Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Free Forex Signal Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Forex Signal Group (235 Views)

Reasons Tinuade Sanda Was Fired - Signal NG / FOREX SIGNAL UPDATES / Forex Signal Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Forex Signal Group by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
As part of my plans for this ear to set up a premium signal group and a Forex investment platform, I have decided to create a free version of my FOREX signal group.

The pan is the run this group for free for the next 2 months to test run things. Starting in March I will begin to charge a fee for access to this group. By then I hope to have done enough to justify charging that fee.

As for the Forex investment Platform, more details will emerge as time goes by.

Starting from next week, 2nd week in January, I will start sending out signals.

This signals are not your average scalping signals. They are signals that are designed to be held for anywhere from days to weeks or even month. They are position trades. You can expect to reap anywhere from 200 to 1000 pips for every successful trade call.

Which means the group is looking for a very specific set of people. If you are trading on the mindset that you want to get 20 pips everyday, this group is not for you. But if you want to play where the real men play.......then this is for you.

I will be launching a Youtube channel to give training on the way I do things. That way everyone understands my rationale for each trade calls.

For now our Free Group will be on telegram. Its the only link I can safely post on Nairaland.

Join 4XNoBS here: https:///forexnobs

(1) (Reply)

Meet Richest Woman In Nigeria: Folorunsho Alakija / Free 1688 Training 2019 With No Agent / Door Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.