Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) (8268 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) / Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by nigeriapenmedia: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Governor Rochas Okorocha,The governor of Imo State, and his compatriot from Cross River State, Governor Ben Ayade were spotted together at the Carnival Calabar 2018.

Okorocha who was invited by Ayade attended the International Carnival that held on Saturday night at the UJ Esuene Stadium and left in awe as Countries displayed their cultures.

The Imo State Governor was captured through the camera lens with his mouth wide open in shock as he watched, Swaziland, South African young ladies and other country women dance topless shaking their b**bs across their stand.

The video which was aired Live by DSTV and GoTv got people talking with the kind of faces both Okorocha and Ayade put out when these fresh ladies were dancing.

Both Governors melted at that point with Rochas stocking out his mouth as he watched deeply without blinking.

If the Governors rewatch the video, they may likely stay at home until the 2019 general election is over for the scene they created will leave a lasting memory in the minds of the people.

See More Photos/Video Below...

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/okorocha-ayade-melt-while-staring-at-womens-bbs-at-international-carnival-video-photos/

Lalasticlala
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by haladadon: 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
what?

okorocha was there last year, so he went there this year too?

unless this is an old post because okorocha organised his own state carnival too.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by nigeriapenmedia: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2019

Watch The Video
HERE
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by nigeriapenmedia: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
MORE

Watch The Video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by Mystick: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
Okorocha even open mouth join. Who knows what is going through his mind.

A bad nigga will always be a bad nigga no matter his position.
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by p3kdudu(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4925758/1year-experience-fortunate-step-resources GNLD NEOLIFE FRAUD ALERT. #READ & #SHARE . #say_NO2_SCAM & INJUSTICE . come2019.
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by Guestlander: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
7 posts, 1200 views! I need to tag all my posts with boobs.
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by ZombieTAMER: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Guestlander:
7 posts, 1200 views! I need to tag all my posts with boobs.

Good boobs rule the world....

Ask Okorocha and Ayade.. They will confess

1 Like

Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by lilytender: 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
The governor is also from the state, so the governor is part of the culture. But you will not see the governor, his relatives or his commissioners children dancing nakked. Mad people everywhere.
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by ImperialYoruba: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
Why Ayade no kuku get binoculars? This one wey hin dey ga'run.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by Mrceragem: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
With the way he open mouth even if fly enter the gov will not know self.
The host gov sit as if he want to rush go grab the twins
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by FisifunKododada: 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by dkronicle(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Loools
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by dreamwords: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
[quote aut-bbs-at-international-carnival-video-photos/ v

Lalasticlala[/quote]

Permission to use vaseline on those pics abeg

Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by Corrinthians(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
All bloggers are liars and have a very special place reserved for them in hell.

The scroll bar on the TV says "#CarnivalCalabar2017" but the blogger tagged it 2018.

This is why I don't EVER read news from or visit blogs.

Tufiakwa! angry

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by Corrinthians(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
nigeriapenmedia:

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/okorocha-ayade-melt-while-staring-at-womens-bbs-at-international-carnival-video-photos/

Lalasticlala
Why the unnecessary lies?

Why tag something that happened in 2017 as 2018? Must people lie when blogging? What is wrong with you people?

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by emem112(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ok
check my signature for on how to start earning money.
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
hahahaha

Well I don't know about okorocha. But Ben Ayade and most guys in his Cabinet are notorious and perpetual womanizers.

UNICAL girls don collect tire

1 Like

Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by Sportwin(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
do they actually bare d boobs like that during d carnivals

i dnt think i would miss d nxt one though

1 Like

Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by leomarz007: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
nigeriapenmedia:

News Source

Lalasticlala
u that created this thread you are a stupid somebody
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by boss1310(m): 5:09am On Jan 02, 2019
I think am the only one seeing the name of cross river governor for the first time.I ve never heard of the man
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by Almaiga: 6:10am On Jan 02, 2019
grin

Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by helinues: 6:11am On Jan 02, 2019
one of the picture is not in Nigeria
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by helinues: 6:11am On Jan 02, 2019
boss1310:
I think am the only one seeing the name of cross river governor for the first time.I ve never heard of the man

Are you serious?
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by ImperialYoruba: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Why the unnecessary lies?

Why tag something that happened in 2017 as 2018? Must people lie when blogging? What is wrong with you people?

Boobs dont expire oga. I dont care if this carnival happened 200bc, Mr Man, do you see that girl boobs and curves?

Why are you looking at date gaan sef? Of everything to see na calendar you dey look for.

If i were mod you will get 6month ban for derailing boobs thread with calendar talk. Go and siddon! angry

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by boman2014: 7:39am On Jan 02, 2019
haha
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by jieta: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2019
lilytender:
The governor is also from the state, so the governor is part of the culture. But you will not see the governor, his relatives or his commissioners children dancing nakked. Mad people everywhere.
Sometimes I Wonder how some people think, did the governor force them to expose their nudity to the public. if we are criticising we should criticise objectively.
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by jieta: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2019
boss1310:
Are you serious? you mean you don't know the only governor in Nigeria to budget 1 trillion naira
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by pat077: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2019
Okorocha be like..... If I catch ham.... I go suck ham like yourgort
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by boss1310(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2019
jieta:
Are you serious? you mean you don't know the only governor in Nigeria to budget 1 trillion naira
blv me I don't .it seems he is not usually in d news
Re: Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) by boss1310(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2019
helinues:

Are you serious?
the guy is not usually in d news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti States Approves TSA / President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties / Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.