Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris (15041 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Thursday, 23rd May 2019 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28am On Jul 05, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE JULY PDF => https:///2HHaRNN)

GET A “WORD-BATH”

FRIDAY, JULY 5TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you (John 15:3).

Imagine a Christian waking up in the morning and turning on the TV to discover that the programme airing happens to be “Pastor Chris Teaching.” He gives it full attention till the end and then the next programme comes up, this time, it’s an unwholesome one for a Christian. Even so, he continues to watch.

When he’s done watching this, and several others after it (all with unwholesome contents), he’s too tired to pray or study the Word. He feels condemned, and even begins to feel too “dirty” to go to church, thinking he’d need to “clean up” first. He could start praying, “Oh God, please revive me.”

For this Christian, it’s now very necessary to go to Church! His unedifying action could slow down his progress spiritually if it continues, but he needs an urgent Word-bath! No one is ever “too dirty” for God. In our opening verse, Jesus said, “Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you” (John 15:3).

It’s the ministry of the Word to cleanse you of sin, guilt, and all unrighteousness. So, don’t stay at home when you ought to be in Church because you thought you did something wrong that made you “too dirty” for God. Go to Church! He’ll clean you up! He does it through the Word.

Have you come to the point in your life where you know and you can say confidently that there’s a superhuman power at work in you? You ought to know. You’re not labouring or striving by your physical might or human ingenuity, but by the energy of the Spirit.

This energy isn’t at work in you sparingly, but mightily, meaning that you can’t wear out! What a life you’ve got! Now you can further understand Paul’s submission by the Spirit in 2 Corinthians 4:16: “For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.”

CONFESSION
My potentials are limitless, because I’m divinely endued to live the life of glory, according to God’s mighty power which works in me mightily! With that divine ability working in me, I achieve results that are beyond my physical ability. The Holy Ghost lives in me; He works in me! He carries out His ministry through me! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 2:13;
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Philippians 4:13;
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Micah 3:8
But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 19:8-41 & Job 15-18

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 7:18-35 & Joshua 3-4

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2019

THE RIGHT TIME TO PRAY AND FAST

SATURDAY, JULY 6TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Then came to him the disciples of John, saying, Why do we and the Pharisees fast oft, but thy disciples fast not? (Matthew 9:14).

In admonishing His disciples on fasting, the Lord Jesus cautioned, “Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance:
for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward” (Matthew 6:16). The Lord’s remark was both thought-provoking and enlightening.

In the preceding verse 15, He had said, “...Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.” Here, He was referring to Himself returning to the Father in heaven. Moreover ever since His ascension, the Church has fasted—the disciples and apostles of the early Church fasted. Prayer and fasting have been part of our spiritual activity as Christians. We fast when necessary. “When is it necessary to fast?” someone might ask.

First, when your local church or congregation proclaims a prayer and fasting programme, that’s a time to fast. Never isolate yourself from such a call, because it’s part of our corporate fellowship. There’re things we do corporately, such as corporate worship, and many other things that are intended for spiritual growth and edification; prayer and fasting are among them.

Secondly, when you choose to fast and pray, or the Holy Spirit leads you to do so, don’t ignore it. That’s another great opportunity, especially if it’s the Spirit guiding you; and you’ll know when He’s the One leading you to fast.

Some people schedule prayer and fasting as a means for their own spiritual exercise, and that’s excellent. So, in whichever way and at whatever time you’re guided to fast, take it seriously. Make fasting and praying a part of your personal spiritual routine.

If, in your local assembly, the announcement is made for a praying and fasting session, don’t unilaterally decide you’re not going to be a part of it. Don’t, on your own, choose when you’ll break your fast. That’ll be wrong. Be disciplined to always get involved, being aware that the benefits are essential to your spiritual growth (1 Timothy 4:cool.

Remember that through fasting and praying, your effectiveness in the things of the Spirit are improved. Your ability to hear and receive from God is sharpened, and you’re more attuned to the finer signals and instruction of the Spirit that you need for a higher level of life; a life of continuous glory and success!

CONFESSION
I’m sensitive to the leading of the Spirit, and His guidance in my life for my spiritual growth and development. My acts of service in the house of God will inspire commitment, growth and development of younger Christians, such that there will be no cause for stumbling for them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Nehemiah 1:4;
And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the God of heaven,

Acts 13:2;
As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

Matthew 26:38-44
38. Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me. 39. And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
40. And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
41. Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
42. He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
43. And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.
44. And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 18:1-23 & Job 9-11

Luke 7:1-10 & Deuteronomy 34

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2019

THE CHURCH IS CALLED “THE WAY”

SUNDAY, JULY 7TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way ... (Acts 9:1-2).

From the underlined portion of the scripture above, we see that the Church was already being called “The Way” in the days of the
apostles. It’s very interesting that the Church would be called “the way,” after Jesus said in John 14:6, “...I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

This shows our inextricable oneness with Him. As He is, so are we in this world. We are today, the WAY to the Father, the WAY to His presence. Hallelujah! In Acts 22:4, the Apostle Paul, while narrating his persecution of the Church, said, “I persecuted the followers of this Way to their death, arresting both men and women and throwing them into prison” (NIV). Then again, in Acts 24:14, he said, “However, I admit that I worship the God of our fathers as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect...” (NIV).

They called the early Church, “The way.” The Lord describing Himself said, “I am the way” (John 14:6)! A new and living way was revealed in Jesus; and because we’re now the bearers of His message, we’ve become the way.

This is too much for the religious mind, but it’s what the Word shows. We’re the way to the Father! We’re not only to show men the presence of God, but also ordained to usher them in. Blessed be God! Obadiah 1:21 says, “And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD’S.”

Note: it doesn’t say, “A saviour shall come up on mount Zion.” Rather, it says, “Saviours,” meaning there’d be many saviours from Zion, and we—the Church—are the saviours from Zion. We’re bearers of the divine order, carriers and dispensers of eternal verities. Praise God forevermore!

PRAYER
Heavenly Father, thank you for qualifying me to be an ambassador of Christ, showing men and women the way to the Kingdom. I recognize that I’m the hope and light of the world; I function in this ministry of reconciliation with everything that I am and with all that I have, ushering many in my world into the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 10:5-8;
5. These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6. But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
8. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

2 Corinthians 5:18-19;
18. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Hebrews 10:19-20
19. Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20. By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 18:24-19:1-7 & Job 12-14

Luke 7:11-17 & Joshua 1-2

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES MONDAY, 8TH JULY. http:///2dZqtLQ

THE ENERGY OF THE SPIRIT

Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily (Colossians 1:29).

In  our  opening  verse,  Paul  refers  to  the  inherent ability,  the  energy  of  the  Spirit  at  work  in  him. This  isn’t  exclusive  to  Paul  but  to  each  and  every  one of  us  that  has  the  Holy  Spirit.  Like  Paul,  be  conscious of this divine energy at work in you.

It  makes  no  difference  what  challenges  you face  in  the  course  of  your  day;  there’s  a  force—an empowerment—at  work  in  you  to  blaze  through  the barriers.  It’s  the  energy  of  the  Spirit.  The  Apostle  Paul referenced  this  same  power  in  2  Corinthians  3:5  when he  said  by  the  Spirit,  “Not  that  we  are  sufficient  of ourselves  to  think  any  thing  as  of  ourselves;  but  our sufficiency is of God.”

We  have  a  sufficiency;  we  have  the  ability  of God’s  Spirit  at  work  in  us,  because  we  have  the  light of  God  in  us.  The  Bible  says,  “…Christ  in  you,  the  hope of  glory”  (Colossians  1:27).  The  power  of  God  is  at work  in  you,  coursing  through  your  being.  Become conscious of this.

The  Apostle  Paul  was  conscious  of  this  divine energy  working  in  him  from  within.  The  word  he used  in  our  opening  verse  for  “working”  is  the  Greek, “energeia”  which  refers  to  superhuman  energy. Paul,  filled  with  the  Holy  Spirit,  recognized  that  the “working,”  the  operational  power  of  God,  was  in  him. What a consciousness!

Have  you  come  to  the  point  in  your  life  where you  know  and  you  can  say  confidently  that  there’s a  superhuman  power  at  work  in  you?  You  ought  to know.  You’re  not  labouring  or  striving  by  your  physical might  or  human  ingenuity,  but  by  the  energy  of  the Spirit.

This  energy  isn’t  at  work  in  you  sparingly,  but mightily,  meaning  that  you  can’t  wear  out!  What  a  life you’ve  got!  Now  you  can  further  understand  Paul’s submission  by  the  Spirit  in  2  Corinthians  4:16:  “For which  cause  we  faint  not;  but  though  our  outward man  perish,  yet  the  inward  man  is  renewed  day  by day.”

CONFESSION
My  potentials  are  limitless,  because  I’m  divinely endued  to  live  the  life  of  glory,  according  to  God’s mighty  power  which  works  in  me  mightily!  With  that divine  ability  working  in  me,  I  achieve  results  that are  beyond  my  physical  ability.  The  Holy  Ghost  lives in  me;  He  works  in  me!  He  carries  out  His  ministry through me! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Micah 3:8 But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 19:8-41 & Job 15-18
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke  7:18-35 & Joshua 3-4
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:30am On Jul 09, 2019

THE WAY TO THE FATHER’S PRESENCE

TUESDAY, JULY 9TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6).

The saddest day in human history was when Adam, having sinned against God, was driven away from the presence of God, together with his wife, Eve.

Man had been in fellowship with God, being in God’s image and likeness. The Bible says God sent an angel with a flaming sword to stay at the gate of the garden to disallow Adam from re-entering the Garden of Eden.

Suddenly, man (Adam) discovers something: the rich fellowship that he had with God was over. That was the beginning of religion. Man began to do everything he could to get that divine presence again.

All the religions of the world today are seeking the same thing: the lost presence. Man had no way to get back into that presence, until Jesus came. He made a startling statement. He said, “I am the WAY...no one comes to the Father, except by me!” (John 14:6). He’s the way to “the lost presence.”

This was what Adam needed. This was what Abraham, Moses, the Jewish Priesthood, all needed: the way to the Father’s presence! Jesus is that way! “By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh” (Hebrews 10:20).

There’s no veil, no separation any more between us and the Father; He’s brought us into God’s presence, and the Bible says, “In His presence is fullness of joy” (Psalm 16:11). There’s no joy like what you have in the presence of God. What a glorious life we have in Christ!

If you haven’t found your way into His presence, if you’re not yet born again, this is your moment! There’s no need to wallow in sin, defeat and ignorance any more. There’s no enmity between you and God any more. All you have to do is confess the Lordship of Jesus over your life, and your spirit will be recreated to begin an exciting life in His presence for eternity.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I’m forever grateful for your unconditional love, which you’ve lavished on me, and the awesome privilege of being a bona fide member of your great family. I enjoy the blessings and benefits of my oneness with you, conscious of your glory in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 16:11;
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Ephesians 2:18-19;
18. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
19. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Romans 5:1-2
1. Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2. By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 20:1-16 & Job 19-21

Luke 7:36-50 & Joshua 5

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2019

BUILDING HIS TEMPLE

WEDNESDAY, JULY 10TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it (Matthew 16:18).

In the Old Testament, there was the first tabernacle, built by Moses, and later, a second tabernacle that was built by Solomon. Then there was the third one and this time, Herod built it, and it was a magnificent temple.

Coming to the New Testament, the Lord Jesus was the first temple. He said in John 2:19, referring to Himself, “...Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” The second temple is you, for the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 3:16, “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God...?” Then, the third temple is the Church.

Just as it took Herod, a non-Jew, and the Jews in his day, to build that third magnificent temple, it’s taking the “Jews” and “Gentiles” that have come into Christ to build this third temple—the Church. Each one of us is responsible for building this third temple, the present-day Church.

For every new soul you lead to Christ, you’re adding another material in the building of this temple; you’re beautifying God’s house. This is what our sponsorship and distribution of Rhapsody of Realities, and all our other outreaches around the world are about! We’re building God’s temple. Hallelujah!

This is a job for every one of us; we’re co-labourers with the Lord in building His temple: “For we are labourers together with God...” (1 Corinthians 3:9). Take your service in the Gospel to a higher level. Allow no distractions whatsoever. Take your mind away from yourself. Think more about Him, and the expansion, the growth, spread and influence of His Kingdom.

He said in Matthew 6:33, “...seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” He already made everything you require for life and godliness available to you (2 Peter 1:3). Therefore, focus all your energies and passion on joining Him to build His Church, touching and transforming lives around the world. Praise God!

CONFESSION
I’m not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it’s the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes. I’m committed to the spread of the Gospel, bringing men out of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. I’m changing and transforming lives every day, for the glory of Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 3:9-16;
9. For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
10. According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11. For other foundation
can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13. Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
16. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 20:17-38 & Job 22-24

Luke 8:1-10 & Joshua 6

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:22am On Jul 11, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE JULY PDF => http:///2FDyOoj)

WE’RE FOR SIGNS AND SEASONS.

Thursday, July 11th

Pastor Chris

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years (Genesis 1:14).

How powerful the scripture above is! It’s not just dealing literally with the sun and the moon and the stars. Isaiah 8:18 further helps to explain it; it says, “Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders.…”

Then, in the New Testament, Hebrews 2:13-14 refers to the prophecy of Isaiah above, stating that we’re for signs and wonders; signs and seasons. What does this mean? The words of Jesus in Luke 10:5 help make it clearer. He said, “And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.” This means you bring to that house a season of peace! Where there’ve been trouble, crises, and turmoil, when you show up, there’ll be calmness. Hallelujah!

The sixth verse says, “And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it…” (Luke 10:6). Note: He said, “Your peace shall rest upon them,” because you’re a bearer of peace, the peace of Jesus Christ. He said in John 14:27, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you….”

Peace is power over crises. So, everywhere you go, you calm the storm and effect changes. They may have been in distress before you came; the moment you show up, things change. There’s joy! There’s victory! There’s prosperity! Hallelujah!

That’s not all; you bring health as well; a season of health! Continuing further into verse 9 of Luke 10, Jesus said, “And heal the sick that are therein….” In that place where there’s been sickness and pain, you bring health! Jesus didn’t say, “Pray for the sick therein”; He said to heal them! He reiterated the same truth in Matthew 10:8. He said, “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils….”

You’re not ordinary. You’re a bearer and dispenser of divine verities. Have the consciousness that everywhere you go, you carry seasons of peace, seasons of love, seasons of health, hope, and gladness; seasons of blessings and miracles! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

As I preach the Gospel, the Spirit bears witness, both with signs and wonders, and with diverse miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to His own will. Everywhere I go, I usher in seasons of blessings, restoring many, making them strong, firm and steadfast! Glory to God!

� Get All Free in one Link:

• Rhapsody of Realities
• TeeVo (Teenagers ROR)
• Early Readers (ROR)
• Kiddies (ROR)

http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Matthew 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan => Acts 21:1-16 & Job 25-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan => Luke 8:11-18 & Joshua 7

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On Jul 12, 2019

YOU NEED HIM TO FUNCTION

FRIDAY, JULY 12TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing (John 15:5).

It’s important to understand that nothing works without God. It doesn’t matter what your job is today, it’ll end in failure if God isn’t at work in you. Man is a total failure without God. Jesus was full of the Holy Spirit, and worked with the Holy Spirit; and He ensured we have Him living in us today.

No one can live the Christian life or do God’s work without the Holy Spirit, for it’s written, “...Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts” (Zechariah 4:6). An extraordinary life, a glorious future, starts with you acknowledging the person and ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life. Jesus called Him “The Father that dwelleth in me” (John 14:10).

The same Holy Spirit gave birth to us; He’s our Father—the Father that lives in us! Your consciousness of His indwelling presence will help you realize that indeed, all things are possible. Things that aren’t possible with men are possible with Him. He’ll make you an absolute success and a victor forever.

Think about the fact that not even Jesus could do without the Holy Spirit. He needed the Holy Spirit to function. All the great works He did were by the Holy Spirit. If Jesus needed the Holy Spirit, it then means you can do nothing without the Spirit. No wonder, God wants us to be filled with the Spirit always. Ephesians 5:18-21 reveals how to get yourself constantly filled with the Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is God at work in us, building His Church through us. Recognize Him as your helper, and His ability will become your ability; His strength will become your strength. With Him, you can never fail or lose. He’s your guarantee of a life of absolute success, victory and dominion.

PRAYER
Precious Holy Spirit, I acknowledge your ministry in my life. Thank you for your ability, strength and wisdom that are mightily at work in me. Thank you for guiding me in all things; I walk in health, victory, strength, prosperity and success, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 3:5;
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

John 14:10-11
10. Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 21:17-36 & Job 29-31

Luke 8:19-25 & Joshua 8

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2019
Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.
(FREE JULY PDF https:///Gjud8vQ2Hl )

Pastor Chris

Saturday, July 13th

*KEEN TO DO GOOD*

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not (Galatians 6:9).

Nowadays, there’re those who have resolved not to be kind and helpful to others anymore. Why? They’ve had bad experiences, or seen other people who have been harmed or taken advantage of, in their bid to help others.

Our societies have become increasingly cruel such that many have shut their bowels of mercy and compassion. Many years ago, if you were driving and saw someone that was stranded, you were quick to help. But because of so much evil in the world today, many are more concerned about the danger of assisting strangers. This is what evil has caused.

Evil has brought hardness of heart to many. They want to help, but they don’t want to become victims at the end. But you see, you must never give up on doing good. Never be reluctant to help, for there’s power in you that far outclasses all the power of evil in the world, put together.

Greater is He that’s in you, than he that’s in the world. You’re not helpless. Think about Jesus: The servants of the High Priest came to arrest Him, and the Bible says, “Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye? (John 18:4). They said, “Jesus of Nazareth,” then, He replied, “I am He” (John 18:5). Immediately, the power of God was released, and they all fell under the power! Why did that happen?

Just a short while before then, in Matthew 26, Jesus had been praying in the garden of Gethsemane, and the power of the Holy Ghost was surging through His being. When He said, “I am He,” the word went forth with power. He wasn’t empty. It’s the same with you. Your words are filled with power, because you
carry divinity inside you.

What you need is the Spirit’s admonition in
Ephesians 5:18: “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit.” When you’re filled with the Spirit, you’d never have to bother about being victimized for doing good.

Therefore, before you hit the road or get about the day’s business, get filled with the Holy Ghost! He’ll lead and guide you through all the good things He’s put in your heart to do, and no one would be able to harm or deter you. Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear Lord, thank you for blessing me and making me a blessing, such that in every situation, I have all I need for every good work. I’m never weary of doing good, because I’m guided by the Spirit to be a blessing to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Galatians 6:9-10;
9. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
10. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Hebrews 13:16 NIV;
And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.

Proverbs 3:27-28
27. Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.
28. Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give;
when thou hast it by thee.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 21:17-37-22:1-21 & Job 32-35

Luke 8:26-39 & Joshua 9

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Jul 14, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

HIS LOVE—A COMPELLING FORCE

SUNDAY, JULY 14TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead (2 Corinthians 5:14).

Did you know that at the end of all things, the only thing that’ll stand is your love for the Lord Jesus? If you lived a whole life to be recognized by men, to be famous and have all that money could buy, but the Gospel of Jesus Christ wasn’t a compelling force in your life, you’d have lived an empty life.

The Lord Jesus said in Mark 8:36, “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” Then in Matthew 6:33, He said, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” What else could a Christian possibly live for, if not Christ and His Gospel? He’s all that counts. He’s the joy of heaven and earth.

As Christians, we’re not to be moved by anything else, but by Christ and His eternal Word. That means His Word doesn’t just come to you without impact; it brings a conviction to your heart and compels you to act; to do things that are pleasing to the Father. No wonder the Lord Jesus said in John 14:15, “If ye love me, keep my commandments.”

It matters that you’re compelled by the love of Christ to do the things that you do on earth. The Apostle Paul in our opening scripture shows us the motivational force behind his overwhelming passion for the Gospel; it was the love of Christ. He was constrained by this love to preach the Gospel, and do all that he did in furtherance of the Gospel.

Have the same consciousness. Make Jesus your focus, and be compelled by His love in all you do.

PRAYER
Dear Lord Jesus, I love you with all my heart. I thank you for the privilege of being a custodian of the Gospel, which has become the compelling force in my life. I’m ever afire for the Gospel, shining ever so brightly as a light in my world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 5:5;
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

John 14:15 AMPC;
If you [really] love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands.

2 Corinthians 5:14 AMPC
For the love of Christ controls and urges and impels us, because we are of the opinion and conviction that [if] One died for all, then all died;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 22:22-23:1-11 & Job 36-39

Luke 8:40-56 & Joshua 10

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:36am On Jul 15, 2019

HE DOESN’T TAKE AWAY BY DEATH

MONDAY, JULY 15TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death (1 Corinthians 15:26).

In most religious circles, when funerals are being conducted, it’s common to hear the officiating minister say, “The Lord has given, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the Name of the Lord.” But the Lord doesn’t “take away” by death. He’s the giver or author of life, and death isn’t from Him.

The Bible lets us know that death is an enemy, and refers to it as the last enemy that shall be destroyed. However, it’s already been defeated as the scriptures show us.

God never takes anybody away by death. The only people He took away from this world, He took them alive. Enoch, the Bible says, walked with God and suddenly, he was taken away from the earth by the Spirit of God—alive into heaven (Genesis 5:24). Elijah was also taken away alive (read 2 Kings 2:11).

What about Jesus? He too was taken away alive! And for those who believe in Him, they’re going to be taken away alive. Hallelujah! 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 says, “For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” This is how God “takes away”; it’s not by death. It’s called a translation.

Moreover, those whom God took away knew ahead of time. Enoch, the Bible says, before his translation, had the testimony that he pleased God. Elijah knew he was to be taken away and he discussed it with Elisha (2 Kings 2:9-11). The Lord Jesus was in a meeting with His disciples, after discussing with them, He levitated (Acts 1:9). He had told them He was going to leave that way.

For the rest of us, we’ll have the same witness in our spirits that our departure is very close, so much so, we’ll be talking about it. There’ll be an urgency in the spirit and we’ll preach the Gospel with greater fervency, compelling men to believe in Jesus Christ. While we’re at it, suddenly, the trumpet will sound, and we’ll all be taken out of this world. Glory to God!

PRAYER
Thank you, precious Father, for you have abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel. Thank you for granting me eternal life in Christ, by which I live eternally in your presence, and for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Timothy 1:8-10;
8. Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
9. Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
10. But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Hosea 13:14;
I will ransom them from the power of the grave;
I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction:
repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

1 Corinthians 15:51-54
51. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54.So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 23:12-35 & Job 40-42

Luke 9:1-9 & Joshua 11

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2019

WE MUST PREACH THE GOSPEL.

Tuesday, July 16th.

Pastor Chris

Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great (Joel 3:13).

The wickedness and evil we see in our world are our opportunity to shine the light of the Gospel. The darker the world, the brighter our lights must shine, for we’re the light in a dark world (Philippians 2:15).

A sinful and hurting world presents us with compelling opportunities to establish the righteousness of Christ. It’s our calling; we’ve got to do it! Bearing the light of the Gospel, we’re to turn men from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God.

Consider for a moment, the blessings of the Gospel for the poor and the despised; the afflicted and the downtrodden, and what promise it holds for them! How that a man who is as nothing, if only he’d receive Christ, would become a prince of power with God (1 Samuel 2:cool.

That’s what our God does; that’s what the Gospel does. No one’s valley is too deep; no one’s sin is too dark. He said in Isaiah 1:18, “…though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” Hallelujah!

So, in looking at the world around you, have a new mindset, because Jesus came not for the righteous, but for sinners. He came to save sinners and make them sons of God. And we’re the bearers of the good news.

The world today has become so hopeless. Men have lost hope in the future; they’ve lost hope in just about everything. But there’s hope in Christ. And when we minister that hope, we’re not giving people some false hope, no; He proves His reality in the message that we preach.

We never minister alone; when we preach, the Lord confirms the Word. The Bible says, “And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen” (Mark 16:20). Utilize every opportunity to preach the Gospel.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for counting me worthy and faithful, putting me in the ministry of reconciliation and committing to my trust the Gospel of peace. As I shine the light of the Gospel in my world, your grace is released for salvation and many are imparted with eternal life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For future reference of today's Article, kindly download your complete PDF copy of Rhapsody Of Realities July Edition for FREE in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo, Early Reader and kiddies Rhapsody click here: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: 1 Corinthians 9:16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 24:1-27 & Psalms 1-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 9:10-17 & Joshua 12

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2GGh8Wn

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2019

GROW WITHOUT AGEING.

Wednesday, July 17th.

Pastor Chris

For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day (2 Corinthians 4:16).

Eternal life is the life with agelessness. When you received eternal life, you passed from death to life; from time into timelessness; from age into agelessness. In Christ, we grow; we don’t age.

It’s important you catch this, because the generation of the Church that catches this truth is the generation of the glory. The human body wasn’t made to grow old and die. In Bible accounts, some people lived to be over nine hundred years, some eight hundred, and others seven hundred and so on. But the number of years that man lived on earth progressively reduced because of sin, according to the scriptures.

However, the Bible says that Jesus Christ took the punishment for our sins, and died to save us. If indeed this is true; if indeed, He laid down His life for us on account of our sins, it therefore means that the problem of sin has been dealt with. In that case, the effect of sin should no longer continue.

As a result, man should no longer be a victim of age. His years should no longer be limited to 70, 80, or 120, because being born again, you’ve been brought into His glory and should be living a glorified life. You’re supposed to be a victor everyday of your life. Nothing on earth should make you a victim; not even old age, because when you come into the zone of agelessness, you can grow without ageing.

Take Moses for example, the Bible says that at a hundred and twenty years of age, his eyes weren’t dim; his physical stature wasn’t abated: “And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated” (Deuteronomy 34:7). Even though he could see that he was clearly an old man, his physical stature was strong.

He wasn’t the only one. At the age of eighty-five, Caleb said, “I am as strong today as I was when I was forty; therefore, give me this mountain” (Joshua 14:7-12). Hallelujah!

Grow, but don’t age! Don’t be like those who are only forty-two and they say, “You know I’m not so young anymore.” Christ makes you forever alive, strong, and effective. You have eternal life; meaning you’re in the ageless zone. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Righteous Father, I thank you for giving me eternal life and catapulting me to the ageless zone, where I grow, make progress, and excel from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For future reference of today's Article, kindly download your complete PDF copy of Rhapsody Of Realities July Edition for FREE in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo, Early Reader and kiddies Rhapsody @ one click: http:///2FDyOoj

FURTHER STUDY: John 11:25-26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 25:1-12 & Psalms 7-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 9:18-27 & Joshua 13

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2GGh8Wn

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2019

THREE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

THURSDAY, JULY 18TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6).

People ask three important questions. Sometimes, they ask audibly or in their hearts. The first of these questions is about
eternal life; we see this in Luke 18:18, where a certain ruler asked Jesus, “...Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” The ruler obviously knew something about eternal life; he was a Jew, and he heard Jesus preach about it and wanted to know more about it.

The second question is found in John 18:38. Jesus, at this time, had been arrested and brought before Pilate, upon being charged with blasphemy. The Bible says, “Pilate saith unto him, What is truth?...” What a question! Pilate asked Jesus that question because of what Jesus said to him in the preceding verse. Let’s read: “Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a King then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a King. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should testify to the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice” (John 18:37).

The third important question is found in John 14:5, and it was asked by one of His disciples, Thomas. He said, “...Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?” It’s like what many say today: “There’re so many ways to God; how do we know which one is right? There’re so many churches, how can we know the true ones?”

The Lord Jesus answered all of these three questions in John 14:6. He said, “...I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Notice the definite article, “THE”; He didn’t say, “I’m a way, a truth, and a life.” He used the definite article, meaning this is it! There’s no other. He took away every opportunity for options. He could have said, “I’m one of the ways,” but He didn’t say that. He said, “I AM the way. I AM the truth. I AM the life.” Glory to His Name forever!

If you understand this, it’ll change your whole world; your life will be completely altered. The boldness you’d exude and the results of your life will be outstanding and astounding. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Blessed Jesus, you’re the Way, the Truth and the Life; besides you, there’s no other. How glorious it is to know that I’m complete in you, lacking nothing and in need of nothing. You’re my everything; and to you alone be all glory, honour and praise forevermore. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 4:12;
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 11:25-26;
25. Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

John 14:6 AMPC
Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 25:13-26:1 & Psalms 11-16

Luke 9:28-36 & Joshua 14

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2019

THE WORD AND YOUR RESPONSE

FRIDAY, JULY 19TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

...he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say... (Hebrews 13:5-6).

It’s important we understand how to use the Word of God. The Word of God isn’t about preaching or how well you can quote it; it’s
about living by it. It’s about your response to what God has said. That’s what we read in our theme scripture; it reveals an important principle: God spoke, and gave us His Word, for the purpose of our response. You ought to have a bold response to the Word always.

Now, this doesn’t mean “reciting” the same thing that God has said; and that’s where many have missed it. For example, He didn’t say, “I will never leave you nor forsake you,” so that you may repeat the same thing, saying, “He will never leave me nor forsake me.” You have to give a response. He said what He said, so that you can respond on the basis of what He has said. So, the question is, what’s your response to God?

The powerful thing about the Word of God is your response. If you don’t respond, the Word will do you no good. You have to say something that’s consistent with what God has said. For example, He has said, “I’m with you always”; what’s your response to that? It should be, “Yes, the Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want or lack anything. I prosper everywhere and in all things, because the Lord is with me; and more so, He lives in me! This is my assurance of a victorious, ever-prosperous and glorious life. Hallelujah!”

Don’t say, “O Lord, you said you’re with me therefore, supply my needs. You said you’re with me, why am I going through this predicament?” The one who talks that way is using the wrong codes; he’s not responding but complaining; and complainers get nothing.

Don’t complain about your situation; respond with the Word. That’s Christianity. That’s the life of faith: the response of the human spirit to God’s Word. When you hear the Word of God, give it a response. Your confession of the Word is your response to the Word, and that’s what will change your life and circumstances. Praise God forever!

CONFESSION
I’m living the life of continuous victory. I refuse to be discouraged or subject to the crippling principles of the world, for I live far and above them. The Lord has brought me into a large place, a place of wealth in abundance. I’m a success; I win today and every day, because the greater One lives in me. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
James 1:22-25;
22. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Romans 10:9-10;
9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

2 Corinthians 4:13
We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 26:2-18 & Psalms 17-18

Luke 9:37-48 & Joshua 15

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2019

GOD IN HUMAN FLESH

SATURDAY, JULY 20TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy, and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God (John 10:33).

Many don’t understand the meaning of the expression, “Son of God.” They think it means one that’s born by God. It’s much
more than that. “Son of God” means God in human flesh. Now you can better understand what it means when you read in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, about Jesus being referred to as “Son of God.”

The Jews understood it; that’s the reason on a certain occasion, they wanted to stone Him to death, and it’s one of the reasons they eventually crucified Him. They said, “thou, being a man, makest thyself God” (John 10:33-36). In Luke 22:70, they all asked Him, “...Art thou...the Son of God? He replied, “...Ye say that I am.”

Then, they replied, “...What need we any further witness? for we ourselves have heard of his own mouth” (Luke 22:71). For that, they took Him away to crucify Him, because “Son of God” means the manifestation of God in flesh. They couldn’t take it.

When we say Jesus Christ is the Son of God, it’s a positive declaration of His Deity. We’re saying that He’s divine; He is Himself God. Now, He heads up the new creation who also are born of the Word, and in the class of God as associates of the Godkind.

The Bible says the Word (referring to Jesus)
became flesh and dwelt among us (John 1:14). When He walked the earth, even though they saw Him in the body of a man, He had the life and nature of God in Him. He was hundred per cent God, and hundred per cent man—such an amazing reality!

Now, being born again, you were born after Jesus, and like Him, you have the life and nature of God in you. The Bible says as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17). Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Blessed Father, I thank you for enriching me with the knowledge of your Word. My life is made ever more glorious, and I walk in victory, success, and prosperity, as your Word prevails in me, and through me over circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 1:32-34;
32. And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
33. And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
34. And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

John 14:8-11
8. Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
10. Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 26:19-32 & Psalms 19-20

Luke 9:49-62 & Joshua 16-17

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SUNDAY, 21ST JULY. http:///2dZqtLQ

JESUS PAID IT ALL

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin… (Isaiah 53:10).

The Lord Jesus suffered and endured the pain and shame of the Cross, not on account of His sins or for Himself, but for us. He took our place and suffered for us.

At a stage, while on the Cross carrying the burden of our sins, He cried out in anguish, “…Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” (Mark 15:34). God turned His back on Jesus because our sins were laid on Him. Habakkuk 1:13 tells us God is holy and doesn’t behold iniquity.

It was in anticipation of this that Jesus prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane: “…saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt” (Matthew 26:39). The Bible specifically records that sweat came out of His body like great drops of blood.

He prayed with such anguish and agony of soul. He wasn’t willing to be cut off from His Father, because He loved His Father so much, but the Father wanted Him to be the sacrifice for the sins of the world.

So, Jesus died on the Cross, and descended into hell; punished by God in hell on our behalf. He didn’t just go to hell, He was put to grief, and according to our theme scripture, it was God who did it; howbeit, for our sakes. And after He had taken all the punishment that was necessary, the Bible tells us that Jesus Christ was justified in the Spirit (1 Timothy 3:16).

Today, because of His vicarious suffering and sacrifice in your behalf, sin and its consequences have no dominion over you. The Bible says through Him, we’ve been justified—declared righteous! Now, you’re free to serve the Lord and live joyfully in His presence for eternity, all because of Jesus.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for sending Jesus to die in our place, thereby paying the full penalty for our sins. I rejoice, knowing that His sacrifice for sin was the ultimate sacrifice by which I now stand justified in your presence, and ushered into this new life of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 5:8-10; 2 Corinthians 5:21

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 27:1-26 & Psalms 21-22
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 10:1-9 & Joshua 18

#loveworld #direction #upward #forward #peace #affirmation #pastorchristeaching #gonspel #illumination #empowerment #affirmationtrain #gospelmusic #leadership #talkingsession #signs #focus #counsel
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2019

KNOWING HIS WILL

MONDAY, JULY 22ND 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

...that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding (Colossians 1:9).

If you were in a difficult situation and understood that you were right in the centre of God’s will, you’d be unperturbed, irrespective of the consequences. But those who don’t know the will of God often get ruffled by circumstances. They become worried and exasperated when they face challenges.

It’s important that you know and walk in God’s perfect will at all times. You may ask, “Is it really possible to know the will of God?” Absolutely! You’re His offspring. Jesus said it’s given to you to know the will of the Father—the mysteries of the Kingdom. In other words, it’s your right to know them.

Moreover, as you study the Word, the Father’s heart, His thoughts, plans and purposes are unveiled to you. His light dawns in your heart; there’s an unveiling of truth; revelation is granted you.

The Spirit of God, praying through the Apostle Paul in our opening verse, expresses this as God’s desire for His children. He doesn’t want anyone of us in doubt as to what He wants. He wants us to have full, deep, and clear knowledge of His will; not confused about anything in life.

A whole lot of people are in frustration, fear and anxiety, because they don’t know what to do; what steps to take. But it shouldn’t be so for you. The Bible says in Hosea 6:3, “Then shall we know, if we follow on o know the LORD....”

Be diligent to study God’s Word, and as you do, the Holy Spirit, the unveiler of mysteries, will grant you insight into the mysteries and secrets of success. He’s the Spirit of truth, and He guides us into all truth and reveals to us things to come (John 16:13).

Having received the Holy Spirit, you have the capacity and the power to know the full, precise, and accurate will of the Father. He also grants you the understanding of how to apply the knowledge you’ve received.

Spend more time in the Word of God. As you meditate on the Word, the Holy Spirit will bring its reality to light in your life.

PRAYER
Precious Lord, how grateful I am for the privilege of having the Holy Spirit live in me, helping me enjoy the blessings that are mine in Christ Jesus. I declare that I’m walking in your perfect will, because I’m forever led and guided by the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 1:15-17;
15. Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, 16. Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
17. That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

2 Peter 1:3
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 27:27-44 & Psalms 23-25

Luke 10:10-24 & Joshua 19

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2019
Good morning Saint,
Here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.
(FREE JULY PDF https:///Gjud8vQ2Hl )

Pastor Chris

Tuesday, July 23rd

*BRING GOOD THINGS TO PASS*

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment (Matthew 12:35-36).

In Proverbs 16:29-30, the Bible says, “A violent man...shutteth his eyes to devise froward things: moving his lips he bringeth evil to
pass.” Think about that! It says the evil man shuts his eyes and devises evil; moving his lips, he brings them to pass. In other words, he uses his imagination to devise wickedness, and establishes them with his mouth. It’s talking about the principle of meditation; it works both in the positive and in the negative.

God is showing us how the evil mind works, and therefore, how good works. Just as an evil man can work this principle and produce results, a good man can also put the principle to work and produce good results. That means you can use your imagination; shut your eyes and devise wonderful and glorious things.

Practise this. Your imaginative power is your creative ability. Every so often, shut your eyes, and meditate; contrive pictures of great things; possibilities from the Word of God, and begin to speak them forth. Use this principle to create a beautiful life for yourself and those around you.

It’s one of the many reasons and benefits of prayer, because when you pray, you see visions of the Spirit. When you see those visions, write them down, and bring them to pass with your faith-filled proclamations.

We read in our opening verse that a good man, out of the abundance of his heart, brings forth good things. All the good things you desire in life are already inside you. See, and bring them forth with your words. They already exist in the realm of the spirit, but your words give them tangibility.

CONFESSION
My imaginative power is my creative ability. Therefore, as I pray in the spirit, the pictures of my glorious life in Christ flood my mind, and as I speak, they become real. There’re no impossibilities with me; I live the glorious and triumphant life in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 18:21;
Death and life are in the power of the tongue:
and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Proverbs 4:23-24;
23. Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
24. Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.

Matthew 12:35-37
35. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
36. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 28:1-16 & Psalms 26-29

Luke 10:25-37 & Joshua 20-21

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2019

VOICE FAITH NOT FEAR

WEDNESDAY, JULY 24TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee (Deuteronomy 31:6).

Many today are in precarious situations for yielding to, and voicing their fears. Consider the important lesson from Job’s experience in the Old Testament. Job was a righteous man, a faithful servant of the Lord, but through fear, he gave Satan the opportunity to wreak havoc in his life.

Satan had tried unsuccessfully to attack Job, because Job was divinely protected; there was a spiritual hedge around him (Job 1:8-10). However, the words of Job himself in Job 3:25 reveal how Satan was eventually able to penetrate the hedge to attack him. Job said, “The worst of my fears has come true, what I’ve dreaded most has happened” (MSG).

Despite God’s protection over his life, which even Satan attested to, Job voiced his fears. In the twenty-sixth verse, he said, “I was not in safety, neither had I rest, neither was I quiet; yet trouble came.” But he was in safety until he broke the hedge. He spoke contrary to the Word of God; God could not legally protect him beyond his confessions; and that’s just like many today, who talk fear or give voice to words inspired by fear.

Never yield to fear because of an evil report. An evil report is any report that’s not consistent with the provisions of the Gospel; anything that negates your rights, privileges, ability, and heritage in Christ Jesus. For example, it doesn’t matter what the prognosis or diagnosis is concerning your health, refuse to fear. Keep declaring that you’re in health.

Be like Caleb and Joshua, of the twelve leaders Moses sent to spy out Canaan, who boldly voiced their faith. The Bible says the others came back with an evil report of fear concerning the giants, but Caleb and Joshua declared, “...they are bread for us: their defence is departed from them, and the LORD is with us: fear them not” (Numbers 14:9).

That’s the voice of faith, and your faith is the victory that overcomes the world (1 John 5:4).

PRAYER
Precious Father, your Word is my life and my rock, the solid ground on which I stand. I’m not moved by what I feel, see or hear; I’m only moved by your Word. Thus, I’m like a tree by the stream, prosperous and ever fruitful, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 11:1;
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report.

Joshua 1:8;
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Hebrews 13:5-6
5. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 28:17-31 & Psalms 30-31

Luke 10:38-42 & Joshua 22

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2019

KEEP SATAN IN CHECK

THURSDAY, JULY 25TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you (James 4:7).

It isn’t for nothing that the Bible tells us in Ephesians 4:27 not to give place to Satan, our adversary. He’s extremely vicious and
desperately wicked. He operates absolutely without mercy. Therefore, you must be on the offensive against him and keep him in check. Never be casual with him; cast him out, because there’s no telling how far he’d go if you let him. The Word enjoins us to “Neither give place to the devil” (Ephesians 4:27).
Satan doesn’t play fair. We see his viciousness in his dealings with Job. As soon as Job broke the hedge with his negative confessions,

Satan swung into action, and in one swoop, he ruined all of Job’s businesses. While Job was still bemoaning the loss of his entire wealth, the Bible says, “...there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother’s house: And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee” (Job 1:18-19). Job lost all his children and businesses in one attack of Satan.

Job was ignorant that the devil was the one on the onslaught against him; he thought it was God, and he responded, “Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD” (Job 1:21).

This is the same mistake a lot of Christians still make today; they’re being afflicted by Satan, and they think it’s the will of God; no, it’s not! God’s will is for you to live in His glory, walking in divine health, peace, abundance, and joy, and He sealed it by the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Therefore, stop the devil from messing with your health, your joy, your prosperity, your peace, etc. All you have to do is say no to him, and walk in God’s light.

The Bible says we’re not ignorant of Satan’s devices (2 Corinthians 2:11). Whenever he shows up, give him no place. Don’t let him take anything that’s yours. The Lord Jesus said, “...In my name shall they cast out devils...” (Mark 16:17). Be quick to cast him out and paralyze his activities in your life, your family, and environment.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the authority you’ve vested in me to keep the devil and his cohorts in check. I terminate their evil, vicious and malevolent activities in my environment, and declare that only your peace and prosperity reign in, and around me; thank you for giving me dominion over Satan and the powers of darkness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 4:4;
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

John 14:30;
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

1 Peter 5:8-9
8. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9. Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 1:1-17 & Psalms 32-34

Luke 11:1-13 & Joshua 23

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2019

YOU’RE DEATH-FREE

FRIDAY, JULY 26TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).

From the verse above, we see that there’re two laws: the law of the Spirit of life, and the law of sin and death. The latter is the law at work
in everyone that’s not born again; it promotes death and failure. Sickness and death go together, because when sickness attacks the physical body, death actually sets in and starts destroying it, no matter how slowly.

However, the law of life is more powerful than the law of death, and that’s the law at work in the new creation. That law was activated when you were born again. So, death isn’t at work in you; life is at work in you now; therefore, you’re death-free. Blessed be God!

Look at it this way: when we say an object, maybe a wristwatch, is water-resistant, it means it’s able to resist the penetration of water such that water couldn’t cause it any damage. If something is airtight, it means it doesn’t allow the entrance or escape of air. When you’re debt-free, it means you’re not indebted to anyone—you owe nothing. Therefore, being now death-free, you have no death in you.

Read our opening verse again; it’s so profound. It shows you’re free from death and the law of sin. Glory to God! Sadly, some Christians bring “death” into their lives, into their business, bodies, families etc., by reprogramming themselves through their negative confessions. But as long as you keep declaring, “In my path, there’s no death,” you’ll walk in the path of life.

Have this consciousness and function accordingly. Keep yourself in the path of life with your words. Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue (Proverbs 18:21).

CONFESSION
The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from death and the law of sin! I’m absolutely death-free; off death’s limits, because the law of life is operational in me! I walk in this glorious liberty as a child of God, dispensing life in my world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 3:14;
We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Romans 8:11;
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

John 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 1:18-32 & Psalms 35-37

Luke 11:14-26 & Joshua 24

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2019

BOLD IN HIS PRESENCE

SATURDAY, JULY 27TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16).

In Luke 18:9-14, the Lord Jesus gave a parable of the Pharisee who was obsessed by his own virtue, and “religiosity,” contrary to a tax collector who humbly asked God for mercy. The Pharisee, priding himself in his self-righteousness, said to God, “...I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess...” (Luke 18:11-13).

However, the Publican, feeling unqualified to even stand before God, said, “God be merciful to me a sinner.” In the words of the Master, the Publican went away justified, while the Pharisee was condemned in his pride. But who was Jesus teaching this to? It was the Jews; He was teaching them not to trust in their self-righteousness; He was teaching them humility in prayer.

Today, there’re Christians who, in reference to this parable, would pray with a beggarly attitude, condemning themselves before the Father. But God doesn’t want that. The Publican prayed that way because he lived under the Old Testament; Jesus hadn’t yet consummated the works of salvation. Now that He has, we’re bold and confident before our heavenly Father. His vicarious sacrifice in our behalf gave us righteousness; thus, we’re bold and unashamed before Him in love.

Therefore, don’t pray, “Please Father, I know I don’t qualify for the blessings I’m asking for, but have mercy on me, Lord.” No! He already had mercy on you and blessed you with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 1:3). One of those blessings is righteousness, which gives you the ability to stand before God without guilt, fear, condemnation or inferiority. You can talk to God directly and fellowship with Him in love, because He’s your loving, gracious, heavenly Father. Hallelujah!

The Lord Jesus is our ability to stand in God’s presence without fear, for He’s our righteousness (1 Corinthians 1:30). He gave us the right to be bold in God’s presence; so, don’t pray as one who isn’t qualified to be in His presence. Be bold.

Notice our opening verse again; it says to “obtain mercy,” not “ask for mercy”; which means, grab it! Whatever you desire, His mercy already made it available; therefore, boldly reach out and take it! Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of Jesus Christ, in whom I’ve obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to His divine will. I live above circumstances, because I’m an associate of the God-kind. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 3:11-12;
11. According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
12. In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

Romans 8:16-17;
16. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17. And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Hebrews 4:16 AMPC
Let us then fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of God’s unmerited favor to us sinners), that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find grace to help in good time for every need [appropriate help and well-timed help, coming just when we need it].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 2:1-29 & Psalms 38-41

Luke 11:27-36 & Judges 1

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:18am On Jul 28, 2019

RELEASING THE RIGHT SOUND CODES

SUNDAY, JULY 28TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone (Ezekiel 37:7).

To prophesy means to speak words of divine revelation and potency; words that have and give life. Ezekiel understood that it wasn’t just about releasing words, but releasing words with the right sound code; words of the Spirit. He said, “I prophesied as I was commanded.”

As he prophesied, the Bible records that there was a noise and the bones came together, bone to his bone. That’s quite profound, for it means every bone had a code, and the moment the word was given, they knew where to fit into, without any mistake.

God designed energy to be released through words, but you must have the right words. This is why the ministry of the Spirit, fellowshipping with Him, is indispensable in our lives, because it’s the Spirit that actually knows the codes. We listen to the Holy Spirit to receive guidance from Him. He tells us exactly what to say. He could show you in pictures, but you must say it as He said to say it; otherwise, it’ll not work.

Let the Spirit guide you. When there’re crises or daunting challenges, you say, “Holy Spirit, use me to pray accurately, because I know not what to pray for as I ought.” Then start praying in tongues. Sing and worship the Lord in tongues. Do this intensely, and while at it, channel your mind to your purpose, the issue at hand.

As you continue in tongues, soon enough, the gift of prophecy will be stirred from within you to prophesy and make declarations like Ezekiel, and you’ll utter the right sound codes. This is how to effect the changes you want in your finances, job, business, family, and anything that’s of a concern to you. Get the accurate sound code from the Spirit and utter it. You can change hopeless situations and effect positive changes in your life through the creative power of God’s Word in your mouth.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the ability to speak words of power by the Spirit; life-altering, destiny-changing sound codes that are guaranteed to produce results. Even now, I declare that my life is for your glory; my future is that of success, progress, and prosperity in the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I dwell continually in peace, divine health, and in your grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:26;
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Isaiah 59:21;
As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth,
shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.

Joel 2:28
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 3:1-31 & Psalms 42-44

Luke 11:37-44 & Judges 2-3

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Jul 29, 2019

MORE THAN ENOUGH SUPPLY—EVERY DAY

MONDAY, JULY 29TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Give us this day our daily bread (Matthew 6:11).

The verse above was part of the prayer format that Jesus gave to His disciples before the consummation of His redemptive work. The
thought in that prayer does suggest that every day, in the mind of God, there’s a blessing for you; there’s more than enough supply for you every day.

God isn’t just into “provision”; He’s into supply. He’s not just providing what you need; He supplies all you require; meaning there’s a constant flow into your life. He wants you to have, not only for yourself, but enough to help others. So, for every day in God’s calendar, and in God’s plan and structure of things, there’re blessings for you; supplies set aside for you.

Psalm 68:19 says, “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.” You need to be in that state of expectancy. Each one of us has a heavenly account. But you see, many of us have never drawn from our accounts, and so, there’s an accumulation of wealth in your name. You can call forth your supply even now. Hallelujah!

Jesus said, “Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?” (Matthew 7:9-10). Then He concluded, “If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?” (Matthew 7:11).

Some people have never taken possession of that which belongs to them since they became Christians. They have leftover “daily bread” that has accumulated over time, which they never possessed. All that time they were crying to God to provide money for their rent or for one thing or the other, there was supply from heaven available to them, more than the immediate need; but they didn’t know it.

It’s time you began to draw from your heavenly account. How? It’s through your faith-filled affirmations; your confession of the Word! You declare, “I refuse to lack or be broke. There’s an allocation from heaven for me every day. I have supernatural supply and I walk in abundance.” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Blessed be the Lord who daily loads me with benefits, even the God of my salvation! Today, there’s an overflow of favour and abundance for me, and I take possession. I’ll never be broke in my life, for the Lord has supplied all that I require for life and godliness according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC;
And God is able to make all grace (every favor andearthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the needbe self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].

Philippians 4:19;
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Psalm 23:1-2
1. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 4 & Psalms 45-48

Luke 11:45-54 & Judges 4

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2019

BELIEVE AND EXPECT MIRACLES

TUESDAY, JULY 30TH 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it (John 14:14).

It doesn’t make sense to believe in God and not believe in miracles. A Christian who doesn’t believe in miracles doesn’t know who God is. A miracle is the supernatural intervention of God in the natural affairs of men, an intervention that transcends human reasoning, ability, science, and logic.

Therefore, to believe in God and not expect miracles is a contradiction. So, believe and expect miracles. The Christian life is a day-to-day experience of, and journey in the supernatural. When you speak, your words aren’t ordinary, for they contain power, the miracle element to affect and influence your world and cause a change. In Mark 11:23, Jesus said, “You shall have what you say.” In our opening verse, He said, “If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.”

The underlined word is the Greek, “Poiēō,” and it means, “make”; Jesus is saying, “I’ll make it in my Name; even if that thing doesn’t exist, I’ll make it happen.” See how He loves us! It delights the Lord to bless you and do good things for you. It’s His joy to answer your prayers and grant your heart’s desires. He said in Luke 12:32, “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” He can, and will do anything for you, because you believe.

If there’s a tumour in your body, for instance, declare, “Tumour, in the Name of Jesus, you can’t stay in this body; I cut you out!” If there’s been a problem with your heart, command it to function normally, in the Name of Jesus. If it’s about your finances, command a change, and it’ll be so. Declare what you want. Voice your miracle. Create and sustain your victorious life with your faith-filled words.

CONFESSION
I reign and rule in this life, continually walking in the supernatural! Everything I require for life and godliness is available to me by free course! My life is a daily expression of the supernatural, because I function by the Spirit. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
John 16:23-24;
23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
24. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Mark 11:23-24;
23. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Acts 19:11-12
11. And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
12. So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 5:1-11 & Psalms 49-51

Luke 12:1-12 & Judges 5

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2019

CHILDREN OF LIGHT

WEDNESDAY, JULY 31ST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness (1 Thessalonians 5:5).

In the verse above, the Spirit, writing through the Apostle Paul, was addressing Christians; He’s talking to you, and He minces no words in
describing you. He says you’re light! You’re born of God, of His Word, which is light, so you’re the offspring of Light.

The Spirit expresses the same thought in Ephesians 5:8. It reads, “For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light” (NIV). How interesting this is! It doesn’t say you were in the darkness; it says you were darkness, but now, you’re light. This means you can also declare with audacity, as Jesus did, “As long as I’m in the world, I’m the light of the world!”

Light illuminates. You have a calling in this life to bring illumination to your world. Philippians 2:15 says, “That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world.” Light gives leadership and direction; it describes. You’re the one to show the world how to live, what to do, and how to be successful, irrespective of the darkness in the world.

It makes no difference the darkness and problems in the world, you’re the hope and the solution that the world needs. The problems and hardship in the world today are your opportunities to shine and manifest the glory of God. Live with this consciousness every day.

CONFESSION
I’m a child of light, a child of the day. Therefore, I shine forth effusively, illuminating my world with glory and virtue. Through me, the unsaved hear and receive the light of the glorious Gospel and are transferred from darkness into God’s marvellous light, and from the power of Satan unto God. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Matthew 5:14-16;
14. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Ephesians 5:13;
But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Obadiah 1:21
And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord's.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 5:12-21 & Psalms 52-55

Luke 12:13-21 & Judges 6

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 1st August

*CHRIST OUR MEDIATOR AND RECONCILER*

Pastor Chris

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus (1 Timothy 2:5).

In Romans 6:14, the Bible says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you...” The problem of sin has been dealt with. In the Old Testament, the prophet Isaiah cried out, “But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear” (Isaiah 59:2).

But it’s not so anymore, because of Christ’s redemptive work; He’s the mediator between God and men. The Bible says God was in Christ, reconciling the world - the world of sinners - unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them. God isn’t holding sin against you, because of Jesus; our sins were laid on Him. No one today should bear the punishment for his or her sins, because Jesus already paid the full penalty for sin. He was judged for our sake (Isaiah 53:5).

Following His victorious sacrifice in our behalf, He initiated and established peace between God and man; He reconciled humanity back to God. Man had become alienated from the life of God through Adam’s disobedience, but Jesus reconciled us with the Father in the body of His flesh through death.

Colossians 1:21 declares, “And you, that were sometimes alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.” The latter part of this scripture clearly reveals the reason for the reconciliation:” …to present you holy, blameless and above reproach in his sight.” Now, you’re qualified to live in the presence of God, without inferiority, guilt or condemnation; you’re free from all accusations, being justified by His grace. Blessed be God!

This is the Gospel! The reason you’re holy, blameless, and justified before the Father isn’t because of what you did, or didn’t do; it’s the result of what Jesus did. His death, burial, and resurrection reconciled you to the Father, and brought you into oneness and fellowship with Him. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m the unveiling of the Father’s righteousness, called to show forth His glory and excellence. I walk and live in the light, as He is the light; the light of His Word and His righteousness. Therefore, I reign in this life, with dominion over sickness, disease, poverty, darkness, and the elements of this world. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 5:10; Romans 8:31-34; Hebrews 7:25

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 6:1-14 & Psalms 56-59

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 12: 22-34 & Judges 7

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional *Happy New Month*
Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2019
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

NOT OF THIS WORLD

FRIDAY, 2ND AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances (Colossians 2:20).

Some Christians don’t realize they’re in God’s Kingdom now. They live as though they’re in the world. Their actions and reactions, their thoughts, words and responses are like those of the people of the world. Instead of walking by faith, they walk by sensory perceptions; regulated in life only by that which they can physically perceive. But that’s not the life of a Christian; we live in a spiritual kingdom where faith is our lifestyle.

God expects you to live above this world. Jesus said in John 15:19, “If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world....” No wonder the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, cautioned, “Why are you still living as though you’re in the world, when actually you live in Christ, in the Spirit?” Then, in Galatians 5:25, He tells us to walk in the Spirit, because we live in the Spirit.

Now that you’re born again, you live in two worlds simultaneously: the physical world and the spiritual world. You’ve got to be conscious of the spiritual realm into which you’ve been born, and function in it. Live the life of heaven on earth, because you’re a citizen of heaven. Your thinking, your response to circumstances, and outlook on life must be from a heavenly perspective, the Word’s perspective. Your contemplations should be different from those of the natural man.

You live in a spiritual kingdom with spiritual principles. You must have that consciousness. When you understand this, you’ll get excited when you face troubles or crises, because you’re certain they’ll turn out for your good. This is because, in our kingdom, we only know how to win and make progress from glory to glory. We dominate this physical world with the principles of our heavenly Kingdom. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Thanks be unto God who has transferred me from the domain of darkness into the Kingdom of His love- Son, in whom I live, and move, and have my being! He’s my place of rest, health, wealth, security, and peace with prosperity. I influence my world with the principles of God’s glorious Kingdom to which I belong, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 5:7;
(For we walk by faith, not by sightsmiley

Colossians 1:12-13;
12. Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13. Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Colossians 3:1-3
1. If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 6:15-7:1-6 & Psalms 60-63

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 12:35-48 & Judges

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2019

IN LIKENESS OF HIM

SATURDAY, 3RD AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

You must display a new nature because you are a new person, created in God’s likeness – righteous, holy, and true (Ephesians 4:24 NLT)

In Ephesians 5:1, we’re admonished to be “imitators of God” as His beloved children. This is possible because we have His life and nature in us. Therefore, we can talk like Him, love like Him, and walk in absolute mastery and dominion in the earth, as Jesus did, for as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

Being born again, you’re born after the Second Adam, Jesus Christ; you were created after Him in righteousness and true holiness. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature....” This new creature is born anew after the image of God (Colossians 3:10). Thus, you’re a new person, with the God-nature. This is the reason you can imitate Christ. No matter how much you train a monkey or a chimpanzee to act like a human, it can never be human, because it doesn’t have the human nature. To be human, you have to be born that way.

Recall the seven sons of Sceva, who attempted to copy Paul, by casting out devils, even though they weren’t born again. They didn’t have the Christ-life in them. The Bible says, “And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded” (Acts 19:16).

Only those who are born again and have the nature of God, have the right and authority to cast out devils in the Name of Jesus. Jesus cast out devils; and He gave us the authority to do the same. He said in John 14:12, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do....”

In addition, you’re to emulate Him in your love- walk. Ephesians 5:2 says, “And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.” Express love to those in your world, whether or not you think they deserve it. That’s being like your heavenly Father. The Bible says, “That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust” (Matthew 5:45). Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making me a partaker and participator in the divine nature. My divine nature causes me to act like you, talk like you, and to think like you; your beauty and compassion are seen and expressed through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 5:17;
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Ephesians 5:1 NIV;
Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children

1 John 4:17
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 7:7-25 & Psalms 64-67

Luke 12:49-59 & Judges 9

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2019

SPEAK THE TRUTH ALWAYS

SUNDAY, 4TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

*These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren (Proverbs 6:16-19).*

Some people can’t seem to put a stop to certain unpleasant habits, such as lying. But being born again, you have a different nature; you’re not in servitude to sin or Satan, because you’ve been made free from death and the law of sin. The very thing that makes people sin has been disabled in your life.

Therefore, you can say, “No” to any bad habit, and that’ll be it. All that’s required is your decision, and the discipline to stick to the Word. The Word says, “Put away lying”; therefore, say to yourself, “I tell the truth only, and always, no matter what!”

You can quit whatever it is you do that you know is wrong; you only need to make up your mind. Romans 6:14 says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.” Sin can no longer keep you in bondage; it can’t make you do what you don’t want to do anymore, because you have a new nature—the God-nature.

Our opening scripture counted a lying tongue and a false witness among the things that the Lord detests. So, put away lying; it’s not a part of your new nature in Christ. The Bible says, *“And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness”* (Ephesians 4:24). Now that you’re in Christ, you’ve put on the new man; you’re different. Act accordingly. Speak the truth always.

PRAYER
Precious Father, I thank you for my new life in Christ. I’ve put on the new man, which is created in righteousness and true holiness. I’ve put away the works of the flesh, and live only in, and by, the truth of your Word. Thank you for bringing me into the liberty of the Spirit, as I walk in the glory of my new life and nature in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Zechariah 8:16;
These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:

Colossians 3:8-10;
8. But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
9. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10. And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Ephesians 4:25
Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 8:1-17 & Psalms 68-69

Luke 13:1-9 & Judges 10

Re: 2019 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:32am On Aug 05, 2019

*YOU OWN THE WORLD*

MONDAY, 5TH AUGUST 2019

PASTOR CHRIS

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to
the promise (Galatians 3:29).

Romans 8:16-17 lets us know that as God’s children, we’re heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ. Read our opening scripture again; it says,
“And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” You couldn’t read this and not shout for joy, for it means you own this world. God gave the whole world to Abraham and his seed. That seed is Christ; and if you belong to Christ, you’re Abraham’s seed and therefore an heir according to the promise.

Now you can better understand why the Bible says, “Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth” (Ephesians 4:28). How could you steal when the whole world belongs to you? Don’t be among those who are fighting over lands and estates; you own this world! And the proof that you do, is the Word of God.

1 Corinthians 3:21-22 says, “...For all things are yours; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours.” Have this consciousness. Every so often, affirm with confidence, “I own this world; all things are mine!” There’s a legal document to that effect—God’s Word. Therefore, it makes no difference if anyone challenges you or sneers at you; you still own this world.

You actually dwell in the realm of superabundance. You have an inheritance, bequeathed to you by the One who said, “The silver is mine, and the gold is mine...” (Haggai 2:cool. “For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills” (Psalm 50:10).

All the wealth in this world: the precious stones, minerals, oil and everything that men believe they own, actually belong to the Lord, with whom you’re a joint- heir. Your wealth, therefore, is limitless, inestimable, and unquantifiable. Declare every day that you’re rich and blessed beyond measure. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Dear heavenly Father, what a blessing it is to be a joint-heir with Christ! The world belongs to me. I don’t lack anything, because you’re my Shepherd. My wealth is limitless, inestimable, and unquantifiable; my prosperity is of the Spirit; therefore, it’s unending. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
Psalm 23:1 AMPC;
THE LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack.

Psalm 24:1;
The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof;
the world, and they that dwell therein.

2 Peter 1:3-4
3. According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
4. Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Romans 8:18-39 & Psalms 70-73

Luke 13:10-21 & Judges 11

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. / What's The Most Striking Testimony You Have Ever Heard? / How To "Rule Thou In The Midst Of Your Enemies"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 286
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.