Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba (13681 Views)

Naira Redesign: Parasitic APC Elites Now At War With Buhari – Shehu Sani / Why North Is Tolerating Buhari – Shehu Sani / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by Pat4321: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
I discovered long ago, that's the most foolish sets of people in Nigeria are Igbos and Yorubas. They're are educated but senseless and lacked wisdom.
Buhari is Wiser than all Igbos and Yoruba puts together. Playing them against each other like cheese game

1 Like

Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
After much research, i discovered the igbo tribe is entirely different from the Yoruba and Hausa,Nigeria is not meant to be one, if you look at the other west African and central African countries, we all have similar attributes like skin tone, food, religion etc ,

In my opinion for Nigeria to move forward she has to be divided, how can a single country have so much population and little resources to share? Even our colonial masters (United Kingdom) divided themselves.

The biggest issue in Nigeria is tribalism, in Nigeria we have 3 major tribes, which are the largest in Africa with their entirely different cultures.
Unlike most countries with 2 languages, the official (by colonization) and the native language, but here in Nigeria, we have no general language, that means nothing links these 3 tribes together.

I dont know why Nigeria was brought together by our colonial masters maybe because of the Niger river that connects us which is not really a strong reason.
Also they tried to destroy our heritage and forced us to accept their British tradition,because they thought we would end up like them.But no and that's why we cant grow as one country because the foundation was wrong.

Today we are dealing with issues like Boko Haram, what is the connection with the Igbos and boko haram??, we dont even know what is Boko haram, But our brothers are fighting a war that we don't know how it all started, we keep on suffering for each other tribe's problem.

Some Nigerians just have to own up for their actions, i see people saying what happens to families, investors and property owners if Nigeria separates? They should go and obtain a license or stamp for residing or operating a business in a different country and pay the tax.

This is just my philosophy.
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by Ayobami7(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
ok
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by igwefivestar(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
mu2sa2:
Who will give you biafra?
God

1 Like

Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by mumisco4real(f): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
even shehu Sani knows Atifku is going no where.Next level .
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by AnanseK(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Shehu Sani’s loud mouth always getting him into trouble. El-Rufa’i blocked his chance of going back to the senate due to his ( shehu Sani’s ) uncontrolled chattering. Now who told him that Nigeria’s constitution requires written promises to tribal cabals?
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by jafol(m): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
PropaMan:
After much research, i discovered the igbo tribe is entirely different from the Yoruba and Hausa,Nigeria is not meant to be one, if you look at the other west African and central African countries, we all have similar attributes like skin tone, food, religion etc ,

In my opinion for Nigeria to move forward she has to be divided, how can a single country have so much population and little resources to share? Even our colonial masters (United Kingdom) divided themselves.

The biggest issue in Nigeria is tribalism, in Nigeria we have 3 major tribes, which are the largest in Africa with their entirely different cultures.
Unlike most countries with 2 languages, the official (by colonization) and the native language, but here in Nigeria, we have no general language, that means nothing links these 3 tribes together.

I dont know why Nigeria was brought together by our colonial masters maybe because of the Niger river that connects us which is not really a strong reason.
Also they tried to destroy our heritage and forced us to accept their British tradition,because they thought we would end up like them.But no and that's why we cant grow as one country because the foundation was wrong.

Today we are dealing with issues like Boko Haram, what is the connection with the Igbos and boko haram??, we dont even know what is Boko haram, But our brothers are fighting a war that we don't know how it all started, we keep on suffering for each other tribe's problem.

Some Nigerians just have to own up for their actions, i see people saying what happens to families, investors and property owners if Nigeria separates? They should go and obtain a license or stamp for residing or operating a business in a different country and pay the tax.

This is just my philosophy.
AWOLOWO SAID THAT FROM BEGINNING, UR BROTHER AZIKWE DECIDED NIGERIA IS ONE AND WENT AGAINST HIM N YORUBA PEOPLE. HIS PEOPLE HAS GUTS TO TALK NOW. YORUBAS SHOULD NOT TRUST EITHER IGBOS OR HAUSAS, HISTORY HAS TOLD US WHAT WILL HAPPEN. IGBOS ESPECIALLY R BACKSTABBERS LIKE AZIKWE, HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF AGAIN IF WE TRUST IGBOS. I DONT CARE IF IGBOS DONT TRUST US, THEY R GREEDY MOFOS
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by lilytender: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
We don't need Sheu Sani to coach Yoruba on what will happen 2023.

Atiku need help in his campaign, Sheu should go assist.

Coach Yorubas on what will happen in 2023 or remind Igbos on what happened between 1967 and 1970 when the behaved stupidity and sacrificed over three millions of their stubborn brethren for a senseless agitation?
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by namio10: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
Agreement?? Why?

Because of the fraudulent 36 states and Abuja political structure.

It's the proliferation of undue number of 20 states in one northern region, but only 17 states in two former southern regions, that gives northern presidential candidates a super edge above southern presidential candidates.

A presidential candidate needs to win 25% of votes from 24 states before declared winner.

RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA POLITICALLY FOR EQUITY BETWEEN THE THREE REGIONS THAT ENTERED INDEPENDENT NIGERIA IN 1960.

Land Mass, not even Population, is used as criterion to determine where and how many new political units can be created in a country formed by diverse groups.

East, West and Northern Regions formed independent Nigeria in 1960.
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by Amedeo: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hello Nairaland
My name is Adebayo Hammeed.
I am planning to start a business but I lack enough capital to empower myself. I would be grateful to anyone who can help me with anything little. May God bless you as you think this through. Act- 0158604221 gtbank
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by mmorah6: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
no b only We need buhari accord if they violent anoda civic war
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by Codes151(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Is pmb God? Why are we soo backward in this country! Smh
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by namio10: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
APC will not give anyone a written agreement...

APC is anti democratic
Tinubu might hijack the presidential bid if Buhari Completes his tenure
But expect the cabals to fight him squarely

Northern cabals will switch to another political party, not APC, to continue with northern ridership.
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by ZombieTAMER: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
namio10:

Northern cabals will switch to another political party, not APC, to continue with northern ridership.

There is an unwritten arrangement...
After Buhari completes his tenure.. Though God forbid
Its the south turn to produce the president..

They just have to rally round someone they trust and can control... They fear Tinubu
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by mu2sa2: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
igwefivestar:
God
Then why are disturbing us on nairaland.
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Igbos are not your mate, you paraplegic! All they need is Biafra! Get a life!

Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by igwefivestar(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
mu2sa2:
Then why are disturbing us on nairaland.
u choose to disturb urself

1 Like

Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by bizzibodi(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
Is he saying Pmb will win d election?
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by casualobserver2: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
My own prediction is that in 2023 APC will bring el-Rufai for president and Umahi for vice. Igbos will vote it just to rubbish Yoruba people for supporting Buhari.

Written agreement has no weight so what Sen. Sani is saying will not help anybody.
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by nwanyionitsha: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
buharitill2023:
it Will also be agree upon that nobody vote for thief atiku in SE or else, SW or SS will take over.
SE is voting Atiku.
Apc doesn't decide presidency. Nigerians do.
Note: SS also voting Atiku.
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by emmie14: 4:14am On Jan 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Shehu Sani shameless comrade. Ordinary short man El- Rufai denied you APC ticket

This is out of point. Not what we are discussing. Insults and beating about the bush is against the ethics of 2019
Re: 2023: Demand Written Agreement From APC, Buhari, Shehu Sani Tells Igbo, Yoruba by zoedew: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2019
And if Buhari fails to honour the agreement dead or alive a lawsuit hits him! What a well informed Senator!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

N35000 Wage Award: Labour Gives Govs Ultimatum, 61 Million Nigerians To Get N1tn / What Hasn't GEJ Done In 10 Months Of Being The President. / Nigerian Army To Set Up Cattle Ranches Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.