Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Collins Oscar Shares His Wedding Photos, Responds To Critics - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Collins Oscar Shares His Wedding Photos, Responds To Critics (21794 Views)

Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) / Nora Roberts Responds To Tomi Adeyemi Accusations Of Plagiarism / Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collins Oscar Shares His Wedding Photos, Responds To Critics by shaqhead: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
nkemdi89:
Self centred people everywhere, the wedding day belongs to the bride and not the groom, if he wanted to display any nonsense why must it be on the wedding day, because the society has kept most single lady in desperation corner, we tend to accept whatever our intending groom opt to display. Looking for attention.
Aunty this is a new year, stop carrying another mans matter on your head like gala...see the woman you are complaining on her behalf all smiles and happy with her husbands "selfishness" while you are still doing what you petty ladies do best...that is how folks like you complained (Nigerians for that matter) that the ring Zuckerberg used in proposing was too cheap when the woman no send!! Change, sister change!!
Re: Collins Oscar Shares His Wedding Photos, Responds To Critics by LiveFromNaija1: 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2019

Re: Collins Oscar Shares His Wedding Photos, Responds To Critics by Ayobami7(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: Collins Oscar Shares His Wedding Photos, Responds To Critics by Bar1941(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
nairalee:
OMG!!! I'm a fan already. I used to always wonder where was it written that RICE must be shared on wedding day. I'll definitely feel more at home when I get to eat my favorite beans, dodo and bread at a wedding reception.

MORAL LESSON: The core of wedding is Paying of bride price. Every other thing is ceremony. Don't go bankrupt just because u want to feed your neighbours, friends and also enemies. Stop asking yourself "what will they say" cos people MUST always say something anyway. Only 3 people u should seek to please on ur wedding is
1) You
2) Your spouse
3) God

4) Nairalanders

Re: Collins Oscar Shares His Wedding Photos, Responds To Critics by cadesky(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Fine wife
Re: Collins Oscar Shares His Wedding Photos, Responds To Critics by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Wedding day belongs to both. And she is not self centered as some female folks

nkemdi89:
Self centred people everywhere, the wedding day belongs to the bride and not the groom, if he wanted to display any nonsense why must it be on the wedding day, because the society has kept most single lady in desperation corner, we tend to accept whatever our intending groom opt to display. Looking for attention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victoria's Secret / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Love At First Flight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.