Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

How To Deactivate Facebook Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Deactivate Facebook Account (756 Views)

Deactivate Nairaland Account Without Email / How To Deactivate My Account / Easy Steps To Delete Viber Account | Deactivate Your Viber Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deactivate Facebook Account by joseph98(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
This feature allows you to keep your timeline, Photos, all your Facebook settings and Info hidden. Are you addicted to Facebook? Learn how to stop yourself from being tied down with Facebook. Always remember that you can reactivate the account whenever you feel like.

Facebook is a wonderful social platform. It is actually one of the best social networks today. It makes it easier to chat with family and friends, share photos and pictures. You can also make video calls with the Facebook messenger app. You can make new friends on Facebook from different parts of the World. If you don’t have a Facebook account, follow this link and create your account: Create Facebook account to be on the Winning Team.

Facebook is a habit but too much of it is an addiction. If you don’t check your addiction to Facebook, it could ruin your life. Am not saying that you should not Facebook. Just know that too much of everything is bad.

Can I reactivate my Facebook account once Deactivated?

Yes, You can. Facebook deactivation is just temporal. You can choose to activate your account anytime you want. Your account is not lost but hidden. But if you decide you don’t want the account again, you can Delete it.

Why Should You Deactivate your Facebook account?

There is always a need for everything. If you think that Facebook account is not necessary, allow me to tell you otherwise. Here are some of the reasons why you should Deactivate your Facebook account.

1. Unconscious addiction: this is more likely found among the youths. They are so glued to their Facebook that they hardly notice other things around. They are always on their mobile phones chatting. They hardly find time to read and socialize with others. They have poor academic performance because all they know how to do and do well is Facebook.

CONTINUE READING: https://onlinemalachy.com/how-to-deactivate-facebook-account/
Re: How To Deactivate Facebook Account by TrevorDJ(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
If you’ve finally given up on the world’s most popular social media network, it’s not too late to remove yourself from the service. This guide explains how to delete or deactivate your Facebook account.

https://www.novabach.com/here-is-how-to-delete-or-deactivate-your-facebook-account/

(1) (Reply)

Help: 9jaflaver Mobile Theme Needed / Adsense Payment Via Savings Account / I Need A Pin Verified Naija Adsense Plus Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.