Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348031 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hardvance(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
Toks2008:

The ideal lot will be difficult for you to adhere to as a result of greed.

So before I help you calculate your lot size I would love to ask you and I need honest answer.

How much do you wish to make on a daily basis with 100usd capital?

Honestly, 10-15 dollars daily wouldn't be bad,yet to fund though. I've been practicing with a demo account,but the closest I've got to the real thing was using FBS bonus 50. I think I got 200 plus within 2weeks or so,but greed kicked in,rest is history. Started with 0.03 lot size,placed the trades twice.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
As a new trader, I learnt how to handle greed the hard way. Please how do you handle greed, share your experience and tips I'll like to learn

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hopium:

Chief, we are waiting... cheesy

Sorry about the delay. I was very busy today. Anyway am around and would soon outline my plan.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Toks2008(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hardvance:

Honestly, 10-15 dollars daily wouldn't be bad,yet to fund though. I've been practicing with a demo account,but the closest I've got to the real thing was using FBS bonus 50. I think I got 200 plus within 2weeks or so,but greed kicked in,rest is history. Started with 0.03 lot size,placed the trades twice.

15% daily profit.

It means you will have to do intraday trading and could lose same in a day if the trade goes against you. Meaning consecutive loses could get your capital bleeding.

This is the greatest challenge of many traders...the greed factor...alwats wanting to make so much with so little.

Nevertheless it is not impossible if you have a killer strategy.

I will likely give a log in to a live account next month where you can use the entry point of the system to scalp 5 to 10pips and it will be free to access.

All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Abovee122: 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
IThe reason many are not making money from Forex is greed. Fore and sport betting is a game of the greed. But this have decided to be trading on autopilot with a robot trusted with great results. Although there are still strategy to use the robot well but since it can give me chance to focus on other important stuff of my life. We should look for how to profit from Forex even if its just $50 monthly. The greed cannot still use the robot because they want to make it in a day. The little with I am making now is cool to me without any emotional stuff added to it or running after news or any market volatility. If you need my help ontop this robot you can WhatsApp me.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
Based on the Brexit vote proposed to take place on Tuesday next week I would not be trading on Monday due to excessive erratic movement anticipated of the forex market. Let's get down to the Brexit proper..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
The Brexit vote is scheduled to take place by 4:00pm and would affect all trading instruments. There would be high volatility, high spread and instruments that have been experiencing resistance are likely to break all resistance. In fact gold may reach 1345 due to brexit effect.

Back to the plan proper.

The plan is to open a demo account; Choose your favourite GBP pair, eg gbpjpy, gbpaud which are my favourites. Place a buy order with 0.01 lotsize and a sell order of 0.01 before the vote. No stop loss should be included. Just buy and sell on one GBP currency pair.

Meanwhile note the day's open price for the pair, note it down on paper. The pair is expected to move at least 1000pips plus after the vote.

Good news:

Note that there's always a correction after a massive move of the market. Your aim is not to profit from the move but to profit from the correction which is the counter move.

It will take about 3-4 hours for the market to come back to its senses after the move; by then the spread must have reduced/come back to normal. That is also the time investors take profits. That is when to profit from the market.

Place a buystop likely or sellstop position depending on the direction at a convenient position. That's the plan.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Karleb(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hardvance:

Bros you should have withdrawn at least $50 dollars to spend now. Na the money pain me pass.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hardvance(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Karleb:

Bros you should have withdrawn at least $50 dollars to spend now. Na the money pain me pass.

There are terms for the bonus.

I wanted to get to a reasonable amount,350-400 before withdrawing.

I had to trade two lot sizes too.

I nor fit just withdraw then.
It's still doable though, speedy growth,but care has to be taken.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hardvance(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
Toks2008:

15% daily profit.

It means you will have to do intraday trading and could lose same in a day if the trade goes against you. Meaning consecutive loses could get your capital bleeding.

This is the greatest challenge of many traders...the greed factor...alwats wanting to make so much with so little.

Nevertheless it is not impossible if you have a killer strategy.

I will likely give a log in to a live account next month where you can use the entry point of the system to scalp 5 to 10pips and it will be free to access.

All the best.

Thanks boss,how do I hit you up?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hardvance(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fxwarrior:
The Brexit vote is scheduled to take place by 4:00pm and would affect all trading instruments. There would be high volatility, high spread and instruments that have been experiencing resistance are likely to break all resistance. In fact gold may reach 1345 due to brexit effect.

Back to the plan proper.

The plan is to open a demo account; Choose your favourite GBP pair, eg gbpjpy, gbpaud which are my favourites. Place a buy order with 0.01 lotsize and a sell order of 0.01 before the vote. No stop loss should be included. Just buy and sell on one GBP currency pair.

Meanwhile note the day's open price for the pair, note it down on paper. The pair is expected to move at least 1000pips plus after the vote.

Good news:

Note that there's always a correction after a massive move of the market. Your aim is not to profit from the move but to profit from the correction which is the counter move.

It will take about 3-4 hours for the market to come back to its senses after the move; by then the spread must have reduced/come back to normal. That is also the time investors take profits. That is when to profit from the market.

Place a buystop likely or sellstop position depending on the direction at a convenient position. That's the plan.

Can I holla you? WhatsApp preferably
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hopium: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Back to the plan proper.

Good news:

Please what is the purpose of opening trades on a demo account when the aim is to profit from the corrective move after the vote?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
greyham:

The formula used in the calculation of Classic Pivot Points are:

R4 = R3 + RANGE (same as: PP + RANGE * 3)
R3 = R2 + RANGE (same as: PP + RANGE * 2)
R2 = PP + RANGE
R1 = (2 * PP) - LOW
PP = (HIGH + LOW + CLOSE) / 3
S1 = (2 * PP) - HIGH
S2 = PP - RANGE
S3 = S2 - RANGE (same as: PP - RANGE * 2)
S4 = S3 - RANGE (same as: PP - RANGE * 3)

Where R1 through R4 are Resistance levels 1 to 4, PP is the Pivot Point, S1 through S4 are support levels 1 to 4, RANGE is the High minus the Low for the given time frame (usually daily).

Source https://www.mypivots.com/dictionary/definition/46/classic-pivot-points

Alternatively you can download Trade Inceptor. It has a built in Pivot tool but it is not MT4
Thanks for your assistance, really appreciate.
More pips to you wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
Tunderr:
Why not ask the user directly how to do it instead?
I havent yet sign up on FF.
Thanks for posting the link to Gorilla thread I have really learnt a lot from the thread smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hardvance:
Bosses, please an account of 50-100 dollars, what lot size would be great to start with?
This might help

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
Tunderr:
This week has been abysmal. Mental stress, Fatigue, Sleep disorder (-+6hours), My attention span is terrible.

My trade management is absolutely rubbish, and I’m not proud of myself at all.

Need to reset my sleep and wake up time, I could really use running, but it’s winter and snow everywhere.

I hope I do better next week. I can’t afford such poor trading.

Trading week result below.
I think 7% a week is quite good. But there is always room for improvement. Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Darkpal: 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
GladmanGoddey:

Oh OK but in the Gorilla thread on FF I saw someone using pivot on his mobile phone. Am wondering how he did it then. Anyway Thanks
Alternatively you can get the pivots from dailyfx. Here's the link
https://www.dailyfx.com/pivot-points

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Revibe: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
I have been looking at GBP/USD weekly chart and its tracing a bullish divergence. MACD is tracing an higher low while price is tracing a lower low. Stochastics is at midpoint.

And with the likelihood that the vote may go south. I don't know. I may be looking for buys in the lower time frames.

Insights and contributions will be appreciated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hardvance(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
GladmanGoddey:

This might help

I appreciate boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hopium:

Please what is the purpose of opening trades on a demo account when the aim is to profit from the corrective move after the vote?

Thanks

Its for observational purposes or possibly for convenience. Another reason is to safeguard one's account because looking at the move, one can be tempted to open a position.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
Darkpal:

Alternatively you can get the pivots from dailyfx. Here's the link
https://www.dailyfx.com/pivot-points
Thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Toks2008(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hardvance:

Thanks boss,how do I hit you up?

Don't worry about contacting me for now.i will create a thread and give log in details for traders to see the trades real time.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheEconomist: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hopium: 6:56am On Jan 13, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Its for observational purposes or possibly for convenience. Another reason is to safeguard one's account because looking at the move, one can be tempted to open a position.

Ok. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2019
Tunderr:
It apparent that there are many, many people telling you "THE" way to trade forex, with the vast majority only regurgitating what they've heard, with all the key words and tricky phrases, and in reality no more successful than a rookie trader. They weren't necessarily successful, they just wanted to appear to be knowledgeable and wise and all knowing; that they held the key to successful trading.

You want to learn from someone that is already successful, not trying to become successful like you are doing.

Take recommendations as just that. If you don't feel comfortable doing it, don't do it. What works for some may not work for others: some use indicators, some don't....there is no "right" or "wrong" way to trade if it works for you.

There are numerous ways to trade successfully, so don't listen to those that tell you otherwise. Find something you have confidence in and don't let others sway your opinion with a chart or something.

Many non-successful traders feels if they can't do it, it can't be done. That's not just forex, ego is alive and well in all traders.

$2k to $200,000 in 6 months. Just 22 Year old.
With right/ good trading plan, anything is possible, don't limit yourself.

Just 22 years old shocked
Come and marry me already na please

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2019
No market trends all the time.
No range sustains all the time.
No strategy works all the time.

That's why you MANAGE RISK all the time!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Areaboyfriend(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
Edd1e:

here
Can you kindly attach again. File not found
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Areaboyfriend(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
Edd1e:

It's an indicator
Please help me with the indicator
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Areaboyfriend:

Please help me with the indicator
It's downloadable

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Just 22 years old shocked
Come and marry me already na please

How much is your average weekly expenditure?

How long have you been trading and what lotsize do you trade. What type of trader are you? Does your trading style $atisfy our weekly expenditure?

These questions when rightly answered will help you reassess your priorities.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
$2k to $200k . I posted that yesterday or so, saw it from FF site, I'm not the young lad.
I didn't give that impression, I'm not at that level, maybe some day.
I'm not 9jatrader or TwFXtrader . I think I have an idea who adeforex is though smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.