Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (347915 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
infofirst:

Closed 86 pips in green. The 86pips in red now back to one digit green.

GBP bull are loading. Do not be caught unaware. Plan your trade and trade your plan.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

I think we should wait for ADP non farm employment data schedule to be released by 1:30 pm..

yesterday ISM data shows that the US manufacturing sector is slowing down.

the only reason the USD is still showing signs of going bullish is because of high interest rate for bonds.

As anticipated the ADP data was bad, showing that the US economy is losing steam.

let's wait for Friday NFP data, which I am expecting to be bad too...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
wamiikechukwu:
from the poor manufacturing data released by ISM and trump's tweet... I am expecting USDJPY to trade below 107.60-.

any contrary opinion on this.

USDJPY is currently below ***.30

Fed chairman said they will not lower the interest rate until negative data comes up and we are not hoping for any more rate decision till late this year or next year, despite falling US manufacturing sector.

As far as the USD interest rate is higher than JPY, EUR, AUD, investors will keep buying US bonds thus dragging price higher.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
wamiikechukwu:

As anticipated the ADP data was bad, showing that the US economy is losing steam.

let's wait for Friday NFP data, which I am expecting to be bad too...

Hahaha boss mi. When we go con chop the pips nah if we keep waiting angry angry grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
infofirst:

Hahaha boss mi. When we go con chop the pips nah if we keep waiting angry angry grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

honorable sir, remember your signature.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
infofirst:

GBP bull are loading. Do not be caught unaware. Plan your trade and trade your plan.

Bro stay safe oh!!! At the moment, the market has no direction. I'm also thinking we could be in a consolidating era. But no one knows what could happen.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
Eyes on AUDUSD.

Recently I had 4 straight losses. Painful but the market still dey teach me some kinda lessons.

One thing I think will make new traders better is taking SMALL losses early than hoping price could reverse when you are on the wrong side. You should be FEARFUL when you are on the wrong side of the market.

But when you are on the right side, be HOPEFUL. LoL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
femora007:
Survival of the fittest
patient pays. EurGbp hit SL but later go in the expected direction, UsdJpy too at entry but i enter again, all in good profit now grin cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
m
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
redsox11:
Hit your SL unless you are not using SL. Dropping like stone since your buy call.

Go for it, if you can, I'm sure you are aware of the extra pressure it does bring to trading.

My intra-week VAP analysis shows that this week's resistance is at 108.11 .

Price needs to re - visit this level 'cos that's that's where sellers would be waiting (between 108.11 - 108.407)

Regarding SL, I don't use it. I simply hedge the trade and resolve them at the appropriate support/resistance level.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 12:36am On Oct 03, 2019
meshpips:
Buy USDJPY at current price.

Target 108.10

Then maybe 108.38

Happy trading!

meshpips:

My intra-week VAP analysis shows that this week's resistance is at 108.11 .

Price needs to re - visit this level 'cos that's that's where sellers would be waiting (between 108.11 - 108.407)

Regarding SL, I don't use it. I simply hedge the trade and resolve them at the appropriate support/resistance level.

I don't understand, the chart shows when you said BUY USDJPY. Price went south since then.
Are you saying you don't accept loss?? you just hedge the trade that goes against you?
So when do you release the hedge? shocked shocked

I thought you mentioned you update your vap value every hour?
You mentioned intra-week just now?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:24am On Oct 03, 2019
buy usdjpy 107.064

Enjoy the trade!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:36am On Oct 03, 2019
redsox11:

I don't understand, the chart shows when you said BUY USDJPY. Price went south since then.
Are you saying you don't accept loss?? you just hedge the trade that goes against you?
So when do you release the hedge? shocked shocked

I thought you mentioned you update your vap value every hour?
You mentioned intra-week just now?

hedging a trade is like pressing the PAUSE button. It is almost same as cutting the trade only that you really do not have to cut anything.

The hedge can be resolved at any support/resistance level of choice.

Think about this as regards cutting trades:

a lady has br**st cancer, they CUT off the br**st. Does she still survive in the end?

Companies "down size" or "right size". Don't many of them still go belly up?

You cut 50% loss and now need to make 200% profit to get back to where you were before.

Brother, think for yourself and stop accepting the plenty untrue and illogical stuff they have been parading in the face of traders.

NOTE: Regarding the intra - week analysis, you always should have a broader overview . I am undoubtedly an intra - day trader but I have a very good overview of longer duration.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 1:55am On Oct 03, 2019
Let's see how this new entry will fare.

Remember that VAP already highlighted 108.11 as intra - week resistance for the adjusted price?

So we can expect to close our buy trades anywhere between 108.11 - 108.407

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 2:07am On Oct 03, 2019
Usdjpy... I feels 107.4*-6*...108? Anything is possible in this market. Never say never. I struggled to join the sell along the way and exit. Now I will be eyeing 107.4*-107.6* to rejoin the seller iff...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 2:19am On Oct 03, 2019
infofirst:
Usdjpy... I feels 107.4*-6*...108? Anything is possible in this market. Never say never. I struggled to join the sell along the way and exit. Now I will be eyeing 107.4*-107.6* to rejoin the seller iff...

Thanks for sharing your outlook.

Let's see how it plays out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Kindly consider trading the following

Sell eurcad
Buy cadjpy
I may be wrong

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2019
any one interested in usdchf, time to go long
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2019
GU.

Where could it be going??
Any ideas? Please share
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2019
bojbest:
GU.

Any ideas? Please share
We have some bank holiday today and during the week also. Maybe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by TheYoda: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2019
Preferred method of entry and money management with pivot trading for most people I see.

They usually reduce risk and spread trade entries covering larger surface area, instead of a single entry. and use of expert to manage the large number of trades.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2019
femora007:
patient pays. EurGbp hit SL but later go in the expected direction, UsdJpy too at entry but i enter again, all in good profit now grin cool cool

Make I b like you boss mi when I grow up.

@currentprice @pinbar...where are we? Kudos @pinbar with your Telegram channel. Lots of resources and insights at no cost. God bless you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
infofirst:

@currentprice @pinbar...where are we? Kudos @pinbar with your Telegram channel. Lots of resources and insights at no cost. God bless you.
Boss for where, I am still learning sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
femora007:
Boss for where, I am still learning sir

The joke aside boss mi. Those who know sabi.

That your Ausd Have you close it... That Au looks like going to smatch that area up and possibly break higher. USD ganna get some rain in days to come.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AJIKOLA: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
infofirst:

Can i get the group link please �
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Opengates(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Forex Morning Flight: These are the signals we got this morning, anybody wants to key?

Follow us...

The day is just starting

NB: Are you still struggling to make money as a Forex trader? Consider this precious Dashboard Custom indicator, no prediction, no forecast, no analysis (DFY) and no stress. Just follow a simple 4-step instruction, trade the market and you are moving towards your dreamland flowing with EASY green pips and profits. It operates on the MARKET's real time data extraction. Recover your past losses and make more to your own good.

Forex all the way!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
redsox11:

That was close to 100% return, wow. Are you using the same method with your live account BUT with reduce risk? or some other method you are still working to perfect?

current standing on the risky account and the conservative one

this week went well grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Opengates(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
bojbest:
GU.

Any ideas? Please share

Check the GU's position in the market right now according to FFMV Dashboard...

GBPs generally moving up

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ogboraph(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin grin grin can someone tell me what happened to GBPUSD? I keep buying on every drop since Monday and it will hit stoploss but today and lost recover and added 250% plus cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ogboraph(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Will EURUSD DO THE SAME? I added buy with massive lot 4.0. With stoploss of 15pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
my humble opinion on USDJPY.

ISM will release there data on non manufacturering employment by 2:45pm trade cautiously.

remember the data they published last two days on the manufacturing employment drove USD down by 80+pips.

Also know that the non manufacturering sector makes a huge percentage of the employment.

I am on a sell though.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Opengates(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
wamiikechukwu:
my humble opinion on USDJPY.

ISM will release there data on non manufacturering employment by 2:45pm trade cautiously.

remember the data they published last two days on the manufacturing employment drove USD down by 80+pips.

Also know that the non manufacturering sector makes a huge percentage of the employment.

I am on a sell though.

My Bro. News sometimes do have funny outcomes but one needs to be careful. At any rate, USDJPY is currently at the support level on H4, so it is 50/50. Bounce or break? Anyways let's wait and see what happens...

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.