Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (347471 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
FMUSTY and SAXY4C, please stop. We are here to support and learn from each other. You guys should be friends and not fight. Please. Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
maryjames9:
FMUSTY and SAXY4C, please stop. We are here to support and learn from each other. You guys should be friends and not fight. Please. Abeg.

Please go through our posts, and check if any of what he claim is true...

This fool just quote me from nowhere and start attacking me, like for real ?

I will fight this guy fulll force.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ummuaisha(f): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
maryjames9:

Loud it please, what nah angry angry I used to love been around male folks just because I believe they are more of mature minds and easy to deal with, in fact you guys are making life difficult for us that are here to learn, bigger issue had happened here and was resolved without cursing one another, I was here when the issue of a guy blew someone acct, you all did a great Job to silent the guy, I know he is still here but at least he had been put in his place, we simply don't need this at all please, I'm the type that I don't like to miss any update from this trend but reading these kind of curse early morning really put me off, please for the sake of we that are still struggling to learn and looking up to you guys stop this fight, we simply cannot learn from this abeg,biko, doallah, eejo put an end to this and move on. One love

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
That is the spirit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ummuaisha:

Not really bro, I think I let my profit out easily, I have not been able to hold on to my profit, its really giving me lots of concern. I need help oo grin grin

You need to trade lots you are comfortable with. Fear can b responsible for that. Then trust your strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ummuaisha(f): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
infofirst:

You need to trade lots you are comfortable with. Fear can b responsible for that. Then trust your strategy.

Really appreciate you jare, I think I still need to work on some things, that is the reason I'm not going live for now, even my husband ready to dash me some cash to kick start even nah blow I go blow am its still part of learning grin grin, but me know sey I never ready
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ummuaisha:

Really appreciate you jare, I think I still need to work on some things, that is the reason I'm not going live for now, even my husband ready to dash me some cash to kick start even nah blow I go blow am its still part of learning grin grin, but me know sey I never ready

That's thoughtful of you. Continue to learn and practice and only go live when you are comfortable trading demo. It is true demo trading is not same as real trading but then its better to be atleast good in demo before going live. It will reduce your over all losses. Step by step.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Buying viz 10.... See chart for my reason, if price gets to my resistance (purple line), then I breakeven........ Stoploss intact.

Trading is a game of probability.

Modified

Trade now at break-even. See BEFORE and AFTER....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
djwalata:

Though u r entitled to ur own trading pattern but I'll advice u or any other person to close ur sell position if u ve any open position. u can sell when it sells and closes below 1.0970 on a daily tf.
NOTE.... MY ADVICE IS NOT A MUST FOR U.
I bliv u r enjoying d upward ride?

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Ummuaisha(f): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
infofirst:

That's thoughtful of you. Continue to learn and practice and only go live when you are comfortable trading demo. It is true demo trading is not same as real trading but then its better to be atleast good in demo before going live. It will reduce your over all losses. Step by step.

Thanks bro really appreciate cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
How market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
bojbest:
EURJPY.
Lets see how it plays out.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
djwalata:

I bliv u r enjoying d upward ride?
Boss nice trade, fantastic entry. Following your system to the T
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 1:14am On Nov 16, 2019
I apologize to the good people here.

Ummuaisha:

Loud it please, what nah angry angry I used to love been around male folks just because I believe they are more of mature minds and easy to deal with, in fact you guys are making life difficult for us that are here to learn, bigger issue had happened here and was resolved without cursing one another, I was here when the issue of a guy blew someone acct, you all did a great Job to silent the guy, I know he is still here but at least he had been put in his place, we simply don't need this at all please, I'm the type that I don't like to miss any update from this trend but reading these kind of curse early morning really put me off, please for the sake of we that are still struggling to learn and looking up to you guys stop this fight, we simply cannot learn from this abeg,biko, doallah, eejo put an end to this and move on. One love

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 1:16am On Nov 16, 2019
I drop it, really not worth it.

maryjames9:

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 1:17am On Nov 16, 2019
Swap should be highly negligible compared to a trade in profit. I honestly have never considered it.

MrUnder:

how do you deal with swap?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 2:31am On Nov 16, 2019
saxy4c:
I drop it, really not worth it.

Good for u. Maybe when next u make 100 pips, u can quote my username, and start typing your baseless accusation.

Nonsense.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2019
“Do you know what my favourite part of the game is? The opportunity to play.” – Mike Singletary

Any trader with questions, please shoot them.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by longlife20: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
EUR USD likely next week chart. We mightly get to 1.1080 and if the resistance is broken, we will be heading to 1.1183 or else back to 1.0991

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
U can avoid d pitfalls of trading d news by remembering that PURE PRICE ACTION reflects everything that is affecting d market at any given time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
meshpips:

The role allows me to impart people with proper knowledge about the financial markets.

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than seeing people hitherto clueless about the market become enlightened.

I am doing my bit as regards changing the narrative of Technical Analysis in the Nigerian financial market space.

All these people using methods that have been too long due for a change would soon be kicked outta the industry.

meshpips:
When I tell y'all that VAP works perfectly as a stand alone technical tool, many wrestle with boldness in my "claim"

Except and unless I take you through the little details, steps and processes taken to arrive at VAP, you would at best be thinking it is like one of those technical tools that you have ever seen.

Permit me to inform you that VAP is the coolest technical tool out there in industry for now. In fact,
He is simply narcissistic and delusional. (what's good about big talk and no result to back it up?)

Are you still looking for suckers on here, the ones you take 20,000 Naira to teach this jack s**t that you use to blow account everywhere.

If you say you have tool that lead price (see the future) and you are blowing account everywhere, don’t you think you need to have your head examine.

Enough said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
redsox11:

He is simply narcissistic and delusional. (what's good about big talk and no result to back it up?)

Are you still looking for suckers on here, the ones you take 20,000 Naira to teach this jack s**t that you use to blow account everywhere.

If you say you have tool that lead price (see the future) and you are blowing account everywhere, don’t you think you need to have your head examine.

Enough said.

I don't disagree with you at all besides the "need to have your head examine" comment, but I am seriously missing the guy. With him in a thread, there is no dulling moment. It is all action. Many of you hate him, I don't. And I am not afraid to say that. Besides his many flaws, some of which you have rightly mentioned above, he is just someone you want to listen to. The only problem being that newbies may not be able to resist his barrage of tempting marketing offensives.

Meshpips where you dey?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
@redsox, let me just be straight with you as a brother from another mother.

I must commend you for the work you are doing on your thread, where you are teaching people on learning forex for free. You are really doing a very fantastic job. Kudos to you.

But please, don't let hatred for anyone on this thread especially Meshpips take the better of you. You guys can meet to do something together offline. Do well to alert would-be investors from investing their funds with him or any other person and after that, let's be professional. Even after professional boxers like Anthony Joshua, Dillian White, UFC Adesanya, McGregor fight their opponents and win by TKO, they still go and hug their opponents and eve make sure they are okay.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
@maryjames9
We hate no one. We only dislike arrogance, pride and deceit.
The guy in question is trying to live without allowing others to live. Love does not possess arrogance, pride and deceit.
No matter how knowledgeable you are, if you are full of yourself, you will hardly be able to teach others.
Imagine if he has rendered a simple apology after all those actions of his.
Imagine a professional trader in quote losing someone account within 48hrs and using Trump tweets as excuse. Tweets that lead to Pips Move that is not up to 500pips.
We hate no one. We just dislike arrogance, pride and deceit.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
I don't hate Meshpips, I will never hate him. I have not met him in person, I don't know him, he doesn't know me outside nairaland. But he has a problem that he needs to work on. He can't trade for sh*t and that's a fact.

Ps: I repeat again, I don't and will never hate him. He needs to accept he has a problem, then seek for knowledge and help.
I'm just telling him the bitter truth. I have nothing but love for him.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
My respect for you guys just shot up. Your replies were very mature. I do sincerely hope Meshpips can actually look inwards and see some of these things that we are all talking about, acknowledge a need for change and make necessary corrections. Many people in Nsempa and here can't all be wrong.

Meshpips, we love you as you can see but you need to work on yourself. We all have propensity for ARROGANCE, PRIDE, DECEIT in us but we try to live above it. You are good but try to not rubbish others like their opinions are inferior and that you are infallible because only God is infallible. There is nothing like no drawdown entry cos that would mean you have some holy grail. VAP IS NO HOLY GRAIL as evidenced in the 200k account. Nobody holy pass but we should work on our little eccentricities and imperfections.

Thanks again guys for your matured replies.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 4:51am On Nov 17, 2019
redsox11:

Enough said.

Do well to also post the o'level result and my name on the deux board.

You will never achieve what you speak unkindly about.

You admire me so much so that you go all over nairaland reading each and every post I make.

Sometime soon I will autograph on a book and send it to you. So that after I achieve global recognition in this industry, that book will serve as a reminder to you that Meshpips whom you once were so obsessed about has gone so far ahead of you.

Keep hating! You are doing a great job!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 5:33am On Nov 17, 2019
There is a spirituality about life that many do not understand.

There is a very strongly positive correlation between your words (vocal emissions) and your destiny.

Never be too quick to speak unkindly about people. Because life will deal back to you in a multiplied measure of the bad light in which you have spoken about them.

Why would two different investors fund just about the same amount ($500 and 200,000 NGN) with the same fund manager at just about the same time. One got a return of over $6,000 net profit while the other investor's account was imploded?

Even after re - funding the investor's account with a fraction of the amount lost, it still ended up a loss because of the investors impatience to see things through until the end.

Why would an investor who watched you trade an account that dropped from over $2000 to less than $300 equity and then re - build it to well over $6,000 still doubt your capability? Ever heard about a metric called recovery factor?

Nature deals back to you a multiplied measure of what you speak (because speaking is an ACTION). Spiritually, action and reaction are not EQUAL. You always get a multiplied measure of your actions.

Even redsox redchicken who is currently jumping all over nairaland typing trash about me will soon get his own "recompense" for his actions.

Be careful what you speak unkindly about for nature will always deal you a multiplied measure of your vocal emissions.

Happy Sunday everyone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 6:00am On Nov 17, 2019
meshpips:

. . .

I have apologized and see nothing more that you still want.

@infofirst, can you see that I already apologized?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by meshpips(m): 6:06am On Nov 17, 2019
infofirst:
@maryjames9
We hate no one. . .

Imagine if he has rendered a simple apology after all those actions of his. . .

Hatred can affect your organ of sight.

It can cause you to "see" only the bad and amplify it.

By the way, shey that N200k offer still dey? Me want am o!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 17, 2019
meshpips:

Hatred can affect your organ of sight.

It can cause you to "see" only the bad and amplify it.

By the way, shey that N200k offer still dey? Me want am o!

You still want the 200k? Really? Why you come dey form Rambo all these while? grin. If I remember vividly, infofirst ask you to DM him. So, kindly do just that. cheesy

Besides, stop calling Red Sox red chicken. Some of the things we pointed out are still being repeated by you like boasting of international recognition and sending a book. This sparks of "narcissistic and delusion" we pointed out earlier. You are very good at the Bible and I am sure you remember the place where the Bible says we should not speak too highly of ourselves and all the Bible says about pride.

I just want you to participate in this forum by dropping your trades calls so others and newbies can learn from you AT NO COST and any other and make your contributions in a professional way without acrimony. Respect other people and their views and you and yours will be respected. Redsox and others like northeastern are cool guys, respect them and get along with all. The Bible says live at peace with all men. Enough said on this matter already.

Happy Sunday guys.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.