Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

My Long Distance Relationship Sucks . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Long Distance Relationship Sucks . (610 Views)

My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Long Distance Relationship Sucks . by Peter4luv: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2019
I just hate it why i have to always have issurs with my galfriend..i love this gal but everytime she comes up with this issue of getting on my nerves cause she acts stubborn and never listen to me....This 2019 i dont want no heartaches or too much attactmemt to her alone...Guys am suggesting i get into open relationship while i date or should i just breakup with her cause i dont want to hurt her feelings i cant take her poo anymore..we dating for 8 months now..she makes me feel pain in my heart each time we quarrel and i hate it..
Love sucks. cry
Re: My Long Distance Relationship Sucks . by afinotanjnr(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2019
Block her number from reaching you ...do it with discipline to stick to it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of My Vag!na: My Vagina, My Pride, My Joy / How I Got Rid Of Premature Ejaculation / Exciting Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.