Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons (2358 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Can False Prophets/teachers Perform Miracle, Cast Out Demons, Etc? / Pastor Rolls Around Woman's Buttock, Touches Her While Casting Demons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by cocolacec(m): 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin
Africa my Africa. Still struggling to get out of the cave...

That's no church though. More like a trado deliverance center. Odiegwu!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by EmekaBlue(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
He actually pulled her clothes up and started drumming on her revealed bare shitbox grin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by sukerefakere(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
grin
Hahn
CAPSLOCKED
HardMirror
Frosbel2
LordReed
HopefulLanlord
Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by hahn(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
sukerefakere:
grin
Hahn
CAPSLOCKED
HardMirror
Frosbel2
LordReed
HopefulLanlord

This is why I have to open my church.

Holy goals.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by cocolacec(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2019
The man is more possesed than his victim.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by CodeTemplar: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
Orla234:
cheesy cheesy grin

Africa my Africa. Still struggling to get out of the cave...

That's no church though. More like a trado deliverance center. Odiegwu!!!

The funny thing is Christianity inspired the people who conquered Africa and her gods.
The gods still can't make us prosperous after most our leaders followed them secretly.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Damm.

He is touching the bare ass of that lady grin

Any church member going to that place is more stupid than a roaming fool

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by sukerefakere(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Seun
OAMJ4
Myndd44
Farano
Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by Aaronsrod: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
This is the true message of Jesus!

Africa will be free through the work of this prophets and men of God.

I dream God will grant me such power!
Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by TrajansKong: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2019
The stench and shriek of bottomless and irredeemable stupidity. Why us, my people o. Why
Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by cocolacec(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Pastor Obinim teaches his members sexual dance in Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy9PWgbaCt4

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by earthsync(f): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
I don't know the person that cursed Africans to never use their brains and be so gullible.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by LordReed(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Naah this isn't real. No way it can be real!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by Dantedasz(m): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by Aaronsrod: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
TrajansKong:
The stench and shriek of bottomless and irredeemable stupidity. Why us, my people o. Why

Bottomless, you say..?
Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by sukerefakere(m): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
cocolacec:
Pastor Obinim teaches his members sexual dance in Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy9PWgbaCt4
I need to open a branch in Lagos
Re: Pastor Touch Buttocks Of Female Member While Casting Out Demons by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2019
cocolacec:
The man is more possesed than his victim.
Hahahahaha
grin grin grin grin
I wanted to STOP bashing LADIES this year but how can I stop when they have not REBOOTED their brains towards actualizing a sensible 2019.

It should surprise you when you see a lady that has sense and such Ladies should be preserved and kept in MUSEUMS for reference purposes.
Furthermore, RESPECT that one keenly.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo / If I Were God. / Gay Man Files $70M Suit Against Bible Publishers Over ‘homosexual’ Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.