Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

If Members Pay Tithe To Pastors, Who Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Members Pay Tithe To Pastors, Who Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe To? (331 Views)

Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Members Pay Tithe To Pastors, Who Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe To? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Floor open
Re: If Members Pay Tithe To Pastors, Who Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe To? by frankfrancis871: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
sad

The pastor is a god hence their God! Use your head you anti-pastor!
Re: If Members Pay Tithe To Pastors, Who Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe To? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

The pastor is a god hence their God! Use your head you anti-pastor!

Typical Nigerian, cannot engage in healthy debates, especially when you do not share the same point of view
Re: If Members Pay Tithe To Pastors, Who Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe To? by MrPRevailer(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ezechinwa:
Floor open

My G.O Pastor (The Lord's Chosen) pays his tithe and offering. Pastors are not exempted from Tithing.
Re: If Members Pay Tithe To Pastors, Who Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe To? by eph12(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
Everyone pays tithe to the church. If you say the pastor is the church, that's not my business
Re: If Members Pay Tithe To Pastors, Who Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe To? by Alexk2(m): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
You obviously don't know anything about "general" church administration. In most churches, tithes are never paid to the pastors but to church. So the pastor pays his/her tithe to the church just like the members.
Re: If Members Pay Tithe To Pastors, Who Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe To? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Alexk2:
You obviously don't know anything about "general" church administration. In most churches, tithes are never paid to the pastors but to church. So the pastor pays his/her tithe to the church just like the members.

That's why we learn init?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, January 2,2019 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday, January 9,2019 / The Foolishness Of The So Called Jesus Disciplines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.