Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding (12646 Views)

Video Of A Man Begging His Female Guest To Wash Her Smelly Private Part / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / Endowed Female Guest At Omotola’s Party Has People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by realmedia(f): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Instagram celebrity, Roman Goddess, attended a wedding yesterday wearing this revealing dress which flashed her gigantic boobs.

See full photos HERE >>
https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/check-out-eye-popping-dress-roman.html

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Sincerely nothing.... This lady doesn't move me at all.... Her body/Shape is a no no...

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by ahiboilandgas: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
realmedia:
Instagram celebrity, Roman Goddess, attended a wedding yesterday wearing this revealing dress which flashed her gigantic boobs.

See full photos HERE >>
https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/check-out-eye-popping-dress-roman.html
she not appealing at all

6 Likes

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Sarkin: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kongi hold who?
Not me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
Any man who is turned on by this woman..

Check well, that person can mount a cow.

Haba!!!!

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by ojun50(m): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Konji hold who

3 Likes

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
This one no get shape it look likes amoeba

2 Likes

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Randy100: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
No be lie.
TarOrfeek:

Haba!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by AuroraB(f): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
You must think so little of men.
I'm not holding brief for them but hey, chill.
Erection don't just come on that way undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
Chai bag of rubbish.. Sex appeal 0.00%

angry

8 Likes

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Techguyz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
I'm I almost puked cry cry ***runs of thread***

5 Likes

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
She looks disgusting actually

6 Likes

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Yewandequeen(f): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Sincerely nothing.... This lady doesn't move me at all.... Her body/Shape is a no no...
You didnt lie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by iCauseTrouble: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Iranu...... Expired cowbell

2 Likes

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by habsydiamond(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Where the thing dey, I no even see am at all. undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by nicepolice(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
konji is not for people like this na

Haba....!

1 Like

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by fucc12: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yewandequeen:
You didnt lie

Well yours would move me grin grin
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
if she pull her top and bra and expose her boobs u go run grin.all her boobi go dey drag for ground.ladies with moderate boobs anytime anyday.

3 Likes

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by nanakgh(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
She just looks plain weird. I Mean,if u met her in town, sexy wouldn't be the first word you'll think about

2 Likes

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by blacq2009(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
This one she's looking like nollywood marine spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Kidaholic(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Haba!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
This kain body go shrink my dick smaller
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by 2DADDEY: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
shocked

she is damn soo sexy and beautiful!!

mumu 'll quote me tongue
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by lordraiden(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Every body is not same, what you call shuga might actually be bitter for another man.. I hate ppl like this, I prefer slim gals

2 Likes

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by frankfrancis871: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad

Her amoeba-like body can never make the pre*k of Onyedika to even nod!

For surely I Onyedika will take her into a room and say unto her.

Listen woman in 1 timothy 2:9-10, apostle paul said and I quote:

"I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God"

2 Likes

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Twizzy30(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
damn i almost puked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Mr2wealth: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Listen woman in 1 timothy 2:9-10, apostle paul said and I quote:

"I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God"[/quote]

Bia! My guy, na woman bwest dey make you quote l this things, Mbok!! � Na whah to you oh grin
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Fidelismaria: 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
No comment
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Are you sure?

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by leonard002(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
mtchew op oya take

Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by onyedika946(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
This image is a no no for me.
Re: Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
Are you sure?
Lol.... Yeah I am sure, so sure.... You sef think am na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Places to go on a date in Lagos / 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With / Photos: 8 Different Types Of Dicks In The World (educational Purpose Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.