Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? (1330 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage / Do Couples/parents Still Fight Physical To Attract Neighbors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? by RedBrick: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2010
I'm Angry, why?
Because i'm the 4th child and i'm 25yrs but my parents still make love noisily like teenagers
They are not exactly shouting all over the place but i can still hear them without eavesdropping
What happened to retirement. I'm embarrassed. Seriously sad
Re: Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2010
Attention seeker
Re: Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2010
Red-Brick:

I'm Angry, why?
Because i'm the 4th child and i'm 25yrs but my parents still make love noisily like teenagers
They are not exactly shouting all over the place but i can still hear them without eavesdropping
What happened to retirement. I'm embarrassed. Seriously  sad

So what? Just because they're past middle age, they should just curl up and die, to satisfy your over-sensitive feelings?  angry

You've got too much time on your hands - are you in a relationship yourself? I think you need to engage yourself more in that direction, give you less time to concentrate on your parent's love life.
Re: Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? by invisible2(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2010
Record the noise and post it please.
Re: Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2010
Re: Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2010
@poster

busy bodi
Re: Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? by MurphyG1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2010
@ Chaircover, u hit d nail on its head. GBAM!!!
@ Poster, better find smthn better 2do wit ur time. And stop listening 2 ur parents do what they did 2 bring u into this world,
Re: Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? by chiogo(f): 2:09am On Aug 09, 2010
At 25, you shouldn't be living with your parents. Married or not. Maybe their noisiness is a cue for you to grow up.
Re: Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 09, 2010
chiogo:
[size=18pt]
At 25, you shouldn't be living with your parents. Married or not. Maybe their noisiness is a cue for you to grow up.
[/size]

[size=28pt]LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? by coalcoal1(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2010
I really admire your parents. If you are the last child and you are in your mid twenties, then your parents will most likely be in their sixties.
How many couples do we find still making love at age? Just wondering ,

I know of a man, who had to remarry recently. He is about 65. He said his reason is that his wife of about 60 years of age said she is no longer interested in s3x. So, they had a mutual arrangement in which the man was free to remarry another woman of his choice.
The man is now married to a younger lady of about 30yrs.

I discussed the above with an older friend who told me that it is very good for there to be a very wide age gap between the husband and the wife (like 8 at least) because of such problems discussed above citing his own marriage as an example saying that women get tired of s3x as they grow older. Folks, is this true?

I don't agree with that.
Re: Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? by jamace(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2010
Thank God that it is noisy love and not noisy quarrel/fight.
Re: Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? by Outstrip(f): 4:42am On Aug 11, 2010
Next time sit by the door and take notes. It might help you when you marry your own grin
Re: Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? by jenny9: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2010
why dont you ask them and learn
Re: Why Are My Parents Still Making 'noisy' Love At This Age? by invisible2(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2010
Or better still, install a hidden camera and catch them 'red handed' they must be flogged for doing that!

(1) (Reply)

I Thought Mum Was Lying! / House Help Or Cleaning Job Needed / Please Help They Dont Seem To Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.