Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady (11769 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Favor99(m): 6:32am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

You are the type of white that I loathe, always condescending and thinking you are entitled to all things, now you think you are entitled to young Nigerian/African men, LMAO grin grin grin grin At the embolden, your mama should have aborted you. Like I said before, a non-racist white person is like a unicorn, non-existent.
She’s not a bad person. Give her a chance. In every race and country there are good and bad people. We’re all human beings and God’s children.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Favor99:

Thanks, yea your right. There was a time when this kind of things didn’t happen. Twenty years ago Nigeria was much better than this.
Hopefully our politicians get it together so we can turn things around.
That’s real cool that you have some Nigerian friends. So your from Dallas? I was in Houston for a couple of years myself
Yes, I am in Dallas and we have here many Nigerians too. Why not coming back to Texas?
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by khiaa(f): 6:34am On Jan 03, 2019
Favor99:

She’s not a bad person. Give her a chance. In every race and country there are good and bad people. We’re all human beings and God’s children.

How do you know that?
That's not true. undecided
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Ohraykon: 6:34am On Jan 03, 2019
victorian:
Oyibo women no dey ever hear word, dating guys and marrying guys old enough to be their grandson age. All the fuckkkk they fuccck for young age, no reach them.. Still fucccking at ancestors age with little boys . Useless old grand mas them. Mtchewww.

Shame no dey catch them at all.

When you can't control the urge in ur pussyyyy! That's what u get! Scam! And used like toilet roll!

And the Nigerian guys, bloody gold diggers, no single shame. Because of money! Some even sleep with a 100years old ancestor, claiming they love her. The thunder that will strike all of you down is still doing press up!
Mad people!
mumu and Nigerian women are better rubbish n buhari
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Favor99(m): 6:38am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

Yes, I am in Dallas and we have here many Nigerians too. Why not coming back to Texas?
I loved Texas a lot. But I grew up in Chicago. I have family there in Houston

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by khiaa(f): 6:42am On Jan 03, 2019
Favor99:

shocked shocked Chicago? What part?

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Favor99(m): 6:42am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

Lol yes we are all God’s creation and children.
At first it was only the Hebrews, but once Jesus came and died for everyone, the whole world became God’s children.
We need to let go of the past and forgive
It’s not easy at all, but you need to try

Forgiveness and love are the central elements of Jesus teaching

2 Likes

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Favor99(m): 6:43am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

shocked shocked Chicago? What part?
Suburbs. Initially south side but then moved to oak park. You have family in Chicago?
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Favor99:

This is cool! I used to live in Florida and Virginia, last 4 years here in Dallas. Come to visit if you like Texas

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Favor99(m): 6:48am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

How do you know that?
Lol I have no reason to think she’s bad.
She seems nice and friendly.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Favor99(m): 6:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

This is cool! I used to live in Florida and Virginia, last 4 years here in Dallas. Come to visit if you like Texas
Nice, I used to go to Florida during the holidays when I was growing up. It’s good weather all year round. Yea I would love to visit Texas again. I really enjoyed it when I was there.
When you where in Virginia, was it the DMV area or the southern part?
How is Dallas compared to Houston?

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 03, 2019
Favor99:

Nice, I used to go to Florida during the holidays when I was growing up. It’s good weather all year round. Yea I would love to visit Texas again. I really enjoyed it when I was there.
When you where in Virginia, was it the DMV area or the southern part?
How is Dallas compared to Houston?
Florida is very nice, I like it too. I lived in Hampton Roads, VA, very nice too, Dam Neck beach is so great there!
Dallas is different from Houston, bigger and more busy life working, all is far away, lots of driving and crazy drivers but it is fun, specially Nascar driving if you like speed. If you come to visit, I can show you around.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Uglyaddy: 7:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

LOOOL!
What about young Americans asking to marry me? They need papers too?

I had to laugh out so much after reading this comment of yours. grin grin grin
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2019
khiaa:

This is what I meant about stop the bullcrap. No wealthy young man is going to seek your old behind in marriage. You are either a liar or just plain delusional.
P.S. Here is a tip for you. *Just because a young man says hello to you doesn't mean he wants you.* grin
you do that what the Nigerian guy did is very wrong right? he's a criminal, he deserves death
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Favor99(m): 7:27am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

Florida is very nice, I like it too. I lived in Hampton Roads, VA, very nice too, Dam Neck beach is so great there!
Dallas is different from Houston, bigger and more busy life working, all is far away, lots of driving and crazy drivers but it is fun, specially Nascar driving if you like speed. If you come to visit, I can show you around.
Yea that would be nice. I’d love to visit Dallas. Yea it would be nice if you could show me around.
I’ve been to Dallas once. I was only there for a few days for a graduation.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Favor99:

Yea that would be nice. I’d love to visit Dallas. Yea it would be nice if you could show me around.
I’ve been to Dallas once. I was only there for a few days for a graduation.
Then come to visit, I am retired and I can drive you around, I will take you to Nigerian food place, you have a friend in Dallas
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Uglyaddy: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

Then come to visit, I am retired and I can drive you around, I will take you to Nigerian food place, you have a friend in Dallas

Nice one.Shooting your shot with an AR 15. grin
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 03, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Nice one.Shooting your shot with an AR 15. grin
It's Texas, baby. cheesy
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Uglyaddy: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

It's Texas, baby. cheesy

I know.So scared of that state somehow.Read in the news few days back a white dude fired shots to a black lady with her kids in the car at Walmart parking lot and one of the kid died instantly.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Uglyaddy:

I know.So scared of that state somehow.Read in the news few days back a white dude fired shots to a black lady with her kids in the car at Walmart parking lot and one of the kid died instantly.
Hmmm, we publish all crimes in the news yet in Nigeria more people die every day. Scared? Life is not easy anywhere, crazy people are in any country or state yet many foreigners, including Africans feel safer here than in their own countries.
Life is an adventure and sometimes we need to fight our own fears for to learn about life or to sit at home being scared.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Favor99(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2019
@Angela777
I sent you an email
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2019
Favor99:
@Angela777
I sent you an email
OK
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Uglyaddy: 7:58am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

Hmmm, we publish all crimes in the news yet in Nigeria more people die every day. Scared? Life is not easy anywhere, crazy people are in any country or state yet many foreigners, including Africans feel safer here than in their own countries.
Life is an adventure and sometimes we need to fight our own fears for to learn about life or to sit at home being scared.

American gun law sucks angry angry
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2019
Uglyaddy:

American gun law sucks angry angry
It's our right to bear arms.
The right to keep and bear arms in the United States is a fundamental right protected by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, part of the Bill of Rights, and by the constitutions of most U.S. states.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Uglyaddy: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

It's our right to bear arms.
The right to keep and bear arms in the United States is a fundamental right protected by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, part of the Bill of Rights, and by the constitutions of most U.S. states.

Thank God is most and not all the states in US.
So when next are you visiting my beautiful country?
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2019
victorian:
Oyibo women no dey ever hear word, dating guys and marrying guys old enough to be their grandson age. All the fuckkkk they fuccck for young age, no reach them.. Still fucccking at ancestors age with little boys . Useless old grand mas them. Mtchewww.

Shame no dey catch them at all.

When you can't control the urge in ur pussyyyy! That's what u get! Scam! And used like toilet roll!

And the Nigerian guys, bloody gold diggers, no single shame. Because of money! Some even sleep with a 100years old ancestor, claiming they love her. The thunder that will strike all of you down is still doing press up!
Mad people!
victim of thier own stupidity. Feminism and degredation of family life. Most dont see need to marry or divorce at d slight chance. Then dey bcom less desirable and lonely in thier 50's and 60's . A scammer den professes love to them . First time they hearing dat in lik 5 to 10 years dey den fall like mumu.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Thank God is most and not all States.
So when next are you visiting my beautiful country?
I don't know, no plans for traveling for now, I was in Lagos once, Ghana, South Africa many times. I like Nigeria the most because of people, very nice people in Nigeria, very polite, beautiful accent and handsome people, many well educated too
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Uglyaddy: 8:13am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

I don't know, no plans for traveling for now, I was in Lagos once, Ghana, South Africa many times. I like Nigeria the most because of people, very nice people in Nigeria, very polite, beautiful accent and handsome people, many well educated too

Very good to read this from you about my country people.
During your last trip to Naija,hope you meet one fine bobo(Handsome guy) that will sweep your feet.
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2019
Joromi12:
victim of thier own stupidity. Feminism and degredation of family life. Most dont see need to marry or divorce at d slight chance. Then dey bcom less desirable and lonely in thier 50's and 60's . A scammer den professes love to them . First time they hearing dat in lik 5 to 10 years dey den fall like mumu.
You hate women lots. Is it in Nigeria better? Or Nigerian women in their 50-60s are all happily married? Why scammers don't professe love to them? Nigerian women are not mumu? Or they are not an ATM machine? Who is more despicable? The scammer or the scammed one?
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2019
Uglyaddy:

Very good to read this from you about my country people.
During your last trip to Naija,hope you meet one fine bobo(Handsome guy) that will sweep your feet.
Lol, many, even had a Nigerian boyfriend, almost married but not a mumu, lol
Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

You hate women lots. Is it in Nigeria better? Or Nigerian women in their 50-60s are all happily married? Why scammers don't professe love to them? Nigerian women are not mumu? Or they are not an ATM machine? Who is more despicable? The scammer or the scammed one?
a 9ja woman in the 50-60s is rarely lonely. Their married kids nd grand children keep them busy and happy. American woman Nothing but loneliness nd misery

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady by Uglyaddy: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Angela777:

Lol, many, even had a Nigerian boyfriend, almost married but not a mumu, lol

Lol.You don blend finish o.Give the guy chance nah,let his American dream come to reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Picture On Her Nl Account / My Neighbour Has Been Crying Since Thursday, Then I Decided To Help Him(photo) / Insults from nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.