Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires (59519 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Who Built Nigerian Village In USA, And His Reason For It / Any Peaceful Town/village With Good Electricity Supply? I'm Tired Of Noise. / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by GermanPoison(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yelobam moozelems of Afonja skull mining descendants won't like this news at all.

Ewedugerians of the fallen demon that smashed his skull on a rock.

I spit on Afonja skull, that's if his skull is still intact though, because I heard they have mined his skull for rituals too.. smileysmiley
if it's true of which I don't believ or buy it and ur anambra state still is not generating more revenue than ogun and oyo. With all been said dat place is still a desert zone #IgbosAreTraitor #ThingsAreNotGoingThereWayTheyBeginToShoutMarginalization
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by MPESA(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

Obijackson Head office

The Nestoil Tower is a one-of-a-kind office development strategically located at the intersection of two major business districts (Akin Adesola Street and Saka Tinubu Street) in Victoria Island, Lagos, with a panoramic view of Eko Atlantic City and the Atlantic Ocean.
The development is targeted at dynamic businesses, multi-national industries, financial institutions that require top brand positioning and desire to be at the very heart of their target market.

LEED Certified

The new Nestoil tower will be LEED certified: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design. LEED is an internationally recognized green building certification system, providing third-party verification that a building was designed and built using strategies intended to improve performance in metrics such as energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction, improved indoor environmental quality, and stewardship of resources and sensitivity to their impacts. Green building is an integrative effort to transform the way built environments – from, constructed and operated.

Easily Accessible
The commercial heart of Lagos
Designed by ACCL Architects from Lagos and constructed by Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, the edifice comes with unmatchable accessibility, convenience and close to top governmental organizations, financial institutions, five-star hotels, recreational centres, leading schools and the Eko Atlantic, which makes the Nestoil Towers easily accessible and in the heart of the commercial business district.

And you forget to add that the Nestoil Towers has Aeropand on it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Anambralstson: 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
MPESA:

grin that's great news from us OKIJAns and at least our town is on Google search engine cheesy AND DISCOVERY WAS EVEN MADE IN OUR GREAT TOWN. tongue

Ernest Azudialor Chairman of Obijackson group is Chairman of Smile network Africa
Dr. Ernest Azudiala Obiejesi, the chairman of Smile Communications in Nigeria and a major shareholder in the Smile Holdings limited; comprising, Smile South Africa, Smile Dubai, Smile Tanzania, Smile Uganda and Smile Democratic Republic of Congo (2016). In that capacity, we look at Smile as one of the best things that has happened in the telecommunications industry, both in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. Smile, actually, is a data telecoms company operating on 800Gigahertz Spectrum with 4G LTE licence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Anambralstson: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
MPESA:

Dr. Ernest Nnaemeka Azudialu-Obiejesi founder Obijackson group is Nigeria biggest shareholder in Julius Berger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by GermanPoison(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gabriel004:
grin Adenugu is too much, Alakija is enough cheesy
alakija is too much,oba otudeko is enough

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Anambralstson: 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
GermanPoison:
You are ignorant

2 Likes

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Anambralstson: 12:03am On Jan 04, 2019
MPESA:

Dozzy group

Oil And Gas
DOZZY OIL’S core business activity is in the downstream petroleum products marketing and distribution which involves procurement of various petroleum products and industrial raw materials, manufacturing of lubricants, storage, sales and distribution of petroleum products nationwide.

Manufacturing

The Manufacturing arm is subdivided into four main categories: Food and Beverages, Plastics, Lubricants, and Industrial Gas. Our Manufacturing sector specializes in the production of “Powerflo” lubricants (for automotive and industrial use), specialized household plastic products, industrial and medical oxygen, LPG gases, and Acetylene among others.

Dozzy Marine FZE
Dozzy Marine FZE offers a full gamut of marine services to include Cargo, Haulage and Warehousing services. With multi regional investments in Lagos, Onitsha, Calabar and Port Harcourt, Dozzy ensures that the needs of the entire group are met, as well continued high level service provision for her teeming clients.

Dozzy Integrated Power
In March 2014, Dozzy Integrated Power Limited emerged as the Preferred Bidder for the takeover of the Federal Government of Nigeria’s stake in the 380MW Egbema Power generating plant at the price USD415M (Four Hundred and Fifteen Million US Dollar).

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by janykute: 2:28am On Jan 04, 2019
The topic is now misleading.Instead of 10 facts about Nnewi the village with the most billionaires it should now be titled obijackson wealth and assests in pics.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by jafol(m): 4:25am On Jan 04, 2019
With all the rich places u dey show us for south east, i still dont know why your people won't leave south west and develop ur land...still pondering

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Anambralstson: 7:45am On Jan 04, 2019
jafol:
With all the rich places u dey show us for south east, i still dont know why your people won't leave south west and develop ur land...still pondering
Ode which of your land, Lagos is no man's land, that's the only place developed in west others are brown roof and mud enclave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2019
Goddys:
There is a deity which is a female goddess of wealth that most nnewi indigenes pay veneration to. In return, it blesses the work of their hands immensely.

Ask any elderly person from nnewi the source and they will tell you.

Life is not by struggle...If a spirit wants to make you extremely rich so long you are destined to be rich, it is as simple as ABC. Mind you, not everybody is destined to be rich but majority that are destined to be rich have been brought down by some negative spirits through illicit sex where destiny is stolen
Bro it Seems you know about spiritual being
I want to be Rich I was born Rich but my father died when I,was eight years old but now Am 25 I had plenty sex I don't know if it's the curse but I can't and I won't do blood or money rituals
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Hamilton1:

Remove Ebonyi peoples der, der are 1 of de most useless state in igbo region
We Ebonyians are taking over
We run the street of Onitsha and Newi we may not be that rich but we are not afraid to do extraordinary things hav you ever heard Herdsmen attack any Ebonyi community some communities in Ebonyi even ban the seal of Suya oh boy
Respect us we the warriors of IGBO land
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man followed by Abc Orjiakor, Ernest Azudialor and Emeka Offor, Arthur Eze net worth 2018 is $5.8 billion, but his town Ukpo doesn't boast much wealthy men like Nnewi and other towns in Anambra, like Oraifite, Awka Etiti, Osumeyi, Ihiala, Enugu-Ukwu, Agulu and many other towns in Anambra, The richest man in Nnewi today is Ibeto his net worth is $3.7 billion, followed by Coscharies, Ifeanyi Ubah and Chicason, Stella Okoli Emzor and others, Nnewi have high concentration of billionaires in Nigeria hardly see a poor man from Nnewi.
Is ARTHUR richer than ORJI UZOR KALU
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by IkpuMmadu: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2019
Hizzy:

kalu is a politician and his Richies has comma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by IkpuMmadu: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2019
Hizzy:

We Ebonyians are taking over
We run the street of Onitsha and Newi we may not be that rich but we are not afraid to do extraordinary things hav you ever heard Herdsmen attack any Ebonyi community some communities in Ebonyi even ban the seal of Suya oh boy
Respect us we the warriors of IGBO land

I love that....nwanne madu

Igbo nwere madu and I am happy that Ebonyi is comming up
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by IkpuMmadu: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2019
GermanPoison:

You don't get it...Arthur Eze is the Biggest oil mogul in Nigeria....Ọbá Otudeko is playing local

Oranto has 22 licesnsce globally https://atlas-oranto.com/portfolio/

Oba Otudeko, CFR is a Nigerian entrepreneur . He is the founder and chairman of Honeywell Group, and is also the chairman of FBN ...
Years active: 1972—present
Nationality: Nigerian
Education: Accountancy
Net worth: US$550 million (June 2017)

It is no surprise that Prince Arthur Eze is recognized as one of the wealthiest men in Africa having a net worth of more than $5.8 billion making him the eighth richest person in Africa.Nov 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

I love that....nwanne madu

Igbo nwere madu and I am happy that Ebonyi is comming up
Nwa nne M' Chukwu ji ike nile gozie ma mezie gi AMII

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
kalu is a politician and his Richies has comma
Yeah I understand
Nwanne kedu

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Anambralstson: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2019
Hizzy:

Orji is Very below Arthur Eze, when you mention top 20 richest Igbo Orji will not make the list

Atlas Petroleum own by Arthur Eze holds 22 oil and gas licenses in 12 jurisdictions across Africa, Atlas / Oranto is Nigeria’s largest privately-held, Africa-focused exploration and production group.

Orji slok holding now in shipping, media and publishing and real estate, his slok air has been grounded in Nigeria and Gambia since 2009
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2019
Anambralstson:

Orji is Very below Arthur Eze, when you mention top 20 richest Igbo Orji will not make the list

Atlas Petroleum own by Arthur Eze holds 22 oil and gas licenses in 12 jurisdictions across Africa, Atlas / Oranto is Nigeria’s largest privately-held, Africa-focused exploration and production group.

Orji slok holding now in shipping, media and publishing and real estate, his slok air has been grounded in Nigeria and Gambia since 2009
Okay Nwanne mmadu

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Anambralstson: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2019
Gabriel004:
grin Adenugu is too much, Alakija is enough cheesy
Alakija should go and compete with Catherine Uju Ifejika, chairman and CEO, Brittania-U Limited, who was list among six most powerful women in Oil and Gas in the world, before you measure them with others Igbo big guys, Alakija is missing on the list
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Top-6-Most-Powerful-Women-In-Oil-And-Gas.html

You can help yourself by researching more on Brittania-U

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Deadvalley001: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
janykute:
The topic is now misleading.Instead of 10 facts about Nnewi the village with the most billionaires it should now be titled obijackson wealth and assests in pics.
Obijackson is from okija a town in anambra state, nothing wrong the new topic.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Deadvalley001: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
jafol:
most of u dnt have sense walahi, they are many oppurtunities there in lagos, less competition there too, unlike the east where everything is tight and well balanced, too much competition are likely the reason why you see them in your region, average yoruba man is lazy to work, we are in your region to hustle, make the money and build our native homes. some make it big in the east, some make it in malay, sa, usa and canada.. apply logic.

1 Like

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by jafol(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Deadvalley001:
most of u dnt have sense walahi, they are many oppurtunities there in lagos, less competition there too, unlike the east where everything is tight and well balanced, too much competition are likely the reason why you see them in your region, average yoruba man is lazy to work, we are in your region to hustle, make the money and build our native homes. some make it big in the east, some make it in malay, sa, usa and canada.. apply logic.
U still dey lie so. U said more competition in Lagos and less competition in east, u just shot urself in the foot. Where would people want to really go? Less competitive place or more competitive
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Deadvalley001: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
jafol:

U still dey lie so. U said more competition in Lagos and less competition in east, u just shot urself in the foot. Where would people want to really go? Less competitive place or more competitive
read my comment again.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by jafol(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Deadvalley001:
most of u dnt have sense walahi[b], they are many oppurtunities there in lagos, less competition there too, unlike the east where everything is tight and well balanced, too much competition are likely the reason why you [b]see[/b] them in your region, average yoruba man is lazy to work, we are in your region to hustle, make the money and build our native homes.[/b] some make it big in the east, some make it in malay, sa, usa and canada.. apply logic.
Re-read ur comment okoro. Its either you didnt write ur essay very well n explainable
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2019
5thElement:

you deserve the hatred embedded in your heart.

a thread opened that literally has no bearing with Yorubas, neither is it tangentially related with anything Yoruba, yet the venom in your heart can't help but spill over.

I am just curious about the kind of person you are real life. Probably someone who has nothing, no engagements nor activities to occupy your time than to simmer and rage about all things Yoruba.

It's a new year yet you haven't laid down the burden of hatred you've been carrying all your life.

I hope you find healing from your pain and hatred this year.

If you are celebrating the "millionaires" in your village you can do so without dragging the object of your hate into it.

The best legacy you can give your kids would be to either get rid of your hatred or get rid of your womb.

Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by zikaengee(f): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
coolcatty:

On my life and honour..i will give u 500k for every non-nnewi man that owns a land in nnewi...

Kindly DM me...i repeat on my life and honour....

My in-laws

Please stop saying what you do not know, my sister's husband have his own house built on land he bought in nnewi. He is from anambra but not nnewi
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Gabriel004: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2019
Anambralstson:

Alakija should go and compete with Catherine Uju Ifejika, chairman and CEO, Brittania-U Limited, who was list among six most powerful women in Oil and Gas in the world, before you measure them with others Igbo big guys, Alakija is missing on the list
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Top-6-Most-Powerful-Women-In-Oil-And-Gas.html

You can help yourself by researching more on Brittania-U
Lol, in oil n gas. When we are talking of Africa. I do not even know this one. grin
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Gabriel004: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ode which of your land, Lagos is no man's land, that's the only place developed in west others are brown roof and mud enclave.
No man's land in arochukwu. Oya come n join part of it to biafla. Your underdeveloped erosion ravaged region.
Re: 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires by Gabriel004: 8:02am On Jan 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Seriously u get time to argue that boy ooo

Just rest....let him continue wallowing in ignorance...

Be rest assured that boys hasn't left ogbomosho since child birth.

He only jumps about on nairaland.
See mumu, igbo reject you, edo reject you. You are shameless. Even after showing evidence. This mumu still dry talk. See person wey don leave village now go round the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (Pictures / Cows Sitting And Relaxing Comfortably On The Road. Man Shares Video, Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.