Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (347465 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Zeugma:
PJ..nice work

Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
currentprice:
if you will like to chop small from oyel you can risk BUY now.

reason: oyel has reach her ADR

but watch you back o

grin grin grin

if u miss the pullback BUY yesterday. it appears the probabilities of moving up more is higher

I want to take more risk in buying oyel with SL just below the yesterday Low

Note; it a risky trade cos trend still down. if u should follow buy pls watch your back and take SL seriously

if i enter the trade, price above the yellow levels will give me more confident of winning. below still risky

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AmeLonRo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Has anyone tried and tested the news fade firex trading strategy?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by drpips1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Truest:
greetings everyone please & please I need you to assist me with a loan of 30k & I will pay back in 6months from d day I receive it. I have tried all avenue & non is working except dat d terms & conditions will not help me. 30k loan & they ask me to keep paying 3.5k weekly & 50% interest. it will complicate my life & stall d business

please reason with me. I have been on nairaland & known. I can swear with terrible sickness as I have never swindle or beg on dis platform on false pretence.

I remain Tom29

some details about my struggle is linked here

https://www.nairaland.com/5156660/please-loan-me-30k

cc: currentprice
I hope you consider my candid advice, getting loan will not help with this your current state of mind, it will only enslave you the more into the hands of your lender. You have been here for ages, since the time bernanke and obama where trying to show us quantitative easing, I feel even though is $1 you have, it will be more honorable to have multiply it ,you grow more profit, you grow more friends, it is far better than squashing the $1 and looking for who will give you another by chance, you can type very well and express yourself soundly, something is lying dormant here that is not been put to use

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
SayDeeJay:

Hit me up.
Let me share some quality books with you.
I want to be part of your success story.

Please, it is totally FREE.
Note: I may not be able to send them till later today, as i am away from my PC.

Same applicable to everyone who wants same.
spent U a PM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
currentprice:

if u miss the pullback BUY yesterday. it appears the probabilities of moving up more is higher

I want to take more risk in buying oyel with SL just below the yesterday Low

Note; it a risky trade cos trend still down. if u should follow buy pls watch your back and take SL seriously

if i enter the trade, price above the yellow levels will give me more confident of winning. below still risky

grin grin grin grin

risk paying off

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
currentprice:

risk paying off

grin grin grin

Good one. Following too

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
currentprice:
oyel is like one way direction over 3 weeks now.

chai! from 64$ to now less than 51$ shed about 14$

see $$$$

grin grin grin grin

The very reason buy was no option some weeks ago.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by enolife2(m): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
PJAMES1:

It has already retraced o. Around that area now but a bit lower.
yes, this is right sport to sell but I will advice to look for weekly sell signal tomorrow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by gigfx: 3:32am On Jun 07, 2019
I will be buying EurNzd. Reason is that price rejection noticed at the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement.
Buy at 1.7042
Stop loss at 1.6900
Take profit at 1.7930

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:46am On Jun 07, 2019
gigfx:
I will be buying EurNzd. Reason is that price rejection noticed at the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement.
Buy at 1.7042
Stop loss at 1.6900
Take profit at 1.7930

Please don't do it!!!

That pair has to sell from it current level until at least 1.6969 or 1.6944 before buyers will begin to find it attractive.

I suggest that you re-assess your position as this impending loss can be avoided.

All the best bro!

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by gigfx: 4:04am On Jun 07, 2019
meshpips:

Please don't do it!!!

That pair has to sell from it current level until at least 1.6969 or 1.6944 before buyers will begin to find it attractive.

I suggest that you re-assess your position as this impending loss can be avoided.

All the best bro!

Thanks a lot bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 4:09am On Jun 07, 2019
gigfx:

Thanks a lot bro.

You are most welcome.

You can buy USDCAD at the current price (1.33524)

Take profit : 1.3395

Stop loss: 1.3340
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by gigfx: 4:18am On Jun 07, 2019
meshpips:

You are most welcome.
I already sold that pair and looking for it to reach 1.3070.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 6:40am On Jun 07, 2019
drpips1:

I hope you consider my candid advice, getting loan will not help with this your current state of mind, it will only enslave you the more into the hands of your lender. You have been here for ages, since the time bernanke and obama where trying to show us quantitative easing, I feel even though is $1 you have, it will be more honorable to have multiply it ,you grow more profit, you grow more friends, it is far better than squashing the $1 and looking for who will give you another by chance, you can type very well and express yourself soundly, something is lying dormant here that is not been put to use

Please stop quoting such posts. You will derail this thread!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 6:49am On Jun 07, 2019
gigfx:

I already sold that pair and looking for it to reach 1.3070.

Your TP is over 400 pips from current market price (1.3551), today the US NFP report will be released by 1:30pm. Since you are already in profit I suggest you close the trade and wait till results are released, then you can decide to trade USDCAD or not.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by SayDeeJay: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2019
Nuel182:
spent U a PM

Sent. Check your mail.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by SayDeeJay: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2019
If you sent me a PM but you have not heard from me, let me know.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2019
EURGBP ripe for a sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by steveblue: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2019
SoniaBillion:
Please I really need someone to teach me forex trading from the scratch am willing to learn.

Just pm me and how will give you details on steps to get started A.S.A.P
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jamace(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2019
meshpips:

You are most welcome.

Supported.
I see USDCAD going up to 1.3500 in the next one week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by gigfx: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
it's NFP time. Oh my USD is weaking at the moment
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by enolife2(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
meshpips:

You are most welcome.

jamace:

Supported.
I see USDCAD going up to 1.3500 in the next one week.

don't jump into trade without price action candle signal
As you can see the fall continue toward 1.32664 support level. In fact if no strong Price action form on today's daily chart candle the fall might continue towards 1.31130 support level
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jamace(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
enolife2:

don't jump into trade without price action candle signal
As you can see the fall continue toward 1.32664 support level. In fact if no strong Price action form on today's daily chart candle the fall might continue towards 1.31130 support level
I think it is a gang up against some stop losses. grin My indicator has given buy signal since wednesday. Once the indicator gives a signal, I don't trade against it because the market will comply in a short time. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
Gigfx, NFP data is in keeping with your short trade. You can resume the trade, but adjust your TP. 400 pips is a lot for USDCAD to cover in a short while unless you intend to hold the position for long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by gigfx: 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
alphaNomega:
Gigfx, NFP data is in keeping with your short trade. You can resume the trade, but adjust your TP. 400 pips is a lot for USDCAD to cover in a short while unless you intend to hold the position for long.

Thanks. I intend keeping it for long, until I see any reversal. I will adjust my stop loss sha.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
jamace:
I think it is a gang up against some stop losses. grin My indicator has given buy signal since wednesday. Once the indicator gives a signal, I don't trade against it because the market will comply in a short time. cheesy

Stop loss was hit. No qualms.

I expect price to come back to the entry and even higher within the next 24 hours.

@Jamace, you don't need to try explain too much. The market will show what is right/wrong in the near future.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by enolife2(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
jamace:
I don't think is a gang up trade. if you look at the weekly chart and daily chart you see that the trade has 2 trend ( 1 big picture trend and small picture trend trend ).

IN THE SMALL TREND LINES

for the past six weeks USDCAD has been trading in the small picture trend lines support and resistants, last too weeks it form equal rejected pin bar signalling undecided market , last week the try to bull but was stop at the resistance of the small trend line and pull back. this pull back gives a strong signal on the daily chart.
This week, traders followed last week price action which form at the small resistance trend line and drive the market down towards small support trend line. on getting to the small support trend line on Wednesday, there was no strong signal to drive the price above the Monday candle, so the market had no choice than to fall towards the big picture trend line

GETTING TO THE BIG TREND LINE
Yesterday the market got to the support level of the big trend line. since there was no Price action form on yesterday daily candle, the market have no choice then to keep falling towards the next available support level until price action is form to drive to price up

I will try to upload my chart set up here either today or tomorrow for you to see what am try to explain
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
enolife2:

I don't think is a gang up trade. if you look at the weekly chart and daily chart you see that the trade has 2 trend ( 1 big picture trend and small picture trend trend ).

IN THE SMALL TREND LINES

for the past six weeks USDCAD has been trading in the small picture trend lines support and resistants, last too weeks it form equal rejected pin bar signalling undecided market , last week the try to bull but was stop at the resistance of the small trend line and pull back. this pull back gives a strong signal on the daily chart.
This week, traders followed last week price action which form at the small resistance trend line and drive the market down towards small support trend line. on getting to the small support trend line on Wednesday, there was no strong signal to drive the price above the Monday candle, so the market had no choice than to fall towards the big picture trend line

Yesterday the market got to the support level of the big trend line. since there was no Price action form on yesterday daily candle, the market have no choice then to keep falling towards the next available support level until price action is form to drive to price up

I will try to upload my chart set up here either today or tomorrow for you to see what am try to explain

My brother, you need not try analyse so much.

USDCAD will come back to its pre NFP trading level within the next ONE trading day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jamace(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
enolife2:

IN THE SMALL TREND LINES

I agree with you because I saw that too. However, I prefer obeying my indicator. I have learnt how to be patient in this biz and I can hold a trade for as long as a month.

Thanks and be focused. We can make it in this biz.

PS: I trade on 4H TF.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by gigfx: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
How far do you think it can go. I don't know, and I don't think anybody know.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
gigfx:
How far do you think it can go. I don't know, and I don't think anybody know.

Price has reversed.

You can close your sell in profit.

Price will come back to the pre - NFP trading level within the next one trading day.

I guess I am beginning to sound like a broken record.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.