB.

Your richest statistics is based on IGR which does not translate to development. Others states like Ogun and Edo are far developed than Oyo despite lower on IGR cadre.

Radio stations with five in Cocoa house? Abi all the located in Dugbe. Aside Ayefele's station,name one that is far from those areas.

The industrial areas are living on past glory. Jericho/Eleyele and which other? Is the Press still functional? I doubt.

My brother, poverty is everywhere in Africa but that of Ibadan cannot be justified despite the huge IGR has you claimed. I believe by now the road from Gate to Iwo road and other roads under construction should have been completed but NO, they keep on giving us dust.

Okay,tell me three projects Ajimobi started and completed in his 8yrs tenure.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ayenika1: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Why won't I know Ikoloba..You don't know how much I know Ibadan? Custom house to Ikoloba to Gate to Iwo Road. Where they sell cars. There is an orphanage in that area sef and NGO. Ikolaba pry and secondary school.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

I can see you stay between Apata and Dugbe. IITA..I laugh. All those places are just passage into IB.

Your richest statistics is based on IGR which does not translate to development. Others states like Ogun and Edo are far developed than Oyo despite lower on IGR cadre.

Radio stations with five in Cocoa house? Abi all the located in Dugbe. Aside Ayefele's station,name one that is far from those areas.

The industrial areas are living on past glory. Jericho/Eleyele and which other? Is the Press still functional? I doubt.

My brother, poverty is everywhere in Africa but that of Ibadan cannot be justified despite the huge IGR has you claimed. I believe by now the road from Gate to Iwo road and other roads under construction should have been completed but NO, they keep on giving us dust.

Industrial area is not the Jericho eleyele lol
You don’t even know ibadan

So you don’t know oluyole industrial estate ?
You don’t know the industrial area in express way in Ibadan ?
Richest is calculated from gdp not igr point of correction
Oyo State gdp is 4th, igr is 6th
Google the radio stations. My brother you don’t know ibadan because if you do, you would know that the industrial area we have is oluyole and the one at express. There are companies at jericho but not really industrial area. Check the radio stations below

Splash fm
Beat fm
Lagelu fm
Diamond fm
Space fm
Petals fm
Amuludun fm
Inspiration fm
Oluyole fm
Fresh fm
Star fm
Premier fm
Royal root fm
Lead city university fm
Ray power fm
Beat fm
Jamz fm
Naija fm
Lead radio
Radio Oyo
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

Why won't I know Ikoloba..You don't know how much I know Ibadan? Custom house to Ikoloba to Gate to Iwo Road. Where they sell cars. There is an orphanage in that area sef and NGO. Ikolaba pry and secondary school.
So you know all these and you claim Osun, Ondo, Ogun is better than Oyo State ?

Check more than 20 radio stations i listed above
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

My brother which Edo, Ogun is developed than Oyo State? Lol
Abeg move around ibadan very well. You only know iwo road axis, ikolaba, bodija, gate.

You don’t know ring road, oluyole, elebu Et all
Do you know agodi gra ?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ayenika1: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Industrial area is not the Jericho eleyele lol
You don’t even know ibadan

So you don’t know oluyole industrial estate ?
You don’t know the industrial area in express way in Ibadan ?
Richest is calculated from gdp not igr point of correction
Oyo State gdp is 4th, igr is 6th
Google the radio stations. My brother you don’t know ibadan because if you do, you would know that the industrial area we have is oluyole and the one at express. There are companies at jericho but not really industrial area. Check the radio stations below

Splash fm
Beat fm
Lagelu fm
Diamond fm
Space fm
Petals fm
Amuludun fm
Inspiration fm
Oluyole fm
Fresh fm
Star fm
Premier fm
Royal root fm
Lead city university fm
Ray power fm
Beat fm
Jamz fm
Naija fm
Lead radio
Radio Oyo

You said two industrial areas. You mentioned Oluyole and where does that start from. ? Not sure you understand Ibadan's map very well

Oluyole local government is located Idi Ayunre. I doubt if you know where that is. Oluyole is very big which starts from Jericho to that express so,if I say Jericho am still on track. My work deals with LG councils so I move around alot.

So, where is the second industrial area?

Yes. There are lots of radio station no doubt but they are not spread over Oyo na. About 5 or 6 are in Dugbe environs
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ayenika1: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

My brother which Edo, Ogun is developed than Oyo State? Lol
Abeg move around ibadan very well. You only know iwo road axis, ikolaba, bodija, gate.

You don’t know ring road, oluyole, elebu Et all
Do you know agodi gra ?

Ring Road where Ayefele's office is located. Agodi gate or which agodi. All the places I mentioned you don't know any

Ajibode
Shasha
Idi Ayunre
Apete
Orogun
Ogberi Efon
Osako
Oje
Koloko
Ilupeju Idi-Obi

All the places you mentioned,I know all. Yes. I do
You have substantiated your claims with facts. I asked, mention 3 projects Ajimobi started and completed. Ogun is far developed than Oyo. Companies are moving to Ogun axis. Mention 2 new company in Ibadan that came up stream between 2017 till date and I will give you 5 in Ogun
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

Make i tell you the truth bro

Edo State no even near Ondo State in development not to talk of Oyo State
Does Benin have 2 industrial areas?
Does Benin have more companies than Ibadan?
Does Benin have 20 radio stations in Ibadan?
Does Benin have 14gras like in Ibadan?
Does Benin have better roads than Ibadan?
Does Benin have 10 tv stations in Ibadan?
Does Benin even have 6mega malls like in Ibadan ?
Is any hospital better than uch in Ibadan
Does Benin have 7 research institutes in Ibadan?
Does it have more professionals than in Ibadan?
Is there any place in Benin with 20hrs light like oluyole gra ?

I’m not talking with emotions

The only thing Ogun State has more than Oyo State is industries and there isn’t much difference but there are more jobs in Oyo State than Ogun State because of professional jobs. I served in Ogun State. It has 3-4 industrial areas.

Counter this thread first concerning Benin
I stay in ikolaba gra not apata as you claimed
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

Ring Road where Ayefele's office is located. Agodi gate or which agodi. All the places I mentioned you don't know any

Ajibode
Shasha
Idi Ayunre
Apete
Orogun
Ogberi Efon
Osako
Oje
Koloko
Ilupeju Idi-Obi

I know these places. Agodi gate is different from agodi gra. Agodi gra is scattered all around. We have one immediately after custom, another one before immigration, another one besides secretariat, another one opposite officers mess, another one opposite ikolaba grammar school. Those are agodi gras and not agodi gate. So ask about places you don’t know. You still don’t know many places as you claimed if not you won’t say agodi gate is agodi gra lol
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

Ajibode
Shasha
Idi Ayunre
Apete
Orogun
Ogberi Efon
Osako
Oje
Koloko
Ilupeju Idi-Obi

You have substantiated your claims with facts. I asked, mention 3 projects Ajimobi started and completed. Ogun is far developed than Oyo. Companies are moving to Ogun axis. Mention 2 new company in Ibadan that came up stream between 2017 till date and I will give you 5 in Ogun
My brother which company in Ogun is bigger than British America tobacco company? Mention one
Ogun has more companies than Oyo State but not much brother
Oyo State is more developed than Ogun State.
Is development about industries alone?
Are roads in Ogun State good?
Shoprite just opened in Sango ota
Does Ogun State have more gras than Ibadan alone?

It has more industrial areas but not developed than Oyo State
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 10:14am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

Ajibode
Shasha
Idi Ayunre
Apete
Orogun
Ogberi Efon
Osako
Oje
Koloko
Ilupeju Idi-Obi

Ayefele house is not in ringroad
It’s in challenge express not ringroad
You see you don’t know ibadan lol
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ayenika1: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

I know these places. Agodi gate is different from agodi gra. Agodi gra is scattered all around. We have one immediately after custom, another one before immigration, another one besides secretariat, another one opposite officers mess, another one opposite ikolaba grammar school. Those are agodi gras and not agodi gate. So ask about places you don’t know. You still don’t know many places as you claimed if not you won’t say agodi gate is agodi gra lol

I bet,you don't. I explained the routes to yours. Do same to mine to convince me. The Agodi GRA I know in Ikolaba and not sure they refer to it as such.

Back to development. Facts is what I need.

IGR and GDP has not shown in the development of Oyo State at all. Nobody who visit will ever think Oyo generates such. Having malls and clustered radio stations does not transcend to development. The road network, industries and infrastructure are yard stick for development and all these are not in place and can never be compared to that of Ogun or Edo
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by mercyville: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Oyo gdp is only behind Lagos
I hate ignorant fools like you
I know you’re from yeast lol becAuse if not your stupid fellow should know the difference between cocoa mall and cocoa house

Your stupid idiot say Ventura is Hall ? It has film house and supermarkets and that’s how they design hall in your south yeast village

Do not mind that dude.He might be using google map.. Thank God I took pictures and videos of some of these places.Those GRAs are really massive...Alalubosa GRA (the massive stone coated buildings I saw here left my jaw hanging...but the streets were too silent for my liking)had security but they allowed people in,Kolapo Ishola GRA and Aerodrome GRA are somewhat identical to Lekkivin Lagos here.
I am not from Ibadan but I toured Ibadan for 9 days from morning till deep evening everyday with bike,micra wink (if you are from Ibadan,you will know what Micra is) and my beloved feet and I was amazed at the development of this city apart from the beere, Orita Aperin old part which was a big eyesore that your governor has to do something about because people do not live in some of these old buildings.
I visited all the malls,Ui,Ui zoo,Agbowo shopping plaza with a skyscraper which I think is not being utilized,Agodi Gardens etc and almost all the markets....Bodija,Agbeni,Gbagi,Ekotedo etc.

Ventura mall is immediately beside Aerodrome GRA

Ventura mall pics ..

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

You said two industrial areas. You mentioned Oluyole and where does that start from. ? Not sure you understand Ibadan's map very well

Oluyole local government is located Idi Ayunre. I doubt if you know where that is. Oluyole is very big which starts from Jericho to that express so,if I say Jericho am still on track. My work deals with LG councils so I move around alot.

So, where is the second industrial area?

Yes. There are lots of radio station no doubt but they are not spread over Oyo na. About 5 or 6 are in Dugbe environs
Brother i just saw where you mentioned oluyole lol

So you don’t know oluyole industrial estate?
Are you sure you’ve been to ibadan ? Oluyole industrial estate which has been in existence more tha 20 years ago and you’re claiming you don’t know the place lol

Don’t we have these places in Lagos? Do we complain?

Agege
Ijora badia
Orile
Okokomaiko
Mushin
Ajegunle
Mile12
Makoko
Obalende
Ikorodu

Oluyole doesn’t start from Jericho. Which weed are you smoking?

Oluyole is closer to ring road nigger not Jericho. Jericho is eleyele road. My brother you no know anywhere for Ibadan. Na scope yoh Dey use
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

I bet,you don't. I explained the routes to yours. Do same to mine to convince me. The Agodi GRA I know in Ikolaba and not sure they refer to it as such.

IGR and GDP has not shown in the development of Oyo State at all. Nobody who visit will ever think Oyo generates such. Having malls and clustered radio stations does not transcend to development. The road network, industries and infrastructure are yard stick for development and all these are not in place and can never be compared to that of Ogun or Edo
My brother just remove Edo. Which company dey edo?
Tell me, which company ?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

Edo is a dead state. Why do we have more job opportunities in Oyo State than Ogun State?

Ogun State has more factories but Oyo State has more than factories alone bro
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2019
mercyville:
Do not mind that dude.He might be using google map.. Thank God I took pictures and videos of some of these places.Those GRAs are really massive...Alalubosa GRA (the massive stone coated buildings I saw here left my jaw hanging...but the streets were too silent for my liking)had security but they allowed people in,Kolapo Ishola GRA and Aerodrome GRA are somewhat identical to Lekkivin Lagos here.
I am not from Ibadan but I toured Ibadan for 9 days from morning till deep evening everyday with bike,micra wink (if you are from Ibadan,you will know what Micra is) and my beloved feet and I was amazed at the development of this city apart from the beere, Orita Aperin old part which was a big eyesore that your governor has to do something about because people do not live in some of these old buildings.
I visited all the malls,Ui,Ui zoo,Agbowo shopping plaza with a skyscraper which I think is not being utilized,Agodi Gardens etc and almost all the markets....Bodija,Agbeni,Gbagi,Ekotedo etc.

Ventura mall is immediately beside Aerodrome GRA

Ventura mall pics ..
The guy is using google map

Imagine the dude saying oluyole starts from Jericho

Please does oluyole start from Jericho?

He said agodi is in ikolaba. The guy Na ignorant mofo
Na google map him dey use

Seyi Makinde built his house in agodi gra
His mother built her house in ikolaba gra

So how come agodi is in ikolaba. It’s only close, not in each other
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

You be werey. You dey use google map dey follow me talk. Edo dead state with population of 8million self Dey talk. No make me wire you better slap ooo lol
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by mercyville: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

The guy is using google map

Imagine the dude saying oluyole starts from Jericho

Please does oluyole start from Jericho?

He said agodi is in ikolaba. The guy Na ignorant mofo
Na google map him dey use

Seyi Makinde built his house in agodi gra
His mother built her house in ikolaba gra

So how come agodi is in ikolaba. It’s only close, not in each other

Do not mind him.
From UI,take a cab going to challenge and come down at Mobil...palms mall is almost immediately across the main road and the big kakanfo inn is at the further back of palms mall.Oluyole starts from this road just adjacent to the Mobil station and if I can remember properly,it is called Afin Road and I must confess that it is a very beautiful road with aesthetic buildings on the right and left( I ate at a very modern bukateria...just like Mr biggs style and I saw quite a number of them dotted all over Ibadan).Take a bike...there are a lot of Aboki here doing their Okada business,it is only 50 naira to Oluyole junction/estate/extension.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ayenika1: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

You be werey. You dey use google map dey follow me talk. Edo dead state with population of 8million self Dey talk. No make me wire you better slap ooo lol

I ougt not to have responded to this. The term -werey- is out of this but for that word. I will stop here

However,to your amazement,I schooled in Ibadan, I have been to Edo twice and not from any state I used in the conversation. My duty moves me around so,I know and I do drive around those places I mentioned. No gain in lies. It's not part me me.
Bye
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

I ougt not to have responded to this. The term -werey- is out of this but for that word. I will stop here

However,to your amazement,I schooled in Ibadan, I have been to Edo twice and not from any state I used in the conversation. My duty moves me around so,I know and I do drive around those places I mentioned. No gain in lies. It's not part me me.
Bye
My friend shut up. You didn’t school in Ibadan Na like go kee you

I’ll list out your errors for you to see

You said industrial estate is in Jericho instead of oluyole
You said oluyole starts from Jericho, you must be mad here

You said ayefele House is in ring road, whereas it’s challenge express

You said agodi is in ikolaba whereas agodi gra has 4 different locations in that same area scattered all around

The greatest surprise is that you don’t know oluyole industrial estate which has been in existence before you were born. Which kind of lie is that. Na google map you dey use so Bleep off
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2019
mercyville:

Do not mind him.
From UI,take a cab going to challenge and come down at Mobil...palms mall is almost immediately across the main road and the big kakanfo inn is at the further back of palms mall.Oluyole starts from this road just adjacent to the Mobil station and if I can remember properly,it is called Afin Road and I must confess that it is a very beautiful road with aesthetic buildings on the right and left( I ate at a very modern bukateria...just like Mr biggs style and I saw quite a number of them dotted all over Ibadan).Take a bike...there are a lot of Aboki here doing their Okada business,it is only 50 naira to Oluyole junction/estate/extension.
Thank you my brother. You Got it. How can some claim that oluyole doesn’t have industrial estate and it starts from Jericho

The painful part is that i didn’t know the idiot has been using google map since. I couldn’t even think of it lol
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by mercyville: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

Everybody knows that Ibadan is more developed than Ogun state in terms of size,modern buildings,infrastructures etc except industries talk less of Edo,Anambra,Osun,,Imo,Abia,Enugu,Ebonyi,Ekiti etc..
Pls,tell me any state that has these infrastructures and I will take you serious..

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ayenika1: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2019
mercyville:

Everybody knows that Ibadan is more developed than Ogun state in terms of size,modern buildings,infrastructures etc except industries talk less of Edo,Anambra,Osun,,Imo,Abia,Enugu,Ebonyi,Ekiti etc..
Pls,tell me any state that has these infrastructures and I will take you serious..

Compare all that to your development. Is it measurable?NO. You have forgotten,Ibadan is the dirtiest city as well.

See,some states like Ondo and Ogun don't have all these and it's striving. Ogun has lots as well and it's doing good. I have lived in all the SW states,Ibadan is the worst. The road cannot be compared with others. It stinks heavily. Bodija market..Chai..Alesinloye is still better.
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by fero007: 11:43am On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Have you entered inside Ventura ? Or you just passed by?
Ibadan still get am pass south yeast
We still have light 18hrs in ikolaba, bodija 15-18hrs, oluyole 20hrs and so on
Buildings Ibadan has it more than south yeast with 12big gras
Industrialization, there is oluyole industrial estate and industrial estate at express

well in my opinion
der is no diff btw ventura n kada plaza in Benin, n if kada is nt called a mall, den ventura shouldn't

in industrialization, i think anambra is more industrialized

Ibadan is more fun

in amenities they r d same

Ibadan has higher population, but anambra has higher population density

to compare d southeast n southwest in general, southwest takes it, but remove Lagos n southeast beats southwest
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

Compare all that to your development. Is it measurable?NO. You have forgotten,Ibadan is the dirtiest city as well.

See,some states like Ondo and Ogun don't have all these and it's striving. Ogun has lots as well and it's doing good. I have lived in all the SW states,Ibadan is the worst. The road cannot be compared with others. It stinks heavily. Bodija market..Chai..Alesinloye is still better.

You’re mad. Which Ondo is thriving? Mention 1 single company in ondo. Onitsha is the dirtiest city in Nigeria and i know you’re from south yeast
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2019
fero007:

well in my opinion
der is no diff btw ventura n kada plaza in Benin, n if kada is nt called a mall, den ventura shouldn't

Ibadan is more fun

to compare d southeast n southwest in general, southwest takes it, but remove Lagos n southeast beats southwest
Is kada plaza bigger than Ventura ? The answer is no
Mention other malls in Benin

Anambra is not more industrialized. You can’t compare pure water factories to BAT, Rcc, p&g, 7up, IITA, yale and so many others.

Anambra only have more indigenous companies but not more companies as a whole. Anambra population is 7million which is almost the population of Ibadan in Oyo State.

Why is Oyo State gdp more than anambra ?

Do you care to explain that?
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by ChiefAlex(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2019
fero007:

well in my opinion

Ibadan is more fun

Ibadan has more research institutes, more social amenities, more economically viable than onitsha and Akwa combined. You and i know the amenities aren’t the same. It’s only Lagos and Ogun with more industries than Oyo State In Nigeria not anambra
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by mercyville: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2019
ayenika1:

lol

How does one compare development,sir.
For a reminder,the permanently dirtiest place in Nigeria, Africa and world is Aba.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / PDP Replaces Kwankwaso's In Law With Takai As Party Governorship Candidate / CSP, Military Officers, Others Killed In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.