Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi (32776 Views)

Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi / Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi / Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by zoba88: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
A terrible accident happened at Anguwan Maazu junction,Kaduna.According to report,a trailer on high speed collided with a biker conveying 2 passengers.The biker broke his leg,the small boy narrowly escaped while the old woman was crushed completely.KASTELA Marshals have already evacuated the corpse while police took the biker to hospital.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/trailer-on-high-speed-collides-with.html

Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by zoba88: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2019

Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by kachi19: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Omg is that a human meat?!?! GRAPHIC!! I repeat GRAPHIC!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by Emmzy201(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Chinsos!!! May accident never be our portion this year in Jesus name

10 Likes

Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by ChiefAlex(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
zoba88:
A terrible accident happened at Anguwan Maazu junction,Kaduna.According to report,a trailer on high speed collided with a biker conveying 2 passengers.The biker broke his leg,the small boy narrowly escaped while the old woman was crushed completely.KASTELA Marshals have already evacuated the corpse while police took the biker to hospital.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/trailer-on-high-speed-collides-with.html

Rip

Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by CreepyBlackpool: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
nawao shocked

Just hours into the new year and people just dey die upandan
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by iHart(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
Terrible
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by sukerefakere(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
embarassed
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by Looilp: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Locate, Monitor & Control your vehicle 24/7 with your phone, tablet & PC.

Protect your vehicles with the latest, advanced and effective technology and experience peace of mind by knowing the real time location of your vehicle at all time.

Listen to voice conversation going on in your vehicle remotely from your phone in real time and plan your next move irrespective of the distance.

Take 100% control of your car at all time. Stop and Resume your car engine from anywhere you are when neccessary.

FOR CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION IN ABUJA, LAGOS, PORTHERCOURT, OWERRI,ILORIN, KOGI, BENIN CITY PLS CALL THE PHONE NUMBER BELOW. PRICE IS #35.000..INSTALLTION TAKES LESS THAN 30 MINUTES.
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by aku626(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
this is too early na Lord. Play your path in being careful.
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by WayStage(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
RIP
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by ZombieTAMER: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Buhari sef sad
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by Passionate888: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
This buhari eh, 2019 begins with a blood bath
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
cry

Already

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by StFrankeinstein(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
RIP to the deceased. May God's Protection be with & upon us.
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by Stanweezy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
I hope this accident didn't occur today because it's terrible for the family of the deceased to be welcomed this new year with such a horror
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by BubuZombi: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Too Early For Bad News This Year...

RIP to the Dead
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by abdulaz: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
In this life, Everybody dies cry

Live today and die tomorrow.
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by santopelele(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Fear all those Aboki okada riders in the north, they drives as if they no get brain. RIP to her

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by Seetto: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
oh no......my area
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by Blacklord0739(m): 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nigeria a lawless country where anybody can do anyhow,even this stupid trailer drivers can drive anywhere....nonsense, RIP
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by frankfrancis871: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad

Dangote trailers never repent!

I hope the driver died too?

Dangote a poor and miserable man, your trailer will crush your scrotum and that of your family!
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by uthfaith(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
You rearely hear that the bikeman was crushed to death. Say no to bike on high ways. Most of these guys are alcoholics and they always find a way to manipulate their bike at the point of accident such that the pessanger will be mostly affected. It's better to get toone's destination late than landing in the hospital, mortuary or into blended meat. May God console the relatives of the deceased

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by YurFatHer: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
The human body system has been orchestrated by God. No human being can redo or replace it.

God is great
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by BluntBoy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
Blacklord0739:
Nigeria a lawless country where anybody can do anyhow,even this stupid trailer drivers can drive anywhere....nonsense, RIP

You have never heard about Russia then.

That is a country where you can be cleared off the road even if you are using a Zebra crossing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by KULESTGee24(m): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
My God!!, pls.save us from tragedies... Amen
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by Lukisson(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace. Amin!
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by 3kay945(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
kachi19:
Omg is that a human meat?!?! GRAPHIC!! I repeat GRAPHIC!!!

You made me laugh. Seriously, that was human intestine or something undecided
Re: Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi by mustee50(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ehh!
Anguwan mu'azu junction again.
That highway is a very dangerous road.vehicles always move at high speed.the road links to suleja,Abuja and the rest.
There was i time,that's in 2016.i was waiting for someone across the junction,3 accidents occured in front of me just within 45mins.I was shocked to see someone skull crushed by a trailer for the first time.i couldnt sleep that night.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) / Don't Lie, Choose Your Position / Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.