Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

See The Moment Simi Corrects Her Mum On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Moment Simi Corrects Her Mum On Twitter (958 Views)

"I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) / My Name Is Stella Damasus, Not Damascus – Stella Damasus Corrects Nigerians / Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Simi Corrects Her Mum On Twitter by mediaNGR: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Singer Simi corrects her mum in a tweet where she said she's starting a school and she asked her followers to 'retreat' instead of 'retweet'

She also vow to block anybody who make jokes of her mother

Her mom wrote:
I am starting a Creche, Pre school and After School in Adisa Adetoye street near Tipper Garrage, Ketu/CAC church axis by end of January. Please retreat for me because my future customers might be your friends or families. The name of the Creche is Sharp Minds Creche. Thanks

She replied:
Mum it’s retweet. Nobody’s gonna retreat for you.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/see-moment-simi-corrects-her-mum-on.html
Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Re: See The Moment Simi Corrects Her Mum On Twitter by tompat86(m): 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lol...no retreat no surrender[b][/b]
Re: See The Moment Simi Corrects Her Mum On Twitter by ObservantFellow: 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Taking family essence to social media.. Disgusting angry
Re: See The Moment Simi Corrects Her Mum On Twitter by IamD18: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
A musician with a good voice.

Maka Chukwu nwetakwa this girl one on one under ira ikpu level eh!... Asin, Iamd18 mekatannor pa this girl one on one n'elu bed eh!

Kai! IKPU ga justu kporo ya oku.... Asin, nga raji'ya ukwu ozugbo ozugbo

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Simi Corrects Her Mum On Twitter by Peterdredd(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
smiley
Re: See The Moment Simi Corrects Her Mum On Twitter by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2019

Your mom is still doing creche tutorial,of all your wealth you cant start something business for the poor old lady,while your boyfriend dad being appointed lagos permanent secretary,
Re: See The Moment Simi Corrects Her Mum On Twitter by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
IamD18:
A musician with a good voice.

Maka Chukwu nwetakwa this girl one on one under ira ikpu level eh!... Asin, Iamd18 mekatannor pa this girl one on one n'elu bed eh!

Kai! IKPU ga justu kporo ya oku.... Asin, nga raji'ya ukwu ozugbo ozugbo

Re: See The Moment Simi Corrects Her Mum On Twitter by cigaricon(m): 12:05am On Jan 02, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

Your mom is still doing creche tutorial,of all your wealth you cant start something business for the poor old lady,while your boyfriend dad being appointed lagos permanent secretary,
Which one you don open for your mama undecided
Re: See The Moment Simi Corrects Her Mum On Twitter by jabor4Naija(m): 12:33am On Jan 02, 2019
All dis phones correcting what u didn't send it.......nice of her to point d error out to her mum

(1) (Reply)

Di’ja Gushes About Her Husband As She Shares Rare Photos / . / Cossy Orijakor shades Bobrisky as Tonto Dikeh preaches to her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.