Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (348029 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
AK284:

You can not be certain of that,it all depends on what you know and understands ,what about traders who do fundamentals only and makes money?
What news do at most is 24 hours goal rushhhhhh.
What happens 24hrs after d news was released is mainly technical.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
voraz:

Oga @Infofirst, we are smiling today

More like it bro.
You spot it. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by softworldsystem(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
PipMarshall:
USDCAD..

What are you elliot traders seeing?
I am looking for sells..
Now in my sell zone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
PipMarshall:
USDCAD..

I am looking for sells..
Now in my sell zone.
My sell is still on.
I'll close it anytime I c a bullisht sign around 1.2950.
Though 50% retracement is around 1.2880

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
djwalata:

My sell is still on.
I'll close it anytime I c a bullisht sign around 1.2950.
Though 50% retracement is around 1.2880

Alright.
Thank you.

Not been able to find an entry. But believe there is a massive downside potential.
I don't want retracement to stop me out. So still deliberating on how to trade the setup.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
infofirst:

More like it bro.
You spot it. Thanks.

grin grin
Cheers Ogami.
Let's bounce into 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by voraz(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
PipMarshall:
USDCAD..

I am looking for sells..
Now in my sell zone.

I'm not trading USD base pairs for now.
My bias looks contrary to what the market wants to do so I'll just shift.

We should see a little more downside though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheYoda:
All these trades just under 1-2 days.

He dey always say risk around 3% / trade, in just 2 days, you have more than -15% equity.
Blindbats will still follow this demo trader. No money management, zero game plan. well una go learn by force.

I just dey shake my head for people for here, this guy dey run post ++ , i know say na new trader you dey hijack for here... well done.

@fmusty
@pipmarshall
@meshpips
@djwalata
@wiconse
@infofirst

Losing trade but he will only run come post when it's ++

Again resulted in another gbas gbos , trade knack stop loss.

gbas gbos... stop loss hit on both, pretty right away. Of course, it's not in positive , so he wont rush to come post it here.

Stop loss was hit.

the price knack stop loss again.

knack stop loss again.

He go enter oblivion soon. obviously he doesn't know jack.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by djwalata(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
My sell on usdchf sell is still on as well.
To those who care..... Weekly tf.
As long as 0.9712/20 still holds as resistance, the next support is at 0.9585 ( which is also coincidentally at 61% fibbo.)
My target is 61% .
Good luck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fmusty: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
gjugcvbnu:
Hello guys...i have been following this platform for a long time now...have been trading demo for one and half years now...finally opened a live cent account with FXTM this afternoon...i hope to trade wisely..although its a $22 dollars account...am gonna be trading in small lot size(0.01)

Smart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Alright

This is convincing break.

I will sell anytime from now.
Pip Marshall is ready to strike.

Bearish below 1.3015.
Invalidation if price ever trades above 1.3400

Target. 1.2050

14 period RSI on 4 hr.. 13.8.. And the thing is still dropping..

I need a retracement first.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
AK284:

You can not be certain of that,it all depends on what you know and understands ,what about traders who do fundamentals only and makes money?

what happens when fundamentals are taking place,
that is where the banks wants it to go.

there were times trump tweets and it does not really make an impact.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Just for those that won't mind carrying over a nice setup into next year. I'm not taking it. Could sell Gold 1522 SL 20pips TP 200pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
saxy4c:

Now for my final trade of the year 2019. I'm buying
GBPNZD 1.9595 sl 1.9575 tp 5R. This would just be sweet if it works out.

Gbam!! 5R Achieved!!! 100pips to the pip on 20pips risk!

Firstly I would like to thank God who has been my beneficent in this Forex journey. You showed me the way in trading and I'd forever be grateful to you.

Secondly I would like to thank the people here who constantly uplift me with their kind words and encouragements, trust me I joined this forum at the worst time to trade in the year, wait for what you'd see in 2020 insha Allah.

Lastly @theyoda @fmusty, this is the last time [I promise] you'd get the honor to be entertained in my mention. Yes I lost 15% in 2 Days[Slowspokes don't account for the numerous other wins and running trades] but I've got it back in 90mins with 20pips risk! I don't know what I'm doing so leave me in my folly. You are no where in any way close to my level and I would never join you in the mud. Oya Bolanle....

I will be here to help those who need it and I would do it year after year. I'm so excited that now I beg to host the next season if I'm seen worthy to, I will only grow this lovely thread and ensure we shine the light to Nigerians on the great propensity forex trading has.

It's been a great 2020 for me. We can all do better in 2020!!!
Can we open Season20 already? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
voraz:

I agree with you sir.

My good Sir,
Don't get the wrong education. I'm a technical trader and also am guided by maybe 5% fundamentals. But when fundamentals decide to mess you up, it does it with no respect to all the technical analysis in this world. I know a few guys that are pure Fundamental traders and when they explain how they trade you'd say you've not started. They hold trade for years and make millions!!!

AUDUSD
Australia from 2002 leading up to the Financial Collapse; as insatiable demand from China drove growth throughout Australia, unemployment got very low and inflation moved very high. The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) moved to increase interest rates, and currency prices followed. Never gone back to parity since then.

EURUSD
In 2008 the world's worst financial crisis in almost 80 years caused a global recession. Many European countries had huge government debts but Greece was worst affected, with a spiralling spending deficit. It had borrowed much more money than it was able to make in revenue through taxes. That was the high for EURUSD

USDCHF
On January 15, 2015, news came out that the Swiss National Bank (SNB) unexpectedly removed the peg of 1.20 francs per euro. In the initial reaction to the news, the Swiss franc rallied a massive 30% versus the euro and 25% against the US dollar. The move caused major upheaval in the markets and even forced some foreign exchange brokers out of business. Alpari.co.uk I remember sent me back my money that they they were heavily invested in the swiss and they have shutdown cheesy

GOLD
The price of gold peaked in 2011 at $1,921 and has been on a slide ever since. It now trades around $1,500. Why?
It was in response to the news that the United States would default on its debt. Since then, it has fallen, as the U.S. economy has improved and inflation remains low. That day I blew a large account and never traded without a sl even in demo!

GBPUSD
Let's not talk of the GBPUSD that has never gone back to 1.7000 since the news came out from the bank of England that they were going to devalue the pound?

USDJPY
Can you remember what caused the USDJPY to top? That night I woke up and that was the first time I turned my laptop upside down so that my trade would look like it was buying because the drop just refused to stop. Why? BOJ finally decided to change its interest rates to weaken the Yen so exports would be better for them. Price has never gone back up since then, it's been down down.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Bros bros I know you be chairman but try not to follow that oversold/overbought thing on all indicators. It will fail you 80% of the time! I use RSI for one thing only. If you know how many months Indices have been crying overbought, the thing just dey change gear from new high to new high. Na beg I beg oh, no vex cheesy

PipMarshall:

Alright

This is convincing break.

I will sell anytime from now.
Pip Marshall is ready to strike.

Bearish below 1.3015.
Invalidation if price ever trades above 1.3400

Target. 1.2050

14 period RSI on 4 hr.. 13.8.. And the thing is still dropping..

I need a retracement first.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
djwalata:

What news do at most is 24 hours goal rushhhhhh.
What happens 24hrs after d news was released is mainly technical.

Your opinion based on the limit of your knowledge, it's doesn't matter whether it's 24hrs rush or not.The point is there are pure fundamentals traders that will call technicals/ charts mumbo jumbo and they are doing well.

How would you explain ( academic scholars) who said market are to random,hence you can't make a dime from it and here we are trying hard to wrestle some dollars from market.
And to some extent they are quite right because more than 70% of traders loses money to the market.
In all I think your knowledge determine your level of success but what I don't like is statement like "I am very sure fundamentals this or that"

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
My brother make that 95%, it's a proven fact. You are right. Market is just fatalism. We are all just gamblers but making calculated bets over varying factors of analysis. You really dont like what you don't like grin

AK284:

Your opinion based on the limit of your knowledge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
My head no too dey this one but I expected a corrective wave to 1.295X then a swing up. If I had not closed office for the year my trade would be buying at 2975 sl 2920 tp is up. Below 2920 invalidates this count. Do you need me to draw a count? Markets have been heavily manipulated especially in the last 2weeks but it also is giving us an opportunity to catch a trend and ride it with minimal risk.

PipMarshall:
USDCAD..
I am looking for sells..
Now in my sell zone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
wiconse:

what happens when fundamentals are taking place,
that is where the banks wants it to go.

there were times trump tweets and it does not really make an impact.

No I think you are very wrong about that,the world is too large for any group of banks or financial policy makers to control or manipulate, although there are very rare occurrence where they try hard to control,but if you follow history they mostly only exacerbate the process,think of world local and international trade,Wars, natural disasters, religious, separatist uprising, Accidents etc are all parts of the puzzle that nobody can easily put together. That why you can still have the market till the end of the world.
Whether you like it or not the price will go where it want.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=saxy4c post=85386068]My brother make that 95%, it's a proven fact. You are right. Market is just fatalism. We are all just gamblers but making calculated bets over varying factors of analysis. You really dont like what you don't like grin

[/quote

Huummmmm, you sharp my brother
Summary of the whole matter.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Gbagam! Gbagam!! Gbagam!!!
Market has closed for 2019!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
AK284:

Your opinion based on the limit of your knowledge, it's doesn't matter whether it's 24hrs rush or not.The point is there are pure fundamentals traders that will call technicals/ charts mumbo jumbo and they are doing well.

How would you explain ( academic scholars) who said market are to random,hence you can't make a dime from it and here we are trying hard to wrestle some dollars from market.
And to some extent they are quite right because more than 70% of traders loses money to the market.
In all I think your knowledge determine your level of success but what I don't like is statement like "I am very sure fundamentals this or that"

if u are 100% with technicals, fundamentald is no problem in addition to proper risk mgt.

what every trader should know

trend
daily high and low or other higher tf
cot
open interest

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
AK284:

No I think you are very wrong about that,the world is too large for any group of banks or financial policy makers to control or manipulate, although there are very rare occurrence where they try hard to control,but if you follow history they mostly only exacerbate the process,think of world local and international trade,Wars, natural disasters, religious, separatist uprising, Accidents etc are all parts of the puzzle that nobody can easily put together. That why you can still have the market till the end of the world.
Whether you like it or not the price will go where it want.

anything that suits you.
all i care is all about pips. without knowledge one is pipless

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jaygee1: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
saxy4c:

Gbam!! 5R Achieved!!! 100pips to the pip on 20pips risk!

Firstly I would like to thank God who has been my beneficent in this Forex journey. You showed me the way in trading and I'd forever be grateful to you.

Secondly I would like to thank the people here who constantly uplift me with their kind words and encouragements, trust me I joined this forum at the worst time to trade in the year, wait for what you'd see in 2020 insha Allah.

Lastly @theyoda @fmusty, this is the last time [I promise] you'd get the honor to be entertained in my mention. Yes I lost 15% in 2 Days[Slowspokes don't account for the numerous other wins and running trades] but I've got it back in 90mins with 20pips risk! I don't know what I'm doing so leave me in my folly. You are no where in any way close to my level and I would never join you in the mud. Oya Bolanle....

I will be here to help those who need it and I would do it year after year. I'm so excited that now I beg to host the next season if I'm seen worthy to, I will only grow this lovely thread and ensure we shine the light to Nigerians on the great propensity forex trading has.

It's been a great 2020 for me. We can all do better in 2020!!!
Can we open Season20 already? cheesy

I took this call, though it was late, yet I still make 53pips from it. Almighty Allah has been using you as a guiding angels for us that truly appreciate you and you shall be blessed In Sha Allahu.

Complement of the season to all the veterans in the house and we, the newbies. Wish all of us a prosperous new year.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
saxy4c:
Bros bros I know you be chairman but try not to follow that oversold/overbought thing on all indicators. It will fail you 80% of the time! I use RSI for one thing only. If you know how many months Indices have been crying overbought, the thing just dey change gear from new high to new high. Na beg I beg oh, no vex cheesy

If you have noticed.. I don't post indicators on my charts. One can trade without them. I want a favourable RRR. And was trying to use it to convince myself there will be a retracement. Ideally, you want to sell at a lower high.. We all know the market does not move in a straight line. I don't want to enter the market at the low of a retracement. It's all psychology.. Trying to console myself the trade won't leave me behind and price will retrace.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
PipMarshall:

If you have noticed.. I don't post indicators on my charts. One can trade without them. I want a favourable RRR. And was trying to use it to convince myself there will be a retracement. Ideally, you want to sell at a lower high.. We all know the market does not move in a straight line. I don't want to enter the market at the low of a retracement. It's all psychology.. Trying to console myself the trade won't leave me behind and price will retrace.

v good. best way of trading for me

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by blackman007: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
peteregwu:
Now this is paying off. Am gonna end in GODS blessing today.

BRO CAN I REACH U IN PRIVATE?? IM A NEWBIE JUST BLEW MY FIRST ACCOUNT, HOW ARE U TRADING BRO?? PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME LETS RELATE.. 08104599078
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by saxy4c(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ah! If I don't notice those clean beauties without makeup that you post who will? I hereby christen you the chartzGeneral smiley

PipMarshall:

If you have noticed.. I don't post indicators on my charts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
infofirst:

Great Job man

Thanks!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
voraz:

Extremely nice work sir!
A beautiful way to cap the year.

Thanks so much! Happy new year bro!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by peteregwu(m): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sunnycliff:
Happy to have had a fulfilling year in Forex this year.

I was able to finish my house project and my traditional marriage.

This thread was worthy and I am happy to have followed through the pages tho I had a break at some points within the year.

Best trading experience was the Aramco Oil Refinery Attack in Saudi Arabia. Made a whopping $1500 in less than 2hrs from a trade of -$300. I saw the real time effect of Fundamentals!

Pls what do you call that commodity? The 'CL'?

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.