Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,980 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

How Do I Generate More Sales - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Generate More Sales (844 Views)

This Will Shock You; See How I Generate Millions Of Views From Youtube To My Sit / How Can I Generate Visitors To My New Born Baby Blog. / How To Generate More Blog Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Generate More Sales by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2019
Im an importer who deal mostly on fashion items..I've been using Facebook ads to Boost my adverts on my products but I've not made any headway and progress.. please I want to ask fellow importers..how do you generate Sales for your products..need ideas please
Re: How Do I Generate More Sales by dgbanj: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
facebook works but it depends on the product. Some products are hot in demand, that is where the secret lies. No importer will reveal their selling products.
Re: How Do I Generate More Sales by Bizmagnet: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
frankyskyboi:
Im an importer who deal mostly on fashion items..I've been using Facebook ads to Boost my adverts on my products but I've not made any headway and progress.. please I want to ask fellow importers..how do you generate Sales for your products..need ideas please

You can hire freelance digital marketers and pay them on commission.
Then get a website for your brand where people can easily check your products. In case you need one, you can contact me.
Re: How Do I Generate More Sales by cartwing: 2:36am On Jan 02, 2019
frankyskyboi:
it depends on your product and how you package them. Before you start selling anything you need to sit down and think if that product is worth selling because if it’s not valuable no one will buy it. I am an importer and I can tell you how to go about it including driving sales. Check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp if you want

(1) (Reply)

Some Hidden Html Codes You Might Want To Use On Nairaland / I Need A Person That Can Help Me Create A Website / Facebook Page With 51k Likes For Sale At Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.