Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Content Writers Required - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writers Required (360 Views)

Writer @ 500words/$1 Required, Only Serious Writers Required In Bulk / $1/500 Words - Writers Required / Website Content Writers Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Writers Required by freshinsightng: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2019
Do you know how to write well and have experience developing content for blogs or websites.?

Do you live in Port Harcourt, Rivers State?

We are planning on taking our business further in the new year and require self motivated and hard working content developpers as part of our team.

If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, and are based in Port Harcourt, kindly forward your resume to emambass@yahoo.com
Re: Content Writers Required by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
freshinsightng:
Do you know how to write well and have experience developing content for blogs or websites.?

Do you live in Port Harcourt, Rivers State?

We are planning on taking our business further in the new year and require self motivated and hard working content developpers as part of our team.

If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, and are based in Port Harcourt, kindly forward your resume to emambass@yahoo.com
i can write quality content for science/tech blogs, i live in PortHarcourt but i school in delta state, what other qualifications do i need

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Officer / Vacancy!!cooks/ Waiters/ Kitchen Assistants/ Bar Attendants...... / Apple Iphone XI Might Have The Ugliest Three Camera Solution So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.