Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (347922 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2019
pinbar:
Lets see how this goes... currentprice where hath thou

out! my oil trades are short, i know. Hoping to catch the trend like currentprice does it wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
pinbar:

out! my oil trades are short, i know. Hoping to catch the trend like currentprice does it wink

Pinbar , I have seen few of your charts and entry. You are not doing bad, may I suggest that you ADD 89ema on 15mins TF to use as a mean reversion (trading away from it and to it).

From your chart, I see that you jump out of your trade very early (fear/greed at play). I'm not asking you to use it for entry or whatsoever. Don't even look at the EMA only add it after you enter trade and you're unsure where to book profit.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by pinbar(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
redsox11:

Pinbar , I have seen few of your charts and entry. You are not doing bad, may I suggest that you ADD 89ema on 15mins TF to use as a mean reversion (trading away from it and to it).

From your chart, I see that you jump out of your trade very early (fear/greed at play). I'm not asking you to use it for entry or whatsoever. Don't even look at the EMA only add it after you enter trade and you're unsure where to book profit.

Thanks bro, will look at it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Example why it's difficult to teach.

Say there is new down trend on 1hr chart, you will never see me trying to buy or enter counter trade. The stress is not worth it to me. Before I can even start thinking about doing any buy trade is around 4-6th day, because by then, market would be looking to balance (mean reversion) .

A lot of little tiny tiny ideas that can help you avoid bad trades;

Time of the day,
Momentum;
Market session, NY/London/Asian
How many pips market moved already.

Momentum- E.g say I want to enter SELL on EU 5mins TF right? I can tell with good chance that, on that particular 5mins entry bar, I'll have close to ZERO drawdown. Think about what I just wrote and how can I make such a bold claim.

I'd like to hear people's thought and answer to my last line (my drawdown claim)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Bolutumiii:

Oga redsox11 , it's nice to see you around, hope you've not forgotten me sha

Problem is I don't even know where to start from. It's so difficult to teach. Do you know why signals/system/patterns don't work most times? the answer is because no pattern/signal/system will make you money in the long run. It can ONLY work when you combine those with particular "areas of interest" where they appear.

The major problem now is, "area of interest" appears at different places everyday. The market is dynamic and not static. So you can not use static pattern/system to trade it. You have to adapt each day to the prevailing market conditions especially if you're intra day trader.

Bolutumiii:
Pls, I need pdf on technical analysis, advanced ones preferably @boss: bullbearmkt, pinbar, priceaction, currentprice, redsox11 nd another that may ve, Prescriptions re also welcome, a don dey struggle with diz forex for long but am not ready to give up cuz I believe there is always light at the end of the tunnel

Drop your email address, I'll direct you somewhere because I'm not sure I want to teach now. This link will help you learn and gain more ideas about market structure. You will learn about ONLY the structure for now , not entry. If you still want that, then go ahead and drop your email address.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Darkpal: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
redsox11:

Say there is new down trend on 1hr chart, you will never see me trying to buy or enter counter trade. The stress is not worth it to me. Before I can even start thinking about doing any buy trade is around 4-6th day, because by then, market would be looking to balance (mean reversion) .

Time of the day,
Momentum;

Momentum- E.g say I want to enter SELL on EU 5mins TF right? I can tell with good chance that, on that particular 5mins entry bar, I'll have close to ZERO drawdown. Think about what I just wrote and how can I make such a bold claim.

I'd like to hear people's thought and answer to my last line (my drawdown claim)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mega pips today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Bolutumiii(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
redsox11:

Problem is I don't even know where to start from. It's so difficult to teach. Do you know why signals/system/patterns don't work most times? the answer is because no pattern/signal/system will make you money in the long run. It can ONLY work when you combine those with particular "areas of interest" where they appear.

The major problem now is, "area of interest" appears at different places everyday. The market is dynamic and not static. So you can not use static pattern/system to trade it. You have to adapt each day to the prevailing market conditions especially if you're intra day trader.

Drop your email address, I'll direct you somewhere because I'm not sure I want to teach now. This link will help you learn and gain more ideas about market structure. You will learn about ONLY the structure for now , not entry. If you still want that, then go ahead and drop your email address.
Thanks for the response, here is my mail: bolutumii@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hi, Nairalanders

Tired of losing trades? Need help with Chart analysis for every trade?
Our trading strategy is pure price action, Harmonic Patterns and Elliot wave analyis. 24/7 support on equity management and risks. Weekly technical analysis and live Webinar.

CONTACT
Whatsapp : +2348144808053
Telegram : @abdollar_fx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AK284(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
sufyanu200:
Hi, Nairalanders

Tired of losing trades? Need help with Chart analysis for every trade?
Our trading strategy is pure price action, Harmonic Patterns and Elliot wave analyis. 24/7 support on equity management and risks. Weekly technical analysis and live Webinar.

CONTACT
Whatsapp : +2348144808053
Telegram : @abdollar_fx

Do you trade at all?
Pls just 3 months trading history will prove your authenticity, pls show us here cause you can know the direction of Mr market and still loss alot of money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by SayDeeJay: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Bolutumiii:

Bolutumii, check your mail. I have sent an ebook to you.
Goodluck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Bolutumiii(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
SayDeeJay:

Bolutumii, check your mail. I have sent an ebook to you.
Goodluck.
Ok, thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by shadow3(m): 12:13am On Feb 09, 2019
hi guys, sorry for disturbing the page, please I want to ask maybe I can use FXTM to start trading forex and how good is there services. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 3:27am On Feb 09, 2019
infofirst:

Adjusted EU tp to 1.1250. Will pay attention to action of price if 1.121** show up to take the next step.
Hope we are all making some sustainable progress in our trading.

Trade runs over the weekend

infofirst:
Just placed a pending buy limit @142.00 tp 144.00 for Gbpjpy.
Plan your trade and trade your plan

Trade executed and in progress at minus 8 or 10.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by BullBearMkt(m): 5:28am On Feb 09, 2019
redsox11:

Time of the day,
Momentum;

...@redsox11, it's hard to belief you will have ZERO drawdown when you enter a trade. I don't want to say it's not possible either. Trading is dynamic and it's an art.

What I understand by mean reversion is counter trending as oppose to how you put it. By using mean reversion strategy, you expect a price to come back to its mean value (which in your case EMA 89). Just a bit curious about how you use mean reversion in a trending market. Could it be you enter your trade when price comes back to the mean?

Cheers.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 6:47am On Feb 09, 2019
Bolutumiii:

I'll drop you a message later today.

BullBearMkt:

What I understand by mean reversion is counter trending as oppose to how you put it. By using mean reversion strategy, you expect a price to come back to its mean value (which in your case EMA 89). Just a bit curious about how you use mean reversion in a trending market. Could it be you enter your trade when price comes back to the mean?

Cheers.
grin grin grin grin grin

The (intra-day) 89MA on 15mins chart thingy is just a suggestion for take profit area and that suggestion is not for everybody because I don’t know how everybody charts looks like. I saw couple of Pinbar’s and I could tell from the chart, it could help him.

BullBearMkt:

...@redsox11, it's hard to belief you will have ZERO drawdown when you enter a trade. I don't want to say it's not possible either. Trading is dynamic and it's an art.

I like this your post a lot BullBearMkt. Good attention to details. It seems you are the only one that really understood the bold claim I just made. I don’t think a lot of people actually think about what I said there.

Note this is not a system on its own, it’s more like filter, things you know/learn with experience.

Let me rephrase the claim again, e.g- I mean I can take entry on a 5mins bar and not have drawdown on that particular 5mins bar.
The claim is not as big anymore, right? but how can I still make such claim though?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2019
shadow3:
hi guys, sorry for disturbing the page, please I want to ask maybe I can use FXTM to start trading forex and how good is there services. thanks

FXTM had the best Customer service, ease of deposit and Withdrawal, great training opportunities but their problem is that spread is a bit wide. However, if you are trading forex, I recommend them, commodities and indexes, their spread will eat up your profits,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by shadow3(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2019
maryjames9:

FXTM had the best Customer service, ease of deposit and Withdrawal, great training opportunities but their problem is that spread is a bit wide. However, if you are trading forex, I recommend them, commodities and indexes, their spread will eat up your profits,
I saw that too compared to icmarket spread but I don't have that there minimum deposit but is there any other one you can recommend that are operating here in Nigeria
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by yetown(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
shadow3:

I saw that too compared to icmarket spread but I don't have that there minimum deposit but is there any other one you can recommend that are operating here in Nigeria

Alpari
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by shadow3(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2019
yetown:

Alpari
k thanks sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Jagabanbaby: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Good evening, e jor, e dakun! I want to learn how to trade forex, a lady told me about one Imarkets live and harmonic scanner on IG. That I will pay $210 for the training and tools. Please, has anybody had experience with them before?

Don't want to waste my money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by redsox11: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Jagabanbaby:
Good evening, e jor, e dakun! I want to learn how to trade forex, a lady told me about one Imarkets live and harmonic scanner on IG. That I will pay $210 for the training and tools. Please, has anybody had experience with them before?

Please don’t buy any scanner from IG or anywhere else. They want to steal your money and sell you worthless tools. Maybe tools you can even get online for free.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AstralBody: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 11, 2019
GBPAUD..
Possible buy.. Lets see what happens.

Wishing everyone a beautiful week ahead.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 6:30am On Feb 11, 2019
CADJPY
At a critical zone.
Possible sell.
Looks like a good place to sell in my opinion if one decides to short this pair

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 6:35am On Feb 11, 2019
NAS100
Let's see what happens. Will be Interesting to see the outcome of this

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2019
PJAMES1:
NAS100
Let's see what happens. Will be Interesting to see the outcome of this
Check us30 too, the best correlation for nas100. I will wait for 4hr to kick with momentum first, then you likely get the direction. But am suspecting north for long term this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by alphaNomega: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2019
Jagabanbaby:

You will waste your money
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by jazzdude(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2019
Jagabanbaby:

lol don't even think about, Iml is a joke and the harmonic scanner means nothing. Don't waste your money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by currentprice: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2019
what happen to CHF pair dis morning. is my chart correct

shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.