Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:01 PM

nairalanders help me with Android games to download - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / nairalanders help me with Android games to download (1726 Views)

Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! / Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features / Top Best Websites To Download Android Games In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nairalanders help me with Android games to download by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
please can you drop that one or two good addictive game that you have been playing non stop?

wanna download some games but play store is confusing me..
i like shooting games..
Frontline commando is a good game

i use a 4gb ram..it can take anything
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by dessz(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Pubg
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by OneKinGuy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
I have only three games.
PUBG and Pes 2019 (Online games)
Color Swich (Ofline)
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by Iphone5: 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
As you old reach, na game you wan dey use phone play undecided
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by Collinz2(m): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by VICTOR4LYF(m): 12:41am On Jan 02, 2019
Iphone5:
As you old reach, na game you wan dey use phone play undecided
Please don't take it personal but I want to ask-IS IT YOUR PHONE? or is it ur money that he or she used to buy the phone? Mobile gaming is big business and there are companies that make billions of dollars out of it.The dominant operating systems we have today reached the stage they are today partly due to the large amount of games in their app stores.Whether Windows,Android or iOS.
Pls If u don't have anything to comment in relation to the thread just pass it by.It's not like u were forced to click on the thread. Don't be like the typical average Nigerian that likes to dictate for another person how to spend his/her own money.
Pls take my criticism with an open mind.

7 Likes

Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by USUKUMA(m): 7:40am On Jan 02, 2019
MONEY247:
D-day Contract killer Nova PUGB
if I intend to play PUGB mobile for 5hours, how much data should I budget?
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by USUKUMA(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by lekjons(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2019
I don't like online games but since I stumbled upon PUBG I've been up all night..
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by holycrest(f): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2019
ppsspp pes 2018
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by Ejadike(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2019
Download noblemen it's an action game.
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by Ejadike(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2019
USUKUMA:

if I intend to play PUGB mobile for 5hours, how much data should I budget?
10gb

1 Like

Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by USUKUMA(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Ejadike:
10gb
my goodness, that's a lot! na to use wifi sure pass
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by kasimseun(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2019
That a lie.. you should be able to use less than 100mb in 5hours of game play..

1 Like

Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by mikeycharles(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2019
Ejadike:
10gb
Chai! Oga why now? Online games don't consume that much, I've played Injustice 2 with less than 100mb for over two hours.
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by Ejadike(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
mikeycharles:
Chai! Oga why now? Online games don't consume that much, I've played Injustice 2 with less than 100mb for over two hours.
lol. Was only joking around.
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by Ejadike(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
USUKUMA:

my goodness, that's a lot! na to use wifi sure pass
I was joking bro. You can use just 200mb or less sef

1 Like

Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by USUKUMA(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2019
Ejadike:
I was joking bro. You can use just 200mb or less sef

lol. OK sha. it has multiplayer features right? I'm bout downloading it
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by wwwmaster: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2019
Have been playing Idle Heroes for sometime now, impressive game.

I suggest you download the Private Server app if you don't want to spend a dime.
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by Iphone5: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
VICTOR4LYF:

No on the contrary God will deliver my Father & his shitty brain because we are cursed in our Family. Quote me again & my mother would become useless and obsolete like ur moniker. My parents are Idiots. I am a Wasted Spermatozoa

I see
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by benaam433: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
I am fond of Android games from years from now. I've played various tremendous games over the years, But, Now I am addicted to Idle Heroes Mod APK. I am playing this game non-stop from about a weak. I found it's mod online in which I was able to get Unlimited Coins and Gems. Therefore, I was able to buy and upgrade anything in the game. This thing takes my attention and I became an addict to it.
The other game which I play, at other times when I usually get bored from Idle Heroes, is Beast Quest Mod APK. It has a mod installed in it. It is also fully unlocked too. If you wonder that where I find these working mods then you should visit the "Fineapkapps" Site. This site offers various android apps with mods or premium version of any application for free. I think these are the ones that I play mostly. I think you should try these. I am One Hundred Percent Sure that you'll become an addict too.
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by hayjhay(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: nairalanders help me with Android games to download by Anticult: 12:13am On Nov 13, 2019
Nba2k18

(1) (Reply)

Jet Black Iphone 7/ 128gb Available / Which Xiaomi Or Gionee Phone Can I Buy Below 40k / Leaked Photos Of The Rumored Infinix "NOW" Phone With 160W Fast Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.