Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons (52314 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Seahawk: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tell that to your mother
amhelpless:

preach that to your gold digger sister who is desperately sleeping around in attempt to get the ring, tell her to get a job that marriage is not a free meal ticket.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Seahawk:
Tell that to your mother
your mother rape you there!!!
how that take correlate with our line of discussion, guy go borrow goat brain
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Seahawk: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Useless disease-ridden STD distributor.
Maybe your mom raped you and that’s why you’re obsessed with sex.
Obviously your stunted mental growth and underdeveloped reasoning faculty all have something to do with you not meeting critical childhood milestones. That’s why you compensate with random hyper sexual activity with even strangers you don’t know.

And the most bewildering part of it all is that you feel like you can judge the women you sleep with. You’re the common denominator among them. That makes you the LovePeddler.

Spits on your disgusting std self.

amhelpless:

your mother rape you there!!!

how that take correlate with our line of discussion, guy go borrow goat brain

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Seahawk:
Useless disease-ridden STD distributor.
Maybe your mom raped you and that’s why you’re obsessed with sex.
Obviously your stunted mental growth and underdeveloped reasoning faculty all have something to do with you not meeting critical childhood milestones. That’s why you compensate with random hyper sexual activity with even strangers you don’t know.

And the most bewildering part of it all is that you feel like you can judge the women you sleep with. You’re the common denominator among them. That makes you the LovePeddler.

Spits on your disgusting std self.

guy, this grammar is too much, let's try boxing before you run mad, we don't need anyone to derail this thread please.

I'm not responsible for your misery.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by MNDY(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
frozen70:

You will keep arguing until you become a victim

Who dey use the other for money ritual pass?
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Gbengageorge: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
I am getting afraid of my fiance now, she does all this. Maybe when she gets in I will see a different person.

demelza:
To hook a Nigerian man is very easy.

Simply pretend and act humble.

Be the first to apologise.

Kneel down and give him food.

In fact, pretend to be submissive

Before you know, you don marry. grin grin

@Op, sorry o!
Get a lawyer to help.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by id4sho(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gbengageorge:
I am getting afraid of my fiance now, she does all this. Maybe when she gets in I will see a different person.

Shine your eyes.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by NNEWIsuper: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2019
mistyebby:

It's normal girls talk. Op saw all this coming for him.If you feel she is a good person, go for her. Just follow your instincts.
his instinct may still not be the right choice
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by barristerbiodun(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello Poster,
Sorry about your marital distress. It can be a frustrating and confusing period for a man. First, I'd advise that on no occasion should you get physical or beat or manhandle her. As a lawyer, I know how that can be counter-productive for you or any man for that matter.

From the title of your thread, i believe you have made up your mind already about a divorce. What you want to know is how you can do that expressly. Well, with the marriage certificate you can start divorce proceedings. And how long it will take depends on if the divorce is being contested or not especially since there is a child involved.

There is need to determine on what grounds you want a divorce. There are several grounds for dissolution of marriage and from what you have stated in your post, you can cite irreconcilable differences. For further advice you will need to contact a lawyer.

We may also assist you in rendering our legal services. Check our signature or whatsapp Barr Biodun on 08165413597. Till then, please stay safe sir.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by forgiveness: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by sulakishop(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Seek legal and family help @OP, nairaland will confuse you

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) / Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.