Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 (36354 Views)

Concerns As Naira Emerges Worst Performing African Currency In 3 Months / The Best Performing Banks In Nigeria In 2023 / Checkout The Best High End Gadgets Of 2018 And Their Bitter Rivals. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
And none of my hopeless bank wished me a happy new year but they were quick to withdraw their monthly N52.00 charge.

UBA, our relationship will end if you fail to wish me happy Sunday. You've less than 4days to apologise.

First bank, don't even wish me anything, I will throw you out like a mere prostitute who's not after my satisfaction.

Union Bank, Consider yourself lucky for advising me on how to save 5k monthly.

Access bank should be given the award. That bank is just like a quiet dude who snatch the beautiful girl from his noisy neighbors.
UBA wish me o, how much u get for ur uba account so
Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by JasonScoolari: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
charliboy654:

UBA wish me o, how much u get for ur uba account so
N1,429. You wan do new year for me? grin.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
androidroot:
I dislike people that reason like this
People that reason like goats!
Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
Valentinooo:
Ecobank is the worst bank I have ever used
Transfer money to an Eco bank will take days. Very useless bank

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by 2special(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
any bank with females as their customer service officer is the worst.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Haywhymido:
lol u are asking where your 100 is? undecided
FCMB is learning from access bank, na so so charges silly bank.
Gt bank rocks
Gtb na baba! Others banks na mumu
Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Haywhymido:
lol u are asking where your 100 is? undecided
FCMB is learning from access bank, na so so charges silly bank.
Gt bank rocks
Gtb na baba! Other banks na mumu

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
N1,429. You wan do new year for me? grin.
And u expect them to waste credit send u happy new year Msg
Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by Reference(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
GTBank remains the best bank I have used.

3 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
I think customer service performance varies from branch to branch, and as such might be unfair to generalize. I think though that the worst set of customer service I have seen is at Access Bank, Area 3 in Abuja. Those three ladies always look bereaved and sad. In fact, the security guards there have more courtesy.

3 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by JasonScoolari: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
charliboy654:

And u expect them to waste credit send u happy new year Msg
You dey crase Osharè. grin
Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by sassiemyk: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
I've always told all who cares to listen that GTB is the bank. I love GTB like I love my woman. Sweet and sexy bank. I feel like singing a love song for my sweet GTB.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by amjokes(f): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Where is Skye.. Abi polaris. My bank is not in the list of best or worst bank of the year. Abeg which side can we categorized the bank?
Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by Sirjamo: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Team GTB

My employers made me open account at FCMB I hate that Bank like say tomorrow no dey

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by njokuuche77(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
myettiallah:
[s][/s]

I beg to differ...UBA has the best customer service
And the Best App there is..
Wether u call on them thru twitter, facebook or mails they answer u ASAP....

When it comes to customer service, Zenith bank is the worse. I wonder who handles their social media account. No feedback at all from them. I have sent several queries, yet to response. A very proud bank.

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by SirToby(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gabriel004:
grin Thought igbos made gtbank bankrupt na. Wetin dey happen? They will soon come here to claim how they control banking system grin
You dey mind those yeye people ?

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by goldenval(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Zenith bank is the worst bank so far

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by SirToby(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Where are those IPOB dummies that threatened to crash GT Bank. ?
Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by henryobinna(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
williams85:
Ecobank should be the last.. their costumers care service is zero.
the list is not talking about customer service.
Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by henryobinna(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kylekent59:
First bank is the worst.

They froze my account for nothing. Just because I hadn't been depositing money there,i just left like 10k there.

Went to withdraw the money but I didn't succeed. They started telling me trash.

That was how my account was wiped.

Give it to Access and Sterling.
are you serious?

Like you didn't get your 10k back or what?
Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by MNDY(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Access Bank has very good prospects. Heard they are planning to merge with Diamond Bank. I love Access Bank, just that their charges are driving me crazy!

Plus network issues; you may either not get a credit alert or get a long delayed one, whereas money no even finish comot out of the ATM before a debit alert will ring your phone.
Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by kalvoken(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
williams85:

I font count that store as a bank. If you give an Eco bank account to pay money, even if its transfer i won't do it.

For the few moment i visited their branch(iyana ipaja) before i distanced myself from them, customers must surely exchange words with their staffs. Not once, not twice.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by gabbylight: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
williams85:

Eco bank is the worse or -worsetest- bank I have eva seen..
Customer service zero
App zero
Alert on credits zero but on debits A1
Everything about that bank is just stupid and frustrating

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by Temidayo9(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
MykOnyxo:
Credit alert: 4000
balance : 3,900

and I ask where exactly in the air is 100 naira hiding.....

FCMB e kare.. only God can judge you for me
FCMB is only bank that charge #50 stamp duty charge on savings account in Nigeria. thief is their second name.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by smasher1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
PanickMode:
Gtbank simply the best!
Getting interest of almost 3,700 bucks monthly from my savings account without actually saving grin

When you have around a million in your savings account, what do you expect?
Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by kaynex(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
At times I wonder if one cannot see the handwriting on the wall. We are all here lamenting on terrible experiences we've had with services rendered by banks. What have you done to help your community? There are better fights to engage in. Nigeria would get there. Various banking sector (be it microfinance or commercial banks) would get there. I believe when one wail over a dis-service, then one is not ready to take on life the right way. Developed countries give opinions on how to get better service. They don't wail aimlessly. Give your support. Work together as a team. Always note that the economy depends on the banking sector. Pray for a better Nigeria. Your worst "bank" is anothers best.
Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
MykOnyxo:
Credit alert: 4000
balance : 3,900

and I ask where exactly in the air is 100 naira hiding.....

FCMB e kare.. only God can judge you for me

so it happens to you too? They way money disappears without trace is one in a million. You can never get a credit alert without them deducting #50

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by Genea(f): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
Cordis92:
The OP is bias. How can you say access was the worst performed bank in 2018? According to we consumers enjoying services from banks, we believe access bank was the best bank in 2018. Argue with diamond bank��
Did you read that thing at all? It was ranked based on shares performance
Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by Genea(f): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Emerald94:

the banks were ranked based on their performance in the stock market... not corporate governance or managerial functions
he read from the back of the post

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by landmark86: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
williams85:

Ecobank na Bank or co-operative
Most useless bank have ever see

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by kingralph(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Unity Bank cuts a unique bank. Imagine Share price increasing by 109%. They also have zéro non performing loans. I see them with prospects this year and beyond

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Performing Banks Of 2018 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
myettiallah:
[s][/s]

I beg to differ...UBA has the best customer service
And the Best App there is..
Wether u call on them thru twitter, facebook or mails they answer u ASAP....
Agreed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exchange Rates In Official And Parallel Markets Converge / Biggest Supermarket In Benin, Halmark, Bounces Back After Fire Tragedy. Photos / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.