Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

“I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru (8341 Views)

2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George / Folagbade Olateru-Olagbegi Olowo Of Owo Burial: Saraki, Akeredolu, Fayemi Attend / 2019: Aisha Buhari Shut Down Kano For Buhari, Very Massive Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Niorte: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2019
First they bastardised the meaning of INTEGRITY
Now they want to give COMPETENCE another meaning.

It is on these two words I CANNOT support Buhari.

Both Atiku and Buhari lack INTEGRITY

But who is more competent between Buhari and Atiku?
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by 34webers(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2019
[s]
sotall:
A man that couldn't buy his party's presidential nomination form has suddenly become a multi billion dollar investor in Keystone bank and Etisalat.

That's the integrity of Buhari grin grin grin
[/s]
These are the kind of lies they keep repeating until it finally stick to their brains as a "scientifically proved" fact just the way "jubrin" of sudan makes ipob miscreants the most foolish of God's creation. Now, which evidence do you have indicating that buhari is a multi billion dollar investor in keystone bank and etisalat apart from the baseless allegation coming from thief atiku without any shred of proof?
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Omeokachie: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2019
An APC chieftain, praising the APC candidate in an election year, and that made front page on NL cheesy

1 Like

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Otakom87(m): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2019
Except miracle happens. I don't see anybody displacing baba from aso rock.
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Topmaike007(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2019
I know PDP fans will disagree with you
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by tintall(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by okofians(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2019
Gbam!! Next level is a goal.
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by meccuno: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2019
[s]
post=74369370:
Wailing zombies are wailing seriously from the BEGINNING of the year.

So shall it be till anytime you decide to stop your wailing and cries.

YES YOU CAN! cheesy

You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,
so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......
but when you see the good news ,you pretend to be blind.
And every night you stay in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
Hmmmm!!! May God forgive and have mercy on you.
#May OUR President Succeed 
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see this, but..........
[/s]

1 Like

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by silasely(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2019
I found buhari very incompetent
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by OgaBuhari: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2019
Soneh:
The question is would you allow a buhari to run your business the way he runs Nigeria?
hahaha this one don hit me

perfect question
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Born2Breed(f): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2019
Greatpoet:
APC Chieftain and Business Man, Engineer Gbenga Olateru has expended his views on why he has always been standing with President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration. In his words, the Osun State Indigene muses:

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/12/31/i-found-buhari-very-competent-and-a-square-peg-in-a-square-hole-engr-gbenga-olateru/

The guy is confused.

Buhari is hexagon peg in a square hole.
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by cyberarmy(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2019
APC Chieftain pls, can you just give a good advice to the good people of this country to vote their choice and with credibility not suggesting Buhari or anyone to the good people of Nigeria. Because you can't and won't give full refree and accountability for him or anyone. Avoid political parties favour. And party game
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Ikpongiton: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2019
braveboy64:
yes he is
may God forgive and deliver you from blindness .
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2019
I find him competent too.... Like a peg... Only I don't know which shape......
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Soneh(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2019
The question is would you "sane Nigerian" allow a buhari run your business.
Would you allow a manager keep your business in limbo for six months after taking charge for reasons best known to him.
Would you dear "sane Nigerian" allow your business to be converted to a family enterprise.
Being sane my dear brother is not about shouting buhari. From your write up, it is obvious you and your fellow class of "sane Nigerians"are actually the insane ones If after taking a look at the prevailing failures of this government, all you can think of is shouting Buhari like a madman that you are
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Soneh(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Sane Nigerians will rather have Buhari in charge of their resources than a thief who can't travel to America for fear of being arrested on account stealing.
Would you allow a manager keep your business in limbo for six months after taking charge for reasons best known to him.
Would you dear "sane Nigerian" allow your business to be converted to a family enterprise.
Being sane my dear brother is not about shouting buhari. From your write up, it is obvious you and your fellow class of "sane Nigerians"are actually the insane ones If after taking a look at the prevailing failures of this government, all you can think of is shouting Buhari like a madman that you are
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by MrMoney55: 9:59am On Jan 02, 2019
Buhari is very very incompetent and everybody knows that even the blind the sick i mean all Nigerians
Greatpoet:
APC Chieftain and Business Man, Engineer Gbenga Olateru has expended his views on why he has always been standing with President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration. In his words, the Osun State Indigene muses:

“I have being looking forward to a President that will stand tall in Integrity and can be trusted. I found Buhari very competent and a square peg in a square hole.

He identified what governance is all about, and that’s, Creating enabling environment for business.

This onerous task was aptly done, and still continues with provision and projects on INFRASTRUCTURE. These are Railroad, Electricity, Highways round the 6 political zones. The projects reminds us of 1970s/80s when we have functional companies like, the VW of Nigeria, PAN, Michelin, Dunlop, Berec battery, Exide battery, Anamco in Anambra, and Leyland motor in Ibadan, assembling Land Rovers then.

Coming from a private sector, I believe in selecting the right capable hands for the task ahead. This was applied in the selection of the high performing team of ministers and heads of MDA.

These highly capable hands has performed beyond the imaginations of his detractors.

And as a community head in Osun, I feel I should assist the president by contributing my own quota in promoting the APC candidates for another 4 years.

Having been solidly on ground in Osun, leveraging on my late father’s political prowess, I believe i should promote our candidate’s name within my zone. Hence my interest in anything Buhari. This could be attested to with my contribution to the success of our present Governor’s election, in person of His Excellency Gboyega Oyetola.

Few minutes ago i left the Osun state APC chairman’s end of the year party and we had a fruitful deliberation on how to move my hitherto comatose pearty in Ifelodun local government forward by Restructuring the party and lead the team to winning one. There is plan to discuss further this week.” Engr. Gbenga Olateru explains.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/12/31/i-found-buhari-very-competent-and-a-square-peg-in-a-square-hole-engr-gbenga-olateru/
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by 34webers(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2019
[s]
Soneh:

[/s]
Trash.
I have already stated this.
Sane Nigerians will rather have Buhari in charge of their resources than a thief who can't travel to America for fear of being arrested. All those other bunkum no concern me. Nigerian resources are way much safer in buhari's hands than a thief, take this to the bank.
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Ohraykon: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2019
franchasng:
2019, Nigerians brace up for a tough year ahead.

Things won't be funny economically.

Buhari will win by massive rigging, aided by Southwest political stupidity that will later hunt the average Yoruba man who will vote for Buhari just to spite Igbos and to form superiority because after election, they will realize that Buhari will not only be a bad President for Igbos alone but for all Nigerians and except you or your parents or siblings are closely in power, then you will be suffering the outcome of your foolishness in voting in a known failure just to spite some people and form superiority.

Only time will tell Nigerians how far, I weep for Nigeria ahead of the outcome of 16th February Presidential election cry
shut up who told u buhari is still popular in the west u well so dont generalise because of apc politicians over there
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by ClearFlair: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2019
Makito015:
Is buhari competent?
Another disciple of a thief.
Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Wailers; how market?

Re: “I Found Buhari Very Competent & A Square Peg In A Square Hole” – Gbenga Olateru by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Square peg in a square hole...lmao
..lol...well according to trump the hole is likely a 'shit hole'...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osibanjo Gate Crashed Into The Security Meeting In Aso Rock- Picture / 2023: APC Has Nothing To Tell Nigerians – PDP / Nothing Wrong With 1999 Constitution — Ex-Justice Minister, Agabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.