Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:53 AM

Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady (11736 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 02, 2019
SAD STORY OF A MARRIED NIGERIAN MAN WHO MARRIED AN AMERICAN LADY JUST TO SCAM HER
OCTOBER 13, 2017

The story of a Nigerian man by name Nelson Enareaba whose family allegedly supported the idea that he marry an American lady just to drain her financially after he having a Nigerian wife has got messier.
His family claims that he is dead, however, his wife sent a message to the Oyinbo wife to leave her and her husband alone because he no longer wants her. And more drama has unfolded.
http://www.informationng.com/2017/10/sad-story-married-nigerian-man-married-american-lady-just-scam.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nwodosis(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Can we have the unfolding drama here?

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2019
Nelson Enareaba is married to a Nigerian, Martha Enareaba, and they even have kids.
According to Martha, they were married before he married the American wife, Lisa L. Flowers. A message which has now been made public shows that Martha and the entire Enareaba family, including the parents and siblings of Nelson, were all in on Nelson’s plan to marry Lisa and drain her financially.
Martha said she was jealous at first but after his family told her of the benefits, she agreed to it. She is now asking Lisa to leave her and her husband alone because he no longer wants her. This only means that Nelson is not dead as his father and the rest of his family claimed, but he’s gone back to his Nigerian wife.
Aishatu Ella John, who has been following up on the case, shared screenshots of the Facebook messages she got from Martha Enareaba warning her to drop the case and leave their family alone.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2019

In all of this Nelson has still not surfaced, neither has he shared anything on Facebook, but one thing is clear from Martha’s messages – he is alive. Martha Enareaba has now deleted her Facebook account after her messages were made public.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2019
Imagine!!! Always spoiling market for "team foreign babes"gringrin

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2019
it's very clear she doesn't know how much of a deep shi.t they're all in.

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Imagine!!! Always spoiling market for "team foreign babes"gringrin
Yep. And taking it to the news. The guy now is hiding. His Nigerian woman is the stupid one, using her husband as a male prostitute for a price and receiving his leftovers back

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by thorpido(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2019
Foolish girl abi woman.
She doesn't know bigamy is a crime?She says the lady is looking for her husband like he's a criminal but he is!

6 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2019
Angela777:
Is it Lisa that's a stupid woman?? Or your foolish husband who put you guys into this deep Shit... angryangry

5 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Quality20(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2019
Crime and cutting of corners doesn't pay, its a regretful way of life.

3 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2019
Angela777:

Yep. And taking it to the news. The guy now is hiding. His Nigerian woman is the stupid one, using her husband as a male prostitute for a price and receiving his leftovers back
cheesycheesycheesy So,what are you suggesting?? Divorce??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
cheesycheesycheesy So,what are you suggesting?? Divorce??
It's not my decision. American lady will probably divorce him or worse, accuse him of bigamy, file for the marriage annulment and give all the info to the fraud department. If she goes to Nigerian authorities, US FBI and Nigerian police can go to get them all, the whole family who participated in this scam would be arrested and will be ordered to pay back what he got scamming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Angela777:

It's not my decision. American lady will probably divorce him or worse, accuse him of bigamy, file for the marriage annulment and give all the info to the fraud department. If she goes to Nigerian authorities, US FBI and Nigerian police can go to get them all, the whole family who participated in this scam would be arrested and will be ordered to pay back what he got scamming
And the wife still got the guts to call her "stupid".....I don't think the wife knows the "deep sh*t" they are in, hence the confidence in her messages....

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by victorian(f): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2019
Oyibo women no dey ever hear word, dating guys and marrying guys old enough to be their grandson age. All the fuckkkk they fuccck for young age, no reach them.. Still fucccking at ancestors age with little boys . Useless old grand mas them. Mtchewww.

Shame no dey catch them at all.

When you can't control the urge in ur pussyyyy! That's what u get! Scam! And used like toilet roll!

And the Nigerian guys, bloody gold diggers, no single shame. Because of money! Some even sleep with a 100years old ancestor, claiming they love her. The thunder that will strike all of you down is still doing press up!
Mad people!

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
And the wife still got the guts to call her "stupid".....I don't think the wife knows the "deep sh*t" they are in, hence the confidence in her messages....
I believe it is stupid to fight over a man. He caused this mess, both women should kick him out. Nigerian woman goes against the American woman when it's not the American woman fault, she didn't know about all of this.

But yes, the Nigerian woman is stupid in this case, her big mouth opened this scam to the public and she is part of it too, she knew what was the plan

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Ishilove: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2019
I sincerely hope they all get locked up. Hopeless, thieving bunch
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2019
victorian:
Oyibo women no dey ever hear word, dating guys and marrying guys old enough to be their grandson age. All the fuckkkk they fuccck for young age, no reach them.. Still fucccking at ancestors age with little boys . Useless old grand mas them. Mtchewww.
Not really Oyibo woman fault as in American society age doesn't matter and we have many big age difference marriages. This woman probably doesn't know how is it in Nigeria about the age difference. By the way, on the pictures the American lady is not old and is very pretty.

Shame no dey catch them at all.

And the Nigerian guys, bloody gold diggers, no single shame. Because of money! Some even sleep with a 100years old ancestor, claiming they love her. The thunder that will strike all of you down is still doing press up!
Mad people!
and yes, in this case and in many when the man marry for false reasons, it's a cheating man fault, Nigerian or American or any nationality, if he is a cheater, many times he convinces a woman. The woman is weak and can be convinced by nice words.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2019
Angela777:

I believe it is stupid to fight over a man. He caused this mess, both women should kick him out. Nigerian woman goes against the American woman when it's not the American woman fault, she didn't know about all of this.

But yes, the Nigerian woman is stupid in this case, her big mouth opened this scam to the public and she is part of it too, she knew what was the plan
Kikikikiki gringrin She revealed everything by herself, isn't it great??[when one talks too much,this is what happens] cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by earthsync(f): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by victorian(f): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2019
Angela777:

Not really Oyibo woman fault as in American society age doesn't matter and we have many big age difference marriages. This woman probably doesn't know how is it in Nigeria about the age difference. By the way, on the pictures the American lady is not old and is very pretty.

and yes, in this case and in many when the man marry for false reasons, it's a cheating man fault, Nigerian or American or any nationality, if he is a cheater, many times he convinces a woman. The woman is weak and can be convinced by nice words.

Mba! She's very young. In fact she's sweet sixteen.

Let's face the truth for God sakes. If I have a son of even 40years that's single and searching, I won't allow him marry such woman, that's the truth. Even who truly loves himself , value his life and is upwardly Mobile won't marry her .

And u say she's weak and can be convinced with sweet words? Really? At that age? She should be in her 60s, and she still taken by sweet romantic empty words. She's not serious. I can't even imagine a 60 sumthing year old woman opening pussy for a guy in his twenties.. Is such woman OK upstairs? No let's look at this thing critically! Is she thinking straight? No shame! God forbid.

She got served. All those her youthful years of sex never do am?

Na wa

They are both annoying to me.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2019
https://www.facebook.com/lisalflowers

This is his white wife Facebook

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2019
victorian:
Mba! She's very young. In fact she's sweet sixteen.

Let's face the truth for God sakes. If I have a son of even 40years that's single and searching, I won't allow him marry such woman, that's the truth. Even who truly loves himself , value his life and is upwardly Mobile won't marry her .

And u say she's weak and can be convinced with sweet words? Really? At that age? She should be in her 60s, and she still taken by sweet romantic empty words. She's not serious. I can't even imagine a 60 sumthing year old woman opening pussy for a guy in his twenties.. Is such woman OK upstairs? No let's look at this thing critically! Is she thinking straight? No shame! God forbid.

She got served. All those her youthful years of sex never do am?

Na wa

They are both annoying to me.
She is in her 40s probably. And you forget, even if she was in her 70s, in America many young men would like to marry her, she is pretty and very educated lady, take a look at her Facebook page. I think she really was convinced by a nice Nigerian man talking. You guys have a very nice accent and know how to talk to a woman. Her fault was acting as he was an American and it's natural, she knows American men behavior, not Nigerian men.

BTW, I admire you not accepting such a big age difference yet online they are so many Nigerians. I was once offered a 30 something guy asking me to marry him because of love and when i said no and about age, his father showed up offering himself to marry me or to give me his son as a husband. Is it love or what? And all this love was online only, I never met them in person.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Oyindidi(f): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2019
Ishilove:
I sincerely hope they all get locked up. Hopeless, thieving bunch
Greedy people

Happy new year Ishibaby
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2019
and this is the husband. He looks very young though.
https://www.facebook.com/nelsonenareaba1
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2019

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Fhowe: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2019
he his tired and wants to fake his own death ,and for the potential guys out there planning to pull stunts like this it is not a funny road at all .

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2019
Fhowe:
he his tired and wants to fake his own death ,and for the potential guys out there planning to pull stunts like this it is not a funny road at all .
It's a lesson to all
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2019
grin

Shameless people.

The white lady is pretty cry
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by addictiv(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2019
The worst thing a man can do is to marry a stupid and unintelligent woman.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by victorian(f): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2019
Angela777:

She is in her 40s probably. And you forget, even if she was in her 70s, in America many young men would like to marry her, she is pretty and very educated lady, take a look at her Facebook page. I think she really was convinced by a nice Nigerian man talking. You guys have a very nice accent and know how to talk to a woman. Her fault was acting as he was an American and it's natural, she knows American men behavior, not Nigerian men.

BTW, I admire you not accepting such a big age difference yet online they are so many Nigerians. I was once offered a 30 something guy asking me to marry him because of love and when i said no and about age, his father showed up offering himself to marry me or to give me his son as a husband. Is it love or what? And all this love was online only, I never met them in person.

I want to ask, are u a white lady?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things / "No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's / How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.