Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes (27591 Views)

Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today / Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by mediaNGR: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye, who is wanted for homicide after killing a police man during his political campaign.

The Senator whose house has been surrounded by the police for refusing to surrender himself, cries out as police is about to break into his house and arrest him.

He wrote:
Police bringing in tool boxes to break doors and vandalize my house. Police EOD truck just brought them. Media take note

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/police-bringing-in-tool-boxes-to-break.html

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by IamD18: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2019
Political fools, we have, as politicians in this country

20 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Olalan(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2019
Come out of hiding and face the police, only cowards behave this way.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by frankfrancis871: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2019
sad

Jubril never forgives!

17 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2019
Show them your Ferrari joor, oloriburuku senator.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Topccy007z: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2019
Dino is now chopping ajekun iya. Saraki cannot rescue you on this

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Issame: 9:19am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Hahahaha cheesy grin
Modafoka!!

Dino must not be allowed to escape from his house o,
If he should escape and enter the forest or bush and climb the tree.......
THAT IS THE END!

90 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by laughitall(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Dinosaur Malaya please come out and showed them you are a man

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by dermmy(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Dino pls let us rest. We are tired of this

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by StOla: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Senatorial fugitives who make laws for others, but are themselves lawless.

The media is truly taking note that you are evading lawful arrest.

Let him jump out of the window and blame it on the police, like he was previously recorded to have threatened and indeed executed when he was being transported to Kogi.

Ajekun iya lo ma je, lai pe lai jina.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Charmingrascal(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
This Dino should surrender himself to d Police he should stop being a coward crying all over the social media. If he had no hand in wat dey accuse him of he shld cme out & prove his innocence. Wit wat he is doing it is obvious dat he knws abt d crime.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by crownwealth: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Buhari is a confirmed terrorist!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by IamPatriotic(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
cheesy It is the media that should take note this time and not Donald Trump, Theresa May or Amnesty International? lol....don't go and make yourself available to the law, stay there and be curing sentiment. No wahala, IPOB miscreants gat ya back.....

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Mightymanna(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
okay dino

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Mentcee(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Buhari is an amazing animal.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Seetto: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Dino is more coward than fayose and nnamdi cownu.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by pythonkid(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2019
All these people know what they're doing, PDP and APC are working hand in hand, they're just playing with the intelligence of the average Nigerian. Can't believe Nigerians are this dumb and naive yet they claim to be street wise. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by GreenNegro(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Please respect yourself and come out na

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by madridguy(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2019
grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by crownwealth: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Tyrant in power!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by WaffenSS(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Dear police, when you break in look up his Christmas tree; the man has a proclivity for hiding in trees.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by dmbb: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2019
They are doing a good job

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by potent5(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Dino reaping what he sowed. The evil that men do lives with them. Dino helped to foist a despot on Nigerians now he is enjoying the fruits of his labour. Even if he is repentant, he will still feel the venom of the serpent he helped to install in Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by ainas247: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2019
Go for their questioning if your hands are clean..

Dominate Google page one with your business see results in my profile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Tamzblaze(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2019
So this is how your NEW YEAR begins..

Okay..we are watching

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Akinya17: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2019
I don't know why he is compounding issues, surrender. The common man has faced more than this from the police and we dey kampe.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2019
I thought Police is your friend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2019
A for Agege bread!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes by excess4luv: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2019
all zoneB's jubilating on this news. remember it could be anyone tomorrow. Tyranny at it's peak

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos / Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap / APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.