Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (347456 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by enolife2(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
"e author=bojbest post=81056938]Price actually consolidating within this channel. I bought last week Thursday candle close. and still holding but I’ve been moving my stops to around 1.2100

The best time to trade is when this channel breaks by then price wont be consolidating. I’m stuck with the bulls and we praying we win this battle.[/quote]"
God answer prayers. but those that trade base on prayer point always lose the trade because those who Shot and those who long pray to the same a God at the same time to win their trades. Those who trade base on market behavior and back it up with prayer always win because they have taken their time to analyzed the market behavior, know the right Time to enter the trade either going long or shot, know the right money management to use and the right place to set their stop lose and take profit. so my dear Brother Prayer alone dose not win trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by enolife2(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
"e author=bojbest post=81056938]Price actually consolidating within this channel. I bought last week Thursday candle close. and still holding but I’ve been moving my stops to around 1.2100

The best time to trade is when this channel breaks by then price wont be consolidating. I’m stuck with the bulls and we praying we win this battle.[/quote]"

God answers prayers. but those that trade base on prayer point always lose the trade because those who Shot and those who long pray to the same a God at the same time to win their trades. Those who trade base on market behavior and back it up with prayer always win because they have taken their time to analyzed the market behavior, know the right Time to enter the trade either going long or shot, know the right money management to use and the right place to set their stop lose and take profit. so my dear Brother Prayer alone dose not win trade

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Opengates(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
enolife2:

The best time to trade is when this channel breaks by then price wont be consolidating. I’m stuck with the bulls and we praying we win this battle."

God answers prayers. but those that trade base on prayer point always lose the trade because those who Shot and those who long pray to the same a God at the same time to win their trades. Those who trade base on market behavior and back it up with prayer always win because they have taken their time to analyzed the market behavior, know the right Time to enter the trade either going long or shot, know the right money management to use and the right place to set their stop lose and take profit. so my dear Brother Prayer alone dose not win trade

You are so right Sir. God only guides and it is left to you to obey or follow. He's only committed to what he started.

People lose (perish) their money to Forex market for lack of knowledge.

Forex all the way...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Opengates:

You are so right Sir. God only guides and it is left to you to obey or follow. He's only committed to what he started.

People lose (perish) their money to Forex market for lack of knowledge.

Forex all the way...

You guys should understand the fact that as much as you want to believe that God has something to do with forex, the truth is the big corporations, banks(Citibank,Deutche) and the big boys traders taking the biggest chunk in forex markets has nothing to do with God. You folks should get that straight. I am a Theist but when it comes to forex, investment or whatever, your preparation, strategies, training should take the front line before an element of luck. Luck and fortune smiles on the person who is ready. Preparation is key. Knowledge is important and indispensable.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by drpips1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
muyinet:

Still depends on the currency pair.
Yes, you will have different results for pairs like EURGBP,, USDCHF etc.... Your question included GBPUSD, which is 10$ per standard lots
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
muyinet:

Trading is not about prayer. You must be certain before entry. That's why you need to study your price actions again.

Yea bro. I traded a thursday close daily pinbar and it failed. I just added prayer because i didn’t expect the consolidation.

I repeat to succeed in forex you need to manage risk and have patience to make more when you win.

There is no religion in Wall Street and I know that so well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
enolife2:

The best time to trade is when this channel breaks by then price wont be consolidating. I’m stuck with the bulls and we praying we win this battle."
God answer prayers. but those that trade base on prayer point always lose the trade because those who Shot and those who long pray to the same a God at the same time to win their trades. Those who trade base on market behavior and back it up with prayer always win because they have taken their time to analyzed the market behavior, know the right Time to enter the trade either going long or shot, know the right money management to use and the right place to set their stop lose and take profit. so my dear Brother Prayer alone dose not win trade.

Bro. There is no religion in wall street but did we expect that price will consolidate? Definitely No. As traders, We don’t predict in this business we REACT to what the market is telling us. And its also a risk.

This month I had 5 losing trade in a roll, guess what......I have Lost just 12%. I’ve won none. This game is all about managing risk and letting your winners run.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
New week and I’m ready to allow the market present my edge and take the risk.

I can tell you I’m a better trader than I was 7months ago.

To succeed it only takes hardwork( studying charts and learning a profitable strategy) and Discipline ( controling your emotions) to succeed in the FX world.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Karleb(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
bojbest:
New week and I’m ready to allow the market present my edge and take the risk.

I can tell you I’m a better trader than I was 7months ago.

To succeed it only takes hardwork( studying charts and learning a profitable strategy) and Discipline ( controling your emotions) to succeed in the FX world.

You left out Sound Money Management.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Karleb:

You left out Sound Money Management.

Lol. I forgot.

Thumbs up bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 12:40am On Aug 12, 2019
meshpips:
USDJPY

Buy limit at 105.44

Stop loss : 50 pips

Target : 106.68

Happy trading everyone!

Trade triggered!!!

Let's see how well this one fares.

Enjoy the trade everyone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2019
AUD seems to be very weak across board right now, so is NZD. Anything against them in intra-day trend trading should work great.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2019
Adding this idea and tool to my arsenal improved my TREND trading accuracy to 80% without stress (it get you into the right market, a moving market, 1 way market), it also helps to know what market to hold on to for more profit.

Today I shorted AJ @London open, as I know AUD is dead weak and JPY not doing bad.

GBP gave hint of some strength but I ignored it as it's against my HOURLY trend direction.
As I like my trend trading to be in hourly direction as intra-day trader...( Long term traders might look at 4hours or daily trend direction )

Ps: Attached image to give idea of what i'm talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2019
currentprice:
planning to buy gbp/jpy around this blue levels

any opinion or who is with me on dis

grin grin grin

morning house

I just bought GBP/jpy with 100pips SL. let see if it can print $$$ like oil

fingers crossed

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
maryjames9:

You guys should understand the fact that as much as you want to believe that God has something to do with forex, the truth is the big corporations, banks(Citibank,Deutche) and the big boys traders taking the biggest chunk in forex markets has nothing to do with God. You folks should get that straight. I am a Theist but when it comes to forex, investment or whatever, your preparation, strategies, training should take the front line before an element of luck. Luck and fortune smiles on the person who is ready. Preparation is key. Knowledge is important and indispensable.
Good one bro. I'm always very fascinated whenever people try to drag God into these kinds of things. You watch African football and and you notice this ritual where both teams pray to God for victory before the match commences, makes you wonder, on what basis would God accept the prayer of one over the other? Or would both prayers be accepted and God, while trying to be just to both parties, settle their supplications with a draw? Is that perhaps, why we have draws in football matches? Lol.

We are our own Gods. Our lives are dictated by the choices we make, nothing more.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Jfrankination(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
bojbest:

Yea bro. I traded a thursday close daily pinbar and it failed. I just added prayer because i didn’t expect the consolidation.

I repeat to succeed in forex you need to manage risk and have patience to make more when you win.

There is no religion in Wall Street and I know that so well.
bro, i want to learn this trade, please put me through
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Jfrankination(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
currentprice:

morning house
fingers crossed
grin grin grin
bro please teach me this business, nd which app do you use?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
currentprice:

morning house

fingers crossed

grin grin grin
Also on the same trade, all the best grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Karlebolu(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Jfrankination:
bro please teach me this business, nd which app do you use?

go over to www.babypips.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
... Short year

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jammer777: 12:52am On Aug 13, 2019
Hello house, i would to get a way round installing custom indicator on "Trading Station" platform. Kindly help please.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 5:24am On Aug 13, 2019
this is what I'm looking at on GJ @currentprice @GladmanGoddey

I'm expecting some reaction at the previous lows but since the trend is still down it could be broken. That'll be my 1st TP level....before greed will comman carry somebody (me) grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2019
Jfrankination:
bro, i want to learn this trade, please put me through

If you will pay me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
voraz:
this is what I'm looking at on GJ @currentprice @GladmanGoddey

I'm expecting some reaction at the previous lows but since the trend is still down it could be broken. That'll be my 1st TP level....before greed will comman carry somebody (me) grin

Thank you brov, I still see gbp/jpy rise from this support except it breaks the level to take out yesterday low price.

it may rise faster than expected soon. this look like another opportunity to join should anybody interested grin

whichever way it goes. fingers crossed

playing this gbp/jpy till oyel mature cheesy

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
currentprice:

Thank you brov, I still see gbp/jpy rise from this support except it breaks the level to take out yesterday low price.

it may rise faster than expected soon. this look like another opportunity to join should anybody interested grin

grin grin grin

las las gbp/jpy printing $$$$

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
hmmm make it hit my TP quick make I go oyel side. this one na borrow course
grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
meshpips:
USDJPY

Buy limit at 105.44

Stop loss : 50 pips

Target : 106.68

Happy trading everyone!

Target achieved!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
currentprice:
grin
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin

currentprice:
grin

all TP hit

Thank u Gbp/jpy u do well

carry my kaya to main course oyel

grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.