Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (347489 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2019
solitytv123:
Pls I see a good sell signal for gbp/usd am I correct
Learn to trade with the trend instead of trading moves. I can't see any resistance there to back up ur selling. If I meet this setup on Monday morning London open. I won' blink twice b4 buying
Just my humble opinion

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ayesco202(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2019
solitytv123:
What trading platform is this please?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2019
Update on NZDCAD. You can watch closely. A short opportunity may come up if the neckline is broken. I think that arrowed point may be a good target.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2019
AUDUSD
Weekly and Daily.
Price broke through the 0.71555 area and is currently retesting the area. If it holds as new support, there may be a long opportunity.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2019
solitytv123:

You may wish to stand aside and watch how Monday plays out before deciding.

Meanwhile check out weekly candlstick formation. I am not saying you are not right, just giving you another perspective.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JerryQ: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hopium:

Oshey, Elliot wave trader. I always envy you guys. I never understood Elliot but I'm certain I'll get a grasp on it someday.

I think you are right, from my analysis yesterday, most of the cable pairs are due for correction. They were in a bullish trend that has little to no meat in it again.

My bias was validated with the little correction they had today. I don't know if the cable pairs will start next week with another leg up but I'm in good profit on the Gbpnzd and gbpjpy sells I took very early today. For the gj, my analysis pointed down to 139.

Only time will tell if I'm in sync with the market or not.

This is my view and wave count, will watch this week closely cos it will give me the final confirmation i need to hold my sell or exit.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Last week review

Total number of trades taken: 16
Best trade:+89pips
Worst trade: -18pips
P/L of the week:+225pips

I think I'm starting my year on a very remarkable note

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by frank417: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Please which news release make the most impact? I want to trade the ones that make the most bear or bullish candles. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
frank417:
Please which news release make the most impact? I want to trade the ones that make the most bear or bullish candles. Thanks

If you check forex factory, news could be low, medium or high impact.

High impact news which are coloured red have more impact than the others.

If it is a bullish news, the data/actual will be coloured green.

If it is a bearish news, it will be coloured red.

If the news is neutral, it is coloured black.

Trading news release needs experience.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
harizonal123:
Last week review

Total number of trades taken: 16
Best trade:+89pips
Worst trade: -18pips
P/L of the week:+225pips

I think I'm starting my year on a very remarkable note
That's great. Keep it up. May the pips be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Donvic4u(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
JerryQ:

This is my view and wave count, will watch this week closely cos it will give me the final confirmation i need to hold my sell or exit.

Cross check your wave one n two
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Famoosky(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Forex market update
EURUSD may reach 1.12132 before the end of this February or first quarter 2019

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JerryQ: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Donvic4u:

Cross check your wave one n two

You know everyone counts the wave differently.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by JerryQ: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
GJ has started the week with a little gap down, it means am not the only one holding my sell position......winks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by solitytv123(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
ayesco202:
What trading platform is this please?
fxcm boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by solitytv123(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Fxwarrior:

You may wish to stand aside and watch how Monday plays out before deciding.

Meanwhile check out weekly candlstick formation. I am not saying you are not right, just giving you another perspective.
would do just that thanks...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by thatebonyiboy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hopium:

It's been a long time I kept a journal of my trade analysis. I did today, and I'm loving what I wrote in it. I'll do this more often as it helped gain focus on the little details.

--------

USDJPY CHART ANALYSIS - The "Why" for a Buy Signal

The Weekly Chart:
- Price bounced from a weekly support after a high momentum downtrend from 113.570; this happen two weeks ago.
- The long wick indicated a rich demand zone (buying zone) and a sign of trend reversal.
- The RSI is very oversold.
- Price is still close to the EMA 200. Price could potentially retest the EMA and flip it to a support.

The Daily Chart:
- Price started printing lower highs since the bounce. This indicates the prowess of the bulls and show that bulls are taking control.
- There is a 40+ pips gap expected to be filled.
- Price is currently at a KEY resistance level (108.768). A flip of this resistance to support, with good volume/strength, will signal a good buy signal. Watch out for fake breakout. There is a buildup on the 4H chart now (a textbook pattern to be precise); the MACD is showing a low volatility; you know what comes after a long period of low volatility, so, be on the lookout.
- Also see the move down from 113.570. Notice how violent it was, almost a vertical downtrend. This give me more confidence that this bounce is swing in the trend.
- The price is currently far from 50 and 200 EMA, a rubber band effect may come into play.

BUY ENTRY:
- A flip of the 108.768 resistance to support.
- The MACD showing sign of momentum and volatility to the upside on the 4H chart.
- A second entry above 109.071 (The current high of this swing)

TARGET: 111.20

I'd like to start keeping a trading journal but I have absolute no idea of what I'd write down. Can you help? #NewbieTrader smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ufotty2001: 6:46am On Jan 21, 2019
Hello fx friends, please I really need a piece of advice from you traders.
Am a price action trader! I started trading 2016 have been a successful trader (by successful i mean i have more of winning trade than losses) but what make me to stay away from trading is because my capital was too small ($100-$170)..
In 2018 I decided to stop trading (still continue to practice and learn more) and look for a job so that I can save enough money to build up a reasonable capital.
Currently have saved up to N700k period of 10months am considering to resign from my job and go back to fx..
Please I need your matured advice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by midps010: 6:48am On Jan 21, 2019
ufotty2001:
Am a price action trader! I started trading 2016 have been a successful trader (by successful i mean i have more of winning trade than losses) but what make me to stay away from trading is because my capital was too small ($100-$170)..
In 2018 I decided to stop trading (still continue to practice and learn more) and look for a job so that I can save enough money to build up a reasonable capital.
Currently have saved up to N700k period of 10months am considering to resign from my job and go back to fx..

Pls don't, the pressure will be much on U, 700k is not much bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ufotty2001: 6:50am On Jan 21, 2019
midps010:

Pls don't, the pressure will be much on U, 700k is not much bro
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 6:56am On Jan 21, 2019
ufotty2001:

Just like the other guy said, don't quit your job yet. Start with 550k and build the account from there.

When you start making it, you will know when to quit your job

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Edd1e(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2019
ufotty2001:

You've been a able to save enough of capital which is real nice but the thing is you are just coming back to trading live account.
If you can find a way to keep your job while trading then that's better, i think.
Don't in anyway leave your job unless you've gain some professional level experience while trading and check if your possible returns per month can cater for the expenses you run while working at your job.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by harizonal123(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2019
**Alert**
Buy
Nzdjpy
Nzdchf
Gbpchf
Audjpy
Gbpusd

Sell
Euraud
Eurgbp
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ufotty2001: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2019
Edd1e:

You've been a able to save enough of capital which is real nice but the thing is you are just coming back to trading live account.
If you can find a way to keep your job while trading then that's better, i think.
Don't in anyway leave your job unless you've gain some professional level experience while trading and check if your possible returns per month can cater for the expenses you run while working at your job.
Thanks really appreciate..
Yes have been trading while working but I miss a lot of trade because of inconsistency
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ufotty2001: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Edd1e:

Yes have been trading while working but I miss a lot of trade because of inconsistency.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by ufotty2001: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2019
alphaNomega:

Just like the other guy said, don't quit your job yet. Start with 550k and build the account from there.

When you start making it, you will know when to quit your job
Thanks a lot ...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2019
ufotty2001:

Keep your job and start trading daily candlestick formation. Look for trending pairs and good luck!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2019
Crude oil sell. Holding on to 53.00

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2019
Patience...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2019
ufotty2001:

Yes have been trading while working but I miss a lot of trade because of inconsistency.

Develop a trading habit that allows you work with daily and H4 candlesticks. You can start it on demo for now.

When you go live, stick to 0.01 lot size till you get the hang of it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fxwarrior:
Gbpjpy buystop at 141.50
Stop loss at 140.50
Target 143.50

Gbpaud buystop at 1.8050
Stop loss at 1.7950
Target 1.8250

GBPNZD buystop at 1.9150
Stop loss at 1.9050
Target at 1.9350

Total: 600pips

Plan your trade and trade your plan.

Adjusted GJ buystop to 141.00
Stop loss 140.00

GA buystop to 1.8000
Stop loss

Targets remains same

GN remains unchanged

Enjoy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
US Bank Holiday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.