Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (347968 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
Possible 300pips for gbpnzd

GbpNzd buystop at 1.9500
Stop loss at 1.9400
Target at 1.9800

For gbpjpy and gbpaud there's a possible 400pips each in a bullish setup.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by teemy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
kozmicity:

Thanks a lot man, I always open my demo accounts directly from the metatrader platform, I'll try this... once again thanks!
From the dropdown menu, just select it and manually edit (type) to the amount you want.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2019
My bad! Looks like my new advice for beginners is to test EVERYTHING they read on babypips for themselves and build enough confidence on the one they find to work best.

They do give stuff that could give you an edge, FOR FREE! It is just that you have to backtest enough to build enough confidence before you forward test and/or go live.

Demo trading is forward-testing and takes a really long time (there is lots and lots to test out). That's why backtesting is better in my opinion. Good luck and happy Sunday...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2019
CHFJPY 4hrs

This same pattern played out in EURJPY.
Most likely it will do the same on this one.
Will be close watching it this week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2019
EURCAD..
Possible..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
PIPnator:
EURCAD..
Possible..

Oga @PIPnator.. These white background charts are easier to read, see and follow for me than the black background ones. If it is convenient for you to post these ones and nobody else prefers the black one. Please sir.. Help with the white background charts.
Signed : One of your fans.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
PJAMES1:

Oga @PIPnator.. These white background charts are easier to read, see and follow for me than the black background ones. If it is convenient for you to post these ones and nobody else prefers the black one. Please sir.. Help with the white background charts.
Signed : One of your fans.

No p bro'
Will try as much to post the white background charts.
Just that some times, the black background is more convenient.

But better refer to me as PIPnator.
You don ever see where student dey call him fellow student, Oga/Sir?

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2019
EURCHF
I have enough reasons from a technical point of view that if the upper trendline is broken.
Up we go.
We should see 1.1470, then 1.1650 longer term...
But then what do I know?
You could look at the pair maybe you will find a setup.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
PIPnator:

No p bro'
Will try as much to post the white background charts.
Just that some times, the black background is more convenient.

But better refer to me as PIPnator.
You don ever see where student dey call him fellow student, Oga/Sir?

Thank you. I will probably get used to the black background with time. Thank you for the charts @PIPnator. They are helpful.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
PJAMES1:
EURCHF
I have enough reasons from a technical point of view that if the upper trendline is broken.
Up we go.
We should see 1.1470, then 1.1650 longer term...
But then what do I know? You know a lot more than you give yourself credit.
You could look at the pair maybe you will find a setup.

Bro..will go with you analysis on this one.
You can see the double bottowm. Price broke out (blue arrow) from the resistance and made a retest of the break out area. At the moment, price is consolidating on the resistance turned support. Hopefully and most likely it will shoot up to the nest resistance.

~But for this pair, na to use patience sow cloth and wait. It only ranged between (about) 55pips in the last 2 weeks just like wetin EURUSD do me. Everly will be watching it based on your analysis.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please who use exness here?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by bonnyz: 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
contact me if interested. 09035385767

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2019
Who is seeing a sell probability on all gbp pairs?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sherlock5577: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hello house smiley,

Please what mobile apps can you advise I use to make trades?

I would really appreciate your responses.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Sherlock5577:
Hello house smiley,

Please what mobile apps can you advise I use to make trades?

I would really appreciate your responses.

MetaTrader4 is very reliable

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sherlock5577: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2019
collitexnaira:

MetaTrader4 is very reliable
Thank you sir for your apt response smiley. I would check it out!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by collitexnaira(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
EURGBP looks like a good sell after price retest the broken support

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by nke001: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
bojbest:
Who is seeing a sell probability on all gbp pairs?

You got eyes but don't jump in so quickly until there is a good confirmation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2019
nke001:

You got eyes but don't jump in so quickly until there is a good confirmation.
Thanks man. I'm waiting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 4:36am On Mar 04, 2019
PIPnator:

Bro..will go with you analysis on this one.
You can see the double bottowm. Price broke out (blue arrow) from the resistance and made a retest of the break out area. At the moment, price is consolidating on the resistance turned support. Hopefully and most likely it will shoot up to the nest resistance.

~But for this pair, na to use patience sow cloth and wait. It only ranged between (about) 55pips in the last 2 weeks just like wetin EURUSD do me. Everly will be watching it based on your analysis.

Thank you so much for the compliment. smiley smiley
A confidence boost.
Hopefully the pair moves decisively in the desired direction.
With EURCHF, I think the issue is CHF was quite strong for a while.
Opened a long position two weeks ago or so on EURCHF. Had to close manually. It wasn't particularly going anywhere, Infact at times looked like it would drop or even started dropping.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by seyiade26: 5:48am On Mar 04, 2019
PJAMES1:

Thank you so much for the compliment. smiley smiley
A confidence boost.
Hopefully the pair moves decisively in the desired direction.
With EURCHF, I think the issue is that CHF is a bit strong at the moment (in my opinion) . Opened a long position two weeks ago or so on EURCHF. Had to close manually. It wasn't particularly going anywhere, Infact at times looked like it would drop or even started dropping.

Nice one man wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Meklex(m): 7:10am On Mar 04, 2019
Guys. I want to learn forex trading. Where can I start?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2019
Fxwarrior:
Next week looks very promising. The GBP pairs have already broken some major key resistance and I expect them to deliver to the upside.

As for gold, its the major trade to watch out for next week. It has broken a MAJOR resistance turned support at around 1297 so I don't expect it to go up before reaching 1270.

So gold trade for next week would look like;

Gold sellstop at 1290
Stop loss at 1295
Target at 1270

Gold wanted to test the 1297 region but it couldn't break it. Its not a bad idea to sell now. Sold at 1295.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 7:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Meklex:

Babypips school of pipsology

https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Fxwarrior: 7:19am On Mar 04, 2019
Meklex:

Take your time. Beginners usually lose their first deposit.

Lost mine many a time but you can do better if you spend more time to education and demo trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Meklex(m): 7:29am On Mar 04, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Babypips school of pipsology

https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex
thanks. I am already using this. I am actually 15% into the course. Is it enough for all I have to know to get started
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 04, 2019
GBPCAD..
Stalking this one for a sell. No confirmation yet.
If i get confirmation, TP will be at the blue support.
Also watching USDCAD for a sell too.

~If you sold EURCAD and CHFJPY based of the chart above, you will be having some pips already.
But better watch it like a hawk. The main trend is up, so the sell trade can change at any time to a buy.

Goodluck to us all on this beautiful week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2019
PIPnator:
GBPCAD..
Stalking this one for a sell. No confirmation yet.
If i get confirmation, TP will be at the blue support.
Also watching USDCAD for a sell too.

~If you sold EURCAD and CHFJPY based of the chart above, you will be having some pips already.
But better watch it like a hawk. The main trend is up, so the sell trade can change at any time to a buy.

Goodluck to us all on this beautiful week.

Happy new week bro, Usd cad is ranging{up trend continuation flag pattern}. please share your analysis because I'm seeing a buy if price can break above 1.33046
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2019
Meklex:
thanks. I am already using this. I am actually 15% into the course. Is it enough for all I have to know to get started
if you went through the school meticulously and understood every bit of information you read there, then yes, it is enough to get you into the starting lineups.

But how you run your race from there is totally left to you. You will be your own greatest enemy and friend. It is true. I am currently battling a demon in me on my first live account. When you graduate from babypips, you would have freshly just started your race. How well you run from there and how you discipline yourself is totally left to you.

Keep reading, we are waiting to have you in our midst.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2019
bojbest:

Happy new week bro, Usd cad is ranging{up trend continuation flag pattern}. please share your analysis because I'm seeing a buy if price can break above 1.33046

Here is what I feel price might do.
As you see price broke out from that small trendline and its at another trendline/resistance, so it wouldnt be bad to expect a retested before it shoots up again.
However, if its does any other thing according thing to the green arrows in the chart, i will follow it.
Im openminded about it, but the thick green arrow gets a bigger percentage of my bias of what price might do.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by AwesomeDuru(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2019
Pipnator

What are your thoughts on GBPNZD and EURNZD? Bullish on both?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by PJAMES1(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2019
bojbest:

I also think it will go up. I think it's a matter of waiting for the right entry. If I find a setup to enter. I will post. Also I will be waiting for a break above 1.3310 area before starting to look for a buy setup. Infact, there is a double bottom. And 1.3310 is my neckline area.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.