Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons (52298 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Evercurious(f): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
grin grin grin you are evil cry cry cry

But she is right on point. Cos thats what men want
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by seasy: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2019
1stCitizen:
Hmmm. Guy you are weak and she knows

You're right.
She's taking advantage of that.
Women can be funny, God gave you a nice husband, you now prefer your ex.
Your ex love you so much and he didn't marry you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by tolufase: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2019
You're indeed s gentleman to the core. You have tolerate her enough; all you need to do is to allow the processes of divorcing her remain classified until the final stage or else you will have yourself to blame.

Good Luck!
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by socialmediaman: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2019
Incomparable:
This is what always happens when a man desires a slave for a wife or vice visa then the bad ones study you and pretend along, just to hook you.

Had it been, you are the type that shows love and allow your girl to be herself, there wouldn't be any need for a monster to pretend to be an angel, just to hook you.

I pray God safes you from this mistake you've made. Next time, give more love than receiving, with that, the lady will feel too relax, and from there you'll know her true colour, otherwise, you will continue to get wolf in sheep's clothing as wife. People study other people's major weakness and use it as a strong weapon to defeat you. My opinion though.

Lol, be like say you sabi this topic well well. grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by GoldHorse(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2019
Don't know why some of these stories always sound like super story.

Someone is a liar, a cheat, untrustworthy and on top of it still violent and troublesome and you are coming to nairaland to come and ask for ways to divorce?!!

Even if lawyers no dey your street u no dey see sign post in town?! No park your bag comot for the house. Dey there dey wait for ecpress way and nairaland lawyers.

I no wan abuse person jare, we just dey enter new year.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Itzogunsakin(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2019
dingbang:
Divorce immediately..
Hey bro do you know the documents I need to upgrade my Firstbank account?

Please let me know
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by zicoraads: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2019
This one is strong!
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by CarlosTheJackal: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2019
I will be stupid to advise you to divorce your wife now because the day my wife stand me will mean the end of any marriage.

You are a sissy abeg

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Omnipresent(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2019
Divorce the Bas*tard. Don't let them start quoting scripture on you heard while you die alone.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by crayon001(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2019
GIGO (Garbage In, Garbage Out) was one of the first acronyms I learned in Elementary school. I thought my teacher was talking computers but now I understand that it's been life all along.

If you give me Garbage, you will get Garbage.

That's what your wife expects. She wants to see the beast in you. Unleash it.

I have zero tolerance for bullshit.

I gave the last of my f**k a couple of years ago.

Death to my enemies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by mikaael(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2019
Acidosis:

You didn't address the ex issues before your wedding. Marriage will not automatically erase a woman's feelings toward an ex. If she didn't get over her ex before marriage, she won't in marriage. Aside the change of name and that band, marriage changes nothing. A cheat and a careless person will always remain the same until a conscious effort is made; it doesn't matter where you conduct your wedding, Paris or Rome.

More importantly, the world these days don't give a fck about married women, you can go ahead to wear 25 wedding bands. The same kind of conversations you hold before marriage will always come back to live. Those randy buddies won't care whether you're married to a Pope or a Senator.
Gone are the days were people consciously respect married women. A married woman that wants to be respected needs to respect herself before marriage.

Bottom line, your wife hasn't changed. You only decided to get played at the onset. I bet you didn't even care to know about her past (you're probably one of those folks who claim they don't care about the past). Oh well, the past will always come to haunt those who fail to address them. Getting to know about these exes after 2 years in marriage shows the kind of courtship you had.

On whether to divorce her or not? I think you should listen to your in-laws. When your own in-law tells you to quit after several attempts to correct their daughter, trust me, only a f00l will advise you to continue. I don't know more than her parents who raised and trained her. They probably even know more than you do, so listen to them and listen to that inner voice.

Now unless you're marrying a total virgin, you need to dig deep without raising trust issues. Don't ever make the mistake you made in this marriage in your next attempt.

All the best bruv.

Gd bless you....May you continue to increase and wisdom...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Oyindidi(f): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Please don't mind the typos and other errors.
All I feel na pity, I no care about your typos. I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by socialmediaman: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2019
7figuresalary:
Don't divorce her dawg!!!! Don't!!! She loves u selflessly... I can assure u that from the depth of my heart...

How do you know? Are you her advocate?
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by abdulizom(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2019
All I can see is a premature man, who doesn't have brain of his own. You've never been a man before, still remain a boy.
You can't send her packing and can't leave the house for her too!
Bullshits

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2019
Well, I am a Christian and because of my faith, i would not advice you to divorce her. But, that does not mean you should be a fool. Leave the house if your life is in Danger.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 02, 2019
Incomparable:
[s]This is what always happens when a man desires a slave for a wife or vice visa then the bad ones study you and pretend along, just to hook you.

Had it been, you are the type that shows love and allow your girl to be herself, there wouldn't be any need for a monster to pretend to be an angel, just to hook you.[/s]

I pray God safes you from this mistake you've made. Next time, give more love than receiving, with that, the lady will feel too relax, and from there you'll know her true colour, otherwise, you will continue to get wolf in sheep's clothing as wife. People study other people's major weakness and use it as a strong weapon to defeat you. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by elnath(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2019
Audi alterem patem. Hear both sides. You two should go to an experienced and certified marriage counselor who will hear out your grievances and see if there is anything worth salvaging in your marriage. Without hearing her side of the story, bro, I have nothing more to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by mKc9ET(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Some people can take shit, i can't take this poo up to a month talk less of years, guy all you need is now is divorce don't let someone tell you that you can make that marriage work or that you guy should dialog it with her, bro all am seeing now is you death if you don't leave her ASAP' stop asking questions on how to divorce just divorce anyhow provided is divorce for you life.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by uckennety(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:

Bro

What are you waiting for?

You don't need nairaland for wisdom

Bros 1stly send your son away and throw that whóre out! But don't forget to beat her blue and black before doing it!

Involve all kinds of things for her! As she could stab,shoot or kill you at any provocation!

Don't go low or look at her as a girl!

Look at her as your fellow man!

Two men can't be married and stay happily ever after
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by boiz2men(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2019
EVILFOREST:
OKAFOR’s LAW
NEVER make the mistake of marrying a LADY you love more.
Settle for a LADY that LOVES you more.

Come back and thank me
For you will look ROBUST in that MARRIAGE.

You are suffering because you LOVE her so much and doesn’t love you at all
SORRY MAN, always ask the elders

I share similar ideology. That's the definition of a healthy marriage.
But this comes at a price... She will have jealous traits... A jealous woman is deadlier

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Incomparable(f): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2019
God bless you. I pray the poster read and digest on this.

Let's live a selfless life in every area of our lives. Life doesn't revolve around whosoever thinks he /she is the boss alone.

Let's stop subjecting our spouses to unnecessary slavery.

EfemenaXY:

Divorce. Divorce. Divorce.

Divorce isn’t always the answer to marital problems and should never be taken lightly especially when there are children involved.

This should only ever be the last resort if all else has failed.

Besides, there’s always three sides to every story:

~ His side
~ Her side
~ The truth

Based purely on your side of the story, you need to do some serious soul searching and ask yourself why your wife changed overnight.

The first few years of marriage are the honeymoon stage. You courted this woman for 11 months. That’s quite a while to have studied her. There is no way a person can keep up the pretence for 11 long months (unless yours was a long distance relationship?). There must have been red flags. You just chose to ignore them.

Nonetheless, there HAS to be a reason why she’s suddenly turned 360os on you. Obviously there appears to be:

1. An emotional black hole in your relationship. The ex turning up is a symptom of the underlying issues with your marriage. A woman would only turn to an ex or another man if her emotional needs aren’t being met. For example when discussing with your wife, do you seek her opinion / input or do you wave aside her views? Do you say “Thank you” to make her feel appreciated when she gives / does something you are a recipient of? What is your sex life like with her? Do you take the time to satisfy her needs? Or is it all about you, you, and you? Is life with you one endless boring routine? Or do you make efforts to spice it up?

2. Trust Issues. When a wife starts stashing away huge sums of cash in secret, it means she’s preparing a nest egg for herself and her kids without you in the picture. Most times this action arises from betrayal or if she perceives you to have betrayed her. Have you ever cheated on her? Or done something to make her feel insecure in your union?

3. Immaturity. A refusal to acknowledge one’s fault / mistake and apologise accordingly is usually down to misplaced pride and immaturity. Wisdom comes with age. How old is your wife?

For a marriage to work, both parties have to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. You have to ask yourself if there’s any part of you that wants to salvage the marriage. If you do, then you need to ask your wife if she’s still interested in the marriage too.

If the answer is “yes” from both of you, then both of you need to make the effort to save it. Start by seeking help from a neutral third party such as a marriage counsellor. Book a couple of sessions with them so you and wifey can talk through your issues.

Your problems didn’t start today. They’ve festered for over four years so you need to be patient and not expect everything to be miraculously resolved in one day. A lot of patience, perseverance, and constant communication will be needed to get your relationship back to a healthy state.

It is well.

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by nesta007(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2019
If u love ur life just file for divorce and more so go do DNA test to be sure the kid is urs... if u dont want to do all this then j think u shld punish her emotionally..
royalamour:
Met in 2014 qNovember.
Dated for 11 months. All these while she was so homely and accommodating.

She would call to let me know about her movements even when I did not ask for.

She would apologize at any slight opportunity.

It was all rosy.

The parents kept calling and advising me not to let other ladies win me over.

They would visit or call my parents at every given opportunity and I felt "this is it".

We got married almost a year later.

The first 2 weeks of the honeymoon was smooth until the 3rd week and bam! there was disagreement about money.

She stabbed me with a knife though the cut wasn't too deep. It took me months to catch up with reality as the lady I was dating was a total different person.

That was the journey of misery and then it was nagging, disrespect and stuffs until I caught her on the phone telling her ex that she misses him and sh1ts.

I was devastated. This lady refused to apologize. She won't even listen to me whenever I asked to have a heart to heart talk with her.

I had to involve her parents and it was by force before she apologized.

She got pregnant and 9 months later she was delivered of our first son.

2 weeks later, my attention was drawn to constant beeping on her phone and when I checked, my supposed wife was discussing with another of her ex about how tight and intact her vagina was cos she gave birth through CS. And the guy used to be jealous cos he enjoyed the sex they had as she was always tight and shits.

I was devastated. I drew her attention to it and she denied feigning ignorance. It was when I showed her screenshots that she accepted and asked me to forget about it, that what has happened has happened.

She would never say sorry. So called her elder brother and he begged me and begged her to apologize, still she won't.

I reported to the mother. This didn't help matters. The aunts numbering about 4 had to beg on her behalf.
I let it slide.

Things got worse and it came to a point where she would not cook. Even times when I return home from long journeys, I most times will have to go into the kitchen to sort myself.

Mum got sick and I asked that she come to us so that we can go to bigger hospital for proper check up and hell was let loose.

She stopped cooking and would only cook whenever she desires.

Time past and my life became almost miserable.

I would close from the office and won't be able to go home. I would stroll into a beer parlour and while away time till maybe 10pm and would sneak out very early even before she wakes up.

Earlier in 2016, I had empowered her with 1.2 million to start a business and one dime I didn't see as return on investment with her citing low patronage as the reason for the collapse of the business.

It was until the elder brother who was staying with us asked her for money and she refused that the dude disclosed that she made about 2.6 million from sales of items and services she rendered in the shop she denied making nothing from. She could not deny this fact but for my son I let it slide.

My wife would bring her female friend into the home and this lady even when she was engaged to a guy still go out to sleep with other guys.
I asked her to stop been friends with her and she blatantly refused. She would go ahead to invite the lady into my home and rain insults on me because I don't want them together.

This final one was the calls she was making with her ex most times when I was away in the office.
I noticed and she couldn't deny it. I later learnt that her cheat of a friend was the middle person that delivers messages to my wife whenever I was around.

I can't take it anymore.

I don't wanna die before my time.

I can't eat in my house anymore as she threatened to poison me and nothing will happen. This was let out in a heat of a moment while we were exchanging words.

What's the express way to divorce without complications?

NB: The dad has asked me to quit before I start to develop HBP.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Emaprince: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2019
Incomparable:
This is what always happens when a man desires a slave for a wife or vice visa then the bad ones study you and pretend along, just to hook you.

Had it been, you are the type that shows love and allow your girl to be herself, there wouldn't be any need for a monster to pretend to be an angel, just to hook you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Preciousgirl(f): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2019
Have you prayed?

Check my signature
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by DAntivirus: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2019
baby124:
Hmm. This is a serious matter. When physical violence and threats of poison come into the matter I suggest separation and divorce. When sexual immorality and non Chalant behavior are introduced then please save yourself and leave her. The truth is you did not know this woman. The type of woman you want does not truly exist. If a person does not show you anger or you don’t fight( not physical) in courtship then you do not know that person. Courtship is when you find out if you can cope with a person’s madness. We all get our own for body, so expecting a perfect woman is completely unrealistic. The fact that her parents were calling you to pressure you alone is a warning sign. They know their daughter and they were in a hurry to marry her off. This person only showed you what you wanted to see and she was pretending for marriage.

If you are renting please move to your parents house and let them fight the matter for you. If you truly believe she can harm you please go and file a report with the police and go into hiding while serving her divorce papers. Your life is most important here. You can send her money for your son monthly through a bank transfer. But save yourself. Your son will be fine and you will see him when you are able to agree on custody.

Brilliant!
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by millionboi2: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:

It was all rosy.

NA DIA WAY......wen thy want marriage by all means.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by franchasng: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Met in 2014 November.

It was all rosy.

They would visit or call my parents at every given opportunity and I felt "this is it".

The first 2 weeks of the honeymoon was smooth until the 3rd week and bam! there was disagreement about money.

She stabbed me with a knife though the cut wasn't too deep. It took me months to catch up with reality as the lady I was dating was a total different person.

That was the journey of misery and then it was nagging, disrespect and stuffs until I caught her on the phone telling her ex that she misses him and sh1ts.

I was devastated. This lady refused to apologize. She won't even listen to me whenever I asked to have a heart to heart talk with her.

2 weeks later, my attention was drawn to constant beeping on her phone and when I checked, my supposed wife was discussing with another of her ex about how tight and intact her vagina was cos she gave birth through CS. And the guy used to be jealous cos he enjoyed the sex they had as she was always tight and shits.

I was devastated. I drew her attention to it and she denied feigning ignorance. It was when I showed her screenshots that she accepted and asked me to forget about it, that what has happened has happened.

She would never say sorry. So called her elder brother and he begged me and begged her to apologize, still she won't.

I reported to the mother. This didn't help matters. The aunts numbering about 4 had to beg on her behalf.
I let it slide.

Things got worse and it came to a point where she would not cook. Even times when I return home from long journeys, I most times will have to go into the kitchen to sort myself.

Mum got sick and I asked that she come to us so that we can go to bigger hospital for proper check up and hell was let loose.

I would close from the office and won't be able to go home. I would stroll into a beer parlour and while away time till maybe 10pm and would sneak out very early even before she wakes up.

Earlier in 2016, I had empowered her with 1.2 million to start a business and one dime I didn't see as return on investment with her citing low patronage as the reason for the collapse of the business.

It was until the elder brother who was staying with us asked her for money and she refused that the dude disclosed that she made about 2.6 million from sales of items and services she rendered in the shop she denied making nothing from. She could not deny this fact but for my son I let it slide.

My wife would bring her female friend into the home and this lady even when she was engaged to a guy still go out to sleep with other guys.
I asked her to stop been friends with her and she blatantly refused. She would go ahead to invite the lady into my home and rain insults on me because I don't want them together.

This final one was the calls she was making with her ex most times when I was away in the office.
I noticed and she couldn't deny it. I later learnt that her cheat of a friend was the middle person that delivers messages to my wife whenever I was around.

I can't take it anymore.

I can't eat in my house anymore as she threatened to poison me and nothing will happen. This was let out in a heat of a moment while we were exchanging words.

Where do you guys meet all these uncultured ladies you marry and call wives I am asking honestly because 99.99% of my married friends home and abroad are all married to angel ladies, and they are enjoying their marriages, something must be wrong with you guys and the way you meet ladies and how you present yourselves to them during courting and after marriage, please search within you.

Even your story shows a man of low self esteem who is desperate about women...a sissy man who can be lured by the charms of a woman, how dare you go ahead and marry a lady that stabbed you WTF!

And even after noticing her cheating habits and traits, you still went ahead to impregnate her to carry your baby, na wa o, please this is new year, you people should not spoil my excited mood angry angry

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by jaxxy(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Met in 2014 November.

It was all rosy.

I let it slide.

I can't take it anymore.

Let me give u a piece of advice based on first few lines u wrote. Never ever go into a relationship or rather marriage with sm1 with whom do don’t know her best and worst behavior.

2ndly don’t go into a relationship with sm1 u can’t settle disputes and issues by urselves unless U go get her mother or brother and aunties to help u settle or talk to her. Who does she think she is and what nonesense is that. That is trait of an unreasonable person and such persons don’t learn or change easily.

On the cheat and infidelity it has always been there u just was too naive to see the signs or u probably ignored the signs. Also her mother cajoled u into marrying her if not why the desperate attitude of calling u and cornering u so sm1 else doesn’t win u over? U should be free to choose Whoever and whenever it’s ok for u. That is one desperate family move I don’t subscribe too and probably a warning sign of things to unfold. I’m telling u all this so u learn in ur next steps or relationship.

Divorce her by getting ur lawyers and family and even pastors if Ure a Christian and end this miserable marriage immediately.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by densiks: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2019
BlacSmit:
If this is truth. I advice that you secure yourself first and move out of the shared apartment cos your relationship is very toxic at the moment.

Secure your finance and priceless valuables as well.

Your can start the divorce proceedings from your hideout like dino melaye. (sarcasm intended)

Very apt,spot on and humorous.
Some human beings are just an extension of the devil.
May God help us the good 'intentioned' men!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2019
If you don't divorce this woman and you end up dead, rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Misslagbaja: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Met in 2014 November.

It was all rosy.

I let it slide.

I can't take it anymore.

hi.

My cousin is going through the same. Don't tell her u want a divorce. Looks like you are financially stable. Rent a house and move there.

My cousin left the house for her and went to his parents house.

When their rent expired, the woman moved to her parents house. He sends her money. She would eventually ask for a divorce so she can continue her dick hunting.

In your case, her dad supports you. My cousins own is even worse.

Just leave. She would find her way. If you don't want to die, leave. Leave the house for her. That's if its a rented apartment sha.

If its not....well, maybe when leaving take the house documents along with u and don't let her sell your house o.

Forget making peace with her. This is coming from a woman. That woman is going to be the death of u if u don't wise up.

My advice may not be the best, but that's what my cousin did and at least he has added weight and looking better and happier than before.

I hope your wife asks for divorce.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.