Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? (992 Views)

Money Heist (la casa De Papel) Favorite Character / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) / More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by Diekola17(f): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mine is Khaleesi the unburnt.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by Kidaholic(m): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
Obviously, everyone loves Khaleesi but she ain't my favourite character.
I'd pick Tyrion Lannister and Little finger anytime any day grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by kiddoiLL(m): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Tyrion Lannister any day and Arya Stark..... looking at Sansa makes me wanna break my TV sometimes

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by Nonso92(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Tyrion Lannister any day and Arya Stark..... looking at Sansa makes me wanna break my TV sometimes

I call her Sansa the mumu! But she kinda surprised me when she saw little finger's move towards her against Arya. And she did the needful.

But mine is Jon Snow, and Tyrion Lannister.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by MJBOLT: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
arya stark cool
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by Premiumwriter: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
Tyrion. Loves the way he turns others insult on them.

Just too wise.

I like the eunoch too can't recall his name tho.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by Diekola17(f): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
kiddoiLL:

Hahaha. The girl is so silly.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by kiddoiLL(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nonso92:

I call her Sansa the mumu! But she kinda surprised me when she saw little finger's move towards her against Arya. And she did the needful.

everybody loves Jon Snow bro...
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by Diekola17(f): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nonso92:

���
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by Diekola17(f): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nonso92:

Sansa the mumu. grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by olasaad(f): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
kiddoiLL:

Lol grin

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by Jaymaestro(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Apart from the core characters , There is no such thing as favourite character when they will die the next episode.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2019
ygrrite, lord bellish & many face god with aryan stark.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by BetWinners(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Characters I Love----STANNIS BARATHEON...JOFFREY BARATHEON...TYWIN LANNISTER cool

Characters I Hate----ALL The Starks including Jon Snow...Tyrion Lannister...Daenerys Targaryen angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by BenzEne1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Favorite character is Sandor Clegane. He should be the real definition of a knight.
Arya and Tyrion aren't far off
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lord Varys the very witty and wise man, Arya stark the loving girl, Sansa the naive girl but she don wise up sha and Benjen Stark even though he is a minor character
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by kodded(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2019
khal drogo - the true definition of an alpha male smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by Diekola17(f): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
Why do you hate the starks?

BetWinners:
Characters I Love----STANNIS BARATHEON...JOFFREY BARATHEON...TYWIN LANNISTER cool

Characters I Hate----ALL The Starks including Jon Snow...Tyrion Lannister...Daenerys Targaryen angry
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by adedolapo2017: 3:07am On Jan 10, 2019
Jon Snow and Tryion Lannister.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by lacasera14(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
None. The show is damn boring.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by Perceptor(m): 2:14am On Jan 11, 2019
Rob Stark and The Hound
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by zeanslim(m): 2:59am On Jan 11, 2019
Since the Game Of Thrones season 8 will return by April 2019, we would wanna chill for it... My favorite act is John Snow, I like the way he talks peacefully.

tho there some awesome latest movies like Aquaman, Bumblebee and Good TV series like Jack Ryan

I made a list here, where you can easily download the latest movies or other full seasons TV series for free.

top websites To Download Movies And TV Shows for free

this site loads super fast on both PC and mobile

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? by phranklyn92(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sir bronn of the blackwater!! grin
Or Sandor "the hound" clegane embarassed

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2019 Lagos Audition Venue Meet Here- Big Brother Naija Lagos Aspirants / MOVIE: Axcellerator (2020) Download / Being Bobby Brown Vs Run House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.