Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council (44501 Views)

Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by Sholaco: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Who cares
Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by sevo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Wow...new year.. New word learnt..Apolotical
Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by fasho01(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Indeed failure is an orphan

No person in his right mind would want to affiliate with such a monumental failure as the lifeless one

2 Likes

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by Hoaxey(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Not surprised

1 Like

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by Airforce01(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lol
Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by femliany(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Huchennar:
LIES, DECEIT & PROPAGANDAS
I sha know that all this stupid nomination of billionaires is to cover tracks, in order to be able to answer questions as to where campaign funds came from.
At the end oppositions parties will be disturbed by EFCC and probes would follow suite...

My own is either the incubent goes or stays, the should let our vote count
Over sense dey worry you..you really nailed it
#GOD owns this country
#iyanu masele
Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by chloride6: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
The appointment of business men into the council was ill advised, as business and politics don't mix. At least not openly.

Nonetheless , 4 + 4 is sure
Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by Hoaxey(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Very humorous

1 Like

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by docadams: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
Wisest decision in a new year.

3 Likes

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by snowball11(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:

Where is his name? Who made him an adviser?

What I'm I missing

The above comment reminds of that made by our able Market Crier during the vp debate!

Where were wear when we were wear! grin

5 Likes

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by Eruditor: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
I know a lot of people on NL do not think or read but there is no rejection of anything or anyone based on this post. He simply said, he is not a card-carrying member of APC and is therefore apolitical. He never said he was rejecting even the appointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by HeWrites(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:

Where is his name? Who made him an adviser?

What I'm I missing

You're now asking for his name because he rejects the useless appointment...

BTW, No be by force to type in English..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by gentlegenius(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
Redoil:
Anything buhari touch
...Collapses.

3 Likes

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by deomelo: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Zuorom:

The op already did that undecided

No, the OP did not post the original list. Feel free to help him out by posting the original list with his name on it.

1 Like

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by Biodun1929(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hmm. Don't they reach out to people before giving them appointments.

2 Likes

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by deomelo: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
HeWrites:

You're now asking for his name because he rejects the useless appointment...

BTW, No be by force to type in English..
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob babbles..

1 Like

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by amuijiji: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
MylezKayn:
Bunch of Liars. They will soon come out to say He wasn't in the List.
wait oh..... where's Liar Mohammed abi It's abt new year new lies...
Association of Past [b]Present Criminals

Fixed

4 Likes

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by bareal(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Surely, this is my man of the year!
Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by HeWrites(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Funny how you tag anyone that's against your stupidity a ipob..

I won't waste my time to be telling you where I'm from cause your zombified brain will not be able to comprehend it

4 Likes

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by Ayobami7(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
好的
Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by FunctionX(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mystick:

Read well, this list was computed by Aisha. Check that particular one, maybe you will get better.
I know the pain is excruciating, but trust me you will be fine after taking a chilled cup of water mixed with small quantity of kunu.
you burned the dude cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by deomelo: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
Neminc:

Here you go zombie
http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/01/aisha-makes-u-turn-sets-campaign-team-buhari-full-list/
[/s]

Where is the list with his name on it?

1 Like

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by DanseMacabre(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
BuhariLooter:
apchain NEVER AGAIN

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA

SAI OUR LIFEFULL INCOMING PRESIDENT

INSHA ALAH AMIN

Your signature. It's mogul and not mungul, if that could help.
Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by deomelo: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
[s]
HeWrites:

Funny how you tag anyone that's against your stupidity a ipob..

I won't waste my time to be telling you where I'm from cause your zombified brain will not be able to comprehend it

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by SalamRushdie: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
Buhari will so deal with this Scot Tommy if he wins

2 Likes

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by Felixv: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
Mystick:

Read well, this list was computed by Aisha. Check that particular one, maybe you will get better.
I know the pain is excruciating, but trust me you will be fine after taking a chilled cup of water mixed with small quantity of kunu.

Dude where is the list. And is Aisha buhari.

1 Like

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by Bsideboi(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
Who the heck is Scott Tommy.Cant get anything to google search

1 Like

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by propsvila: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Look at the name, most of them are from the South, during election Buhari will remember the South but after the election he will dish the juicy positions to his Fulani Brother. South always claiming they are exposed but always been used and dump by the Northerner.
Shame on any Southerner that is part of that Campaign council. I am so much disappointed with Pat Utomi.

3 Likes

Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by esivue007(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
I only wanna comment cuz we bears the same name.
*Scott*
Re: Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council by demandtruth: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
But in a statement signed by his Media Aide Femi Ajayi, on Tuesday, the billionaire oil magnate, said he was honoured by the appointment but added that he would rather remain apolitical.

LMFAO!!! grin

No man in his right senses wants to be associated with "failure" in a brand new year like this.
I really don't know when the lifeless one will come to terms that he's born to fail.
They keep on rejecting his bony ass while he miserably chant "Za kwarruption" anthem up and down like a raving mad man.

He should go home, rest and guzzle some bottles of kunù and burùkutù with his Old Daura drunk friends.

Tag a Nairaland Zombie. grin

Somebody Sai Atiku!

One Buhari Media Cow below me is crying. grin

I notice you're so sure on this your Atiku journey .

As they say, put a stake to it.

N100,000.00
Atleast, chop my money if your "prince" Atiku wins

no noise , just the bet grin cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Wears Tinubu's Logo As Tinubu Visits Kano (Photo) / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum / Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.