Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls (11181 Views)

Current Trend Among Ladies / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2019
Resener12:

No mind the mumu op. He’s just a weak ass, nothing more
kai..this guy sef
which tribe am I?
so some tribe are known for being mumu and weak ass?
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2019
Resener12:
Please mention your tribe first. Sorry for the insult
chairman tribe gat nothing to do with any of these
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2019
Au79:

it depends on the immunity of the person in question.. if she is avin a very strong defense system to Mount an antibody reaction, then by 3 months maximally the normal HIV kit test should be able to detect if she is positive or not. but there ar more sophisticated procedures that can detect ur girls status within a week..but its not readily available and its expensive..
you said your Girl also does't like using condom? did she care to tell u why??

my girl don't like using condom too, but have discussed with her, i told her to chose the test or i quit the relationship. she agreed to do the test with me. I will personally buy the kit and keep it @ home , will be doing the test every three months, I just hope the kits will be giving me accurate result at every three months
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Ozkar: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Au79:

wow...just learnt something new..though its pseudo-science with no concrete evidence but i think its still worth looking into..can you kindly send me a link to the article?
infact my own believe is that intelligence is more of an acquired character it all depends on hardwork. av seen a guy whose cognitive capacity is fairly below average having a parent both professors.. and av also read a book of a very good neurosurgeon whose parents ar illiterate
any thing for me regarding the topic of discussion??
here... https://psychology-spot.com/did-you-know-that-intelligence-is/

Well, it's pretty much what I have already posted. Don't let her manipulate you into doing anything. I can see from your responses that you really do care about her. Look inwardly, you'd know what to do. You know her better than any of us, and you are a medic.
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
fakeprophet:

my girl don't like using condom too, but have discussed with her, i told her to chose the test or i quit the relationship. she agreed to do the test with me. I will personally buy the kit and keep it @ home , will be doing the test every three months, I just hope the kits will be giving me accurate result at every three months

the kit is very specific for HIV( though not too sensitive) meaning, wen it tells u dat u don't av HIV, its pretty reliable and trusted but wen it shows dat u av HIV, its not confirmatory as more advance test needs to b done..so if ur kit tells u u don't av, its most likely that you truly don't av its accurate..
your girlfriend is quite matured and understanding.. u handleed urs very well and I surely learn a tin or more from wat u just typed..tnx

1 Like

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ozkar:
here... https://psychology-spot.com/did-you-know-that-intelligence-is/

Well, it's pretty much what I have already posted. Don't let her manipulate you into doing anything. I can see from your responses that you really do care about her. Look inwardly, you'd know what to do. You know her better than any of us, and you are a medic.

tnx. u sound like a medic too
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Ozkar: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Au79:

tnx. u sound like a medic too
no sir, far from it. I just read stuff, about nearly anything, and pretty much anywhere.
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by 2buffagain(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Guy how are you even still able to kiss this girl?
She doesn't want condoms and doesn't want to test. Something's like HSV can be transferred by skin contact sef.

She is obviously trying to lock you down with a disease.
You would have to be a fool if you let that happen.
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Lightangel65: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Flee from pre marital sex, repent for the kindom of God is nigh.

1Cor 6:18

Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

We call ourselves christains, yet we are worse than pagans...
Even most great religions Islam, budhaism, Hinduism forbides sexual immorality.

God forgives all(it's not too late for you)
Get rid of that bitch/bitches or that guy/guys
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
2buffagain:
Guy how are you even still able to kiss this girl?
She doesn't want condoms and doesn't want to test. Something's like HSV can be transferred by skin contact sef.

She is obviously trying to lock you down with a disease.
You would have to be a fool if you let that happen.
you are right sir....
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lightangel65:
Flee from pre marital sex, repent for the kindom of God is nigh.

1Cor 6:18

Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

We call ourselves christains, yet we are worse than pagans...
Even most great religions Islam, budhaism, Hinduism forbides sexual immorality.

God forgives all(it's not too late for you)
Get rid of that bitch/bitches or that guy/guys
I don't even know wat to say...well, tnx for the sermon
but next time you don't av to come to the romance session to preach...
so...so..i guess i don't need a prophet to tell me that you don't av any comment as regards the topic of discussion
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Hybridz: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Au79:

yes o..am a medic and the rate at which we see people reactive to anti retroviral screening is really something to be worried about..she refuse doin any test atall including genotype that she knows she is "clean"... just imagine
Danger alerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!!!
Oga, i don't know the kinda advice you seek again,but you have the answer right up there. Say "NO" to manipulation.

Besides,if she's clean as she claimed, she shouldn't be ashamed of going for test.
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Abcruz(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2019
Au79:
we have been together for a year plus and its been from one form of misunderstanding to the other...I truly love this girl and I really intend to marry her..am a medical personnel and I know the implications of indulging in unprotected sex especially with ladies in their early 20's and from a state in Nigeria with high HIV prevalence( i don't want to mention the name of the state) but she kept on insisting and its creating a lot of secondary complications in the relationship. I was thinking if I should just go ahead and marry her this year so I can be able to satisfy her sexual preference or I should just let her go. she is a nice person to be with. pls guys I need mature advice on this..

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Beware of the one who has nothing to lose...

Remove the veil of emotional manipulation and psychological blackmail from your eyes. flee from the hunter's captivity, retrace your steps and return to JESUS.

"each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.
Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.--James 1:14-15

How can a young man keep his behavior pure? By guarding it in accordance with your word.--psalm119:9

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Abcruz:

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Beware of the one who has nothing to lose...

Remove the veil of emotional manipulation and psychological blackmail from your eyes. flee from the hunter's captivity, retrace your steps and return to JESUS.

"each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.
Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.--James 1:14-15

How can a young man keep his behavior pure? By guarding it in accordance with your word.--psalm119:9

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.
av heard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! / +18 Photos Of Girl With The Biggest Bum Bum In Nigeria / SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.