Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 (347930 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (339) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 08, 2019
Emykray:
Quick question to all the gurus out here. Is it advisable to trade with the market movement during this brexit period or stick with your analysis or not trade at all.

I be newbie o but if i should say..
Brexit or whatever f@%k (pardon my language), stick to your your analysis bro.
You analysed the chart, you should believe in it. If you are right, merry! If you are wrong, learn/grow from it. More over, whatever is happening findamentally (Brexit/NFP/what not!) in the market, technical analysis always gives pointers but sometimes, we are blind to it due to, sometimes our preconceived opinion of what price/market should do.

Where you are not convinced about a market situation sit on your hand, dont trade. Where you are convinced and traded based on your analysis, whatever the outcome (good or bad), you traded your analysis. Thats what matters.

smiley wink

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 4:14am On Jan 08, 2019
That's it. Focus on your charts. Every thing is there. Worst case scenario, pay more attention to the bigger Tf. Weekly and monthly... No news can make EU to be 0.0000. News are gas or fuel that power the moves faster than we expect.
Just ensure you also factor in proper money management.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 08, 2019
Looking at GBPUSD chart..
You can see the yet to be broken descending trendline. I love to use trendline. Obviously price is pushing upwards, maybe price will break the trendline and head to North Africa or maybe it will kiss it, form a double top with the previous weeks high (Resistance) and then head to Southie. These and more are what we would be watching. Staying prepared and ready is it.
Goodluck to us all. smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 08, 2019
PIPnator:
You can see the yet to be broken descending trendline. I love to use trendline. Obviously price is pushing upwards, maybe price will break the trendline and head to North Africa or maybe it will kiss it, form a double top with the previous weeks high (Resistance) and then head to Southie. These and more are what we would be watching. Staying prepared and ready is it.

Or it could fake a break to trap buyers then head south. GBPUSD really needs to clear 1.3000 before I am convinced it is not a retracement.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Emykray(m): 5:00am On Jan 08, 2019
PIPnator:

I be newbie o but if i should say..
Brexit or whatever f@%k (pardon my language), stick to your your analysis bro.
You analysed the chart, you should believe in it. If you are right, merry! If you are wrong, learn/grow from it. More over, whatever is happening findamentally (Brexit/NFP/what not!) in the market, technical analysis always gives pointers but sometimes, we are blind to it due to, sometimes our preconceived opinion of what price/market should do.

Where you are not convinced about a market situation sit on your hand, dont trade. Where you are convinced and traded based on your analysis, whatever the outcome (good or bad), you traded your analysis. Thats what matters.

smiley wink
Thank you very much bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by infofirst(m): 5:49am On Jan 08, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 08, 2019
AK284:

I think it will be funeral for cable next week Tuesday as you've pointed out. PM May is prepared for hard Brexit, but are they going for second referendum?
I think this is the final, and the outcome will be accepted and applied.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2019
What am I reading above?You people want to use technical analysis or price action to trade brexit? It's like you don't know the impact and the ripples that will cause the markets across the globe. Talk of stock, indices, Forex, commodities, shares, futures, cryptocurrencies, everything will be shaken, the spread alone will be widen and margin reduced, your brokers will be smiling to the bank and you probably think why did you get trapped or account wiped. Ordinary few big traders closed their bad trades last week( probably because of brexit anticipation), you can see what it caused it will go a long way in the history probably set new records. It's better to allow the dust to settle especially inter day/swing traders. If you are trapped before the referendum, just know your money likely gone either you buy or sell because spread alone can do the damage . ... Those are the possible scenarios that can happen easily. We are talking of massive pullout here in pounds not in naira..Una no love your money. Good luck to you ooooo as you use technical analysis to trade brexit.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2019
jimrealf:
Good day everyone. Please i am interested in forex trading and i would like someone to help out. No matter the help i will appreciate it. Maybe you have books or videos you can recommend or you can tutor me personally over whatsapp
Start with babypips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2019
BullBearMkt:

...@GladmanGoddey, I don't know if you are sarcastic with your post, but your question is very relevant. The analysis is a combination of all the 3 you mentioned. Sentiment in the sense that based on past pattern gold in January is likely more to end up in +ve. and fundamental by incorporating the activities of the Commercial Commitment of Traders. This is also technical, looking at the candlestick wink
grin grin grin grin grin
It was a genuine question, thanks for replying. I always wonder how people manage to do all 3 analysis together. Maybe is because of experience. Have you been into trading for long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2019
teemy:

E.g to close a trade at the exit parameter while trying to enjoy a good night's rest.
I see grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by femora007(m): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2019
PIPnator:
It been a while, I missed your chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hopium: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2019
priceaction:
What am I reading above?You people want to use technical analysis or price action to trade brexit? It's like you don't know the impact and the ripples that will cause the markets across the globe. Talk of stock, indices, Forex, commodities, shares, futures, cryptocurrencies, everything will be shaken, the spread alone will be widen and margin reduced, your brokers will be smiling to the bank and you probably think why did you get trapped or account wiped. Ordinary few big traders closed their bad trades last week( probably because of brexit anticipation), you can see what it caused it will go a long way in the history probably set new records. It's better to allow the dust to settle especially inter day/swing traders. If you are trapped before the referendum, just know your money likely gone either you buy or sell because spread alone can do the damage . ... Those are the possible scenarios that can happen easily. We are talking of massive pullout here in pounds not in naira..Una no love your money. Good luck to you ooooo as you use technical analysis to trade brexit.

You are on point 100%. Brexit news will be massive, whether positive or negative; this is not the typical NFP kinda news.

The point is not to get trapped on the wrong side, and no position is the only move that can guarantee this.

A forex trader should know when to:

1. Enter the ring

2. Walk away or

3. Hold capital

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Bolutumiii(m): 7:29am On Jan 08, 2019
priceaction:
hi boss, i noticed those Last week Movement were in the direction of the trend atleast the pairs i trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2019
yes bro, very possible especially small waves movements during the day..Are you inter day or Player ?
Bolutumiii:

hi boss, i noticed those Last week Movement were in the direction of the trend atleast the pairs i trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 08, 2019
Hopium:

You are on point 100%. Brexit news will be massive, whether positive or negative; this is not the typical NFP kinda news.

The point is not to get trapped on the wrong side, and no position is the only move that can guarantee this.

A forex trader should know when to:

1. Enter the ring

2. Walk away or

3. Hold capital

SINGING KENNY ROGERS - THE GAMBLER (LOUDER)

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hopium: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2019
priceaction:

SINGING KENNY ROGERS - THE GAMBLER (LOUDER)

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

cheesy I actually got the inspiration from the same song. Lol. I first listened to the song before I started trading forex. The message stuck with me ever since.

If you want to play the game, you've got to learn to play it right.

You've got to know what to throw in, you've got to know what to keep
because every hand is a winner, every hand is a loser. grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hopium: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Potential buy signals on eurcad and gbpcad on the H1 and H4.

Waiting for confirmations

Including usdchf
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hopium: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2019
Potential usdjpy sell signal

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by BullBearMkt(m): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2019
GladmanGoddey:

It was a genuine question, thanks for replying. I always wonder how people manage to do all 3 analysis together. Maybe is because of experience. Have you been into trading for long.
...it's being a while trading. Cheers.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Emykray:

Thank you very much bro

Cool.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
femora007:
It been a while, I missed your chart

smiley wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Sunnycliff(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
As long as Brexit is in sight, be very careful on GBP pairs.
It's not too good to go for long trade positions

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hopium: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hopium:
Potential buy signals on eurcad and gbpcad on the H1 and H4.

Waiting for confirmations

Including usdchf

Took eurcad and gbpcad trades

EURCAD buy at 1.51893; TP 1.53; SL entry

GBPCAD buy at 1.69367; TP 1.70488; SL entry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
priceaction:
yes bro, very possible especially small waves movements during the day..Are you inter day or Player ?
this nairaland bot dey craze walahi. I wrote; are you a day trader or swingg trader( swingerrr), this stupid bot and her crew changed it to player. wetin consin sex player with fx swing traders?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Hopium: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hopium:

Took eurcad and gbpcad trades

EURCAD buy at 1.51893; TP 1.53; SL entry

GBPCAD buy at 1.69367; TP 1.70488; SL entry

I just woke up to see that I'm out of the trades at breakeven.

The market seems to be ranging.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Bolutumiii(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
priceaction:

this nairaland bot dey craze walahi. I wrote; are you a day trader or swingg trader( swingerrr), this stupid bot and her crew changed it to player. wetin consin sex player with fx swing traders?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Boss, a don go google go search the meaning of player, Am a swing trader boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
mariaulochi:
My highest challenge is DATA. Please, regular traders and analysts that use system, how did you guys do it? How much data do u guys consume in a month, because it's not to tell people to go and study from babypips when they can't practice what they learnt. Please help. How do u guys sub?

Yeah data is pretty big deal in Nigeria and expensive too, it's just crazy. I'll be pissed to have to pay such exorbitant fee every month. Glad I don't have to.

priceaction:
wondering why market has been hit and run and kinda slow, BRODA BREXIT final coffin on tues, 15th, NEXT WEEK. Be like market shakers are being careful. But i expect some crazy push before friday for those last minutes actors. keep your eyes opened.

I've to keep put this date on reminder. I don't want to get whacked by the market . Adjust my risk accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Building another account, new account.
Account is 5 days old, started trading this week. Target is 25-30% / Month.

Ps: Set a realistic goal and give it your best shot.

PPs: Need to learn how to set up TRADE COPY , I want others (only friends) to copy my trades, I don't know how to go about it. I'll appreciate any help.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Should incase anyone thought I blew the other account , the answer is NO.

I need a trade copy though. I can't handle trading on multiple MT4 brokers. I need help with copy trade set up.

Help sad angry embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (339)

Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.