Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons (52301 Views)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Blesser28(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2019
Man sorry ya family ship got here.
To it seems the 1yr u court was stage
For a woman to hide/stash her cash means she have start thinking of a new nest.

Man stay safe don't forget DNA test for ya baby
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by 1234AY(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2019
Bros. What are you waiting for? Your life is in serious danger.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Dyt(f): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2019
millionboi2:
my dear datz d stuff u ppl are made of wen desperate.

ode niyin sir

i am sorry
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2019
DAMMMNNN!... YOUR SHOCK ABSORBER MUST HAVE BEEN MADE IN MARS!

NO B*ITCH DEAD OR ALIVE CAN TRY SUCH RUBBISHNESS WITH ME!....

IT'S MY WAY OR THE HIGH WAY!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Evercurious(f): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Skmoda360:

She-devil.....who go marry this one ? cry

Lolzzz.... Guess you didnt read up to know the comment i responded to
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by millionboi2: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Incomparable:
This is what always happens when a man desires a slave for a wife or vice visa then the bad ones study you and pretend along, just to hook you.

Had it been, you are the type that shows love and allow your girl to be herself, there wouldn't be any need for a monster to pretend to be an angel, just to hook you.

I pray God safes you from this mistake you've made. Next time, give more love than receiving, with that, the lady will feel too relax, and from there you'll know her true colour, otherwise, you will continue to get wolf in sheep's clothing as wife. People study other people's major weakness and use it as a strong weapon to defeat you. My opinion though.
desperate ones,not d bad ones.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by nellyelitz(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Evercurious:

IS THIS A JOKE?
lol terrified? Well, i guess since u're a woman u should tell us.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nostradamu(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Bidobado1:

You have the patience of a Saint cos seriously, how the Fvck did you allow this?? A complete cuckold in Nigeria?? what exactly is happening to you guys over there. Why have you guys allowed these women to misbehave like this and get away with it.
Her dad even had to tell you the obvious, he knows his daughter is a Wh0re and he can't even tolerate that by telling you to move on.
Bro, you Fvcked up and there's still a way out.
Just pack your things when she's away, and disappear into the night.. Send her divorce papers, stand your ground, get a gun, whatever the Fvck you have to do to get rid of this scum, do it.

Lmaoooooooooo! F! Y'all crazy, mehn. lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by blackfase(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2019
The woman no send u again baba. I hate to say this but divorce is the least you should consider about now.

However I notice a lot of peeps aren't actually tending to ur purpose for this post which is not asking for advice to divorce but rather how to effect a swift process. You should know seeking a badass divorce lawyer is d way to go so your question should be about a referral to one. Happy New Year bros....

Saffi:
You will be surprised. Good women are becoming more scarce, So many ladies pretend to get that ring. Most girls go through the hoe phase, before deceiving one man. It’s not just easy to leave someone you’ve invested so much in, I feel sorry for that Man.

I swear you must be one of the scarce ones. U get sense...

Meanwhile....

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Skmoda360(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2019
Cigo1:
Lol.

Beat her.
Beat her so bad that it'll look like a train hit her.

If she still does not pack her load and flee.

Give her the Oscar Pistorius treatment.
Don't grant her any divorce, it'll be a stain on you.
I think Bob Baker treatment will do more magic than Oscar Pistorius.....
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by callthefred: 11:24am On Jan 02, 2019
Baba I salute your courage. You endured all these for years? Dont tell her you're divorcing. Move out first and never disclose where to her even if its a room apartment. After you've got your sanity back insist on a DNA as that boy is most likely not yours.

How could a married woman be discussing how tight she is 2 weeks after birth. Forget it bro move out this week before you loose your life.

Your son is important but your life is importanter!!!

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by millionboi2: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2019
seasy:

You're right.
She's taking advantage of that.
Women can be funny, God gave you a nice husband, you now prefer your ex.
Your ex love you so much and he didn't marry you
datz how foolish some gals are.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Ugosample(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2019
OKOATA:
I see you as a weakling, you have been manipulated by your woman. She's not into you anymore. She stabbed you and that means she can kill you in your sleep. She doesn't even respect you anymore. She's sending text messages to exes and does that not tell you she's a dog sleeping around like an animal on heat? Get out of that house asap before she poisons you. You don't have to ruminate on why she changed towards you. Nigerian women are more deadlier than Queen Cobra, they can pretend to get what they want. I am sure she married you for the money. You are the typical Mr Nice guy that's why she takes you for a fool. You too dull sha. Secure your assets, get a DNA done and divorce the wh0re of a woman you married. Run for your life mumu

This often happens when a woman settled for the "available"

If you are not first choice in a woman's life, or she feels she deserved better (e.g. the ex) and settled for you because you were available, things like these will always happen

Men and women don t think the same way, and refusal to realize that has put so many men in trouble

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by id4sho(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Met in 2014 November.
Dated for 11 months. All these while she was so homely and accommodating.

She would call to let me know about her movements even when I did not ask for.

She would apologize at any slight opportunity.

It was all rosy.

The parents kept calling and advising me not to let other ladies win me over.

They would visit or call my parents at every given opportunity and I felt "this is it".

We got married almost a year later.

The first 2 weeks of the honeymoon was smooth until the 3rd week and bam! there was disagreement about money.

She stabbed me with a knife though the cut wasn't too deep. It took me months to catch up with reality as the lady I was dating was a total different person.

That was the journey of misery and then it was nagging, disrespect and stuffs until I caught her on the phone telling her ex that she misses him and sh1ts.

I was devastated. This lady refused to apologize. She won't even listen to me whenever I asked to have a heart to heart talk with her.

I had to involve her parents and it was by force before she apologized.

She got pregnant and 9 months later she was delivered of our first son.

2 weeks later, my attention was drawn to constant beeping on her phone and when I checked, my supposed wife was discussing with another of her ex about how tight and intact her vagina was cos she gave birth through CS. And the guy used to be jealous cos he enjoyed the sex they had as she was always tight and shits.

I was devastated. I drew her attention to it and she denied feigning ignorance. It was when I showed her screenshots that she accepted and asked me to forget about it, that what has happened has happened.

She would never say sorry. So called her elder brother and he begged me and begged her to apologize, still she won't.

I reported to the mother. This didn't help matters. The aunts numbering about 4 had to beg on her behalf.
I let it slide.

Things got worse and it came to a point where she would not cook. Even times when I return home from long journeys, I most times will have to go into the kitchen to sort myself.

Mum got sick and I asked that she come to us so that we can go to bigger hospital for proper check up and hell was let loose.

She stopped cooking and would only cook whenever she desires.

Time past and my life became almost miserable.

I would close from the office and won't be able to go home. I would stroll into a beer parlour and while away time till maybe 10pm and would sneak out very early even before she wakes up.

Earlier in 2016, I had empowered her with 1.2 million to start a business and one dime I didn't see as return on investment with her citing low patronage as the reason for the collapse of the business.

It was until the elder brother who was staying with us asked her for money and she refused that the dude disclosed that she made about 2.6 million from sales of items and services she rendered in the shop she denied making nothing from. She could not deny this fact but for my son I let it slide.

My wife would bring her female friend into the home and this lady even when she was engaged to a guy still go out to sleep with other guys.
I asked her to stop been friends with her and she blatantly refused. She would go ahead to invite the lady into my home and rain insults on me because I don't want them together.

This final one was the calls she was making with her ex most times when I was away in the office.
I noticed and she couldn't deny it. I later learnt that her cheat of a friend was the middle person that delivers messages to my wife whenever I was around.

I can't take it anymore.

I don't wanna die before my time.

I can't eat in my house anymore as she threatened to poison me and nothing will happen. This was let out in a heat of a moment while we were exchanging words.

What's the express way to divorce without complications?

NB: The dad has asked me to quit before I start to develop HBP.
That was how my Father died bcoz he was enduring nonsense from my step-mom. Inform your MALE brothers,cousins,friends,uncles and pals. Don't be religious about it, Kick her out in presence of tough men. Allow her go with the baby boy if she wants, don't dull. Get all your estate documents, valuables, vehicle papers and most importantly avoid her afterwards. Don't allow any negotiations or reconciliation.
Brother, if you don't act. You will soon be dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Zieina(f): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Skmoda360:

You are smart.....

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by kazyhm(m): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2019
MoxxxxO123:
In as much as you are experiencing this tough situation in your marriage divorce won't be a way out of this, firstly you take it to God in prayers..For the sake of your well being and your son find a way to act blind to her while you still make efforts for the marriage.dont seek divorce or separation at this time

Who is this one ?

What God in which prayer ?

Do you even know who the boy's father is ?

Just shut the fvck up

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Ugosample(m): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2019
seasy:

You're right.
She's taking advantage of that.
Women can be funny, God gave you a nice husband, you now prefer your ex.
Your ex love you so much and he didn't marry you

this happens ALL THE TIME

especially in Nigeria

They settle for the available, and think they deserve better undecided

Which may not actually be better undecided

And the unfortunate man who marries them suffers for it

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nostradamu(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2019
brainhgeek:
Why do I strangely feel like I need to read her own side of the story?

Hmmmmmmmm! True, true, trueeeeee! Finally, a fam whose thinking differently from the "general crowd".

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by ephraim18(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2019
too bad but we shouldn't rush to conclusion yet bcus we never heard from the lady. who knows y she's acting like this or she might have a contracting story entirely. anyway thread carefully bro. with prayers u can move mountains
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by emkz: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2019
Please guys, stop calling him a weakling. If you have an inkling of what most men go through in marriages, you'd support them when they face difficulties like this. It is absurd the kind of stories you hear.

I am so sorry bro. Like I explained in another post, you need to be alive to love. You are not Romeo in Romeo and Juliet, or Jack in Titanic who sacrificed their lives for love. You cannot be that stupid especially for someone who is not worth such sacrifice.

No one can explain the mentality of women, because no one understands them, even themselves. And a woman who is awesome during courtship is desperate for marriage. Once you wife them, they'd show you who they really are. We don't know who is a good wife and who is not, it is only the Grace of God for us to find our best partners for life.

You have made the best decision to divorce her. I know you feel helpless and hopeless right now. Give it time and you'd be fine. And for other people who are contemplating whether to stay in abusive marriages, divorce is no longer a stigma. We have seen people die of sudden cardiac arrest. No one tells their stories. Cardiac arrest don't just happen. It is a build up of stress. So please share your stories and don't die in silence.

And an appeal to the women, PLEASE if you love your ex so much; leave your marriage and go and be with him. You can't be destroying people's lives because of your confusion.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Nostradamu(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2019
uckennety:

Bros

What are you waiting for?

You don't need nairaland for wisdom

Bros 1stly send your son away and throw that whóre out! But don't forget to beat her blue and black before doing it!

Involve all kinds of things for her! As she could stab,shoot or kill you at any provocation!

Don't go low or look at her as a girl!

Look at her as your fellow man!

Two men can't be married and stay happily ever after

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin! Wayray!
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by rayobaba(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2019
And u are here waiting for us to tell u wat to do.
You know wat to do!
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Jainine(f): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Met in 2014 November.
Dated for 11 months.

The first 2 weeks of the honeymoon was smooth until the 3rd week and bam! there was disagreement about money.

She stabbed me with a knife though the cut wasn't too deep.

11 months of dating and she concealed her true colours. Mehn..

This is why I have always been a supporter of divorce, the moment she stabbed you was when you should have taken a bow and forget what anyone will think.

Life is too short to be miserable. You should get a DNA done ...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by dejol88: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2019
I swear you try.........
I see you as someone who is very soft, I doubt you can carry out the actions proferred by those who commented earlier ,hence you need ginger.

Get an apartment away from your present place of abode, likely different local government .This must be done discreetly .No Bleep up.. Conclude with agent before retiring to the house .

Secondly, monitor her movement and pack up all your valuables including furniture . This can be achieved by employing at least 5 huge guys to perfect the job in 40mins. She no deserve any of your sweat.

Next day seek for separation which must include a restraining order .while your lawyer perfect the divorce proceedings .
Goodluck
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Adiwana: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2019
Dessy96:

you're a fuckboy...cause you read some shit on alpha male you think you're anything.... you're nothing..based on your comment i know you don't have sense so I'm not going to reply after this... he asked for advice he didn't ask to be insulted by someone i'm very sure he's better than... bye

You shouldn't have quoted me stupid fool.Hes better than me and he's wife is stamping his head to ground like a bitch ass nigga he is.If he's looking for an advice. He should stick a gun up his mouth and blow his brains out.That way he's wife will stop torturing him.ode
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Brugo(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2019
shocked
All these desperate, nice looking, perfect, well behaved, single, pretending ladies looking for who to trap. May God deliver us from them all. Amin!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by FixAm(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2019
royalamour:
Met in 2014 November.
Dated for 11 months. All these while she was so homely and accommodating.

She would call to let me know about her movements even when I did not ask for.

She would apologize at any slight opportunity.

It was all rosy.

The parents kept calling and advising me not to let other ladies win me over.

They would visit or call my parents at every given opportunity and I felt "this is it".

We got married almost a year later.

She stabbed me with a knife though the cut wasn't too deep. It took me months to catch up with reality as the lady I was dating was a total different person.

That was the journey of misery and then it was nagging, disrespect and stuffs until I caught her on the phone telling her ex that she misses him and sh1ts.

I was devastated. This lady refused to apologize. She won't even listen to me whenever I asked to have a heart to heart talk with her.

I had to involve her parents and it was by force before she apologized.

She got pregnant and 9 months later she was delivered of our first son.

2 weeks later, my attention was drawn to constant beeping on her phone and when I checked, my supposed wife was discussing with another of her ex about how tight and intact her vagina was cos she gave birth through CS. And the guy used to be jealous cos he enjoyed the sex they had as she was always tight and shits.

I was devastated. I drew her attention to it and she denied feigning ignorance. It was when I showed her screenshots that she accepted and asked me to forget about it, that what has happened has happened.

She would never say sorry. So called her elder brother and he begged me and begged her to apologize, still she won't.

I reported to the mother. This didn't help matters. The aunts numbering about 4 had to beg on her behalf.
I let it slide.

Things got worse and it came to a point where she would not cook. Even times when I return home from long journeys, I most times will have to go into the kitchen to sort myself.

Mum got sick and I asked that she come to us so that we can go to bigger hospital for proper check up and hell was let loose.

She stopped cooking and would only cook whenever she desires.

Time past and my life became almost miserable.

I would close from the office and won't be able to go home. I would stroll into a beer parlour and while away time till maybe 10pm and would sneak out very early even before she wakes up.

Earlier in 2016, I had empowered her with 1.2 million to start a business and one dime I didn't see as return on investment with her citing low patronage as the reason for the collapse of the business.

It was until the elder brother who was staying with us asked her for money and she refused that the dude disclosed that she made about 2.6 million from sales of items and services she rendered in the shop she denied making nothing from. She could not deny this fact but for my son I let it slide.

My wife would bring her female friend into the home and this lady even when she was engaged to a guy still go out to sleep with other guys.
I asked her to stop been friends with her and she blatantly refused. She would go ahead to invite the lady into my home and rain insults on me because I don't want them together.

This final one was the calls she was making with her ex most times when I was away in the office.
I noticed and she couldn't deny it. I later learnt that her cheat of a friend was the middle person that delivers messages to my wife whenever I was around.

I can't take it anymore.

I don't wanna die before my time.

I can't eat in my house anymore as she threatened to poison me and nothing will happen. This was let out in a heat of a moment while we were exchanging words.

What's the express way to divorce without complications?

NB: The dad has asked me to quit before I start to develop HBP.

My brother/fellow nlander dont let anyone talk you to stay not even pastor once a lady has all thses habit u have mentioned its difficult for anyone to change her. Please its better to walk away alive than be depressed or LATE. Am just recovery from a similar situation. Ladies are demon they have no feelings once they have get hold of you and start messing up with Ex or friend zone

1 Like

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by MyGeneration(m): 11:33am On Jan 02, 2019
Guy just settle down go bar buy one bottle of McDonald's dowels drink enough to get u high but not too much then look for somebody around that sells weed ask for Arizona smoke up as u walk home just start thinking about your wife and all she has put you through I swear by the time u get home the highness plus the annoyance and the frustration u go beat sense enter her head that day. When u finish throw her like load outside anything way want happen make e happen.
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Ugosample(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2019
koyyes:

Exactly.

These are the kind of females Nigerian males like- Pretenders and not the ones confident to tell you the truth to your face.

Op sorry o. One divorce down, many more to go.

lmao cheesy cheesy

no blame them na.

They are victims of their upbringing
Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Willie2015: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2019
akpunda86:
Inlaw this our case don reach Social Media.okay ill send all to linda ikeji blog now.He stabbed my sister and she stabbed him back.

Dating a girl in his office.both of them are guilty

- Waiting for this
- I know the wife got his own story
- Its may just be payback
- I feel the Ops is hiding some info

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by ocelot2006(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2019
This is why I'm a strong proponent for courtships over one year long. It gives both partners time to know each other, and any form of pretense slowly, but surely, breaks down OR begins to wither, thus exposing the real person behind the mask.

As for the advice, someone rightly pointed out that the relationship has turned toxic. I strongly recommend that he moves out OR take his wife back to her parents, then file for divorce.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Divorce Expressly? See My Reasons by Buharimustgo: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=Powerexpert post=74360313]Is she holding a gun to your head?

[/quote

My brother the guy ehh,that's the reason why she behaves that way,not being man enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us / 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.