Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) (3110 Views)

Are The Teachings Of Paul Truly Against The Teachings Of Jesus? / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu / How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ (part 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
I want to thank these two men for pushing me to get to this moment. Jesusjnr for being the first to challenge the teaching of Paul(That I've seen). And muttleylaff for challenging me for daring to question Paul. Believe it or not when I first told muttleylaff that the teaching of Paul differs from the teaching of Christ, I had no clue how. But in subsequent days I started receiving revelations. So it's time to share my revelations. For those who don't know what revelation is....... Revelation is seeing things in a new light. So let's proceed.

1st Corinthians 12 : 28(Paul's teaching)

And God has appointed in the church first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, helping, administrating, and various kinds of tongues.
The introduction of spiritual hierarchy was never part of Christ's teachings rather he was against it.

In Matthew 12 : 46 - 50(Christ's teaching)

While he was still speaking to the people, behold, his mother and his brothers stood outside, asking to speak to him. But he replied to the man who told him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

No one came first, second nor third.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by chiedu7: 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oh boy na so Satan dey call boys with heresy oh!

luvmijeje:

And God has appointed in the church first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, helping, administrating, and various kinds of tongues.

The introduction of spiritual hierarchy was never part of Christ's teachings rather he was against it.
No be God call some to be High Priests,normal priests & Levites red
No be hierarchy be that?

luvmijeje:

While he was still speaking to the people, behold, his mother and his brothers stood outside, asking to speak to him. But he replied to the man who told him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

No be Jesus say some shall be 1st?
And some last?

Mat 19:30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first

No be hierarchy be that?

Jesus spoke of hierarchy

Mar 9:35 And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all.

1 Like

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by MuttleyLaff: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
luvmijeje:
I want to thank these two men for pushing me to get to this moment. Jesusjnr for being the first to challenge the teaching of Paul(That I've seen). And muttleylaff for challenging me for daring to question Paul. Believe it or not when I first told muttleylaff that the teaching of Paul differs from the teaching of Christ, I had no clue how. But in subsequent days I started receiving revelations. So it's time to share my revelations. For those who don't know what revelation is....... Revelation is seeing things in a new light. So let's proceed.

I do remember I challenged you on on quite a few more other things than your slander against Paul.

The original and first one concerning the disciples training and testing, you havent repeated your false accusations upon being back from your brief hiatus

The subsequent one is where and when you went on a strawman mining and deflection, going on to, mix up the denying the existence of God, with delay of God intervening, mixing up a denial of the existence of God with Christ's assertion cry on the cross of purpose
Delay does not be denial. Just because I am late in turning up for a scheduled, expected or arranged meeting, doesnt equate to I dont or no longer exist, because you havent seen sight of me

You also misunderstood what Jesus uttered on the the cross on Calvary, misinterpreting it that Jesus was deserted by God

I think there is another one but I dont remember what it is but sure can find out what it is, if I scroll through the threads

Now you're coming up with this half thought through "no one came first, second nor third" false bullshit and comparing 1st Corinthians 12 : 28 (Paul's teaching) with Matthew 12 : 46 - 50 (Christ's teaching)

What have you to say about Matthew 19:30, Matthew 20:16 and Mark 10:31? Hmm? Huh?
Those are Jesus' words in white and red talking about first, he overstepped second and third, didnt talk about them but jumped to last.

You see, that's why I always pity the lot and their coveted positions of Pastor, Bishop, Arcbishop or Prophet.
The sheeple carry bible for them, the sheeple are subservient to them or the sheeple are with two knees on the ground, as they step out of their limousines.

Now the thing is, the so called self styled pastors, bishops, arcbishops and/or prophets dont seem to grasp or acknowledge that there is going to be a position reverse, so they enjoy the trappings and bask in the glory of being pastors, bishops, arcbishops and/or prophets.

Another thing, most dont what to know about, is you are not meant to be called or addressed as a Pastor, Bishop, Arcbishop or Prophet but hey, what do I know, someone will say, it's Paul's fault, that the blame rests with him. SMH.

You should cover your face in shame for admitting this:
"Believe it or not when I first told muttleylaff that the teaching of Paul differs from the teaching of Christ, I had no clue how. But in subsequent days I started receiving revelations"

You had no clue, yet you were huffing, puffing and snorting all over the place as if you had. Do you realise how many you've mislead or let go off the rail because of your cluelessness? I could spit on you, if you were near me now. So you hadnt a clue but you were doing gra-gra-gra upon nothing. No wonder, I repeatedly called you olodo upon twenty, there is truth in that afterall. I just knew you're all mouth & noise. SMH

I almost just tire for you, it's people like you, that turn the bible upside down because of misunderstanding and being ill-informed.

I am still waiting for you to dare repeat your false accusation that Luke 9:1-5 wasnt about the disciples being on a training course & getting tested

2 Likes

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
luvmijeje:

Luvmijeje your instance has proven itself to be an epitome of this saying of Jesus:

Matthew 13:31-32

"...The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof."

When I first came here early October I only had the Word of the Kingdom, with me and also the backing of the Spirit of God, for i was not yet known.

But I knew this parable of Jesus concerning the mustard seed, hence i knew that despite that there would be a lot of opposition and it was going to be very small and tiny in the beginning, that it was only a matter of time before it begins to bear fruit and the sheep of the Master begin to hear His Voice.

And now with your instance and some others, the sowing of the Words of the Master is beginning to be vindicated.

I just went through a post by hard mirror shared to me yesterday and I wasn't surprised, because how can a church that Jesus founded now begin to treat the words and teachings of one of His numerous disciples, as the standard of the church above that of the Master and you expect to get the same results?

Never, except the words of the disciple tallies with that of the Master for there to be a chance of that happening. And today you have a lot of people going to hell because they have been told that they don't need to obey the Words of the Master to have eternal life(grace), and the justification for their belief is almost always Paul's teachings.

Thank God for giving me the courage to go against the man-made traditions and doctrines that has impeded on the church's ability to serve its purpose on earth as it ought to, just like my Master did in His time.

The Words of Jesus is coming back to take it's rightful place at the helm in His church, and there's nothing that the gates of hell can do about it.

Luvmijeje God bless you!
Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
chiedu7:
Oh boy na so Satan dey call boys with heresy oh!

No be God call some to be High Priests,normal priests & Levites red
No be hierarchy be that?

No be Jesus say some shall be 1st?
And some last?

Mat 19:30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first

No be hierarchy be that?

Jesus spoke of hierarchy

Mar 9:35 And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all.
Matthew 23:8-11

But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

Brethren = equals

John 15:5

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Branches = equals

Matthew 25:1

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

Virgins = equals

Some may be better than others, some may have more than others, some may bear fruit more than others, some may know more than others, some may be older than the others etc., but they are all the same thing, brethren, branches, virgins, with only one Master, Vine, and Bridegroom who is Jesus, any otherwise suggestion is the real heresy in Jesus' the Master's church regardless of the source.

Jesus was called blasphemous in His day and was seen as a heretic to the Pharisees and their blind sheeple, so it's not about being called such names, it's about who is doing the calling, Modern day Pharisees and their blind sheeple.

Luvmijeje, make your Master proud, and I don't mean jesusjnr but Jesus the Master, for I am just a your brother.
Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by CodeTemplar: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
What of God Almighty who now allowed Paul's teaching to be preserved and relayed to us? Is OP more knowledgeable than God?
This is a subtle attempt at creating a division in Christianity before discrediting it.

3 Likes

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Quoting scriptures up and down doesn't mean you know God. All this Christians that loves quoting scriptures up and down but yet with little or no growth.
Apostle Paul reverence the Lord Jesus Christ in all his epistles and I have not seen any contradictions between his teachings and that of his Master the Lord Jesus Christ.
This is how the love of the Brethrens will wax cold and some start making shipwrecks of their faith all because of false revelations, doctrines of demons and empty philosophies.
The only group of Christians I pity are those that don't fellowship with God by the help and comfort of the Holy Spirit in daily prayers and meditation of the Bible.

Luvmijeje Na so heresy take dey start o. All those your revelations check am well.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
The church is already filled with many false doctrines that weren't planted by Jesus the bonafide Master of the church, that's why this church is as good as savorless compared to the one that was founded upon the doctrine of Jesus.
Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
luvmijeje:

Even a demon challenged a supposed Christian, asking him "Paul and Silas we know,so who are you?"

2 Likes

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
I find it very ridiculous that some actually think that the church could get any worse than it already is.

Atheism is trending like never before, wickedness is at the highest level, materialism is now a norm, violence is now the in thing, the display of the works of God is at the lowest point ever, etc. etc. And all of this in the church and yet people are still thinking that it could get any worse than it already is and that there is something left to protect in the church.

I mean what's there to lose in this kind of church that we now have today?

Maybe it's the church buildings, the private jets and the crowds, and what not that make them think that something is actually going on in the church, really?

I think any other thing would be better than whatever it is that the church is today, therefore that the church needs to trash anything that is left of it and go back to the drawing board to see where it really went wrong.

So that it can start afresh, because the church need the Spirit of God, and when I say the Spirit of God, i'm not talking of the shadow of the Spirit of God or the spirit of the prophets, but the Spirit of God.

And the Spirit of God cannot confirm the words of the flesh, but only the Words of the Spirit, so the church needs to provide the Spirit of God with what it needs, otherwise it would find itself chasing shadows as it currently is.

What the church has now has failed it, therefore it's time to try something else, whatever it is for it would be better than what the church has now.

1 Like

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Luvmijeje your instance has proven itself to be an epitome of this saying of Jesus:

Matthew 13:31-32

"...The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof."

When I first came here early October I only had the Word of the Kingdom, with me and also the backing of the Spirit of God, for i was not yet known.

But I knew this parable of Jesus concerning the mustard seed, hence i knew that despite that there would be a lot of opposition and it was going to be very small and tiny in the beginning, that it was only a matter of time before it begins to bear fruit and the sheep of the Master begin to hear His Voice.

And now with your instance and some others, the sowing of the Words of the Master is beginning to be vindicated.

I just went through a post by hard mirror shared to me yesterday and I wasn't surprised, because how can a church that Jesus founded now begin to treat the words and teachings of one of His numerous disciples, as the standard of the church above that of the Master and you expect to get the same results?

Never, except the words of the disciple tallies with that of the Master for there to be a chance of that happening. And today you have a lot of people going to hell because they have been told that they don't need to obey the Words of the Master to have eternal life(grace), and the justification for their belief is almost always Paul's teachings.

Thank God for giving me the courage to go against the man-made traditions and doctrines that has impeded on the church's ability to serve its purpose on earth as it ought to, just like my Master did in His time.

The Words of Jesus is coming back to take it's rightful place at the helm in His church, and there's nothing that the gates of hell can do about it.

Luvmijeje God bless you!

Thank you so much Sir. Thank you for the encouragement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Quoting scriptures up and down doesn't mean you know God. All this Christians that loves quoting scriptures up and down but yet with little or no growth.
Apostle Paul reverence the Lord Jesus Christ in all his epistles and I have not seen any contradictions between his teachings and that of his Master the Lord Jesus Christ.
This is how the love of the Brethrens will wax cold and some start making shipwrecks of their faith all because of false revelations, doctrines of demons and empty philosophies.
The only group of Christians I pity are those that don't fellowship with God by the help and comfort of the Holy Spirit in daily prayers and meditation of the Bible.

Luvmijeje Na so heresy take dey start o. All those your revelations check am well.
Thanks.

I still have 9 more revelations to go. So get ready to collapse. Get ready to faint. Get ready to call me names.

I've already stated that I'm not a religious person. I've never hide that fact.

But despite not being religious again, my first step to where I am today was shaped by religion.
Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by MuttleyLaff: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
luvmijeje:
I still have 9 more revelations to go. So get ready to collapse. Get ready to faint. Get ready to call me names.

I've already stated that I'm not a religious person. I've never hide that fact.

But despite not being religious again, my first step to where I am today was shaped by religion.
"Ile ni apoti nti joko de idi" loosely translated means "The sitting stool doesnt stress itself, it just waits carefree, at home, for the bumbum to return back for a sit"

If I ask you now to explain what true and pure religion that's faultless is, you'll be chopping teeth.

1 Like

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
I find it very ridiculous that some actually think that the church could get any worse than it already is.

Atheism is trending like never before, wickedness is at the highest level, materialism is now a norm, violence is now the in thing, the display of the works of God is at the lowest point ever, etc. etc. And all of this in the church and yet people are still thinking that it could get any worse than it already is and that there is something left to protect in the church.

I mean what's there to lose in this kind of church that we now have today?

Maybe it's the church buildings, the private jets and the crowds, and what not that make them think that something is actually going on in the church, really?

I think any other thing would be better than whatever it is that the church is today, therefore that the church needs to trash anything that is left of it and go back to the drawing board to see where it really went wrong.

So that it can start afresh, because the church need the Spirit of God, and when I say the Spirit of God, i'm not talking of the shadow of the Spirit of God or the spirit of the prophets, but the Spirit of God.

And the Spirit of God cannot confirm the words of the flesh, but only the Words of the Spirit, so the church needs to provide the Spirit of God with what it needs, otherwise it would find itself chasing shadows as it currently is.

What the church has now has failed it, therefore it's time to try something else, whatever it is for it would be better than what the church has now.

Honestly, we are soul mate. And let me quickly share what happened when I have not yet started my spiritual journey. Then I was a church goer.

Then I usually attend a redeem church close to my house. I was a regular member. My baptism was done in that church and I've finished workers training. I was fervent Sir till I gave up going to church for more than a year. Why did I stop?

I went to the camp(The monthly holy ghost programme). Then from the Pulpit, I heard Pastor Adeboye raising money for the church building. I can no longer remember the exact amount but what stood out was when he said those who can only see him are those who wants to donate billions of naira while those below should should go through the normal route.

Sir, I wasn't spiritually strong but I knew it was wrong. So I stopped going to redeem. The church has place money above spirituality. The abomination of desolation prophesied by Daniel and Christ is already with us. It's already on the altar.

It wasn't just only Redeem. Every single churches worship the god of money.
Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by Dantedasz(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
luvmijeje:

Honestly, we are soul mate. And let me quickly share what happened when I have not yet started my spiritual journey. Then I was a church goer.

Then I usually attend a redeem church close to my house. I was a regular member. My baptism was done in that church and I've finished workers training. I was fervent Sir till I gave up going to church for more than a year. Why did I stop?

I went to the camp(The monthly holy ghost programme). Then from the Pulpit, I heard Pastor Adeboye raising money for the church building. I can no longer remember the exact amount but what stood out was when he said those who can only see him are those who wants to donate billions of naira while those below should should go through the normal route.

Sir, I wasn't spiritually strong but I knew it was wrong. So I stopped going to redeem. The church has place money above spirituality. The abomination of desolation prophesied by Daniel and Christ is already with us. It's already on the altar.

It wasn't just only Redeem. Every single churches worship the god of money.

Watch this-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEgS2uDMEF4
Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=74391421]"Ile ni apoti nti joko de idi" loosely translated means "The sitting stool doesnt stress itself, it just waits carefree, at home, for the bumbum to return back for a sit"

If I ask you now to explain what true and pure religion that's faultless is, you'll be chopping teeth.[/quote

MuttleyLaff, relax. Get ready for your views about me to change. We all have different purposes. I'm only fulfilling mine. Believe it or not, by challenging me, you are also fulfilling yours.. ]
Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by luvmijeje(f): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dantedasz:

Watch this-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEgS2uDMEF4

Please I've a low battery but promise to watch it as soon as I charged.
Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
luvmijeje:

[b]1st Corinthi

It is true we(believers in Christ the Lord) are all one. But aside the Chief Shepherd we have shepherds in the body of Christ. Jesus admonish Peter to feed his lamb, if he trully loves him. This is Jesus calling Peter to be a Pastor to his redeemed sheep.

N:B- The word Pastor means Shepherd, Teacher of the Word. Moreover, Agabbus was a Prophet in the Church.

1 Like

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by Uyi168: 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
It won't stop here..
Continue digging..
Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

It is true we(believers in Christ the Lord) are all one. But aside the Chief Shepherd we have shepherds in the body of Christ who. Jesus admonish Peter to feed his lamb, if he trully loves him. This is Jesus calling Peter to be a Pastor to his redeemed sheep.

N:B- The word Pastor means Shepherd, Teacher of the Word. Moreover, Agabbus was a Prophet in the Church.
I disagree! Just one Shepherd, the rest are hirelings, that's why Jesus said feed "MY" lambs, not our lambs, for there is only one Shepherd which is the good shepherd that gave His life for His Sheep!
Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by MuttleyLaff: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
[img]https://s2/images/luvmijejeCrab.jpg[/img]

luvmijeje, look at you, you're jittery and you're asking me to relax.
Look at the above screenshot grab. It is pathetic. You've lost the plot, you made a right dog's dinner mess of a reply
You that cant hold it together, look at how you responded to my post, all because you were shaking.

You are fulfilling your purpose, the same way Pharaoh fulfilled his purpose, and that's why you're bent on your course to hardened your heart.
Repent, repent, repent before it turns late because destruction lays ahead just like happened with Pharaoh & his Egyptian followers

I wont say more than that because death and life are in the power of the tongue.

2 Likes

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
luvmijeje:

are you aware that Christ had about 120 followers but only choose 12 disciples even in the twelve Jesus called three sons of bonerges. So Christ established hierarchy withing his followers even Jesus said his father is greater than him which means even within the trinity there is hierarchy acording to the function.

3 Likes

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
I disagree! Just one Shepherd, the rest are hirelings, that's why Jesus said feed "MY" lambs, not our lambs, for there is only one Shepherd which is the good shepherd that gave His life for His Sheep!

What will you call someone overseeing a flock of sheep? Regardless whether they are his own or not. No where did apostle Paul or Peter claim ownership of the flocks of Christ. But they saw themselves as shepherds of it, answering in humility to the chief Shepherd Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by sonmvayina(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2019
There was never a ground zero for Christianity.. They just made and defined dogma as they went along..
Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
solite3:
are you aware that Christ had about 120 followers but only choose 12 disciples even in the twelve Jesus called three sons of bonerges. So Christ established hierarchy withing his followers even Jesus said his father is greater than him which means even within the trinity there is hierarchy acording to the function.

So on point brother.

1 Like

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
solite3:

Even only the three men so him transfigure. I mean Peter, James and John. They where the pillars of the blood bought flocks of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

What will you call someone overseeing a flock of sheep? Regardless whether they are his own or not. No where did apostle Paul or Peter claim ownership of the flocks of Christ. But they saw themselves as shepherds of it, answering in humility to the chief Shepherd Jesus Christ.
Hirelings, watchers, supervisors, caretakers etc.

John 10:11-14

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hirelings, watchers, supervisors, caretakers etc.

John 10:11-14

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

You can call it whatever you dim fit. But are we agreeing that there are caretakers(as you have called it) in the body of Christ?
Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by Dantedasz(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

You can call it whatever you dim fit. But are we agreeing that there are caretakers(as you have called it) in the body of Christ?
It's not about what i deem fitting to call it, but what Jesus the one and only Shepherd called it.

You can hear Him call them hirelings, because there is no other shepherd of the sheep but Himself. At least you can hear Him from His own mouth for yourself, for He called Himself
the Shepherd, meaning there's none other shepherd but He. Therefore any suggestion of that by whomsoever is an error.

Secondly the "body of Christ" is in heaven, but not on the earth.
Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by MuttleyLaff: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
bloodofthelamb:
Even only the three men so him transfigure. I mean Peter, James and John. They where the pillars of the blood bought flocks of Christ.
Jesus had a caucus, and had an inner caucus. Peter, James and John were members of the inner caucus.

We are all equal before God, the same way husband and wife are equal before Him, the same way the human body's parts equal each other
but then the husband is the head, in a similar way, the topmost part of the human body is head, somebody has to take the lead, isnt it.
The whole human body moves forward but it is the foot who takes the first step forward then the whole human body follows, so what's giving luvmijeje headches God's beautiful arrangement.

It was Paul who advised: "Place yourselves under each other's authority out of respect for Christ"
with Peter complimenting with: "Don't be bossy to those people who are in your care, but set an example for them."
Now I dont know why luvmijeje is blaming Paul as being responsible for the sins done and still being done by others

2 Likes

Re: How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 1) by Dantedasz(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
luvmijeje:

Please I've a low battery but promise to watch it as soon as I charged.

No wahala. I am sure you will enjoy it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Can Be Delayed, Denied And Destroyed. / Scientific Errors In The Bible / Atheist Dark Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.